Crimson ┋𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮𝙪 𝙭 𝙘𝙝...

By wanderlustprincess

A vampire medical story spiced with blood and mystery centering on Jung Aera, a vampire doctor residing Seoul... More

Prologue
Character list: Get to know them!
Chapter 1: Genesis
Chapter 2: Bloody bloody bloody!
Chapter 3: Splish Splash!
Chapter 4: Revelations
Chapter 5: Touchdown, Myanmar.
Chapter 6: Damsel in Distress?
Chapter 7: A Taste of your own Medicine
Chapter 8: Sunflowers
Chapter 9: On Call
Chapter 10: Infidelity
Chapter 11: An Orderly Confusion
Chapter 12: Perfidy
Chapter 13: Dubious
Chapter 14: Beginning of the End
Chapter 15: Justice
Chapter 16: Remembering Aera
Chapter 17: The Blood Ball
Chapter 18: Second Chances
Chapter 19: A Lot like Love
Chapter 20: Bewildered
Chapter 21: Demise

Chapter 22: D-day (fin)

556 38 21
By wanderlustprincess

☾┋ 𝔞𝔲! 𝔳𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗
➳ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22
note: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

Life, indeed, is like a medical heart-line. Since days may vary from being apex high or nadir low. It isn't always struggles and hardships nor constant pure bliss. In the end, things will be put in place. After all the struggles Junho and Aera faced, life finally became peaceful for the two of them.

A year later

"Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!" A phone alarm with a notification popped up, destroying the moment.

"Ah I'll check this. Oh it's Gayoung and Captain Shin Khan's wedding in a few hours. I almost forgot!" Junho moved his arms, getting his phone from the small table next to the bed.

"Oh yeah! We better go!" Moving out of Junho's touch, she went up as she stood up from the bed. The both did their preparations before heading to the wedding venue.

Running late, Junho drove to the destination. As they arrived, they saw how beautifully structured the outdoor wedding was. Gayoung looked so happy in the arms of the man she loves, finally reaching the stage of marriage.

Marriage is finding the missing fragment of your soul like an enigmatic puzzle piece one has been trying to solve. It is when you find the person you would like to spend your whole life with. Love brought Gayoung and Shin Khan together. The absurdity of how love brings people together despite their differences in personality, characteristics and culture is truly beautiful.

Wearing a mermaid white wedding gown, Gayoung walked through a lush flowery path in the botanical garden. The usual rituals in the wedding were performed until the priest uttered "By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife!"

The two exchanged their vows followed by a sweet kiss they shared.

"I present to you the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Shin." The priest welcomed the new couple as the couple were applauded by the crowd.

"Sorry I came in late!" Junho fixed his tie, while walking in with his chic black tuxedo, noticing how late he was for the ceremony.

Still standing on the beguiling floral stage with Shin Khan, Gayoung scrunched her eyebrows, bursting out of laughter seeing how late he was. Aera walked slowly in a white sumptuous bustier dress, following Junho's path.

Hyesoo and Yuna ran to Aera, smothering her with warm and tight hugs. It was a reminiscent and happy experience for the three girls to reunite after a long time since most of them were separated through the years since all tried out in different and better places all around the world except for Aera and Junho who was stuck in Korea.

"Where have you been?" Hyesoo hugged her tight.

"Hiding in Junho's dungeon." Aera blurted, patting her back as they hugged.

Yuna laughed as she hugged her too and said "We were so worried about you. Time flew so fast you know, Hanbin and I are engaged! And umm...Hyesoo is pregnant again!"

"Oof... Hyesoo loves children so much." She thought to herself.

Breaking off from the hug, Aera sat down, on the white pristine chair, digesting with all the news as she heard.

"This is my husband, Im Jaewon and this is my little Hyejin." Hyesoo smiled, pointing to her little toddler that was being carried by Jaewon.

Jaewon gave a faint smile as he stroked Hyesoo's tummy. "And there is another one on the way!"

Youngjin visited their table, disbelief in his face. He regretted hurting Hyesoo so bad, now he's left alone miserably as she's happy in someone else's arms. Junho comes along, greeting Youngjin casually, as he sits on the table where Aera and the medical team were.

"Junho, how are you and Aera? I actually thought you both were tying the knot! You guys were the lovey dovey couple in the hospital" Hyesoo asked, furrowing her brows.

"Well, we are engaged! We're planning for it already. '" Junho beamed a smile.

Curiosity sparked in them. "So will you guys give up medicine to build a family? " Hanbin asked, holding Yuna's hand as he talked.

"Hmm... to give up on medicine is never an option. But a break from medicine would be nice!" Aera nodded.

"A break from medicine? Hmm... I believe you will fail at that since we study anatomy almost every night." Biting his lips, Junho winked at her.

Aera was flustered, a red tint rushing on her cheeks. "Shut up or I'll bite you."

"We're both vampires now. Who bites who?" Gaping at her eyes sensually, Junho replied.

"Ah too many lovebirds! Hey it is picture taking time, we need to go to the newlyweds on stage!" Hanbin broke the teasing session of Aera and Junho.

The medical service team went up along with Aera. Gayoung squinted her eyes, trying to check if she was actually seeing her properly. She screamed, shocking everyone, as she saw Aera going up the stairs to the stage. It was a reunion for the Seoul National Hospital team. Aera approached Gayoung, giving her blessings as Gayoung hugged her tightly. She went back to Junho, standing beside him in the shot.

"Say cheese!" The photographer exclaimed. As soon as Junho heard that, he cupped Aera's cheeks and kissed her in the photograph. All the couples from the medical team started kissing eachother in the picture like a silly movie.

Love, indeed, brought everyone together. Philia: Friendship. Storge: Family Platonic: Partners. Agape: Unconditional love.

Love is a science; it is a system of knowledge.

Love is also how your body fights everyday to keep you alive as it makes sure you breathe through respiration, fixing broken tissues and cells in your body through repair, combating illnesses through your immune system; it is blazing, igniting and self-sacrificing.

Love is also how circulation works; it is when blood passes through vessels like arteries to ensure that the lungs have oxygenated air to breathe.

Love is the shade of crimson, it is ardent and passionate.

Author's note: Finally Crimson has come to and end! Thank you all for the support! The author will be very busy with nursing university starting from September 2 so I completed the book already! I'm also so happy because my baby Jung Chaeyeon won the Rising Star on the Seoul Webfest. She is doing well as an actress, idol and emcee.

Anyways, I will be definitely creating another I.O.I x SEVENTEEN story with the whole members soon possibly a Minghao x Kyulkyung, Hoshi x Chungha, Vernon x Somi, Mingyu x Chaeyeon and Sohye x Wonwoo one during my Winter break! To feed all the readers, here are some moodboards of the other characters of Crimson specifically the lovebirds who have ended up together. Special chapter requests will be open! Thank you all once again! 

 PS: Please support Mingyu and Chaeyeon during Inkigayo every Sunday! Ship them too if you can, they have great chemistry and friendship in real life!  Here's a video when Mingyu was waiting for Chaeyeon to pick him up in the Charity Bazaar event she invited him in! Once again thank you everyone x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.8K 37
a girl who is suffering from leukemia spend her 1 year life span by saving her new 11 friends who has a suicidal thoughts and trying to commit suicid...
3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
21.7K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...
5.4K 406 29
"Doctor Kang this is Nurse Kim Dal Hee, your nurse assistant from now on" When Doctor Park said that Doctor Kang's smile dropped and his gaze switche...