[̲̅N̲̅]ever [̲̅L̲̅]et [̲̅G̲̅]...

By Ji-hanna_ann

Mark was being used by his bf Jinyoung. He caught Jinyoung cheating on him with another "Guy". and they broke... More

(Author's Note)
!!(WARNING)!!
CHAPTER 2:"BEING FRIENDS"
CHAPTER 3:"WRONG DECISION"
CHAPTER 4:"BACK TOGETHER"
CHAPTER 5 "DOUBT"
CHAPTER 6:"THE PUNISHMENT"
CHAPTER 7:"THE TRUTH IS OUT"
CHAPTER 8: "BROKEN HEARTED"
CHAPTER 9:"HAVING AN AFFAIR"
CHAPTER 10:"THE CONFESSION"
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE (AGAIN)
CHAPTER 11:"DOUBLE DATE?"
SORRY AGAIN...
CHAPTER 12:"I MISS MY PARENTS"
CHAPTER 13:"MEETING MY PARENTS"
CHAPTER 14:"H-HE'S SICK?!"
CHAPTER 15:"DON'T LEAVE ME,PLEASE"
TNX U GUYS!
"THE END"
ABOUT THE SEQUEL..
Uh...

CHAPTER 1:"MEETING"

445 24 4
By Ji-hanna_ann

JACKSON'S POV

"Today was a sunny day. But everything's "Boring". So I decided to go to the park to have some peace cause last night there was some loud party in the neighborhood."

"I went to the park and sat on a bench and feel the cold breeze touch my skin."

I was enjoying the silence until I heard sobs not too far from where I am sitting at.

"I decided to follow the sobs until I saw a pretty guy crying on the bench"
"Are you ok?".. "why are you crying?" I said as I sat beside him.

"My bf and I had a break up", he said.
"Why did you two broke up?."

"H-he cheated o-on me with another guy" He said.

Mark's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Honey I'm home!" I said as I set down the groceries I bought on the table.

"Jinyoung?"

As I walk up the stairs I heard noises in our bedroom."j-jinyou-ah~"
What was that? I thought to myself.
"Is he watching porn? I started to panic as I heard more moans coming out of our room. "No he can't be cheating on me right?". My thoughts ran down the drain when I opened the door and saw jinyoung hovered over some guy who was a moaning mess.

"J-jinyoung? Who's that guy?"
The boy under my bf's body said and pointed to me.

jinyoung turned his head around with a nervous and scared expression.
"M-mark?!" He said with a surprised expression shown on his face.

"How could you!"I said as tears was streaming down my face. "I-i can explain babe..." he said while going to me."No! I know everything now jinyoung you don't have to explain!"
"But mark bab-" we're done jinyoung.
I said cutting him off.

"What?!"

I said we're done!. I said as I was already heading to the door while wiping my tears that can't stop falling from my eyes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Back to Jackson's POV

"Oh... I'm sorry" I said to him
"You have nothing to feel sorry about,and thank you for listening to me, I feel a bit better now." He said that made me smile. How could someone cheat on this beautiful man?
That guy's a total bastard..

"Hey what's ur name hm?" I said to the beautiful man beside me.
"I-im Mark and you are?" He said to me. " I'm jackson.

Ok so that was chapter 1 hope you liked it! Have a nice day!😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.9K 36
Namjoon is a rich guy running a porn site, and Jin is the guy he meets on the street, in search of a job SUPER SMUT thats your warning
26.7K 612 20
Mark: Love ... is not something you can share. Loving someone means you should give your heart, mind, and your body to the one you love. Jinyoung: Th...
13.2K 567 25
Everything that had happened was always appearing in my dreams and I was afraid. He might be the hardest person to forget in my life. But then you c...
191K 7K 15
When Mark and Jackson are around their members, they only show half of how they feel for each other. BUT what about their love when only both of them...