♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

Per Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... Més

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself

2.2K 123 11
Per Puripuriko

Yuuki was in a room to herself. She couldn't understand why she needed to be separated from the others considering her injuries weren't life threatening in any way. She had knocked herself out before the lone wolf in her could rise up and play.

She touched the window to see it was night. She looked at her own reflection to see her face was just like usual. But when she blinked, she saw herself with crimson red eyes, very long white hair, and white ears on her head. She gasped and stood away from it immediately to see herself as normal again. 

"Yuuki-kun, can I come in?" Iida opened her door slightly in case she was already asleep. 

"Iida..." 

Iida was glad to see she had awaken. He walked over to her so he could explain all that's happened after she had forced herself to pass out. As the Class Rep and someone involved in this, he felt the need to explain everything to her. 

"Endeavor?" She questioningly called out that name when he mentioned the news outlets will claim Hero Killer was defeated by him instead. "Are you and the others okay with it?" 

"We don't really have a say in it in this situation. This will only be our secret, Yuuki-kun." 

Yuuki smiled a little, "There isn't really a point in telling me. I mean, I nearly caused you such troubles." 

"Nonsense, you were helpful. You were the only one he could stab." If he had her ability, he could get near Stain and take his revenge with ease. He thought Yuuki was amazing; she went and fought him without fear in her eyes. Whenever Iida looked into her eyes, he saw the amazing blue eyes of a young hero. It was just like the time when she stood in front of him to protect him from Cobra. 

He sat on her bed and he patted the spot next to him. "Yuuki-kun, come here." 

Yuuki looked at him and she was disheartened the moment she saw him put his right hand on top of his left arm's cast. "Iida, your left arm." Judging by his body language, his left arm seemed to have taken the greatest damage. 

"So you know. You really do know, like how animals could tell things by just one look..." He started to tell her about how his arm will just experience trouble with finger moving and numbness but it could be fixed with nerve transplant operation...but he will not fix it yet.

She sat next to him and she looked at him, "Is there a reason why you're not getting it fixed?" 

"Even though I hate the Hero Killer, he's not wrong with what he said about me. I did indeed get blinded by my own anger. Instead of doing what a hero should do, I ended up looking like a villain." 

"But..." Yuuki's ears drooped down, "If Hero Killer killed Kuon, I would go and rip his balls." 

"Yuuki-kun..." 

"But I won't do that. You taught me heroes are not like that...but you also taught me heroes are still people, Iida, the world might think revenge is wrong, might think you are wrong, but I think there is gray in between black and white." 

He smiled a little at her words and he started to pat her on the head. "Thanks, Yuuki-kun." But at the end of the day, he's a hero. He needed to accept that there were things heroes should do and shouldn't do. "But if I am to become the type of hero like my older brother, I need to rethink about my decisions. Right now, I am not a good hero let alone a good person." 

Yuuki shook her head against his words. She held his right hand and put her other hand on top of it. "You and Momo taught me how to study. If it weren't for you two, I would be dumb forever. To me, Iida is always a good person!" To her, Iida was one of the people in the class that she admired. She thought she was lucky to have befriended him and Momo and that the two of them helped her study to become smarter in terms of academics. She really held him in high regards because they spent their free time with her and put their efforts on her when they didn't need to. "Don't put yourself down like that. Hm?" 

But when she looked at him, she saw that he was red in the face. 

"Your face reminds me of an octopus." 

"I do not! W-what are you talking about?!"  

"Hahaha!" 

"O-other than that! Yuuki-kun, you're the one who is amazing! You stopped yourself from turning into a lone wolf." 

"Y-yeah..." He was wrong; she didn't really know that will stop it. "What about Todoroki and Deku?" 

"They're both okay. They are well." 

"I'm glad." 

Iida looked at her hands and he smiled; her hands were gentle and warm. 'It's also thanks to her that I am able to stand up. If I want to protect the people around me, I have to be able to stand up.' "Thank you, Yuuki-kun." 

"Hm?" 

"For being there." He gently removed his hand from her hold and he put it on top of her hands. "I won't ever say it's nothing to do with you from now on. I won't ever say such horrible things!" She had never said such things to him, how could he say it back to her? He closed his eyes and he saw her back. "I'll become a hero whose back you will see from now on. I swear it." 

Yuuki nodded at that, "If it's you, you'll be a good hero for sure!" 

...

In the middle of 3AM, Yuuki went to the rooftop to look at the moon. She was worried because the wolf was so close to coming out. 'Edgeshot-sensei did not make it in time. I was all alone...' She worriedly looked at her hands. 'I don't want to hurt them with these hands.' 

"Yuuki-san." Midoriya patted her head, "Are you okay?" 

"Deku, you're not asleep?" 

"I should be asking you that." Midoriya sat by her side. He didn't look at her, "It's about the wolf, right?" 

"Deku?!" 

"I'm right, aren't I?" 

Yuuki sighed, she couldn't hide her troubles from Midoriya even if she wanted to. 

"Did you knock yourself out because you know you can't control it?" 

Yuuki said nothing about it, she just looked away. "Deku, at that time, I panicked because I thought Hero Killer was going to chop off Todoroki's arm. I...at that time, I thought 'I must do whatever it takes to change that.' I was willing to throw away my own sanity for Todoroki's safety. It's just like that time when I fought that mad doctor back in my world." 

Midoriya put his hand on her head and he slowly stroked it. "I understand where you are coming from. It's okay, Yuuki-san, don't be sad." 

"I'm a danger, Deku. I was lucky to be able to knock myself out." 

"Why did you call out Edgeshot's name?" 

"Because Sensei promised me." Yuuki explained, "If I am ever a danger, I'd want Sensei to kill me." 

Midoriya didn't say anything because he remembered the conversation he had with Todoroki and Iida. 

Iida was telling Todoroki and Midoriya about what he heard. He heard Yuuki call out for Edgeshot when she thought she was going to turn into the lone wolf. 

"You two remember Aizawa-sensei said someone will be assigned to put her down if she ever becomes a danger, right? Can that person be Edgeshot?" 

"The 5th Pro Hero?" Todoroki genuinely thought Edgeshot was there to be her intern. He then realized Yuuki's rather innapropriate sentence could have been one of Edgeshot's techniques being used on her. "Those people..." Todoroki was angry, "They're using internship as a front! They're just testing if they could kill her!" 

"Wait, Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya stood in his way, "Where are you going?" 

"Isn't it obvious? To tell Yuuki the truth about Edgeshot!" 

"I...I don't think Yuuki-san is opposing to it even if she knew." 

"What?" 

"Iida-kun said Yuuki-san was calling out for Edgeshot. Why would she call him out during the time her wolf was about to come out?" Midoriya was able to deduce that Yuuki must have some sort of trust in Edgeshot in regards to her uncontrollable second Quirk. "Let me talk to her and confirm it." 

Yuuki hugged her knees close to her chest. "I don't want it. I don't want the wolf to take me over, Deku..." 

"Yuuki-san..." 

"I've asked Sensei to kill me if the wolf comes out. I really don't want to hurt Deku or anyone. This feeling, I don't know what it is, Deku." She looked at him tearfully because she was confused by it. "Deku, help me." 

'She's experiencing fear for the first time in her life.' He could tell she was scared. 'I don't know if she knows Edgeshot-sensei is sent to kill her, but it seems she is relying on him.' The way she was trembling, the tears of fright, and the way she looked at him as if she's asking him to rescue her. Midoriya hugged her from the side. One arm was around her, his other hand was still on her head. "Yuuki-san..." What should he say at a time like this? Was there anything he could do for her? He gently pulled away from her and he looked at her with a smile, "Don't worry, Yuuki-san." 

"Huh?" 

"Because I am here." That's right. Sometimes just being there was already enough. "Don't ever think you're fighting this all alone. The whole class feels the same way about you. You're not a wolf, you're Yuuki-san! You're a new student of class 1-A!" 

Yuuki sniffled and she wiped away her tears with her forearm. "I feel better talking to you, Deku." 

Midoriya smiled at that. "I'm glad." 

"Um..." 

"Yes?" 

She said nothing she leaned against him to listen to his heartbeat. 

"Uwah?! Y-Y-Y-Yuuki-san?!" 

"Shh." She liked the beat of his heart. "Hehe~, Deku's heartbeat~." Her tail wagged happily, she had completely forgotten about her personal fear. 

Midoriya smiled a little and he looked up at the starry sky. 'It's only natural to feel afraid. None of us know how long this peace will last. For Yuuki-san, she has no idea about when the wolf will next come and haunt her.' He tightened his fist behind her back. 'I'll try and help her too. There's got to be a way for her to control the wolf without killing her!' "Yuuki-san!" 

"Y-yes?" 

"You were about to turn, right? Why did you stop to knock yourself out?" 

"That time?" 

"Yeah. I saw you. You paused for a moment and you looked like you had your senses. What changed?" 

Yuuki tried really hard to think but it was really hard. "Hmm...it's hard." 

"No good, huh?" 

"I heard a voice." 

"A voice?" 

"Yeah." 

"Not wolf's?" 

"No." Yuuki closed her eyes and she tried to think back to it. "Everything was black, and then I saw something dripped into the darkness...I saw a red ripple." 

"What does that mean?" Could it be a vision of some sort? Midoriya went into full on note writing mode! 

"W-where did you pull that notebook out from?!" Yuuki was astonished by that! 

"Can it be an interpretation of a dream? What could the symbolisms mean? If we can break it down, does it mean Yuuki-san can keep the wolf under control? Does the red ripple represent some sort of pull to Yuuki-san's sanity?" 

Yuuki giggled and she watched him scribble down on his notes some more. "Deku, thank you~." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Midoriya was in hospital, Yuuki left the next day and she spent the remaining internship days to learn as much as she could from Edgeshot. For the last few days, Edgeshot have taught her how to remain inner peace as well as teaching her how to use the environment to her advantage. When it was time for them to part, she felt a bit sad because she wanted to learn from him some more. 

Edgeshot showed her his Pancake House's membership card; now Yuuki know where to find him easily now. "Don't forget to meditate and find your inner peace." 

"Hm. I understand, Sensei." 

"Also..." 

"Also?" 

"Never mind. I hope you stay healthy and well." 

"Sensei, our promise is still there, right?" 

"Of course. I will keep it, but I wish not to fulfill it." Edgeshot pat her on the head, "Do your best not to make me fulfill it, okay?" 

"Okay!" 

... 

Before she knew it, she's back in school again. She remembered what Midoriya said and she opened the door to look inside. She saw Tokoyami was the only one here. He was reading a book, there was book cover in front of the book because he didn't fancy people looking at what dark content he's reading. 

It made her feel relief that he was the only one here; Tokoyami's a man of few words and will not force answers from her unless she consent to it.

"Yuuki, good morning." 

"M-morning."

He instantly saw through her forced smile. He closed the book and put it down on the desk. "What's wrong? I'm here if you want to talk." 

Yuuki looked at him with an appreciative look. She didn't know what to do though; she's not allowed to talk about what happened at Hosu's alley way. 

"I just...I just worry about the wolf that's in me." But she could at least tell him this, right? "I feel like a ticking time bomb. Deku said he will help find a way for me to control it, but I...h-how do I say it?" 

"You're scared?" Tokoyami answered for her. 

"Scared? Me? B-but I am a honey badger..." 

"I know you are. But have you ever thought about it this way? You're a human before a honey badger. You don't have to force yourself to live up to your Quirk." 

It was okay for her to think that? She had always lived thinking she's the most fearless person. Was it really okay for her to have a weakness? To have fear? 

"Tokoyami, I...I'm scared." She admitted to him. 

"Of what?" 

"Myself. I'm scared I'm going to kill myself." What was death like? She sent people to their deaths with ease, but she's scared of it herself. She didn't know what to do; as long as she couldn't control it, she will forever be a ticking time bomb. What if she's really killed by Edgeshot? What was death like? She felt pain and many near deaths, but never once came face to face with death. Will it be over with her death? "Tokoyami, I know I am a danger, but I still want to live with everyone."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...
2.8M 99.3K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
866 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...