Blood Lust Affinity (Sequel )...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

After the chaos that took place, Jungkook is left hysterical. There are no signs that Taehyung is going to li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

2.4K 147 8
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

(RECAP)
" I have a confession to make... " He mumbled, catching my attention.

" You sure have a lot of confessions. " I stated.

" Jungkook, I'm serious. " He said, making me suddenly nervous.

" Alright.... " I said.

" They didn't actually kill your sister... " He mumbled, but I heard it loud and clear.

**Jungkook's POV**

" What... " I responded in a barely audible voice. My thoughts were spiraling out of control.
" B-but they... " I mumbled, my eyes glued to the floor whilst I attempted to process what I had just been told.

" I'm sorry. I should of told you sooner. They lied to you when they said they killed her. They wanted you to break. I was told that they didn't see the point in putting in the effort when you'd never see her again anyways. " Jackson explained. All these years I believed she was actually dead. Thoughts of all the bad things I did as their proxy filled my head. All because I was so broken from the thought that she got killed because I was too stubborn to give in sooner.

" D-did she get to live out her life? " I asked, hoping this to be true.

" Sort of? " He said, not sounding sure himself. My eyes snapped up from the floor to stare directly at him.

" What does 'sort of' mean? " I asked. Please don't tell me that something else happened to her.

" Uhhhh.... " He didn't seem to want to tell me.

" Jackson. " I stated in a warning tone.

" You know that boss told me a lot of stuff becsuse he trusts me, right? " He started. Please just get to the fucking point.

" Yeah. "

" Well, he told me who your sister was and I felt bad that she had lost her brother at such a young age. I watched over her until she was fourteen before making actual contact with her. I explained to her what happened to you because I thought she deserved to know. " Jackson said.

" What did she say? You just went and told her about vampires? " I asked, bewildered.

" She started crying. She thought you had ditched her to get away from the forced marriage. " He said. Warm liquid began to fall from my eyes.

" H-how did you just explain all of this to a fourteen year old? " I said, not wanting to voice how hurt I was that she thought I would do something like that.

" She kind of already knew about vampires? " He mumbled.

" What. "

" Well.... " He procrastinated telling me this next part.

" Jackson, please. "

" She had a boyfriend. " He stated. I nodded, suddenly getting anxious about what he was planning to say.
" Who may or may not of been a vampire. " He mumbled quickly.

" D-did he turn her? " I asked, predicting where this was going.

" I never said that, but I mean...that's a typical thing for vampires to do when they find someone they love who is human. I'm not saying this is true or fal- "

" Jackson. " I warned again.

" Okay, yes he did." He finally said. My mouth slightly parted as I took in this new information. Wait...

" Is she still alive? " I asked. The only way she wouldn't be is if she got...killed.

" Maybe...." He mumbled. That means she's still alive...

" She probably doesn't even remember me at this point. " I mumbled sadly.

" She does. She asks how you are all the time. When you escaped the cult she wanted to come visit you, but.... I may or may not of told her not to. "

" And why the fuck would you do that? " I asked, getting slightly angry.

" Think of the time. You were in an awful mental state and I wanted her to wait until you were in a place where you could actually handle the news. You just...never got better until that kid came into your life. " He explained.

" He's not a kid. I guess you're right though...I would of freaked out if she just appeared. " I said.
" Do you know where she is? " I asked.

" Her and her husband moved to Tokyo. She's frozen at sixteen years old, but they somehow got around that. " He said. I unknowingly smiled to myself. At least she's doing well and seemed to have a better life than I did.

" If you're still in contact with her... Please tell her that I'm happy that she's happy and I'd love to see her whenever I get my shit sorted out." I said even though a part of me was still afraid she wouldn't remember. It's been centuries.

" Will do. I really need to get going before they start wondering why I'm taking so long on this mission. I had the mission done before I even came here so we could have time to talk. " He said, walking towards the entrance he came in.

" Okay. I'll contact you for another meeting at some point. Theres a slight chance I might bring Taehyung next time. " I said, heading towards the broken window I had entered through.

" You should. I'd love to meet him when he's not unconscious. Bye Jungkook! " He joked causing me to roll my eyes.

" Bye Jackson. " I stated, climbing back through the window. I began to run back towards the house, noticing that sunrise was coming. The last thing I'd want is to get stuck in some random building until nighttime. I was overall happy with the news that my sister was still alive. For some reason, that lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.

After some time, I eventually made it back to the house before the sun began to rise. I opened the front door, sighing softly once I entered the familiar house. I was happy to not have to stand in the gross nightclub anymore.

" Kookie! " Taehyung's excited voice spoke before a weight crashed into me, followed by a pair of arms making their way around my body.

" Hi, darling. " I said, returning the hug.

" So, how'd it go?" I heard Jimin's voice say from somewhere in the room. Taehyung had now moved to my side, but still had his arms gripping me in a tight hug.

" Actually, can I give all the information to everyone at once later? I want to talk to Taehyung. " I said, Jimin frowning. He accepted my request anyways and made his way to the door with Yoongi. Once they left, Taehyung and I sat down on the couch together as silence filled the air. I went over my conversation with Jackson in my head, thinking about everything I had been told.

" What's wrong? " Taehyung asked, wiping the tears that I didn't even know had sprung up again.

" S-she's alive. " I said, a small smile forming on my face.

" Who's alive? " He asked.

" My s-sister. " I stated, immediately pulling him into a hug, letting my tears of joy fall onto his shirt. I explained what Jackson had told me about my sister as he soothingly rubbed my back.

" Thats great, Jungkook!" He exclaimed. I smiled at how excited he got over someone he doesn't even know.

" It's very great. " I agreed, finally managing to stop crying. He gave me his warm, adorable smile, running his hands up my chest to my shoulders before pulling me in for another hug. My happy mood suddenly fell. A wave of guilt flew over me as I was reminded of Jackson's actions. I told him no and pushed him away. Why do I feel so guilty over something that wasn't my fault. It wasn't my fault, right? I didn't do anything wrong.... Is it because he doesn't know? I don't want to hide anything from him....

" Jungkook?" I was snapped out of my thoughts.
" You look troubled. " He said. I really feel like I need to tell him.

" Taehyung. " I began. This isn't going to sound completely stupid, right?
" So... When I was talking to my friend earlier he... Tried to come onto me. " I said, not knowing if he would get it.

" What do you mean? " He asked, holding my hands in his.

" He was trying to get me to do it with him and I said no. He then started to feel up my chest and I pushed him away to get him to stop. I feel guilty for some reason and I felt like I should tell you becsuse someone who wasn't you was flirting and touching me. It sounds kind of dumb becsuse nothing actually happened, but I still feel like you should know. " I rambled, unable to see his reaction due to my eyes being focused on our joined hands.

" Jungkook, I really like that you're honest with me. I trust you completely, so don't feel guilty. You didn't do anything anyways. " He said, pulling me in for a hug. I wonder on a daily basis how I ended up with such a wonderful person. Surely all the bad things I did didn't earn me him. Fate must of decided to be extremely nice to me. I inhaled, smiling at his alluringly sweet scent and being grateful for every day I get to spend with him. I really couldn't ask for anything better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.7K 29
Highest ranking: #362 in Yoonkook and #268 in Namseok Taehyung noticed how scared the boy was and grinned devilishly as he saw how well defined was J...
434K 22.1K 49
Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than nighttime? What will happen when the thing th...
5.2K 338 24
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
737 93 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...