human farm

By sana_the_novel1st

"There are no good vampires; they are all hideous demons." "The events of the story unfold in a fictional w... More

the black masks
the fate
Evil hearts
How they run the farm
the tragedy
house of lunatics
devilish appearance،
devilish charm
thirsty for blood
just sami 10
nocturnal creatures
the hug
the vampires charm 13
the bloody kiss 14
again with sami 16
O+ O- A+ A-,17
my brother
the vampire true colors
violent fight
Stop spying on my heart
Love songs
(Crazy ride)
I won't let love change me
a real monster
(human girl)
(love and war)
new vampire
Brothers' anger
its time
The sun and the moon
The last sacrificial
Beautiful Lie
trickster
(The devil in his eyes)
The arrogant monster
Immortal Heroes
damn Lita
Eastern continent
The Bloodthird
Enemies but lovers
Maya
Unfair Fight
Free blood
Evil Spirit
Shadows
The fateful war
nights of the hunter
the cure
The Wedding
The end

dinner with vampires 15

425 60 36
By sana_the_novel1st

dinner with vampires

Everyone was eating their food in such boring silence. I found myself thinking, "What a dull and overly serious family."

Suddenly, their mother broke this monotonous silence and said after wiping her mouth with a tissue:

"So, Jared, when are you going to get married?"

I looked at him in amazement. Will he get married? What is she saying? Who will he marry?

He let go of my hand, which he was holding gently, and seemed disturbed by her question. He said after an annoying sigh:

"I haven't decided yet! I haven't even thought about it."

She said in her sharp voice:

"But you told me that you chose this girl to be pregnant with my grandchild and that she would not be just for your entertainment?"

My eyes widened as I heard her words. Am I so special that he told his mother about me?

Oh my God, this means she means me with what she said seconds ago.

Am I the one he will marry?

Suddenly, I started staring at his middle brother's wife in horror. Is this how I will be? Will I become like her if I marry a vampire?

He answered his mother's question:

"Yes, this is true, mother. I intend to have children with Irene, but I have not determined the appropriate time yet, and since Irene has not completed a week here, it is still early."

I didn't like the way he spoke. He was talking about himself.

"I intend... I decided...". It seemed like I had no opinion at all.

His mother said:

"If you genuinely intend to have children with her, you should marry her, you know, for the sake of the family name.

Our family is an important one in this kingdom. It must always appear in the best image in front of society. As for Irene, yes, a good choice. She is a remarkably beautiful girl, and she will give birth to wonderful children for you. It's a good fit, but is she ready for this responsibility? To be a member of our family in the future?"

I don't understand what she means by a future member of our family.

I'm afraid she means exactly what I understand. I think she wants me to be one of them, a vampire.

I turned to the bastard Jared, looking for an explanation. He said:

"Yes, mother, Irene is suitable. She's a fast learner; she receives daily lessons now. But, as I told you before, it is still too early to delve into these future matters."

Finally, I understood what Jared really wanted and what he was planning. He didn't just want children, as he always said; he wanted a family, a wife, and children.

That's why he's interested in teaching me their way of life.

"He's preparing me to be one of them..."

His mother said in a sarcastic tone:

"Clearly, the poor girl doesn't know anything?"

Jayden laughed while I noticed the annoyance on Jared's features, the bastard who wants me as a wife and did not tell me that. Here I am now hearing it from his mother.

I think I have no say because, in the end, he bought me with his money. He has the right to do whatever he wants to me without asking me.

Jayden said:

"How's work, Jared?"

Jared answered:

"Many infections every day, and new epidemics continue to appear!"

Jayden said:

"Do you really think humans will become extinct?"

I turned to Jared, wanting to hear what he had to say.

I thought the problem of human extinction had been solved.

He said:

"The human race is still threatened. Keeping them in crowds exposes them to infectious diseases easily. It is enough for one person on a farm to become infected with a disease, and he will transmit the infection to many.

In the hospital, we receive many cases every day, and the quarantine is full."

Jayden said in a bored tone:

"Oh, these fucking humans. We will never end their problems."

Their mother said in a calm tone:

"We are in the council thinking of creating human reserves on a large piece of land, and we will give every family a house."

Finally, the one with the gloomy face spoke, saying in a strange voice:

"You will not end human problems. The only solution is to exterminate them. As for our need for blood, we are in the laboratory studying new methods through which we will be able to produce blood, and we will not need to establish farms and reserves for these pathetic humans."

I wish he had not spoken; I wish he had remained silent. He seems to be the brother I will hate the most.

Although I haven't been comfortable with Jayden since I laid my eyes on him, this motherfucker seems to be the worst.

Jayden said:

"Oh, Gerard, you mad scientist, are you kidding? Artificial blood will never be like natural blood."

Gerard said:

"As usual, you are too stupid to understand, Jayden. We are studying the cloning of human bodies that are in a dormant state, which would provide us with larger amounts of blood. This way, the kingdom will not spend money on preserving human lives, and Jared will not have to treat their diseases."

Jayden said in a sharp tone:

"I have not approved of your idea yet, and you will not be able to convince me that the blood that scientists interfere with is better than the natural blood that we obtain from living human bodies, and not the blood of the cloned corpses that you are talking about..."

Gerard said in an angry tone:

"One day humans will become extinct, and you will appreciate my work and effort at that time."

Jayden said sarcastically:

"What about you, Jared? Do you support Gerard's vision? Will you accept feeding on laboratory corpses?"

Jared said:

"I don't want humans to become extinct. I support my mother's vision more. We need to preserve humans and provide them with a more honorable and healthy life so that they can continue to supply us with blood."

Gerard said angrily:

"You all are idiots who do not appreciate the knowledge and effort I make to preserve our immortality. As for you, Jared, you are just a hypocrite. Since when do you care about humans? Or do you just want to impress your new whore?"

Jared said, staring at him angrily.

"Watch your words, Gerard."

Their mother intervened to calm the situation; she said:

"I encourage you, Gerard, to continue your work. We don't know what the future will be like. Humans are getting sick a lot, the birth rate is dropping, and there are human rebels that we are forced to kill every day, right, Jayden?"

Jayden said:

"We have devised a new way to deter them without killing them to preserve their lives. We distributed hypnotic drug bullets to the army; in this way, we will not kill them, but rather we will put every rebel in prison."

Gerard said:

"You are an army man; your mission is to arrest humans and punish the rebellious ones. Does the problem of humans escaping still exist?"

Jayden said:

"Not at all. The farms have a strict security system. The problem is with the rebels who keep appearing. Some humans are very ambitious; they even believe that they can defeat us, but this will never happen. Our army is among the strongest, and our men are the cruelest; they always put down any revolution in less than hours."

The provocative Gerard said:

"This is exactly why they must be exterminated, and an alternative found for them."

Jayden said in a malicious tone:

"How will we live without enjoying delicious human beings?

There is absolutely nothing better than sucking blood out of a body of a beautiful girl. Perhaps we should get rid of the males and keep the beautiful females."

Jared said:

"I suggest that vampires be prevented from buying more than one human. We want to preserve human life, and the situation is bad in the hospital. I treat women on a daily basis who are subjected to violence at the hands of their owners. Most of the time, they arrive at the hospital while they are in their last breath... and then the vampire buys another girl, and here we go again, the event repeats itself. An enlightened law must be enacted, a law that protects humanity, or a law that prevents vampires from obtaining more than one or two humans."

Gerard laughed:

"You bastard, since when did you become moral? Did the girl steal your mind?"

Jayden said:

"It's okay, Jared still retains his humanity."

Jared said quickly:

"It is not true. We are facing a real problem; we must be sensible about it."

Jayden said in a provocative tone:

"Yes, that's right... Oh, I still remember what you looked like after I turned you (he turned to me and looked at me with his frightening eyes).
You turned into a bloodthirsty monster that was ready to eat a fly.

We had to detain him for weeks like an animal. We thought he had lost his mind. He fed on everything he could get, mice, cats, dogs, and perhaps even insects. He was in a miserable condition."

Jared said, suppressing his anger:

"Jayden, shut up. Where do you want to go?"

But Jayden continued:

"After he calmed down a little and began to get used to the situation, he would not leave the houses of blood and joy that are full of human females. He would stay there for days until he lost control one day and almost killed a girl....I want you to remember your truth, my brother. You are more brutal than us when you are thirsty....You are as dangerous as a time bomb."

Finally, the little girl said:

"Dad, please stop, don't turn this dinner into a fight like usual."

Sitting among vampires and listening to their conversations made me feel disgusted; I hated them more than ever now. They are truly hideous demons.
These creatures despise us, and there is no difference between us and animals in their laws.

There was a large balcony in the dining room. Unfortunately, it was sunset.
How I wished the sun was shining right now.

How I wished I could pull these curtains away from the large balcony to watch them all burn and turn into ashes.

It would have been a beautiful sight.

Maybe I will do that one day... Maybe I should first get rid of the one who bought me. Suddenly, I had an idea. I imagined myself entering his room while he is sleeping, pulling the curtains from the window, then watching him burn.

Suddenly, their mother dropped the fork from her hand and stared at me strangely.

I didn't know what to do, whether to smile at her or ask her if she was okay or needed something. She picked up the fork, then continued eating her food quietly.

So the eldest brother is an army man, and the middle one is a mad scientist who wants to get rid of humans and clone soulless corpses to produce blood.

As for Jared, he is a doctor who treats humans' diseases caused by his own kind. At least he is the least evil among them.

Apparently, their mother is important and in contact with those who rule the kingdom.

After dinner, their conversations were boring. They were talking about a group of vampires who rebel against the kingdom.

Jayden was proudly talking about how he chased them and killed them, and Etolon seemed very proud of him as she looked at him and listened to him carefully.

While the depressed mad scientist was silent and sullen, drinking wine.

I went to the kitchen where Lukeria was busy with the girls washing the dishes.

I paid attention to Loren, the poor wife, who had a swollen body full of bite marks.

I approached her and asked hesitantly:

"What's life like as a vampire's wife?"

She said with a faint smile:

"Wonderful...life is wonderful."

I looked at the traces of fangs and bites on her body, then I said:

"Really? Do you mean what you're saying?"

She looked around in horror, then motioned for me to be quiet and said in a whisper:

"Oh, they're listening."

Oh, the poor thing. I think she actually has gone crazy. She doesn't look balanced, as that damned psycho Gerard has apparently robbed her of her mind.

I wanted to run away from the place; I wished they would leave. I wanted to be alone and just sleep.

I went into the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror, contemplating myself as I remembered their disgusting conversation about marriage and how I was the last to know.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. So I opened the door before asking who, as I expected it to be Lukeria, but it was Mrs. Etolon herself.

I stood in front of her respectfully, then I wanted to leave, but she grabbed me and pushed me into the bathroom while pulling my hair tightly. Then she said while looking at our reflection in the mirror:

"I know what's on your mind, you little slut."

I said while I was in pain and trying to free myself from her grip:

"What? What do you mean, I don't understand, leave me."

She said while whispering in my ear and pulling my hair:

"Listen carefully, whore. If you hurt my son, I will cut your flesh into very small cubes and then make you eat it until you die. Do you understand? Do not play the role of the poor victim in front of me because I know what is going through your mind and how you enjoyed the idea of killing my son while he was sleeping in his bed and how much you wished you could watch us all burn."

Oh my God, this woman read my thoughts, then before I could say anything, she hit my head hard in the mirror, then let me fall to the ground and said:

"Next time, be careful."

Then she came out and left me on the ground. I held my forehead and found myself bleeding. I took some tissues and placed them on the wound.

I made an effort to prevent myself from crying. Then after a few minutes, Jared came in; he was surprised to see me like this. He approached me, sat down on his knees, and asked in a worried voice:

"Who did this to you?"

I said:

"Your mom!"

He said with a frown:

"What? My mother, but why?"

He wanted to get up, but I caught him
and said:

"No...don't make trouble. I kinda deserved it."

He said in a question:

"Why? What did you do?"

I said with a sarcastic smile:

"I didn't do anything, but I thought about things that made her angry. Why didn't you tell me that she could read minds?"

He said:

"Oh, it's true that she can read humans' thoughts. What were those thoughts that made her so angry?"

I said:

"Go back to them; I will be fine. Never mind."

He said:

"They left, so I came to look for you. Come closer; let me see your wound."

He moved the tissues away from the wound, then said:

"Look in the mirror."

I got up and looked at myself and did not find the wound. He got up from the ground and hugged me from behind,

then said:

"My blood is still in your system, which is why you healed so quickly."

I threw the tissues in the trash and then said in a cold tone:

"Well, goodnight."

He said:

"No...we have to talk. My mother talked about things that didn't concern her; she shouldn't have talked about us."

I was angry with him, very angry with him, not only because of his treachery this morning, but also because I felt humiliated, as I was just a slave girl who had no right to express her opinion about anything. So I said:

"There is nothing to talk about; you are the master here."

He took me by the hand to his room, closed the door, then turned to me and said:

"You saw me at my worst today, Irene. I didn't want to hurt you, but I probably would have if it weren't for your wise behavior."

I said:

"But you took what you wanted in the end, then you left me as if you wanted me to feel your victory. Congratulations, you won, but I will never trust you again."

He said:

"I didn't want it to end like this. I was so longing to taste you that I couldn't resist.
I'm sorry for betraying your trust. Something beautiful could have happened between us, but my gluttony and thirst for blood
ruined everything.

I want you to forgive me, Irene, and restore your trust in me, and in return, I will fulfill any desire you want, so do you ask for anything?"

I can't believe he's apologizing; the master is apologizing to his slave. I think that any slave in a situation like this would ask for freedom, and this is what I was going to ask for, but I hesitated. So, what would I do with my freedom in a world like this?

At least I am in his house, under his protection. Then I knew what I wanted more than anything and more than my freedom. I said quickly and without hesitation:

"I want to see my brother Sami."

He sighed comfortably and then said:

"Okay, this will be difficult, but I am willing to do anything to restore your trust in me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Out There By soph

General Fiction

1.1K 151 22
There is only one village left. All the others were prone to destruction. The war was long and scarring. Everyone fought, but nobody won. Bombs were...
2.8K 85 5
based off of 'you belong with me' by Taylor Swift i feel like there's no Nika story's nd i love her soooo🌚
9K 234 12
To prevent the enemy from moving next door, Dante - king of vampires and the annoying eldest brother of the Ventura clan - enlists the help of his e...
98.3K 435 3
DISCONTINUED Lexi is the Alpha's daughter and has everything she could ever want; fame, fortune, and riches. But when her father dies, she's whisked...