My Mate Is A Sexy Kidnapper

By xshadow_alisax

Everyone wants their own true love. Everyone wants a happy ending. But sadly, not everyone are in that positi... More

Chapter 1: Protectiveness
Chapter 2: Freaking Mansion
Chapter 3: The Little Accident & Mr. Hot Guy
Chapter 4: The Ass & The Beast
Chapter 5: Silver Knife
Chapter 6: No Escape
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Simply Beautiful
Chapter 9: Alive with a Simple Hair Brush
Chapter 10: The Untold Suprise
Chapter 11: Madness & Unexpected
Chapter 12: Waking the Angel
Chapter 13: The Rejected Truth
Chapter 14: The Bloody Meeting
Chapter 15: The Incoming
Chapter 16: Soft Cries, A Mission, & Whimpers
Chapter 17: Time And Space
Chapter 18: I Need Her
Chapter 19: The Only Scent
Chapter 20: He Deserves Better
Chapter 21:The Unexpected Suprise
Chapter 22: The Alpha's Birthday
Chapter 23: Belonged Wolf
Chapter 23 Part 2: Belonged Wolf
Chapter 24: Dragging Silver
Chapter 25: Crampled Paper For The Alpha
Chapter 26: Chained
Chapter 27: Triggered Sound
Chapter 28: I Know You Will Come
Chapter 29: Such A Tease
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 30:Incoming
Chapter 31: BIRTH-DAY
Author's Note: UPDATE.

Chapter 32: My Forever.

4K 164 34
By xshadow_alisax

(A/N: Hey guys! If you're in your laptops or computers now, check out the video beside this. "Forever" By: Ben Harper Covered By Cara Everhart, sorry can't find a lyric video with it and might I say, she nailed a beautiful cover. I figured it out that I should leave you all with a music video or something to end the story, soo..yeah. Well, I hope you enjoy this last chapter! xx) 

Xavior's POV:

As soon as the packdoctor said those words I started sprinting inside and there I saw my princess laying with our-is this real?!

'Xander, is this real?? Can you see what I see?'

'Yes, yes it is.'

I couldn't move from where I was, it was like I was just stuck there with an unreadable face.

I walked forward into the room, shaken. There she was sleeping with the most beautiful and rosy cheeks little baby, cuddling in her mother's arms. But that's not also the reason why I'm smiling like crazy.

There was this little man staring at me since I got here. From the look in his eyes, I saw that he'll be a great protector, a strong one, a loving brother and also a charming and cocky one like me.

I have twins. The cutest and amazing twins.

Then I carried my little man gently and kissed his little forehead. He smiled as his tiny little hand touched my cheeck, he giggled softly. I chuckled.

Little man must've awaken his beautiful mother as Stella opened her eyes and smiled as she looks at us.

I leaned in to her and kissed her forehead with lust. Then she chuckled and kisses my nose with tease. I pouted.

Oh, she'll regret teasing me like that later.

"Babe, what should we name them?" As she asked me with her sexiest voice I've ever heard from her.

Yup, that turned me on fast enough.

'Hmmm....what awesome names should we call them, Xander any ideas?'

'Call them Taylor Casy & Casy Taylor!!!!'

'You serious about there, pal? I don't say I dont like it, its awesome actually, but I mean two names same for the twins?'

'Well, yes! That's what we, Sally had, for our future partners' babies. Idiot!'

'Oh, is that it then? Well, alright. Sorry.'

"We name them-"

"Taylor and Casy." As we both say at the end. I smiled at the three in front of me.

I love them so much. Having two twin babies and Stella, is definitely the most wonderful and amazing thing had ever happened to me. I wouldn't imagine living without them.

And I will be there always for my little man, as he grows up, learning, dating girls, until he become our amazing alpha in the future.

Of course, also to my beautiful little princess. I'll be always there for her from every problems she have, and all. And yes, you guess that right! I'll be the offensive dad. I'll keep my eyes on every boy she date and also prepare to kick their asses and may tore them into pieces if they broke my little princess' heart!

"Xavior, don't even start with that please." As Stella said, raising her eyebrow teasingly.

"Bbut hhow did-"

"Your mindlink is on babe" As she smirked. Oh, she better wipe that smirk away from her face.

-------------------------------------------------

Stella's POV:

I wake up hearing soft little giggles. Then as soon as I opened my eyes, there he was, my sexy mate wearing jeans with a navy blue tshirt inside his black lethered jacket and his hair hair looking all messy like he is when he just got from bed, making him look like a bad ass while carrying our baby boy into his hands.

I smiled.

He's going to be a great daddy wit theses two little ones.

After naming them both, we stared at the twins. So adorable.

When I was pregnant we didnt bothered to go with the ultrasound, cause we, both wanted to be suprise what gender he/she'll be. And in our place, I'm sure we were shocked for having twins. And not just twins, but a girl and boy twin! I mean, that only happen to some and my parents and even Xavior's don't have the genes to have twins, so we must be pretty lucky huh? Well, we are, for having these two wonderful beauties.

We got home soon with Brett and the boys, and might I say, they can be the stupid and idiots, but their also the sweetest. Cause right when they saw me on a wheelchair in the hallway, they immediately took the handles off kindly to the nurse, of course they flirt with the girl for awhile but not too long to wait them and be impatient.

And also when I handled them the twins in their hands, haha they were just so cute not knowing how to handle a baby or what, but as soon as I taught them to, the six of them played and make weird little sounds as we hear cute laughs from the twins. And when they gently helped me go inside the car, even though I can do it myself just a little weak is all. And the non-stop "are you okay"s from them were really nice and all but a little too much is annoying.

When we got inside, the boys laid down the twins gently to their new room and left before doing weird stuffs and Josh and Brett doing weird gorilla dance moves just to make the twins laugh again.

Idiots will be idiots.

But somehow, I love those idiots. They were like my brothers now. Stupids, idiots, sweet, protective, and caring brothers. And I was thankful for that.

Then when Xavior and I laid to our bed, I sighed in to his chest and smiled. He wrapped his arm around my lower waist securely.

"Xavior? Baby? I love you."

"Say that again" As he pulled his face off a little to me and now looking at me with lust in his eyes.

Ohhhh.

"Babe, I love you so much." As I said it again, now tracing hearts all over into his chest. I was blushing like hell, but I didn't hid my face like I used to.

I felt him shivered into my touch as he hold my hand causing to stop what am I doing. Then I saw his eyes full of lust as he whispers.

"Don't let me do what I wanted to do to you since the last we did the 's' word, Stella." As he hold so much passion and seriousness into his look.

I, on the other hand, just swallowed hard and just nodded and bite my lip.

He just smirked and cupped my face.

"Biting your lip doesn't even count on saving you, babe." As he kissed me. I kissed back,wrapping my arms into his neck. But then our make-out session stopped when we heard the twins let out soft cries from their room.

I chuckled while we were in our foreheads, breathing.

"Guess first day of taking care of the babies starts with you first?" As I wanted to have a sleep, after giving birth with my two special twins. I felt him got off from bed and got the twins diapers change.

When I woke up, I glanced at our digital clock, it says 8:40. Still early. Then I tried hugging or feel Xavior's warmth body into mine, but he was not in our bed.

I checked on the twin's room, and there I saw a sleeping Xavior, sleeping on a desk table.

Awwh, poor Xavior.

I giggled to myself.

Then I walked inside the room and glanced at the twins already awake, just staring at me quietly with smiles in their faces like they just woke up. I carelessly touched their cheecks and giggled softly.

"You both sure made your daddy sleep here with you two, huh. Daddy must've been tired."

As I softly whispered into them as they replied me with soft laughs as if they understand what I said. But who knows right. You wouldn't even know.

Right then after I said those words to the twins, I felt someone wrap its arms around my waist and kissed my neck as his head leaned into my shoulders.

"Good morning" As he whispered in my ear. Oh, that sexy voice he have.

"Good morning too."

I kissed his cheeck in return.

"And good morning to you too my princess and prince!" As he pulled out from me and carried first Taylor in one arm and Casy in the other.

I chuckled with admiration as I watched Xavior make the twins laugh more.

I sighed.

This is my forever.

THE END

**************************

A/N: Hey guys! Yup that is finally the end of it. I'm sorry guys, it took me long to update. :* Busy as always.

So my lastest question is...

Well, how do you like the story?

Comment below, pm me, or message me on my board. (:

And also if you all wanted to have a sequel or something to this story, just comment down if you want to have some.

Thank YOU guys so mwwwuaach! for reading some chapters, for the votes, for the reads, for the comments, and for all those who also inspired me to write more and to continue this unti the end.

*hugs you tightly*

I love you guys.

Not sure when will be my next story will be posted, but I'll tell you right away. ((:

Thanks again guys, you all both are amazing fans of Stavior and the others! Love you.

Take care! Have a great day/night! :*

xshadow_alisax

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 383 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
541K 15.4K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
1K 59 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...