Forbidden To Love You

By Rose3652

Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with th... More

Forbidden To Love You
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦CHARACTERS👩‍👩‍👧‍👦
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 1💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜
💜 FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 21💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 29💜
💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜
💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 34 💙
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 35💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 39💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 45💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 47💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜
Author's Note

💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜

10K 166 15
By Rose3652

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

I awake to a bright light shining in my face causing me to squeeze my eyes back shut. Attempting to open my eyes once again I luckily succeed as the light seemed to dim.

"Hey, she's up." A deep voice attempted a whisper before a middle-aged lady that wore way too much makeup stuck her face in my view of vision. she disappeared for a moment before shining a small flashlight into my eyes making me instantly close them.

"Honey I need you to sit up for me." She spoke softly as I attempted to pull my body up. Notice how I say attempted that's right I didn't even lift my head an inch off the table before placing it back down and grabbing it trying to subside the pain.

Strong firm hands wrap around my shoulders as I open them to see the hot prison boy in all of his glory with the light creating a shade on his face. His eyes met mine as he checked for any sign of discomfort and pain but the truth is it all seemed to disappear as soon as his hands met my shoulders.

"She's fine Zara just tried to sit up to fast she doesn't even have a concussion she got lucky. Now try and sit up again honey just this time slower." Once again I tried to sit up and thankfully with the assistance of Colton I was able to do so.

"Is she okay to go through the rest of the day in school?" Colton asks gaining my attention as I hope she says I can go home but then again I would have to walk.

"No, I would like for her to go home and rest because she did have a pretty hard fall so Zara who would you like for me to call to come to get you?" Remembering Daniel had an important lawsuit going on today I couldn't call him so I guess I am stuck here in this prison.

"No ones home or able to come and get me." I shyly speak when Colton sits down on the cot next to myself. The nurse shakes her head then slowly walks over towards officer Grant that I hadn't seen until now.

"You feeling okay?" Colton asks me as he plays with his fingers.

"Yeah, I just want to go home and watch Netflix."

"Oh, really well we surely can Netflix and chill because by the looks of it I'm taking you home." A fair blush heats my cheeks as I see Grant signing papers through the glass window most likely signing us both out for the day.

"There will be no Netflix and chilling with you."

"Oh please, it's not like we haven't done anything before." My eyes widen as I turn towards Colton and see him smiling his ass off.

"Oh, it looks like your shiner healed pretty nicely it would be a shame if you happened to get another one." Sadly the smile never left his face but only seemed to brighten making me annoyingly turn my attention to Grant as he makes his way to us.

"You two shi... I mean kids are damn lucky because I just signed both of you out and you mister," He says pointing at Colton "Are to not leave your damn house until 3. Got it?" He says firmly gosh I never seen him this demanding I would say its hot but then that would just be inappropriate I mean he is a cop after all.

Instead of answering Colton jumps off of the bed and faces me before reaching out his hand to help me but I ignore it and get off the bed on my own. Grabbing my bag off the floor we make our way out of the school as Grant leads us over to Colton's car.

As we are driving I begin to hear the sweet voice of Bazzi appear in the cold air making me instantly jump to turn the radio up. My sudden burst of energy makes Colton jump as well as he watches me dance in my chair from the corner of his eye.

"I have came to the conclusion that you like this trash," Colton said making me freeze and turn towards him sending the meanest look I could give off.

"How dare you insult my future husband and father of my children." Colton's eyes widen as he scuffles a laugh.

"You think this guy is hot."

"Not necessarily but his music is the bomb diggity." His laugh once again rings out as I form into a puddle listening to his muscular vocals.

"Who the fuck says bomb diggity in 2018?"

"Oh shut it," I say crossing my arms and looking out the window as the song has now ended.

"Baby don't be mad you and him are never gonna happen but you can have all of me." I know its very dangerous to attack the driver when he is well driving but at this point, I was throwing hands as I smacked his rock hard chest.

Not paying much attention I feel the car stop only to see we are parked in front of Nina's house.

"No, you are supposed to drive my home not hold me hostage in your basement."

"Damn princess stop thinking so kinkily we need to clean that pretty little head of yours." Before I can smack the shit out of him he flings himself out of the car and runs into the massive house. Instead of walking into the house I give myself a few minutes to calm down before I make my way inside.

Closing the door behind myself I look around only to see an empty house. Deciding Colton already made a run for his room I climb the stairs trying to be cool and skip two at a time as I do so but my unlucky ass placed my foot on the edge and slipped.

Once I finally made it upstairs I saw Colton walking down the hallway with armfuls of blankets. He then shortly disappears into his room as I curiously follow behind him. Standing at the doorway I watch as he sets them down and begins to organize the furniture placing the blankets on top.

"No way we are making a blanket fort," I say jumping up and down as Colton shakes his head smiling as he continues working.

"Correction princess I am making a fort while you stand there and admire my muscles flex." Instead of arguing I roll my eyes and walk over to help him but sadly I ended up tripping over a shoe on the floor and tumbled down taking the fort with me.

Colton instantly drops down to his knees as a worried expression fills his beautiful features.

"Are you okay did you hit your head?" Pushing him away I stand up and look at the damage I caused seeing that I took down the whole damn thing and even made a chair fall damn how much do I weigh.

"Ugh, I kind of messed everything up," I say embarrassingly picking up the blanket.

"Don't worry about it go grab us some snacks and I'll fix the tent." Nodding my head I hand over the blanket and exit the room and make my way towards the kitchen grabbing the biggest bowl I could find and pop about six bags of popcorn. I already know this much cause when Nina and I have movie days we go through twice as much as this so mines well only make one trip am I right.

Once the popcorn is all popped and placed into the bowl I walk back to Colton's room only to see the fort already made.

My jaw hit the floor once I saw the fort in all of its glory he even went as far as raiding the Christmas lights Nina had hanging above her bed. I look over to a nervous Colton who rubs the back of his neck as he waits for me to input my opinion.

"There is no damn way you did this yourself I mean how did you even get the blankets that high?" I ask looking up to where the blankets seem to be thumbtacked to the ceiling.

"Height helps I guess ugh... so do you like it." Turning my line of vision towards Colton I let a smile take over my face.

"Its freaking amazing I don't want to ruin it though as I did last time," I say letting out a laugh as Colton's shoulders relaxed and he opened a flap for me to carefully crawl in. Once I get in I lay down in the middle where Colton lays next to me and begins an episode of Scream since we both decided on it.

Hours pass before Colton's phone started to echo throughout the fort and he went to reach for it before whispering a colorful word and putting the phone to his ear.

"Hey, dude I totally lost track of time...shit." He says stretching and pausing the show before letting his eyes rest on me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming but I'm bringing my friend... Okay bye." Sitting up on my knees I get the memo that he is to be somewhere so I begin putting on my shoes.

"Where do you think you're going princess?" His husky voice asks.

"It's late and you seem to be going somewhere so I better get home."

"Ahh, no beautiful your coming with me to my buddy Spikes house don't worry there are girls there as well for you to chat with."

"I don't see why I can't just go ho.." He places his sweaty hand over my mouth as he shakes his head no and stands up pulling the flap open for us both.

"Well, this was a nice little first date," Colton says making me slap his bicep.

"In your dreams Primrose."

"Your right you are in my dreams Mrs.Mathews only you're wearing less clothing." My fiery eyes shoot towards him as he takes off running and I follow directly behind ready to kill my prey.

💜

💜

💜

HEY GUYS HERE IS THE TENTH CHAPTER AFTER FOREVER SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BUT I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN AND IS SUCKS ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT BUT DONT WORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE HANG OUT SESSION AND I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED FOR THIS CHAPTER THAT IT MIGHT HAVE TO BE A COUPLE PARTS😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 30
Meet Zara she's a plain girl who doesn't really get noticed although she is very pretty and has a rival Katie, she's hot, sexy and popular,everyone f...
538K 11.5K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
546K 7.7K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
131K 5K 30
There's a time and a place for everything, but rules don't apply to bad boy Zayne Deluca. He's always getting into trouble with the police and gettin...