the oscars- t.c

By timmyslove

"A kiss" "It's not that easy Timmy" "Come on, the French love to kiss" ------------ In which Ella and Timoth... More

cast
01. movie night
02. oscars
03. after party
04. after the after party
05. texting
06. notting hill
07. caught
08. day one
09. day two
10. night two
11. day three
12. goodbye
13. plans
14. breakfast with armie
15. ellen
16. coachella day one
17. coachella night one
18. coachella day two
19. goodbye two
20. work
21. facetime
22. audition
23. milo
24. london day one
25. london day two
26. london night two
27. london day three
28. london night three
29. london day four
30. interupted lexie time
31. arguments
32. armie's house
33. lily
34. together
35. shooting
36. night in
37. cats
38. dinner appearance
39. issues
40. changes
41. new hope
42. momma
43. matt's party
44. night out
45. armie's play
46. awards with loving words
47. bad news
48. set days
49. unexpected visits
50. end
51. new lives
53. cracks
54. comfort
55. secrets let slip
56. reunion
57. good morning
58. hurtful tears
59. tiff
60. the press conference
61. chambon sur-lignon
62. temptation
63. morning walk
64. sneakin'
65. last goodbye
66. papa
67. maman
68. leo
69. last reunion
70. nominations
71. celebrations
72. steps
73. golden globes
74. fam
75. fin
epilogue
thats it
translation
finale
My other stories (thank you for 500k)
New timmy fic

52. jealousy

14.9K 301 269
By timmyslove

milodawson posted a photo:

milodawson: my pup and my world
ellalawrence: thanks for showing my patchy tan
user08: ah i love you two together
user02: #notmyship still preferred timothee
lexielex: @ ellalawrence you look stunning!!!

tchalamet liked milodawson's photo

"Fuck." Timothée muttered as he saw the photo on Milo's Instagram. He was sat outside a casting room, about to go in for an audition.

"Timothée Chalamet?" A voice called. Timmy stood up, completely unprepared and not in the mood for this audition.

He walked in nervously, he didn't really want this role too much. If they offered it to him, he would say yes but it wouldn't be that much of a loss if they turned him down. That's how he felt about most things these days. Not bothered.

"Hello Timothée" the woman sat down smiled at him. He just gave her a forced smile and stood pathetically in front of her.

"Hi." He replied.

"I know we didn't give you any material to work with but that's because we want to mold the character around the actor. That's why today I just want you to tell me a story of something or someone that you've lost whether it be your keys or a friend. Anything you want." She rambled, Timmy stood there with his eyebrows raised. He wasn't expecting this.

"Loss?" He asked, she nodded and sat back in her chair.

"Anything you want. Just tell a story." She shrugged. Timmy knew exactly what he was going to talk about.

"Okay." He took a deep breath. "I used to know this girl, who just radiated beauty. She was ultimately flawless to me, everything she did was like she had just performed a miracle. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that she wouldn't even glance at me but subsequently out of the blue; she let me into her life. Her words, her hair, her body; oh my god they were like nothing you have ever seen and she kept it for me. She chose me. But there were sacrifices and questions, it wasn't as easy as a choice and one day I questioned too loudly whether it was worth it. One moment I was holding her in the palm of my hand and lifting her up for everyone to see and then the next she had slipped through my fingers like water. And now there's him; the one who knows she's worth it. Maybe he doesn't have to sacrifice as much but he knows what he has and the choice she made. He knows what I lost and what he found and he will probably never question it. The one thing that I shouldn't have lost, as if I'd put her down in a safe spot and told myself to remember she's there but then forgot where I put her. He wouldn't put her down for even the slightest second in fear of forgetting."

Timmy stopped for breath, he had blacked out a little bit. He looked up at the woman who looked severely concerned.

"Wow." She breathed. He looked at the floor and played with his hands. "That was beautiful." She complimented.

"Thank you. I don't want to waste your time." He mumbled and turned to walk out the door. Walking as fast as he could, he shuffled to the elevator and started to hyperventilate. "What the fuck are you doing Timothée?" He said to himself as he stared at his reflection just before he slapped himself round the face.

He walked silently back to his apartment, not even bothering talking to Brian. Once he'd reached his apartment, he saw a familiar face sat on his couch.

"Shit, Lexie. You scared me." He gasped. Lexie looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey Timmy. How've you been?" She asked. "Matt's in the bathroom." She added. He closed the door and took off his shoes.

"Fine. I just had an audition." He didn't know why he was telling her this but he didn't want things to be awkward.

"Did it go well?" She asked. He prayed she would stop talking to him. Every time she looked at him it hurt. Yes, it had been months and months but the wound was still fresh.

"I don't know. I don't care to be honest." He mumbled. Lexie frowned, wondering if she had done something wrong.

"Oh just ignore him Lex. He's depressed." Matt said as he emerged from the bathroom. Lexie suddenly looked very concerned.

"Why are you in my apartment Matt?" Timmy ignored his comment.

"You have a bigger tv and I thought you'd be out longer. Did it not go well?" He wondered, seeing more darkness behind his eyes than before.

"It was fine." He mumbled and walked into his bedroom. Matt looked at Lexie who just bit her lip before following him into his room and closing the door.

"Is it because of Milo's post?" He assumed once he saw his best friend collapsed on his bed. Timmy moaned while his face was buried in his pillows. "They're in a relationship Timothée, they're gonna post photos together or of each other." He pointed out. Timmy rolled over.

"But she looked so happy. She looked so perfect." He complained. Matt rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle.

"I can assure you she's not." He retorted but instantly regretted it.

"She's not happy?" Timmy was now full of hope and concern. Matt stuttered on his words.

"No. No. she's happy. She's got a boyfriend and she's happy." He mumbled. Timmy sat up, he didn't know whether to be concerned that she's not happy in her relationship or happy that she's not happy in her relationship.

"You just said that she's not. What do you know Matt?" Matt started to move backwards towards the door but Timmy stood up and followed him.

"Dude, Stop it. Leave it alone. She's moved on." Matt said as his back hit the wall. Timmy clenched his fists, he just wanted clarification.

"I get it but I still care about her." He slipped his hands into his jeans and sat back on his bed. Matt bit his lip awkwardly before giving in.

"Lexie told me she doesn't think that Ella's happy with him. That's literally it bro." Matt put his hands up in defence. Timmy threw himself back onto the bed forcefully.

"Fuck." He said aggressively. "He's such an asshole, she shouldn't be with him. I messed up big time." He pulled at his curls.

"You've been saying that for eight months now." Matt replied. Timmy yanked at a curl and grunted.

"Doesn't make it any less true." He mumbled. Matt looked up to the sky.

"Dude, she's not coming to New York. If she does, it'll be to see Lexie and she won't come anywhere near you. Not because she hates you or whatever but because you guys broke up; badly. And you've had no closure whatsoever so even eight months later you both are still hurting because you haven't spoken about it since." Matt ranted, fed up of Timothée's unnecessary depression.

"Leave me alone Matt." Timmy rolled over. Matt rolled his eyes and kicked the door behind him.

"You're being unnecessarily idiotic, you need to move on!" Matt almost yelled.

"Stop being an asshole Matthew!" Timmy yelled, Matt picked up stuff of Timmy's floor and started throwing it at him. He spazzed out trying to dodge them before he stood up to push Matt over. Matt grabbed him and pushed him away, they both landed on the floor with a thud.

Lexie heard the thud from the other room, after hearing them argue for a while she decided to go and check on them. When she opened the door, she saw them rolling around on the floor trying to fight each other without actually hurting each other.

"Oh my god." She said with a deadpanned face. "Get off each other!" She pulled Matt away as hard as she could. "Matthew! Get off him!" She yelled in his ear. Matt got up and held his hands up.

"Sorry." Matt mumbled.

"What on earth are you two doing?" She asked, they stood sheepishly staring at their feet as she stood in between them.

"Matt was being an asshole" Timmy piped up. Lexie looked at Timmy with her eyebrows raised then looked at Matt.

"Timmy was being a pussy." Matt spat, Timmy squinted his eyes at him.

"I fucking loved her man. You can't just tell me to stop. It doesn't work like that." He replied. Lexie suddenly felt extremely awkward and looked at the floor.

"It's been eight months Timothée. Move on!" Matt yelled.

"Hey!" Lexie yelled at Matt, his eyes widened. He had never seen Lexie yell before. "The guy is hurt. He was in love and then it ended and now he is broken. What's worse is that a couple of months later, she started dating someone new. That hurts. So stop being a dick about it" she pointed at Matt. "And you," She turned to Timmy. "She may not be as happy as she was with you but she's happy. It's been eight months and she has made no contact, it's not going to happen. You need to at least try to move on for our sake if not yours." She ranted. The two boys stared at her as she spoke.

"Sorry Lexie" Timmy said.

"Sorry lex." Matt said at the same time.

"Jesus. You guys are children sometimes." Lexie rolled her eyes and walked back into the living room. "Timmy, we'll leave you be. Matt we're leaving!" She added. Matt looked at Timmy and gave him a shrug.

"Sorry." He shrugged, Timmy shrugged as well.

"Sorry Dude." Timmy threw out his hand, Matt grabbed it. They shook hands and Matt followed Lexie out of the apartment.

"You're hot when you yell." Matt whispered to Lexie as they left, moving his hand to her bum as they walked out the door. Lexie just rolled her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 45.2K 103
in which a girl with a love for peaches discovers a movie she becomes obsessed with and befriends timothèe chalamet in the weirdest way or a girl and...
68K 1.4K 53
Timothée Chalamet Fanfic- real life, no social media (it's a story lol), slow burn, friends to lovers I kind of of think that I might be his type 'Ca...
113K 851 138
Just what the title says
491 19 10
IN WHICH two of the most french sounding actors fall into complicated love OR IN WHICH juliette laurent has known timothee chalamet for over two de...