FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 39

1.5K 55 15
By venus_hudson

Continuation…….
.
.
.
.
.
“Dad here!”  As the young genius see her father in the entrance of her restaurant.

Approaching her daughter, Mr. Felix Guevarra is smiling seeing her little Althea all grown up and very successful in all of her professions.

He is so proud of all his children’s achievements especially to her young genius and how they are so humble despite their success.

“Hi baby, did you wait long?”  Concerned the Guevarra patriarch. 

“No dad I just actually came now.”  Althea assured her father.

The young Guevarra stand up and greet her father a kiss with a slight hug when he came in front of her.

“Hello dad…..so what’s this information that you’ve called for?”  Assisting her dad to seat down after settling on her own seat as well.

“This is about the daughter of your Tito Armando baby.”  Started the older Guevarra.

“Elizabeth you mean?  Dad are you sure what you said to me this morning is true?  I mean dad you have seen Elizabeth, she is so gorgeous and smart…..I mean she can get any man or may it be a woman in her dispense dad.”  Quipped the young Guevarra to her father.

She can’t hardly register this ridiculous news she heard from her father but looking at the seriousness and worriedness at the eyes of the man she loved so much, then her demeanors change.

Althea has to take this matter seriously either way it will prepare her for the worst to come.

“Dad what did exactly Tito Armando said to you?”  She has to take this situation earnestly for the sake of her parents’ peace of mind.

-------------------------

The young Surgeon is now in the hospital; today is Tuesday in which she has to report at Guevarra Medical Hospital.

She just finished a crucial Neurological Surgery for a young man, she is glad that the latter she operated has a very strong well power to survive.

The young Guevarra Surgeon is glad that she pulls through the surgery successfully.

She had the pleasure to talk to the young man before she conducts the surgery to him, how she admires his self-confidence even in a worst day of his life.

Accepting the fact that even the surgery may fail......he would not regret the short span of life he spend with his family, friends and love ones on this earth.

Thinking about life surprise experiences, her thoughts wonder 5 years ago, the misfortune that had happened.

It’s been cleared………..about her identity towards the Villanuevas, now she need to break this secret that she’s been keeping towards her girlfriend and her family.

The young Surgeon still don’t know how to break this news to Jade, she knows this is pass overdue but as what saying goes ‘better late than never’.

A little bit skeptical to reveal her self towards her lover………….. but she need to, either way there is no secret that keeps hidden.

The good example is her being Guevarra.

But first she has to resolve these circumstances about Elizabeth Villanueva, she needs to talk to this woman personally.

After the talk that she had with her father, the young Surgeon couldn’t believe what she heard; her father’s indication was even being proved by her Tito Armando, when the former joined them also for lunch.

She didn’t know that her father invited her Tito Armando, now it all drawn to her state of affairs towards the Villanueva heiress.

It’s now or never……...dialing the Villanueva heiress number that’s been giving to her by the Villanueva patriarch yesterday.

Just for one ring, the heiress pick up and answered her call.

“Hello Althea darling!!!!  I couldn’t believe you personally call me!!!”  Excitement is what you could hear from the heiress tone.

Elizabeth was shookt as she sees the caller ID that reflect on her phone, she couldn’t comprehend that finally the woman she desire strongly is calling her.

“What did I ought this honor of calling me ‘darling’?  I’m please very......very please!”  With a very much enthusiastic demeanor. 

“I wanted to talk to you personally……I mean if your schedule is free of course.”   Answered the young Guevarra, trying to sound confident……knowing this woman’s obsession.

“Darling don’t be absurd of course I’m free when it comes to you.”  Happily answered the young Villanueva.

“Thank you, are you free tomorrow? Mmmmmm let’s say at lunch?”  Questioned Althea to the woman in the other line who is smiling widely.

She’s been telling to the Villanueva heiress to stop calling her 'darling' but the young lady just keep ignoring her request.

At the end she got tired and let it be.

“Definitely, of course……….I’m free for you my darling, anytime you desire.”  Trying to calm herself from hyper ventilating and blabbering, how luck is in favor with her right now.

Receiving a call from the woman she’s been obsessed so long and asking her to have lunch with her is so indescribable feeling.

“Okay then, thank you Elizabeth for accepting my request………….see you tomorrow for lunch and have a nice day ahead of you……..bye.”  Althea is trying to convince herself that what she just did was the right thing to do.

Weighing the pros and cons in this meet up is quite difficult, but nevertheless she has to have the courage to talk this out with the woman who’s the main concern in this entanglement of obsession towards her.

But the young Guevarra is still in denial as what the Villanueva heiress feels for her, she doesn’t want it to be outline as what her tito Armando see towards her daughter’s behavior…….maybe an infatuation rather.

Obsession is a very strong word to delineate what her father and Tito Armando have impression towards Elizabeth……….it’s a very strong word in deed. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Hello it’s me, be ready tomorrow were going to execute the plan.   Don’t worry after this, you are free to go and will all receive a very much well deserve pay off for your services you rendered for me.  Just be sure that no body not even a single soul will trace me and my beloved.  I couldn’t believe it, for five years it’s finally here…..I can’t wait!  See you tomorrow….bye.”  Elizabeth is on the moon right now…….this is it……….this is finally it!

-------------------------

After she called the Villanueva heiress, she’s trying to contemplate if she will talk to Jade regarding her meet up tomorrow.

Althea doesn’t want to lie to her girlfriend and she believe, that the foundation of  a strong relationship is honesty, between people who really wants to commit to each other whole heartedly.

With a smile in her face just thinking about her girlfriend makes her so giddy, reaching her phone from her white coat pocket dialing her girlfriend’s number.

Just for one ring the person she called beam with excitement.

“Hi love…miss me?!”  With a very cheeky grin dub in her face.

The young surgeon just shake her head how her girlfriend is so pump up.

“Of course princess.”  Answered the young Surgeon, she’s not use to this corny gesture, but being with Jade Tanchinco make her cliché notions came out naturally.

“And princess I will pick you up today after your work, I would like to have a dinner date with my beloved.”  Cheesily  uttered Althea.

The young Tanchinco’s face is now red as tomato, evident how Althea would easily get her…….she couldn’t even respond to that immediately.

“Princess are you still there?”  Worried the young surgeon when there’s no answer on the other line .

“Ye…s……yes love I’m still here, sorry.  Definitely…….I will wait here then.”  Stuttering with a very happy feeling.

“Okay, that settle then…..see you princess……..I love you.”  Lovingly said by the young surgeon.

“I love you more love always.”  Happily answered the young COO of TGC.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Let’s take this to our room.”

To be continued…….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 185 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...
2.2K 346 6
Woman.. You are a mystery They still can't see. Being outcasted and ignored for years Your struggles fell on deaf ears. You bleed the blood like warr...
One By Liona

Fanfiction

183K 3.3K 30
When letting you go is the only way. But having you back is the answer.