WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

By wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... More

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Why it ended}
{Lets play .01}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Jealousy}
{Drunk actions}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Im Sorry}
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Betrayal .02}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
JEON JUNGKOOK πŸ’πŸ€žπŸΎ
KIM NAMJOON πŸ‘‘
PARK JIMIN πŸ˜‡
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG πŸ’œ
JUNG HOSEOK 🀩
ending

{Hospital Visit}

1.2K 38 5
By wildflowerXYZ

PREVIOUSLY ON "we are forever"
-Blackpink works with exo and kidnaped yugyeom and beat him up
-yugyeom was found by got7 and bts and gyeomies group mates take him to the hospital
-Bangtan killed blackpink
-jungkook moves out from Lisa's hotel into taehyungs place

Guys watch the video above on yugbam and I love how it's jungkooks cover of nothing like us 😂😻
and yes I'm back y'all.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Yugyeom's Perspective]

Many days have passed and I have spent one week in the hospital and during my stay here the members would always come and visit but one person had not left my side unless it was to buy food since I was admitted.

Bam bam.

Ugh I hate how caring and sweet he had been all these days. We started off rough and him and I would banter but he never left. Instead as days progressed we somehow got close and spent time playing games, annoying the nurses,   singing  karaoke songs, cuddling to sleep at night, and talking about the most random bull crap for hours on end.

And I hated this, I hated it so much because it made me miss him. It made me realize something that I have always been terrified to admit. It made me realize that I still love that idiot even after he cheated on me.

Currently I was alone as bambam went home because I forced him to. He seemed so tired and exhausted staying at the hospital for so long and I didn't like how much he was sacrificing himself for me. Also I knew that if he continued to stay I would do something that I would regret. So I told him to leave and freshen up and if he wants to come back here.

I was lost in my thoughts when a doctor came in. We talked a bit about how I was feeling and she did some tests and then delivered some good news. I was now able to leave and she just needed me to sign a form and I could exit the hospital . To say I was happy would be a huge understatement- fuck I really hated the hospital although spending time with bambam did make it better.

The doctor told me that I would need someone to pick me up because I'm not nesseesarily capable of doing everything myself and then she left.  I didn't know who to call as I felt as if I was already such a huge bother to all my members especially bambam. Also if he were to pick me up I don't think I would be able hold back. Fuck I hate how he is always on my mind. Think yugyeom, think of someone else..

Aha jungkook. Shit I haven't even thought of him much for a week. I pick up my phone that was charging beside my bedside table and text him to ask if he could pick me up from the hospital and Ialso gave him the details of which room I'm in, not even a minute after he replied back with

"omg gyeomie! yes, yes ofc! i will leave rn, see u soon💗"

After a half hour a soft knock is heard at my door and I yell a come in. In walks jungkook with a huge bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolate, a bag with what seemed to be a stuffed animal, and some chipotle. I laugh at the sight and he puts the things he has in his arms down. We make eye contact and he quickly latches on to me for a hug.

"I've missed you so much yugyeom" he said.

"I missed you to kookie" I replied.

"How have you been? How's your fractured and broken bones, did I hurt you when I hugged you? Oh my god I'm so sorry! Do you feel okay? You seem a bit warm, crap I should have bought you soup. I'm an idiot I brought chipotle. Do you even like chipotle? Fuck sorry gyeomie-" jungkook rambles.

"Hey babe calm down! Don't worry I'm being discharged remember so some of my injuries are healed. The doctor gave me pain medication and said that majority of my injuries were fractures so they will self heal and I got nothing to worry about. Also I love chipotle so thank you." I reassured him and ruffled his hair causing him to blush.

"Did you call him babe?" I hear a deep voice say. Uh what the fuck. I look past jungkook to see taehyung looking at me with cold eyes.

I glance at jungkook a bit and see a him blush a bit but the thing is his focus wasn't entirely on me, I could tell.

"Why are you here?" I ask a bit ticked off. I'm not dumb and I knew that taehyung likes jungkook heck even a blind toad would figure that shit out. Although I may like someone else that doesn't mean I don't still have a tiny crush on kook and because of that I will try to persue him as not only do I not want taehyung to get what he wants because he's always been a dick in disguise but  because I need to divert my attention from my ex.

"Thought I would come visit you yugyeommm, we're friends aren't we" taehyung says smirking and dragging out my name.

"It's true! He wanted to visit you as well gyeomie, we all feel bad because of the torture you endured. I'm so sorry again..." jungkook says and pouts looking down.

"Hey it's fine  jungkook, how many times do I got to tell you it's okay kookie" I say and smirk up at taehyung after calling jungkook kookie. Taehyung rolls his eyes and glares at me and I just ignore him.

"I just still feel really bad. If you need anything please tell me and I'll do it, I need to make this up to you." Jungkook says.

"No it's okay I don't want anything don't worry... Wait actually," I start then smirk looking at taehyung, " I would love a small coffee. Taehyung would you be a great friend and go get me a cup".

"Oh no I will do it!" Jungkook says starting to get up. I stop him by wrapping a hand around his tiny waist and taehyung looks at that and clenches his fist.

"No, kookie I really wanted to talk to you a bit more. Taehyung can go do it right?" I say smiling sweetly at taehyung.

He glares hard at me but then looks at jungkook and his eyes soften. Hmm that was sorta... cute, tae going all soft for kook. He grunts a fine and leaves. Heck I actually hate coffee but who cares.

"So yugyeom I wanted to tell you that the girls who hurt you are dead." Jungkook says.

"What, wait really? How did you guys find out who they were?" I ask curiously.

"Well you did say that the girls said that you and her both went on a date with me and that's what you guys have in common. Namjoon hyung then easily pieced together the one girl I ever went out with who was my best friend, Lisa. And she is a member of a gang I'm pretty sure you have heard of, blackpink." Jungkook tells me.

"Blackpink , holy shit of course I heard of them. Thank god they are dead. The stories I heard about Blackpink and the shit they did were pretty messed up. I guess I owe you and the rest of bangtan a thank you." I say to kook.

"No no, you don't. If you didn't go on a date with me you wouldn't have been here in the first place... I'm sorry yugyeom." Jungkook says looking up at me with his big eyes. Fuck he's adorable.

"Hey stop apologizing! You know what, I would still go on a date with you even if I knew those now dead bitches would hurt me." I say softly putting a hand on his chin and bringing him a bit closer with my hold on his waist.

"Your just making that up. I bet you regret ever meeting me" Jungkook says looking down and playing with his hands.

"No one would ever regret meeting you jungkook. Your amazing and don't think I stopped having a crush on you." I say.

He looks up at me and I couldn't wait anymore. I wrapped my arm that was on his chin to the other side of his waist and pulled him into a kiss. He replied back after a couple of seconds and wrapped his arms around my neck. I didn't feel too many butterflies but I still enjoyed it. I then moved on to kiss his neck and planted kisses all over his smooth skin. He moaned lightly and I got turned on and sucked his collar bone creating a small hickey.

"What the fuck yugyeom!?" I hear someone yell and jungkook quickly gets away from my bed and my arms leave his waist.

Bam bam walks in angrily, ah fuck my life. I don't know why but for some reason I felt guilty, I'm not even dating this asshole anymore but after he saw me kiss kook I just don't feel right. Ugh, this is why I need to stop spending time with him!

"What are you doing huh!?" Bambam asks me.

"W-what's it to you? Why are you even here" I say then mentally curse myself for stuttering.

"Um because I have been here every fucking day and I don't know why you would even think I wouldn't come back. The better question is why is jungkook here!? Why are you kissing that fucking whore?" Bambam says.

"Excuse me asshole, who are you calling a whore?" Jungkook asks pissed off.

"You jungkook. Your the biggest slut I know." Bambam says.

"What the fuck Bambam, don't call him that. What's wrong with you! I called him here to pick me up because I have been discharged." I say.

"Why didn't you call me huh? I have spent every day with you and this is how you treat me, are you kidding yugyeom! And when I walked in it didn't look like he was here to pick you up, not with you sucking his neck and him giving out ugly ass moans." Bam bam yells out.

"Im not your fucking boyfriend! That ended long ago so stop acting like I cheated on you right now when the reason we broke up is because that occurred the other way around. Don't call jungkook a whore when you know what you did while we dated! Jungkook is here to pick me up okay, no one asked you to come here." I yell even though it hurt a bit to say the first line.

Bambams eyes just soften but that doesn't last long as I see his jaw clench. "I didn't fucking cheat on you yugyeom, you just wont ever fucking listen to me."

"Yeah sure, what I saw with my own two eyes of you kissing some girl was a lie eh?" I ask back and he remains silent. Hah, typical.

"Here's your coffee fuck tard" taehyung walks in saying. "Hey kookie why do you look upset, who the fuck hurt you?" Taehyung asks.

"Wow so jungkook has everyone wrapped around his finger and in love with him right. Hah must be nice." Bambam says.

"I do not, c-can you just leave me alone. I don't know what the fuck I did to your ass" Jungkook says looking up with glassy eyes.

"Oh you did nothing slut, nothinggg at all!" Bam Bam says angrily then turns on his heel towards the door.

"What the actual fuck did you just call him?" Taehyung asks extremely cold and with a hard glare and harshly grabs Bambams wrist. Bambam gulps but then regains his composure.

"Don't get angry at me we're in the same position taehyung. Might want to look at that nice purple mark on jungkooks neck." Bambam says.

Taehyungs snaps his gaze towards jungkooks neck and let's go of Bambam then storms out looking incredibly upset.

Jungkook goes to follow, but then looks at me and stops and stays meanwhile Bambam scoffs and walks out following after taehyung.

Ah fuck.

——————————————————

Authors note~

Hey guys I'm back, I'm going to try and finish this book in the next three weeks.

Honestly I don't like this at all anymore and have so much ideas for different more better stories but I just want to write the ending of this book so I'm forced to continue by my own self.

Also hope you guys had an amazing Christmas and spent it with those you love if you celebrate.

Bye guys, remember that it is okay to mess up and be upset. Just push yourself to get back up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
6.2K 362 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
117K 6.1K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
89.9K 4.9K 64
"Who are you?" (JM) "I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." "Spill it, speak now or face dire consequences." (Jk) "It's not my doing, I...