My Kik-Ass Boy Girlfriend (Bo...

By panda_lover____

Jay Baker is a closeted 17-year-old junior. Desperate for interaction with other men, he decided to turn to s... More

My Kik-Ass Boy Girlfriend
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
I'm Back!
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
LaughShack: Pure Love
Sequel Announcement

Six

8.5K 280 72
By panda_lover____

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * *

“Sorry, Dana. Omegle sounds fun, but I think I’ll pass for now,” I lied. Omegle wasn’t fun. It was filled with freaks. Sex-hungry freaks, that is. Notice how I didn’t say sexy, hungry freaks? Well, that’s another reason why I don’t want to go on Omegle.

Sure, my ideal other half may be lurking around that website, but who’s to say that the person I was talking to had a sound mind? I don’t want to insult anyone, but it’s not impossible to meet a crazy person online.

“Oh? Why not?” she asked. Great, now I have to think of a good reason why I don’t want to go on Omegle.

I sighed deeply and told the truth. “I don’t think Omegle’s for me. There’s too many freaks on it!”

She scoffed. “Pssh! Omegle’s not for anyone! It doesn’t serve a purpose except to get off or be freaks like everyone else. It’s for fun.” I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded.

“Well, I don’t know what to say to that.” I really didn’t. I quickly thought of an excuse. “Maybe next time?” I asked.

“Fine,” she huffed in a deadpan tone.

Just as I was about to extend on my poor excuse, the bell rang for the next period. We get two lunch periods everyday because juniors and sophomores don’t have a homeroom period. I can’t believe a whole hour went by that quickly.

“Oh,” I exclaimed standing up with my plate in my hand. I really didn’t want to deal with Dana’s question. “I gotta get to math class. I’ll see you later?” I asked. She nodded mindlessly before turning away to get her stuff ready. I grabbed my bag and stepped away from the table to throw my plate away.

“Jay!” someone shouted as they came running towards me.

“What’s up, Mina?” I asked.

“Did you finish the calc homework?” My eyes flew open at the sudden realization. I’m sure it’s happened to a lot of people. When you’re doing homework and you come across a question that you just don’t know how to answer so you leave it for later. Well I did… and I forgot to answer it.

Saying you don’t understand that question won’t count as an excuse either. Because I have math class after lunch, the teacher expects me to go to her during lunch to get help. Otherwise, I’m screwed, which I am.

“Fûck!” I cursed.

“Jay Baker, watch your language!” someone scolded. My body froze at the familiar voice. It was the dean, Mr. Kane. I nodded in understanding and my head fell, my cheeks filling with blood.

If there’s anything I hate, it’s being scolded or pointed out. I mean, I know I’m not a perfect human being and that I make mistakes, but who doesn’t hate getting in trouble? Mina continued to follow me to class as I kept walking.

Oh right, I haven’t introduced Mina yet. Mina is Mylene’s ‘bestest friend in the whole wide world’. Seriously, they’re inseparable. Their families are so close-knit together that you’d think they’re related to each other! I remember before that they were able to get me to believe that they were cousins. I didn’t even doubt it. They just told me they were and I believed it.

Anyway, I might be somewhat close friends with Mylene, but it doesn’t mean that I have the same type of relationship with Mina. Through all the times I’ve known her, she’s one mean bítch, but recently, her attitude changed for some reason and now she’s redeeming herself. I still can’t bring myself to completely trust her though.

“What, you didn’t do it?” she asked me. I shook my head.

“No, I did. I just… didn’t finish.”

“Tsk… tsk.. tsk… Not finishing it is as good as not doing it at all,” she teased.

“Will you shut up? That’s not true! I can still get partial credit!” I reasoned.

“You mean half credit?” she asked, raising a brow.

“Well, half credit is still better than no credit!” I smiled in triumph.

She sighed. “Whatever.” I shrugged and walked into the class. For this class, the teacher never bothered with assigned seats, but everyone tends to sit on the same seat anyway. The teacher will only move people if they’re being distracting.

I walked around to ‘my seat’ and placed my bag to my left. There were no warm-ups on the board so I just took  my stuff out and waited. Mina didn’t get in the class yet so she might have gone to the restroom. I would have gone too, if only the men’s restroom wasn’t upstairs. That was another one of the things about this school that bugged the hell out of me. The only men’s restroom in campus was either on the second floor or in the gym, which is in another building.

The room was practically empty with the only other person being the teacher, who was standing by the door to let everyone else in. I pulled my notebook out and started to set up a new page for notes. There might not even be a lot of notes today, considering everything is just a review for our finals and we just finished with AP testing.

But something made me lose my concentration. Something soft, and wet was briefly placed on my cheek followed by a very faint smooching sound. “Hey, Jay,” he greeted. Immediately, my cheeks were blushing. It was him. It’s such a coincidence that he sat behind me.

I assumed it was his sexy voice that triggered the blush, but it may as well have also been the quick, moist peck he gave on my cheek. I was so shocked that I didn’t know how to respond. I could smile like an idiot and be found out that I’m gay, or play it cool and reject my crush, who might even really be hitting on me anyway.

I was too slow. “You don’t have to be shy, Jay,” he whispered in my ear before placing both of his hands on my shoulders before kissing the top of my head. “You’re so cute.”

Like I said, everyone in this school is weird. Remember what I said? The one about everyone puts out a gay act that it becomes indistinguishable whether they’re being sincere or discreetly insulting the homos?

That’s why I was to afraid to react to Martin’s actions. I didn’t know if they were genuine or he was just fooling around, but the idiot that I was answered with a hopeful, “seriously?”

He just chuckled, “Oh yes, and I wanna fûck you shítless in your bed tonight, babe,” he teased. Ok, so he was just playing around, but how was a desperate 17-year-old boy supposed to react to the advances his own crush makes?

“Oh,” I muttered dejectedly. As I turned around back to the front, I heard Martin ask what was wrong, but I was too disappointed to answer him. I continued to take my pen out as I quietly waited for everyone to take their seats and get ready for the lesson.

It was 50 minutes of reviewing shít that we’ve been doing for the last say 10 months? It’s getting pretty tedious, but I guess it’s for the best. I actually felt confident about how I did on that AP test, so I’m hoping to get a passing score.

Fortunately, there wasn’t too many questions during today’s review, so halfway through the class, the teacher gave us a handout that we were supposed to complete with a group of three. Mina joined my group along with Martin and we all formed a pod to start on the page.

I mostly talked to Mina because I couldn’t bing myself to say anything to Martin. Why? Because he’s sending me mixed feelings and I don’t know how to respond to them. My main concern is misinterpreting his actions. If I don’t do this properly, then I’m  just gonna make a fool out of myself and expose myself to the public.

“Jay, is something wrong?” Mina asked, snapping me out of my trance. I looked up at her and saw a look of concern on her face. I nodded meekly.

“No, I’m fine,” I mumbled before looking back down on the worksheet. I felt my right shoulder twitch when Martin’s hand fell on it and I looked up at him.

“Are you sure?” he asked with an affectionate facial expression. His chinky, hazel eyes were to die for! Who knew I’d find Asians so hot?

I didn’t hesitate to look back down on the worksheet again before nodding and mumbling a ‘yeah’. 

“Do you know how to do it manually?” Mina asked as she pointed to a problem on the paper. I took a close look at it. Integrals. And it wasn’t the simple kind. I shook my head. “Well, get your calculator out then!” she said.

I huffed before proceeding to take my backpack to look for my graphing calculator. Just because I sat between Mina and Martin, doesn’t mean I get to do all the stuff while they boss me around. I already had the paper. If Mina wants to do the thinking, Martin can work the calculator and I would just write the answers.

I mentally smiled at the thought.

Despite me being out of myself as I sat next to Martin, our group was fortunately able to finish before the end of the period. In fact, we were the second one in class to finish. By the time the period ended, I really had to go use the restroom. Luckily, my next class was right next to the men’s restroom.

I took my calculator and notebook and shoved them into my bag after I wrote our names on the top of the worksheet. The teacher stood waiting by the threshold to collect the papers so I ran and gave it to her before bolting up the stairs. Unfortunately, I was too late.

The classroom I was just in was on the side of the building that gets the most traffic and when I got to the stairs, there was constant shouting and shoving again. This time though, I didn’t give a shít, because if I did, I’d be pissing all over the floor.

Wove around the crowd quickly moving through the spaces so I can get to the next classroom right away to drop off my stuff. The next class was Physics, and the teacher doesn’t really care if his students are late as long as they don’t come in halfway through the class period.

For this class, I sat at the back again. But instead of Martin sitting behind me, he sat to my left and Mina sat right behind him. I always liked this class because I could easily make pointless conversation with Martin or steal glances at him during class. But now that he’s acting so much different, I don’t think I can keep up.

I left my bag on my seat and bolted for the door to get to the restroom. The men’s room was the most disgusting thing ever. For one, the walls are always dirty. I remember a couple of years ago that a group of freshmen got into trouble for smothering their droppings on the walls of the stall. After that, I avoided using the stalls for the rest of the year.

This year, however, is not nearly as bad, but still bad nonetheless. Now, they’re wiping their stupid boogers on the wall and it’s disgusting as fûck. It doesn’t smell bad like the poop though, but they were gross to look at, especially while standing up to take a piss.

I didn’t really like to use the urinals because the bathroom would usually be crowded and I have a very bad case of a shy bladder. I don’t know why, but every time there’s people around, I can’t pee freely on a urinal. Today though, the whole bathroom was empty and the noise in the halls were starting to fade, so I figured I could use the urinals today to avoid the boogers.

Halfway through my piss, I felt someone walk behind me and wrapped their arms around my shoulder. I couldn’t stop the flow as fast so some sprayed all over the wall.

“What the fûck!” I exclaimed.

“Shh… It’s okay, Jay,” the voice said. His hands interlocked together at my chest and I was stuck in his arms. I could feel his breath tickling my ear as he nuzzled my hair with his face. Moments later, his hands started to rub my chest sensually and it was starting to get a tad uncomfortable. I still had to finish peeing.

I looked back to check who it was, and again I was right.

“Martin?”

* * * * * * *

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far, but this book may just turn out to be a short story because I have no idea how much material i have exactly and how many chapters it's going to have. But hey, here I am repoting from Korea (our flight was delayed by three hours so we missed our connecting flight and we have to stay in Korea until the next morning...)! :D Because I'm on vacation, I won't be updating until I get back, but I will keep writing so you can expect double updates! xD Comment your thoughts below!

Vote! Comment! Fan!

-panda_lover_1996

[] [] [] [] [] []

Time Stamp: July 31, 2014 (Korean Time)

Word Count: 2,147

Next Scheduled Update: August 13, 2014 (Philippine Time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17 0 13
From the outside, Dalton's life seems rather idyllic, until a middle-of-the-night phone call changes his life forever. What will Dalton do when he re...
1.9K 209 42
Declan Hankinston is on a mission to find a new prom date amidst the pain of his first heartbreak. Encouraged by his cousin Aubrey, he ventures into...
8.3K 365 27
Abe is used to being like, popular, and on top of everything going on his life. He loves his mom, and his best friend, and he's been the most popular...
525K 14.4K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...