Stuck

By princessdahliaa

Blake and Chastity. The two were inseparable when they first got together. Everything was just perfect, but t... More

Characters ?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chastity's Penthouse in NYC, NY
Blake's Penthouse in Brooklyn, NY
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-Part 1
Chapter 6-Part 2
Chapter 6-Part 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Appreciation Post ♥️
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

1.7K 68 5
By princessdahliaa

Chastity

I started feeling beside me, noticing that the warm body wasn't there anymore. Getting up from the bed I went in his bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After doing that I made my way downstairs and I started smelling bacon. Peeking my head around the doorway, he saw me and smiled. I gave a smile back watching him talk on the phone and turn the bacon over.

Once he put the bacon on our plates, he started scrambling my eggs while he kept his sunny side up. He looked back over at me, giving me a wink and licking his lips.

I playfully rolled my eyes and he motioned his head back to tell me to come here. So I went over by his side and he put our eggs on the plate and wrapped up his conversation on the phone.

"Yes, yes sir I'll assure you it will be full. What you put out for me, I will most definitely triple it back to you... You have an easy day sir!" Then he put is phone down.

"Let me guess, making some club deals?"

"Yes I am. Good to see the birthday princess has awaken from her beauty sleep and smiling this morning." Evan said kissing me softly on the lips.

I smiled from his kiss and said, "Yeah I didn't feel you laying beside me anymore so I got up."

"Damn my cooking didn't wake you up? It took blood, sweat, and tears to fix this for the birthday girl!" He said shaking his, rubbing his hands down his face.

I pulled his hands off his face and wrapped his arms around my waist, "No I smelled it coming down the stairs. It's perfect baby!"

"What you call me?"

"Baby."

He smirked, "Say it again."

"Baby. Baby. Baby!" I said laughing.

"That's right and don't you forget it princess!" Evan kissed me and grabbed my ass.

"Stooop so I can eat me food before it get cold."

He put his hands up and I turned around grabbing both our plates, while he smacked my ass. I turned my head to him mugging him and he just licked his lips. I got the chills and went to the kitchen table.

I turned around to see Evan not behind me anymore. Shrugging it off, I said a prayer and started eating my food. I refuse to wait for him! Putting a forkful of eggs in my mouth.

"Damn babe slow down. Your food not going no where, I know it's good and shit!" Evan came back in laughing.

"You need to come eat your food before it gets co—" I was starting to say once I turned around seeing all this stuff in his hands. "Omg, is this for me?"

"I'm not buying shit for another Chastity so duh!"

"You know you have a smart ass mouth!?" I rolled my eyes and walked to him.

He sat the bouquet of red and pink roses down on the counter, handing me the Cartier bag. Then he pulled me to him by my waist, "But you love his smart ass mouth especially when it's kissing and licking around your—"

Putting my hand over his mouth like there was other people in his penthouse but us, "Shut up Evan!" I laughed.

"Why? You know you love what I do with my mouth babe!" He said kissing down my neck.

I shivered in his embrace while closing my eyes, "Stop baby. It's too early for this."

He gave me one last kiss on the lips, "You right you right, but don't think last night was all you getting. Open your bag though princess."

Getting excited I sat to the counter to open the bag while he stood behind me, massaging my shoulders. I pulled out the Cartier box opening it and I was amazed at the the bracelet. I started smiling and staring at it.

"Evan why did you get me this bracelet? This is too expensive to be giving me?"

He spent me around in the counter stool with a raised eyebrow, "You questioning my pockets now?"

I looked down at my hands, "No baby. I think it's just something I don't deserve!"

"What you mean you don't deserve it Chastity!?"

"It's just a lot to be spending on me. I'm not worth everything you do and give to me Evan, honestly."

Evan chuckled, shaking his head which means he was annoyed a little bit by what I said. "Princess if I didn't think you didn't deserve or was worth all of this then I wouldn't be doing this. Let me let you understand something princess, you deserve everything you ask for. You deserve nothing but the best! And that's what I'm willing to give to you babe.

Even though it's been 5 months we've been with each other almost everyday, talking every day, and just being in one another's company. I've really been enjoying these past few months by your side Chastity.

Honestly if you allow me to stay by your side I promise I could show you the world babe. Make you feel things you've never felt and explore new beginnings. How does that sound?" He asked slowly licking his tongue across his bottom lip with a serious.

The look he gave me sent chills throughout my body. I grabbed his hand, "That sounds like a plan sweetheart."

He kissed my hand, "Good. Now take your beautiful ass upstairs and get ready for today."

I smiled from ear to ear wondering what he had planned. So I got up making my way to the stairs, while he sat at the table to eat his cold breakfast. Pulling off my night clothes in the room and putting my hair in a high bun. I went into his bathroom and brushed my teeth first.

Then I slide the doors open to his shower and got in the steaming water. I rinsed myself off first and got my rag, starting to wash myself. Putting my face under the water with my eyes closed while I wash.

I started smiling under the water when I started feeling kisses on my neck and shoulder. Then they stopped. Rinsing off before I turned around to see a smirking Evan roaming his eyes over my body.

He was backed away from me washing himself. "You see something you like?" Evan said to me.

"I don't know yet. You see something you like?"

"I sure do princess. Can I show you what I'm liking?"

"It depends on what it is?" I said raising my eyebrow.

Evan put down his rag and walked up to me. He put his hands on my waist pulling me close to him. Then he switched our spots, now making him have the water fall down on his head. He licked his lips taking his hands off my waist, rinsing the soap of his body.

I let my eyes roam his body as he moved his hands over him to get the soap off. This really a fine ass man. I started to think about the day we bumped into each other at the grocery store. Who would've ever thought?

Smiling to myself, I walked over to Evan and started kissing his neck. Making my way down to his 6 pack, I kissed each one before I took his dick in my hands. Then I kissed his V-line, making my way to kiss the tip of his dick.

"Chastity you know you don't have to do this, right?"

"Let me..."

"You sure?"

I smirked at him and I just licked from the tip of his dick to the bottom. Hearing him curse under his breath gave me motivation. Putting my free hand on his balls and massaging them while I put the tip in my mouth sucking it.

Moving my hand up and down that was on his dick I started to speed it up. He still cursed under his breath. I felt like that bitch! Going in on him next thing I know he just pulled me up.

"Hell nah Chastity! You not about have my ass weak. It's your birthday not mine princess." He said trying to sound mad.

"I can't thank you for my presents baby?" I said kissing his neck.

"Nah nah, you can't." He laughed. Which made me laugh and he continued, "Unless you want a present 9 months from now, I think you should chill."

I raised an eyebrow and got out the shower. Grabbing my towel wrapping it around me, I went into the room and lotion myself. Slipping in one of Evan's shirts my phone started ringing, indicating someone was face timing me.

I went to the nightstand picking up my phone off the dresser. Looking at the unsaved number I wonder who this was, because everyone that has my number is saved in my phone. Something told me to pick it up so I did.

"Chassy pumpkin do you hear me? Can you see me?" The voice said while the video was dark.

"Daddy?"

"Yes it's me." He said.

"Steph you have to turn the camera to your face honey!" I heard my mother say.

"You know I don't know how to work this shit woman!" He exclaimed and I kind of l giggled at him. "Oh! There we go!"

"Back your face up some daddy." I said laughing.

He did and he just stared at me smiling. Then he sighed, "Look at how beautiful you are pumpkin."

I don't know why but I just started crying. This is a phone call I've waited for, for 5 years now. Evan walked in the room looking at me and asked me why was I crying. Ignoring him and just wiping my eyes.

"Why are you crying Chastity?" My daddy asked.

"Because da!!! Do you not understand how much this moment means to me!?"

"It means the same thing to me pumpkin. I just wanted to call you to let you know, I am not mad at you Chastity. I'm indeed proud of you. I'm proud that you believed in yourself and made your dreams your reality. Your work and creativity baby is remarkable.

Chastity you're my little girl and will always be my little girl no matter where you go or whatever little nigga tries to take you away from me. Remember I'll snap a nigga neck and have him missing in 2 seconds messing with my pumpkin! I know this phone call and speech can not make up time.

But I just wanted to call you and tell you I love you Chassy and happy 24th birthday pumpkin." He said blowing kisses at me.

I smiled and pretended to catch the kisses with my hand, "Thank you daddy. I love and miss you sooo much!!!"

"I miss you too. Either we're making a trip or you, but I think you should come home and spend time with the whole family Chastity." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Daddy you know you could drive up here!"

"You right. I could, but I want you to come home first."

"Okay okay. I will but it'll be in a year or two, I want to be able to come down for a couple weeks or so with no work."

"I understand pumpkin. Just be sure to let me know when so I can put in sometime at work to take off."

"Yes sir, I may have a surprise for you daddyyy!" I said getting excited.

"And that is? You know I don't do surprises."

"You got to wait and see old man."

"Aye watch your mouth. This old man can still take a belt to your ass!" He said seriously. I laughed and so did Evan. Making my father say, "Who was that?"

I nervously said, "Who was what? It was me laughing father. Stop being nosey!"

"Umhm. Well pumpkin, I love you and I'll let you get back to your shenanigans." He smiled.

"Okay daddy, I love you too. Talk to you later." I said hanging up.

Evan looked at me, "He said I'll snap a little nigga neck and have him missing in 2 seconds. Maybe my ass needs to rethink this relationship."

"Relationship?"

"I ain't been dicking you down this good just to still be a friend, shitttt!" He said jerking his head back.

I laughed and grabbed his hands to pull him on top of me to lay down, "Really Evan?"

"Sike nah princess. I told you what it was on our first date, by your birthday I would still be here and you would be mine. You thought I was playing shorty?"

"Thank you." I simply said.

"So what? I'm like your prince charming or some shit?" He asked, kissing the back of my hand.

I laughed, "Yeah something like that."

"What you trying to do today? Anything you want to do, we can do." He smiled touching my nose.

"Well I wanted to go shopping, get my nails done, and lunch with my so-called friends. But neither one of them bitches have texted or called me yet, nor told me happy birthday." I was getting mad.

"Chill princess. Maybe they're busy this morning or something, you can do all that with me. Okay?"

"You? You going to go to the nail salon with me?"

He thought about it for a minute, "Nah never mind. I'll drop you off there and we'll do the other things together."

I mushed his head, "What happened to 'anything you want to do, we can do' head ass!?"

"Wait you not trying to joke, right? But I'm just playing babe. We can go do all that together." He said kissing me.

"Okay but first I need a nap." I pushed Evan off me and turned my back to him with his arm around me.

"Shorty you so damn lazy, I promise!"

"Yeah whatever! Just go to sleep Evan." I said closing my eyes.

Evan put his hand underneath the shirt I had on and grabbed my titty to hold it. For some reason he swears this helps him fall asleep, but next thing I know, I hear snoring behind me.

I smiled and shook my head at him. Honestly I could get use to this. I thought before I fell asleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 1K 189
Mature content
87.8K 325 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong