Prophecy: Resurrection

By AESTAETHIK

Sybill Trelawney made another prophecy. Everyone knows the prophecy of a boy born at the end of July will be... More

Π Cast Π
The Prophecy
Lily & James Potter
Veritaserum
Dead Before Saying "Mercy"
Padfoot & Moony
Meeting Prongslet
Potter Manor
Back to Hogwarts
Weasley & Granger meet Potter
Memories
The Cup
Dark Lord Returns
Death Eaters
A Note From Me to You!
Only the Beginning
End of the Fourth Year
Visit to the Dursleys
Golden Trio + Dudley
A/N: HoLy ShId
Reactions
a/n: i know its been a while

¿Malfoy or Potter?

12.3K 272 182
By AESTAETHIK

Harry ran up to his dormitory, bumping into his Gryffindor friends like, Dean, Seamus, and Neville.
He mutter a quick apology before proceeding towards his dormitory.

The three friends looked at each other confused before shrugging and continuing to talk.

Harry made it and started to pack a week of clothes, most being big since they use to belong to Dudley.

After finishing, he ran out but not before bumping into Ron and Hermione.

"Woah, mate. Where you heading with that bag of yours?" Ron asked

"Professor Dumbledore is letting me spend a couple of days with Snuffles." Harry answered, smiling widely.

If Harry looked any suspicious, it was oblivious to his best friends. The two of them knew how much Harry loved Sirius and Remus.

"Why's that? Is he okay?" Hermione asked

"He's sick, and he's known for getting grumpy and whiny when he has no one to be with him when he's sick."

Ron and Hermione nodded before glancing at Harry.

"Well tell Snuffles and Remus that we said hello and we hope to see them soon." Hermione said, Ron nodding.

"Of course, bye guys!"

Harry ran off but stopped "I'll write to you guys to keep you updated on Sirius."

"Yes, of course."

Harry proceeded towards the Headmaster's office, not stopping once.

"I'm back!" He exclaimed as he made his presence visible to his family.

"Harry, seeing as the last task is late on Thursday, you only have five days to be with them, you have to come back Wednesday night. Understand?" Dumbledore told the fourth year.

Harry nodded before walking to stand besides his father.

"I'm assuming we're going back to Grimmauld Place?" Harry asked his parents.

They both nodded, smiling down at their son who was a bit shorter than them.

"Enjoy your time together."

Just like that, the family of five flooed to Grimmauld place.

*****

"So, Prongslet, what do you want to do?" James asked Harry as they all walked to the sitting room.

"I don't know, really. It can be whatever you guys want." Harry answered

"Sweetie, are you sure there's nothing you can think of?" asked Lily, glancing at her son

"I'm sure, mum."

Harry didn't know what to feel.

He felt weird for saying mum for the first time in his life. To his real mom. She was alive, his dad was alive and he was beyond happy.

Now that they were alive they could be a happy family, with his Uncle Remus, and his godfather, Sirius.

"Sirius!" Harry suddenly yelled, startling his family.

"Yes, Bambi?"

"Dad and mum are alive." Harry said

"Yep, it's amazing."

Remus, Lily, and James glanced at each other confused.

"No! But that means you can be a free man! They're the only ones who knew about the switching of Secret Keeper." Harry exclaimed, with a wide smile

"So that's what's got you all worked up!" Sirius laughed

"Yes! Dad and mum can call for hearing! When they tell everyone they're back, of course. . . "

"Of course we're going to call for a hearing! No one messes with my friends, alright." James huff, hands on his hips.

"Well, boys let's think of something to do."

It was silent for a couple of minutes before James jumped up from his seat.

"I know!" He exclaimed, chuckling.

"Okay, what do we do?" Lily asked, arms crossed, with an eyebrow raised.

"We should go to Potter Manor!"

The other two marauders gasped, and nodded furiously.

"Good idea, Prongs!"

"Potter Manor? We have a Manor?" Harry asked, mouth gaped.

"Of course, silly! We're as rich as the Malfoy's." James said.

"He's lying, Cub." Remus said.

"You're richer." Sirius finished off.

"What?!" Harry exclaimed.

"Well, seeing as the Potters actually had a job, their money increased, while the Malfoy's keep wasting and they have no job." Remus explained.

"Doesn't Lucious work at the Ministry, though?"

"Wait, Lucius works at the Ministry now?"

"Right. . .well that's not important anymore."

Harry nodded and looked at his parents.

"Thanks for leaving me all the money. ."

"Did you expect us not to leave you with at least a sickle? Of course we left millions, well billions if you count the trust vault—" James kept rambling about galleons, sickles, and knuts on the vaults.

"Wait– did you just say vaults?" Harry looked at his father is disbelief

"Oh. . . Yes. We have the Potter vault, which thanks to Moony and Padfoot we know you have access to it. Then there's the Trust vault. It also belongs to the Potters, also known as us. The trust vault is full of more money and treasures." James explained

"Bloody hell!"

"Language." Lily scolded her son.

"Sorry, mum."

"So we're richer than the Malfoy's?" Harry asked.

"Yep."

"Great."

"Try rubbing that on the ferret's face."

Sirius and Harry laughed at the nickname they had given Draco Malfoy.

Of course, Harry had to tell Remus and Sirius about what happened between Malfoy and Mad-Eye.

Behind them, Remus was chuckling softly, while Lily and James glanced at each other confused.

"Oi! Siri! Remy!"

"Yes, Harry?" Both men asked.

"I totally forgot, but 'Mione and Ron say hello and they hope to see you guys soon."

Sirius and Remus nodded before Sirius spoke.

"How dare you forget something so important?!"

"Whoops."

––———————

I dunno about you guys, but I instantly thought of Cap (Steve, Capsicle, etc)
when Lily said 'Language'

Tony: WHAT THE FU–

Steve: LANGUAGE

Clint: YOU LITTLE SH–

Steve: LANGUAGE

Every Avenger including beautiful Jesus with a metal arm: F#$#

Steve: LANGUAGE

*LATER*

Steve: Son of a bi–!

Avengers and Jesus with a metal hand: LaNgUaGe!

Was I the only one? No? Yes? Okay.

But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Update: New characters owned by me will be appearing or be mentioned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 49 15
Following Voldemort's death during the Battle of Hogwarts, it seemed as though peace had been restored to the world, and that nothing bad could trans...
382K 13K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
2.1M 67.1K 57
ೄྀ࿐ - in which another Potter boy can't help himself but fall in love. voldemort is defeated and the potters are alive.
103K 3.6K 30
"I will take the very one that was meant to destroy me, who was prophesized to be my doom. I will take him and make him loyal to me and me only. " Ha...