IN YOUR CONTROL [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ Jungkook is a part of a gang and he comes across someone who happens to witness a murder done by him. He ca... More

The Bully - Part 1
Feeling Pity - Part 2
The Past - Part 3
The Truth - Part 4
Traitor - Part 5
Without me - Part 6
The Planned Murder - Part 7
Meant To Be This Way - Part 8
That Familiar Smile - Part 9
Fear - Part 10
A Reason Why - Part 11
Caught Him - Chapter 12
Wrong Number - Part 13
New change - Part 14
The Accident - Part 15
What am i feeling? - Part 16
Confessed - Part 17
First Kiss? - Part 18
I like you!- Part 19
Concealer - Part 20
Princess - Part 21
END OF SEASON 1.
SEASON 2 - PART 1
S2 - Part 3
S2 - Part 4
S2 - Part 5
S2 - Part 6
S2 - Part 7
S2 - Part 8
S2 - Part 9
S2 - Part 10
End Of Season 2
Epilogue
IMPORTANT

S2 - Part 2

3.6K 108 29
By JEONLUVV

•••••••••••••

You packed your suitcase and Haeun's too. Yes, you are going to Korea just because of Taehyung.

Hanbin and Gaeul got really happy that you finally decided to go.

You hugged Gaeul and Hanbin as you were at the Airport.
"Hanbin uncle will miss you alot! Will you miss me?"
Hanbin asked Haeun.

Haeun nodded and hugged Hanbin.
You waved to them and entered inside.

••••••

Before the plane could land, you look at Haeun and she was sleeping soundly in your arms. You had to wake her up because the plane landed.

You took your suitcases and walked outside, with Haeun in your hands. You stopped at the waiting area to wait for Taehyung.

While waiting, your eyes went to the place, where Jungkook begged you not to go. You look away, not wanting to cry or get emotional.

"Y/N!"
Taehyung shouted to you and waved. You smiled seeing him. With Haeun in your arms, you walked upto him and hugged him.

"Oh my god, i missed you so much."
Taehyung said.

He pulled away and then took Haeun from your arms.

"Omg look at this little cutiee. Hello, I'm your uncle Tae!"
Taehyung spoke.

Haeun didn't reacted or smiled since she met taehyung for the first time.

"Haeun, he's your mommy's brother. Give him a smile and play with him okay? He's good."
You told your daughter and she passed a little smile towards Taehyung.

"Let's go?"
Taehyung asked and you nodded.

You got into the car.
"So where I'll be living?'

"I bought an apartment near the Hann river where you could have an amazing view."
Taehyung said.

You smiled.

•••••••

Taehyung picked up the suitcase and took them inside your apartment. Your apartment was big and cozy and most importantly you got a nice view.

"It's so pretty. Look haeun"
You showed Haeun the view. She smiled as she saw the view.

Taehyung laughed at her reaction.
"She soo much looks like Jungkook."
Taehyung said it, making you turn to him.

"She got his eyes, his nose and his height."
Taehyung spoke.

To get out of the awkwardness,
"And she doesn't looks like me?"

Taehyung chuckled,
"She got your lips, the mouth part and maybe your skin tone."

You smiled, looking at your daughter. You kissed her forehead.
"Are you sleepy? Do you want to sleep?"
You asked haeun and she nodded.

You turned to tae,
"I'll just make her sleep and come back."

Taehyung nodded and you went inside the room. You layed her down and layed beside her while patting her so she can sleep.

Since taehyung mentioned it, She really looks like Jungkook. She looks like Jungkook more.

You sighed, and patted her making her fall asleep.
You came out from the room and saw Taehyung leaning against the window, looking out.

"She slept"
You said, causing Taehyung to turn around.

••••••••

It was already night and Taehyung went back home. You decided to make something for yourself and Haeun.

After making food, you went to the room to wake Haeun up since she has been sleeping for too long and she must have gotten hungry.

You woke her up, and fed her. After feeding her, she slept again. She must have gotten tired because of the long flight.

••••••••

Next day,
You woke up and took a shower. After taking a shower, you woke Haeun up to give her something to eat and then clean her up.

You put her on the sofa, giving her favourite toys so she can play. You heard your phone's ringing so you pick it up and see Taehyung calling you.

"Good morning!"
He greeted.

"Good morning, how are you?'
You asked him.

"I'm good, let's have lunch together and then I'll take you somewhere. I'll pick you up."
Taehyung said.

You sighed,
"Okay, text me before you leave home."

He ended the call and you put your phone down. You turned towards your daughter,
"Haeun, are you ready to go out?"

She nodded and you pulled her in your embrace.

•••••••

Taehyung texted you 10 minutes ago that he'll come in 15 minutes. You are ready and waiting for him.

You went downstairs with Haeun, walking on her own. You spotted Taehyung's car and you walked towards it.

You sat inside and Taehyung smiled seeing Haeun ready.
"Looks who's looking soo cute today. Are you ready to go out Haeun?"

Haeun nodded and smiled.

Taehyung started to drive his car and took you to an open air café for lunch. Haeun was playing near your table and you, taehyung were just talking to each other.

Then suddenly, Haeun fell down, scratching her knees. She started to cry and you immediately stood up as you heard her cry.

You went to her and picked her up.
"It's okay don't cry. You are a big girl right?"
Haeun nodded and stopped crying.

Taehyung smiled, Haeun not crying and be brave reminded him of Jungkook and Y/N. Whenever Jungkook got hurt, he never cried and showed how brave he is then about Y/N, he got to knew that she didn't cried when she had haeun , when she needed someone beside her.

Haeun got her father's and mother's genes.

You put Haeun on the seat and made her drink a chocolate shake so it can make up her mood.

"Y/N...?"
Taehyung called out.

You looked at him.

"Haeun never cried? She didn't ask where is her father?"
Taehyung asked.

You chuckled,
"No, she doesn't know what a father is. And besides i don't think she will ever need a father because I'm playing both of the roles. Being her mother and father."

Taehyung looked away in sadness.

"By the way? Where are you gonna take me?"
You asked him.

"We still have some time."
Taehyung smiled.

Soon Taehyung told you that it's time to go where he wanted to take you. You get inside the car with him.

On the way, Haeun slept so you shifted her on the backseat.

Taehyung stopped his car and didn't spoke. You look around and saw the sign.
'Graveyard'

You bitterly smiled,
"Am i here to meet my family?"

Taehyung looked at you.
"Yes and someone else too."

You raised your eyebrows and your gaze turn to the front. There came a familiar car. You knew whose car was that.

The person you missed, got out of the car. He had roses in his hands.

"What is he doing here?"
You asked Taehyung. You got a little angry, how dare he came here.

"He comes here every Monday, Wednesday, Friday."
Taehyung spoke.

"Why is he here?"
You asked furiously.

"Think about it. If he really wanted to kill your brother and hated you, then why would he be here?"
Taehyung spoke.

He bitterly laughed.
"He's a good actor."

Taehyung got annoyed that you didn't believe him.

"Don't you think you should go and talk?"
Taehyung said.

Your eyes turned dark and you turned towards Taehyung,
"Didn't you promise me that I'll never meet him? What am i doing here taehyung? Let's go."

Taehyung sighed,
"Okay don't meet him but wait for him until he finishes. You can then go inside once he leaves, I'll take care of Haeun."

You sighed, totally can't believe Taehyung.
You waited for 10 minutes and you can see Jungkook coming out.

He looked messy and looked like he cried but that didn't concern you. You shouldn't care about him at all.

Once he leaves, you got out of the car and went inside the yard. You find your family's grave. There were roses all around.

You sighed, looked away in anger. But then a tear fell down and you started crying.

"Why am i the only one who's living? I should have killed myself too when i got the chance. I don't want to live in this cruel world."

Then you continued,
"Why am i not dead net? You guys should have lived instead of me. What's the point of me living?"

"Because i love you..."

You heard the voice and your eyes widened. You are finally listening to it after 3 years.

You turn around with tears in your eyes. Infront of you was standing Jungkook, his tears also falling.

You wiped your tear away,
"What are you doing here? Did taehyung told you I'm here?"
You asked him.

He shook his head as his tears fell down.
"Y/N ah... Please listen to me."
He spoke.

You looked away, then at your parent's and your brother's grave. You started to walk away.

But before you could take any further steps, Jungkook held your wrist, looking into your eyes so sadly.

"Please give me chance to speak. I never wanted-"

"Just shut up!"
You interrupted.
You pulled away your hand away from him and ran away.

He started to follow you but you were fast enough to sit inside the car and asked Taehyung to drive away.

You wiped your tears and didn't let your new tears fall down.
"Did you tell him?"

You asked taehyung.

He didn't respond.

"Did you?!"
You shouted a bit.

"Geez calm down, your daughter will wake up."
Taehyung said.

You sighed.

"No, i didn't tell him. I don't why he came back. I respect your decision and didn't tell him."
Taehyung said.

"But he knows now. Don't dare to tell him where i live and most importantly about Haeun."
You spoke.

"Got it, don't worry."
Taehyung reassured.

Taehyung looked from his rear view to see Jungkook following. Taehyung felt bad not helping his friend. Taehyung parked his car inside the parking lot so if you bring Haeun, Jungkook can't see.

As taehyung dropped you, his phone started to ring and he thought it was Jungkook but it was Jin.

•••••••

Jungkook sighed as he entered inside the house. The other members were waiting for him at the dinner. Jungkook sat at the table and saw Taehyung was also there. He ignored taehyung as Taehyung's gaze went to him

After eating, everyone went to their room. Jungkook was going into his room but he stopped as Taehyung called him.
"Jungkook...."

Jungkook turned around.
"What? Do you expect me to beat you up and ask you to bring Y/N to me?"

"That's what i want."
Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook scoffed,
"If i really love her and she loves me, then i have to win her heart again and make her mine. I don't need your help so you better not get into my path."

As he finished speaking, he entered inside his room.

-------- End of Chapter 2 of season 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.2K 14
JJK ● FF "You sparked up my interest," Jungkook smirked, "You can't Leave Me now." A horrifying, smut, story. A tale that involves two people. Y/n an...
152K 7K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...
431K 18K 56
Jeon Jungkook is the most feared gangster in Seoul. His clan runs the city, and he's renowned for his incredible cruelty. He feels nothing but anger:...
966K 29.2K 33
Jungkook, a popular, mysterious and rich boy. But also really Cold! Y/N, a cheerful, beautiful and full of life girl. But also really annoying! Y/Ns...