The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

By ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... More

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) Chapter 13
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 2
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 14
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
ova chapter
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 11
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 15
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

(S2) chapter 11

11K 168 87
By ChristianCalo22

Evening at the occult research club rias and her peerage and kuroka are at the front door of the forbidden room.

Y/N: So inside this room is the other bishop?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: Last night my brother insisted that I release the seal and let the bishop leave this area, I'm not sure but the bishop refused the offer. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: So this one is a shut in. Said with a neutral look.

Akeno: Such a shame really, considering the bishop is the largest earner we have. Said with a smile.

That got surprised looks from issei, asia and (y/n).

Issei: Are you serious?. Said with a surprised look.

Kiba: With special contracts, the bishop use a computer to make them. Said with a serious look.

Xenovia: Which means that the bishop's power is dangerous if it was sealed in there. Said with a neutral look.

Then rias breaks the seal and all the yellow tapes and the chain on the door handle breaks and disappeared.

Koneko: The seal is broken. Said with a neutral look.

Then rias opened the door.

???: AAAAAAAHHH!!. Scream.

That got surprised looks from issei, asia, (y/n), kuroka and xenovia.

They see a coffin in the middle of the room and hearing someone whimpering inside.

Issei: What the hell?. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: Hello, I'm glad to see you are doing well. Said with a smile.

???: What is going on?. Said from the coffin.

Rias: The seal is broken so it's time for you to go outside with us. Said with a smile.

Then akeno opened the coffin to see a young kid the same age as koneko, with blonde hair and purple eyes and wearing the girls school uniform.

???: No I don't want to leave here, the outside is so scary. Said with a scared look and a little tears in the eyes.

That got (y/n) surprised at the kid but when he sniffed the scent he widen his eyes.

Y/N 'thought': He's a boy with girls clothing, well almost thought him a girl. I mean only an idiot can see that. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Then issei is drooling at the boy.

Issei: Another girl and she has blonde hair like asia. Said with a perverted smile.

That got (y/n) to facepalm himself.

Y/N 'thought': Of course the idiot is my perverted brother. Said in his mind with a annoyed look.

Then kiba chuckles and issei looks at him.

Issei: What's so funny?. Said with a annoyed look.

Then (y/n) looks at his brother.

Y/N: Bro I got a question for you?. Said with a questionable look.

That got his attention.

Issei: What is it?. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Are you gay?. Said with a questionable look.

That got issei to lose color and step away from him.

Issei: HELL NO!!, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT!?. Yelled with a annoyed look.

Then (y/n) points his finger at the kid, while looking at his brother.

Y/N: Because he's a boy. Said with a neutral look.

That got him surprised.

Issei: What?. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: He's right, he may dress like a girl but he is a boy. Said with a smile.

That got issei and asia a surprised look.

Then rias came to him and hugged him.

Rias: Everyone meet Gasper vladi, the other bishop of my household, he's a first year student and before he became a devil, he was half human and half vampire. Said with a smile.

That got surprised looks from issei, asia and (y/n).

Asia: A vampire. Said with a nervous look.

Issei: As in a blood sucker. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: A vampire on our team, huh neat. Said with a smile.

Then issei gets frustrated.

Issei: He's a dude dress like a girl, oh why I'm forsaken. Said with a frustrating look.

Y/N: Looks like bad luck caught up with you. Said with a neutral look.

Then issei looks at gasper.

Issei: Why are you dressed like a girl?. Said with a sad look.

Gasper: It looks cute on me. Said with a smile.

Issei: Noooo!. I thought of you and asia, and now it's ruined. Said with a sad look.

Then rias looks at gasper.

Rias: Gasper come with us outside please. Said with a smile.

Gasper: No I don't wanna. Said with a scared look.

Then issei comes towards him and grabbed his wrist.

Issei: Come on dude let's go. Said with a sad look.

Then gasper scream and his eyes glow and everyone except (y/n) are frozen.

Then (y/n) looks at everyone not moving.

Y/N: What just happened?. Said with a surprised look.

Then he looks at gasper at the corner of the room with his eyes glowing bright yellow looking at him with a surprised look.

Gasper: Your not frozen like the other's. Said with a surprised look.

That got him surprised at this.

Then (d/n) speaks in his mind.

D/N:<Partner try to calm him down, it will make everything back to normal> Said in his mind.

Then he walk towards gasper and kneeled down to his level.

Y/N: It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you, just calm down ok. Said with a smile.

Then gasper calms down and his eyes stopped glowing and everything is back to normal and everyone started to move.

Issei: Hey where he go?. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: Over here. Said with a smile.

That got everyone to look at them and rias, akeno, koneko and kiba looks at (y/n) with a shocked look that gasper is behind him and holding his leg.

Rias: How did you?. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: When issei touched him, his eyes glow and all of you stopped moving except me. Said with a neutral look.

She is surprised at this and realized why.

Rias: It's your galaxy magic and the wings, it is more powerful and it made you unaffected by his sacred gear. Said with a surprised look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: What sacred gear he posses?. Said with a questionable look.

Akeno: It's called the forbidden balor view, it can stop time to anything or anyone or the whole area depends of his target. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised.

Skip.

At the clubroom everyone in the couch. Rias explained everything about gasper.

Y/N: So the only reason why he is sealed is because of his power growing, out of control and when he gets exited or scared it activates unconsciously and at any moment it will become a balance breaker. Said with a questionable look.

She nooded.

Then they heard him whimpering and everyone see him in the corner inside of a box.

Asia: How did he get over there?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: Forget about that, where did he get that box?. Said with a questionable look.

Gasper: I don't like you guys talk about me like I'm not here, why talk like normal people and pretend I'm not here. Said within the box in a scared tone.

Then issei gets up and kicked the box gently.

Issei: Come on dude come out. Said with a annoyed look.

That made him even more scared and out of nowhere (y/n) hit his brother with his right fist at his head.

Issei: WHAT THE HELL!?. Yelled with a angered look.

Then (y/n) gives him a serious look and made issei flinch.

Y/N: Your making him even more afraid if you keep this up, sit down. Said with a serious look and a black aura around his body.

That made him shake in fear and went to the couch and sit down.

Then (y/n) looks at the box and kneeled down.

Y/N: It's ok gasper, I'm not let anything happen to you. Can you please come out of the box so I can help you. Said with a smile.

It took a few minutes for him to pop his head out of the box and look at him with a nervous look.

Gasper: Really?. Said with a nervous look.

He nodded.

That got everyone surprised at this.

Rias: You surprised me again (y/n), how are you good with kids. Said with a smile.

Then he looks at her.

Y/N: I helped the caretaker in the orphanage with a lot of things and help her take care the kids who are younger than me. Said with a smile.

That made everyone except issei, smile.

Kuroka 'thought': Good with kids, he is perfect to be the father of my kittens when the time comes. Said in her mind with a lust look.

Then akeno looks at rias.

Akeno: Rias it's time to go. Said with a neutral look.

She nooded.

Rias: Well be going to a meeting about getting ready for the leader summit. Said with a neutral look.

Then she looks at kiba.

Rias: Kiba I want you to come with us my brother wants to see your holy-devil sword. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Then akeno make a magic circle.

Rias: And everyone please watch over gasper's training. Said with a neutral look.

Then they disappeared.

Issei: How are we suppose to do that?. Said with a questionable look.

Skip.

Outside of the old school building Gasper screaming and running away from xenovia holding durandal.

Xenovia: If you don't move faster you will be durandal next victim. Said with a serious look.

Everyone else is looking at them and sweat drooped.

Issei: It looks like xenovia is a vampire hunter. Said with a nervous look.

Then gasper sits by the tree looking scared at xenovia.

Gasper: Why are you so mean to me?. Said with a scared look.

Xenovia: A healthy mind lives in a healthy body, trust me you won't see me mean when you grow stronger. Said with a smirk.

Everyone made a bigger sweat drooped.

Issei: Looks like she is enjoying herself. Said with a nervous look.

Gasper: I can't do this, please it doesn't matter if my legs won't work. Said with a scared look.

Then koneko stood in front of him.

Koneko: Gasper. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at her.

Koneko: It will make you stronger if you eat these. Said with a neutral look and holding some garlic in her right hand.

Gasper: NO WAY, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?. Yelled with a scared look.

Then he started running again and koneko speed walks after him.

Koneko: This is not the time to be a wimp, come on eat it. Said with a neutral look while speed walking after him.

Everyone sees this and made a even bigger sweat drooped.

Asia: Koneko looks like she is enjoying herself training him too. Said with a nervous look.

Issei: I didn't know she cared enough to tease someone. Said with a nervous look.

Kuroka: Well she was getting bored. Said with a smile.

Then saji shows up.

Saji: Sup issei. Said with a smile.

Then walks towards him.

Issei: What are you doing here?. Said with a questionable look.

Saji: I heard rias released her other bishop, so I came to meet the person. Said with a smile.

The he looks at gasper and gives a perverted smile.

Saji: Another pretty blonde. Said with a perverted grin.

Y/N: Sorry to disappoint you, but he's a dude. Said with a smirk.

That made him flinch and kneeled down on his hands and knees.

Saji: Another dude, why I'm forsaken this. Said with a sad look.

Issei: Been there dude. Said with a nervous look.

Then (y/n) sniffed something and looks at the trees with a serious look.

Y/N: I know you are there come out. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone confused and then azazel appeared behind a tree, wearing a yukata with a smirk on his face.

Azazel: Wow, good sense of smell I'm impressed. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: What are you doing here azazel?. Said with a serious look.

Then xenovia stood on azazel's right side ready to fight, saji summons his sacred gear, issei summons his boosted gear and asia stands behind issei, then koneko and kuroka stood behind (y/n).

Saji: Did you say azazel, like the leader of the fallen angels. Said with a nervous look.

He nodded.

Y/N: He's been my idiot brother's client without noticing or sensing his power. Said with a serious look.

That made issei flinch.

Azazel: You guys don't stand a chance against me, well maybe you blue dragon emperor can give me a little challenge. Said with a smirk.

That made him narrow his eyes and flare his dark blue aura and azazel smirk wider and flare his yellow aura, everyone shake in fear to feel their power.

Then they stopped and azazel looks around.

Azazel: Is the holy-devil sword user is here?. Said with a lazy smile.

Y/N: Kiba is not here. Said with a serious look.

Azazel sigh.

Azazel: Not here, boooring. Said with a bored look.

Then he looks at gasper who is behind a tree.

Azazel: Hey vampire boy. Said with a smile.

That got his attention and looks at him.

Azazel: Forbidden balor view, you know that sacred gear will be dangerous if the users capacity is low. Said with a lazy smile.

Then he looks at saji.

Azazel: Is that Absorption Line? If you're practicing, try using it. Connect it to this Vampire, if he invokes it while you're absorbing the sacred gear's excess, it would probably run less wildly. Said with a lazy smile.

That got saji surprised.

Saji: It can do that?. Said with a surprised look while looking at his sacred gear.

Azazel: You didn't know, The Absorption Line holds the power of one of the Legendary Five Dragon Kings, the Prison dragon, Vritra. That thing can connect to any object, and can scatter that power. If it's a short time, it's possible to separate the line from the owner's side, and connect it to some other person or object. Said with a lazy smile.

Saji is surprised at this.

Saji: That sounds badass. Said with a surprised look.

Azazel: Although there is another and simple way. Said with a lazy smile.

That got their attention.

Azazel: If he drinks the blood of the red dragon and the blue dragon emperor's, it will be an easy way for him to control. Said with a lazy smile.

That got surprised looks from everyone.

Azazel: Well gotta go, later. Said with a lazy smile.

The he walked away.

Issei: Wait!. Yelled with a serious look.

That got azazel to stop.

Issei: I want to know why did you hide your identity when we first met. Said with a serious look.

It took a moment.

Azazel turns his head and glances at issei.

Azazel: It just for my hobby and I need someone to talk to. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walked away.

Y/N: Ok, that was creepy, anyone else who agrees raise your hand. Said with a annoyed look.

Then everyone raised their hands.

Koneko: Creepy pervert. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: You got that right koneko. Said with a smile.

Then he pet her head causing her to purr.

Skip.

At the school gym, issei decided to help gasper with his power and he dressed in his gym clothes and gasper wearing girls gym clothes and on his head attached the line from saji's sacred gear.

Issei: Alright gasper, here it comes. Said with a smile.

Then he threw a volleyball at him, then gasper gets scared and his eyes glowed, then he disappeared.

Saji: Where did he go?. Said with a surprised look.

Then (y/n) sigh.

Y/N 'thought': This won't help him to improve. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then koneko brought him back.

Then issei looks at saji.

Issei: Hey saji can you take a little more of his energy. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Saji: You got it. Said with a smile.

Then the line of his sacred gear glow pink and gasper moan at this of his power being drained.

Issei: Thanks man. Said with a smile.

Saji: No problem, after all I want to test this ability as well. Said with a smile.

Issei: I still don't know why azazel helped us and the blood idea gives me freak out. Said with a neutral look.

That made gasper freak out.

Gasper: No I don't want to. Said with a scared look.

That got him surprised.

Issei: You mean you don't drink blood, but you are a vampire. Said with a surprised look.

Gasper: No I don't drink blood, just by the smell of it makes want to puke. Said with a scared look.

Koneko: You are the worst vampire ever. Said with a neutral look.

That made him cry.

Gasper: Waaaah, why you are so mean to me koneko. Said with a sad look.

That made everyone sweat drooped except (y/n).

Y/N 'thought': This won't work if they keep forcing him to do this. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Skip.

At the old school building, rias, issei and (y/n) are in front of gasper's door.

Rias: Gasper please come out, I want you to know that I never wanted you in here. Said with a sad look.

They hear gasper crying.

Then issei looks at rias.

Issei: I'm sorry to bother you while you were at the meeting. Said with a sad look.

Rias: It's ok, this means a lot to me that all of you are working hard to help him. Said with a sad look.

Then they heard gasper saying.

Gasper: I don't want to leave it's too scary outside. Said through the door.

Issei: I feel like we made it worse. Said with a sad look.

Rias: Knowing his past, there's only so much we can do. Said with a sad look.

That got both brother's attention.

Y/N: Can you explain please. Said with a questionable look.

She nodded.

She told them about his past, about his family and when he went to meet the humans. After she explained to them both brother's were sad.

Y/N 'thought': So that's why he is like this. Said in his mind with a sad look.

Then they heard gasper saying.

Gasper: I-I don't want this power. Everyone stops. That's why everyone's scared. Everyone hates me. I hate it, too. I don't want to see my Friend's frozen faces anymore. Said with a sad look while holding a stuff animal.

Back to them.

They heard what he said.

Rias: What kind of king am I. Said with a sad look.

Then (y/n) looks at rias.

Y/N: Rias leave him to me. Said with a neutral look.

That got both their attention.

Rias: Are you sure?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Y/N: It's better to talk to him and help him, so leave him to me. Said with a smile.

She smile at him.

Rias: Alright, good luck. Said with a smile.

Issei: Bro can I... before he could finish his sentence.

Y/N: No, I'm doing this alone. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Why, let me help ple-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Then (y/n) looks at him with a serious look and a black aura around his body, that made issei shake in fear.

Y/N: I know what you are thinking bro and I won't allow you, understand. Said with a serious look.

That made him flinch.

Y/N: You two go, I'll handle this. Said with a smile.

She nodded and then she active a magic circle, then she and issei disappeared.

Then (y/n) sit by the door.

Y/N: Gasper I'll be here waiting until you come out. Said with a smile.

Late at night and (y/n) didn't move from the spot.

Y/N: Gasper you know that I'm like you a hybrid and posses a sacred gear, when I awoken my dragon side rias warned me if I keep using it I'll die. But at the night that asia was kidnapped by the fallen and I was fighting one of them, I never gave up and kept using that power until it became a part of me and awoken my sacred gear. Said with a smile.

Gasper: That power will take away everything precious from you, why are you still using it?. Said through the door.

Y/N: That depends. Said with a smile.

Then the door opened a little and gasper looks at him.

Gasper: Depends what?. Said with a confused look.

He looked at gasper.

Y/N: Depends if the power went out of control but it didn't, after that I began training on how to control it make it my own to use it. Said with a smile.

Then gasper steps out of the room and sit beside him while looking at him.

Gasper: I saw how you use your power at the rating game against phenex and how strong you become on that battle and unlocked your balance breaker. I wish I could be brave and strong like you. Said with a sad look.

Y/N: There are other ways to become stronger. Said with a smile.

That got his attention.

Gasper: Really?. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Then (y/n) stood up and looked at gasper.

Y/N: To control your power you must first understand it and make it your own power to use it. Said with a smile.

Then he point his right arm at gasper to help him up.

Y/N: Gasper I know that you will become strong or stronger than me someday, but the only way to do that is to let me help you if you allow me. Said with a smile.

Then gasper is surprised that he is willing to help to become stronger, then he grabs his hand and stood up.

Gasper: Will I ever be stronger like that someday?. Said with a questionable look.

He smiled.

Y/N: Yes all you have to do is understand your abilities and let us help you and it will help you become brave. Said with a smile.

That made him smile.

Gasper: Ok, I'll try my best. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) smiled as well.

Kiba: You really know how to help other's don't you (y/n). Said with a smile.

They turn to see him.

Y/N: Well is kind of my thing to see what I can do to help by listening to the person instead of helping with his power. Said with a smile.

Kiba nodded.

Y/N: Thank goodness that I was the one to help him or my brother will use him for something he will regret. Said with a annoyed look.

That made kiba laugh nervously and gasper looks at him confused.

Gasper: What do you mean by that?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: Just promise that if issei say something or doing something perverted don't listen to him ok. Said with a smile.

Then gasper nodded.

Then xenovia, asia, kuroka and koneko appeared.

Xenovia: By the looks of it everything is fine. Said with a smile.

Y/N: From now on I'll be taking over gasper's training so I can help him gain confidence. Said with a smile.

That made everyone smile.

Gasper: So what are you guys doing here?. Said with a confused look.

Xenovia: We were discussing how to help you. Said with a smile.

Gasper: Help me. Said with a surprised look.

Then koneko walks towards him.

Koneko: You are part of the family gasper. Said with a smile.

Gasper was about to cry but suddenly koneko threw some garlic and he gets scared.

Gasper: GARLIC!!. Yelled with a scared look.

He ran then suddenly xenovia came at him and put a paper bag with two eye holes on his head.

Xenovia: How's that?. Said with a smile.

Gasper: I think it's safe?. Huh, huh. I like this. Said with a happy tone.

That got (y/n) and kiba way confused.

Kiba: Uhhh, what just happened here?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: Ok, what did you do?. Said with a confused look.

Koneko: It was asia's idea. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looked at asia.

Asia: N-No. I don't really like talking to people, but I dint mind calling them. I just told those two that hiding my face might help me. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: And I thought if we put something on his head and it came this idea. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: Then I found the paper bag to see if it works?. Said with a smile.

Then gasper turns to them and the eyes holes glowing red and walks like a mummy.

Gasper: How do I look?. Said.

That got asia scared a little, kiba laugh nervously.

Xenovia: It feels I see a pervert chasing me. Said with a nervous look.

Kuroka: Same here. Said with a nervous look.

Y/N: Maybe this can work. Said with a smile.

Gasper: Really. Said with a excited tone.

He nodded.

Then he looks at his watch.

Y/N: Come on xenovia let's go. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: Where?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: Well I promise you to take you on a date, did I. Said with a smile.

She is surprised at this and then smile.

Xenovia: Yeah let's go. Said with a smile.

Then he looks at koneko.

Y/N: Koneko promise to keep issei away from gasper ok, if he gets to talk to him in a perverted way well you know what to do. Said the last part with a smirk.

She smirk as well and nodded.

Then he and xenovia left to go on their date.

End chapter.

A/N: I hhope you readers enjoy this chapter and please vote if you liked it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 284 7
Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toys and exploit's them all on the basis of racial superiority. Despite a few select hu...
88.8K 1.9K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him
3.2K 78 7
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
27.4K 1K 21
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...