HEART STOPPER (BooK 5 =MEN IN...

By SleeplessInChicago

This is the 5th book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. Liam lived a hard life. but thanks to a man he was able to... More

HEART STOPPER (BooK 5 =MEN IN UNIFORM SERIES)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 3

18.8K 494 70
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 3

Mia’s POV

“Hurry the hell up” man Blake was taking his sweet ass time.

“What’s the rush? You know it takes me a while to achieve perfection like this” He tells me as he comes out wearing a black undershirt and jeans. I roll my eyes.  But he lunges at me and throws me over his shoulder.

“Blake put me down this instant. I’m your aunt and you have to respect me.” I tell him and I can feel his body shake with laughter. “Luke, tell your Neanderthal son to put me down.” I tell my brother  who was also just laughing.

Well what was I to do but laugh too. I love my family so much. Luke entered it just as I was developing in mom’s tummy. My mom and dad adopted 5 boys because they could not have children. But it turns out that Jed and Sergio’s biological mom and dad had had another son. He found them 20 something years later. Now here is his offspring pissing me off.

“Come on son put your little Aunt down” I smacked Luke on the chest, once I was down.

“So where’s the misses?”

“Mom went to the store, now I thought you were in a hurry. Let’s blow this pop stand. Why the hurry anyway?” Blake asked.

“My new friend Hayley is going to meet us up there. I don’t want her to get there before us.”

“Is she cute?”

“Yeah she is actually. Just like you like them. But she is dating the loser, so hands off.”

Blake’s POV

On the ride over to Boy’s Town all I could think about was Mia saying this chick was just my type. I tried to imagine what she considered my type. I hope it’s not some skinny no ass no titts girl. Don’t get me wrong. Everyone has their own taste. But I likes me some cushin for the pushin. You know, a girl I don’t have to worry about breaking.

I closed my eyes but for the life of me I could not picture anyone. “So what do we have to inventory?” I finally asked. Needing something else to occupy my mind.

“Well I picked up all the utilities for the bathroom, cleaning supplies. Stuff for the kitchen, all the odds and ends we needed to get back in business. I got Sam’s Club and other retailers to donate almost everything.” She smiled triumphantly. She was so smart, yet all the family thought she was a spoiled brat. I guess she was kind of one growing up. But she is now a mature woman.

Just as I said that she hopped off the truck and fell on her ass. Well mature but uncoordinated. I thought as I laughed and picked her up. “I meant to do that.” She said as she walked away.

Liam’s POV

I got roped into taking Haley to Mia. I was able to sleep some, so I felt more refreshed at least. When we got there, I was left stunned. Damn this fucking girl seems to get hotter and hotter every time I see her. She cocked her hip and looked at Hayley. “Damn woman took you long enough.”

Then she glared at me “You staying to help, or are you leaving us to do the entire grunt work?”

I sighed, she dislike me so much. “I can stay and help. What do you need?”

“Well I was unloading while Blake is inside putting things in the room where they go. After that we will organize and inventory. What we brought and what we already had. So Haley can stay out here with me and you can go in with Blake.”

I roll my eyes, like that’s going to happen. If I know my sister, right about now she will complain the sun will give her wrinkles. “Um can I go inside to work? There’s too much sun out here.” I smiled, see I told you.

“Man you sound just like Blake. That’s fine go inside and he’ll tell you what to do.”

Blake’s POV

I was inside when I heard the car drive up. I looked out the window and saw this hot girl jump out. Man Mia so does know me. She was just what the doctor ordered. Fuck to bad she belonged to an almost doctor. I heard Mia tell her to come in and find me. I smirked as I positioned myself by the wall and raised my shirt so she could see my abs.

When she walked in she gasped. Then she covered her mouth and giggled. “You scared me” she said.

“Why am I that ugly that I scared you?” It was then that her eyes roamed my body. A little too slowly for a girl who had a boyfriend. I smiled when she reached my face. “See anything you like?”

She blushed and then smiled. “Your belt is undone.”

I looked down and smirked. “So it is” I said as I started to buckle it back up. Her eyes followed my hands as I then trailed them up my chest. Then down to lower my shirt. I had given her just a glimpse of what lies beneath the shirt. It should be enough to peak her interest. “You ready to get working?” I could see she was having trouble snapping back from my chest. “My eyes are up here” I said teasingly. She scowled at me.

Well at first I thought today was going to be a total bore. But it seems like it just might prove to be a very fun day indeed. I looked at her as she turned and bent to pick up the hand bag she dropped. It was I, who was now frozen to the spot I was standing on. Damn baby got back. I literally chuckled out loud when that stupid song dad would listen to all the time popped into my head. What the hell was the name of the guys who sang it?  Ah yes, Sir Mix A lot.

She turned when I laughed and I pretended to look elsewhere.

Hayley’s POV

Oh hell no, did that son of a bitch just laugh because I bent over. Damn so much for his hotness. Rudeness trumps hotness every time.  “I will punch your lights out for laughing at me.” I say as I glare at him.

He looks confused “I wasn’t laughing at you.”

Yeah fucking right “Really then what the hell where you laughing at.”  He had the decency to turn red. “Well come on, out with it. What was so funny.”

He shrugged “fine, if you really must know. I thought you had a nice ass. Then a stupid song my dad would always listen to popped into my head.” I was the one looking confused now. “It was Sir Mix A lot’s Baby Got Back. Cause honey you have a killer ass.”

My jaw literally almost hit the floor. Did this gorgeous guy just say I had a killer ass?  Naa, I must have heard wrong. I was just standing there looking at him. “That’s not funny.” I manage to say.

“It wasn’t meant to be. It’s too bad you have a boyfriend. Because I would love to ride that” I didn’t let him finish. Because I totally forgot they thought I was dating my brother. That brought on a peel of laughter from me so loud I snorted. That made my amusement, stop cold. I felt my face flush so red I could feel the heat of my blood burning my skin.

“That was fucking hot” he said with a serious face. It only served to make me laugh once more. He thought my snort was hot. Man this dude must be high on some crazy shit.

“What’s so funny in here?” Mia asked as she walked in with some boxes.

“I was telling her I thought she had a killer.” I covered his mouth with my hand without thinking. This dude has serious issues with censoring his mouth. It was at that moment that I felt him flick his tongue and lick the center of my palm. To my horror my nipples tightened under my t-shirt and his eyes took notice instantly.

Luckily Mia had walked away and didn’t notice what we were doing. I removed my hand only to have him say again as he looked at my chest. “Fucking hot” I turned and immediately walked after Mia. To my embarrassment he started to sing “I love big buts and I cannot lie.” Oh lord kill me know.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Well damn, Blake sure is a hot little number huh??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 23.1K 18
Paisley Jane is your golden girl. Good grades, sweater vests, soccer all star, loving parents...she had it all. However, one night her rambunctious f...
795K 20.9K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
307K 5.4K 12
THIS IS BOOK #5 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) Grady and Alexis are so perfect together. But why does she hate him so much??
1.4M 66.8K 39
What happens when the Greek god of dreams grows tired of his job? Easy. He trains his replacement so he can finally quit. But on a routine dream insp...