Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I went home after talking to the girls and quickly showered and shaved what needed shaving. You know, I like to be all smooth and stuff. Then I was going mad looking through my closet. I needed the perfect outfit to seduce Liam. Something that would make him, forget about being a nice guy and well just want to take me in that moment.

Something he will never forget me in. I picked up my black mini dress. But it wasn’t right. I found a red dress, I like. But still it was not what I wanted or was looking for. So I was going out of my mind. But my mind, also kept wondering to Blake. I hope that all was going well with Hayley.

In the spirit of his bold move. I packed a bag for me too. I was so determined to have my way with Liam, I was ready to tie him down like uncle Sergio did with Aunt Rose. We gross out when we hear the story. But truth be told, I would love a man like that. But I have no idea how Liam will be in that department.

All I knew was that I wanted a guy that was like Christina Aguilera sings about in that Burlesque movie. I so want a man that takes his time. Growing up, I always had to hide and do things behind my families back. My brothers where all up on me all the time. It really pissed me off. But now, I think smiling. Now I don’t have to have a 5 minute quickie in the car before I come home. I want; no I deserve to be loved slowly and fully. I smile thinking about Liam and his tender way of being with me.

Every time I yelled at him. Every time I called him names. He always stayed calm with me. I mean don’t get me wrong. I just was not ready for it. But damn I am so ready now, today, today will be the day. I picked up my bag once. I had settled on my outfit.

“Where are you going dressed like that, young lady?” Asked dad, as I made my way to the door. I walked to him and bent down and kissed his head. “Listen old man, I will not be home if all goes well, for a couple of days. Then when I do come home, I hope you will be happy with my news. Please trust me on this. My whole future rides on tonight.” I say as I look him dead in the eyes.

He studied me for a long moment. Then to my surprise he spoke. “Where a condom, I’m too young to be a grandfather.”

I smirked “old man, that ship sailed a long ass time ago. But I’m thinking Monica and Sebastian are already working on making you a great grandfather.”  I high tailed it out of there, leaving dad, with his jaw almost touching the floor. Shit but I was right. If any of the girls got Prego’s, dad would be a great grandfather. I laughed all the way to the garage.

Liam’s POV

I was pacing back and forth, nervous as hell. I had a plan and I was going through with it tonight. I knew no one would be here tonight. I had gone home and showered. I had cleaned my room and even went out for candles and roses. I sprinkled some petals leading to my room and set the mood just right. Now here I was going crazy, waiting for Mia to arrive. I even practiced a speech.

Which would come right after she came in and I locked the door and took her against the door. I know, it sounds kind of crude. But I have waited what seems like a life time for her to be ready for me. I see how she had been looking at me lately. I am sure she is ready now. I sigh and then take in a deep breath as walk outside to get my bike. I removed my shirt as I got ready to put it inside the garage.

I didn’t want any of her brothers to walk by and see her car and my bike outside. They might want to come in and check in on us. I hear her car drive up. Or at least I hope it’s her car. Once I was inside.

I think I would kill anyone who tried to interrupt us tonight. I was so wound up at the moment. I would so not welcome anyone coming to interrupt my plans. So I waited for her to pass through the garage door. I had already securely locked the other door. My heart was pounding a mile a minute as I waited.

Then finally she entered the door and I was stunned. She was wearing a trench coat and a big floppy hat, it through me off for a split second. But I was so worked up for her I just took her in my arms and kissed her. It was not a gentle kiss, but a fiery passionate kiss. I poured all my frustration and love into it.

Once I felt I would die if I didn’t get a gulp of air, I pulled back. She looked a little dazed and when she recovered. She raised her lovely face up to me and smiled. “Well hell, a girl could get used to being welcomed like that.”

I could feel the heat creep up from my neck to my face. “I have wanted to kiss you for year’s woman!” was all I could get out as I tried to regain my breath,

“Well thank you for kissing me now” she said so sweetly. It was at that moment that I realized that she deserved better than my taking her here. So I walked over to my shirt and started to put it on. Since she was now openly looking at my chest. To my surprise she walked over and snatched my shirt from my hand. “Oh hell no you don’t.” she said as she tossed my shirt over her shoulder.

Then in the next second, she pulled off her hat and tossed it too. All I could do was look at her as she smirked while loosening the belt holding her coat closed. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would see what she had on underneath. My breath caught in my chest. My palms grew sweaty as my mouth went dry. Then wet from need.

For standing there before me was a goddess completely devoid of any clothing. Except for a pair of high heel red stiletto heels.  I found myself walking to her.  I palmed her butt in my hands and raised her mouth to meet mine. My breath was ragged as I pulled my mouth from hers. “Take your time, we have 3 days to be alone” she purred in my ear.

“Fuck” I muttered under my breath as my pants grew tight. I walked to the bench table. She was still incased in my arms. I set her down long enough for me to through everything on that table to the floor. I picked up a clean cloth and cover the table before laying her on it.

She placed her hands on her breasts covering them as I leaned in closer blowing air on her heated skin. “Hmmm, slow huh? Now where to begin?” I teased as I trailed my tongue over her skin.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

EEEEEEEEEEEP