What happens when the Greek god of dreams grows tired of his job? Easy. He trains his replacement so he can finally quit. But on a routine dream inspection, Morpheus runs into Gwen-Stacey Reynolds, a regular mortal whose dreams are anything but, and like her dreams, Gwen-Stacey is funny, outrageous, and has the uncanny ability to see right through him.
Morpheus will spend his final days with Gwen-Stacey and in her dreams, he'll discover what he's been missing all this time. Dreams may not be reality, but this jaded dream god is about to find out that true love can find you anywhere...even in your dreams.
God of My Dreams (Formerly titled: I Only Date Superheroes) Copyright © Wendy Nelson 2012 All Rights Reserved. No part of this literary work may be reproduced or used without written consent from the author.
***All images, videos, photos, superhero and movie characters belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement or violation is intended by their use.
- Chapter One: Caught Peeking
- Chapter Two: Spider-Man Ruined My Life
- Chapter Three: Training Day Yoga
- Chapter Four: Cops and Wine-in-a-box
- Chapter Five: Cowboys and...Zombie Indians??
- Chapter Six: Does that Machete Come in Pink?
- Chapter Seven: Sexxy in the City
- Chapter Eight: Is this Game On?
- Chapter Nine: Desert Dreaming
- Chapter Ten: The Mummy Returns...uh...sort of
- Chapter Eleven: Lost in Thought
- Chapter Twelve: A New Game is Started
- Chapter Thirteen: A Parisian Pact
- Chapter Fourteen: Impatience Thy Name is Morpheus
- Chapter Fifteen: Another Glorious Day in the Corps
- Chapter Sixteen: Greek Gods and Angels
- Chapter Seventeen: Rules of the Game
- Chapter Eighteen: Goblin Kings and Superheroes
- Chapter Nineteen: Make with the Sexxy Already
- Chapter Twenty: In the Arms of a God
- Chapter Twenty-One: Dim Sum Smackdown
- Chapter Twenty-Two: At the Gates
- Chapter Twenty-Three: The Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter Twenty-Four: At the Crossroads
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Being Human Really Blows
- Chapter Twenty-Six: The Only Thing Worse than Not Knowing is Knowing
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Trials of Morpheus Act I
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Underworld is No Place for Love
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Three Amigos
- Chapter Thirty: The Edge of Misery
- Chapter Thirty-One: Through the Sea of Dreams
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Eros Interrupted
- Chapter Thirty-Three: The Trials of Morpheus Act II
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Ex-Girlfriend from Hades
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Eternal Night Rises
- Chapter Thirty-Six: The Trials of Morpheus, Final Act
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: Accounts Settled
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Perfect Ending