The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Bonus Chapter}}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{Chapter 16}

2.3K 127 3
By Jody244

~~Truth or Dare~~

"Good day sir" Patrice greets as she saw Leon enter the kitchen.

"Hello Patrice" he replied taking a bottle of fruit juice from the fridge.

"Where's Miss Valentine?" He asked

"In her room I guess" Patrice replied with a wide smile.

Leon couldn't stop thinking about the scares on her back and for some reason he thought she was lieing about it was an accident. He remembered her telling Patrice she wanted to get away from her previous life and he could tell it has something to do with those scares on her back.

"Do you want me to get her?" Patrice asked snapping him from his thoughts.

"Huh? No-- not at all" he said walking out.

He wanted to know about the accident she had but he didn't want to be nosy. He stopped in  the hallway when he  heard singing. He followed the sound and it leads him to Shay's room.

" all my friends they know and its true,
I don't know who I am without you
I got it bad baby, I got it bad

Oh tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this I do, on days like this.... Oh tell me you love me, I need someone one, on days like this I do, on days like this..
Oh can you hear my heart say oh oh oh oh oh... You ain't nobody til you have somebody
You ain't nobody til you have somebody...."

He pushed the door opened wider and saw her with her earpiece plugged to her ears, she was moving her body to the music and have an hair brush as a microphone.

"Everything I need is standing In front of me...."

He has never heard anyone singing so sweet without rhythms. Her voice was unique and he was loving it, he didn't realized he was stepping close to her until she turned around.

She froze and stop singing when she saw him and he just wanted her to continue.

"Your quite an entertainer Miss Valentine" he said leaning against the door.

"U--hmmm I didn't see you there sir" she said  embarrassingly

"So you can sing?" He asked rhetorically

"Just something I do to free my mind most times" she said smiling sheepishly.

"Ok so about the accident, you mine sharing?" He asked staring at her.

Shay was feeling uncomfortable with him asking about her scares, she didn't want to lie and she didn't want to tell him the truth either.

"It's nothing t--

" Mr Hyin! You have visitors " Patrice yelled down the hall.

Leon was angry at the interruption, He stared at Shay before he walked away and Shay Sigh in relief again. He walked into the living room and saw Nate and Charlie along with two lady's.

"I didn't remember inviting you guys over" he said rudely.

"Is that how you greet your friends?" Nate shoot at him.

"Leon! I haven't see you in a while" one of the girl said pulling him I'm a tight hug.

"Mia, what are you doing here?" He asked pulling away from her.

"To see you silly" she said rubbing his hair.

He shoot Nate and Charlie a death glare for bringing her to his house. Mia was always crushing on Leon since college days but he never was interested, he thought she was annoying.

"Nate! Charlie! I need to talk to you two now" he said through gritted teeth.

They walked out of the living room leaving the two lady's.

"What the hell were you thinking bringing her here?" Leon scoffed quietly.

"Chill bro, you know she always have this thing for you and we here to have a little fun" Nate said

"I bet this was your idea Nate and you were stupid enough to go with it Charlie" Leon scowled at them.

"Look we have two beautiful lady's In there and it's Sunday evening so let's go have fun" Charlie said cheerfully.

"Yea two lady's that's kinda uneven... Looks like we missing one lady so is Shay here?" Nate said irritating Leon.

Leon couldn't help but shoot him a death glare, he didn't understand why he's always pissing him off.

*

After Shay finished cleaning her room, she took a shower and got dressed. She put her hair in a messy bun and apply little make up. She put on a pink shorts with a white cute blouse on her flat sandals.

She was gonna take a walk out in the garden, she was a flowers lover and beside she didn't have anything to do and Patrice already left. Just as she was walking passed the living room she saw Charlie, Nate and Leon.

"Shay nice to see you again, you mine joining us?" Nate said smiling

"Oh hey nice to see you too but I'm kinda busy" she said noticing Mr Hyin wasn't looking please.

"Oh come on, its Sunday I'm sure you free... Isn't she Leon?" Nate said glaring at Leon.

"Yes sure she is" he replied bothered.

"So we are OK then" Nate said taking Shay hand's.

They walked back to the living room where Mia and shayan was, shayan and Charlie been dating for a while. Leon was angry at Nate but he tried his best not to let Nate get to him.

"So what are we gonna do?" Charlie said breaking the silence.

"Watch movie?" Mia suggested but no one agreed.

"What about a game?" Shayan suggested.

"That sounds good" Nate said

" A game? Really! Are we a bunch of kids?" Leon said annoyingly.

"What do you suggest then Leon?" Mia said getting close to him.

Shay was quiet waiting on whatever they were gonna decided on. She noticed Mr Hyin wasn't too happy about his visitors or he wasn't happy she was among his friends. Well that's what she thought.

"seems like he has nothing so we gonna play truth or dare" Nate give out. "Who agree?" He added

"I'm in" Charlie, Mia and shayan agreed at once.

"And you two?" Charlie asked looking on Shay and Leon.

"I'm not sure I want to play that game" Shay said softly.

"Why not? it will be fun" shayan said.

"It's childish" Leon scoffed

"Someone get a bottle" Nate said ignoring what Leon said.

They were seated in a circle with the bottle in the middle, Charlie decided to go first. He spun the bottle and it landed on Mia.

"Truth or Dare?" He asked Mia.

"Truth" Mia replied.

"It's it true that you are so inlove with Leon?" Charlie asked staring at Leon.

"Yes always have" Mia replied Intertwining their hands together.

Shay was amused hearing that, she kept staring at Mia and Leon hands together but he quickly pulled away when he saw her looking.

"My turn!" Shayan exclaimed

She spun the bottle and everyone waited on it to Stop. Finally it stopped on Nate.

"Truth it Dare?" Shayan asked

"Dare" he answered quickly

"Ok I dare you to give shy girl   kiss o--

" oh please don't " Shay cut her off causing Leon to smile inwardly.

"Please let me finished.... A kiss on the cheek" she finished off.

"Really shayan!" Nate scoffed playfully before giving Shay a kiss on her cheeks.

Leon wasn't pleased about it but he tried to composed himself and play along. It was Shay turned to spun the bottle, she was shy about it but she finally did and it landed on Charlie.

"Truth or Dare?" Shay said shyly

"Dare" he answered

"I Dare you to... She pause thinking, " I can't come up with anything " she said softly.

"I'll help you" Nate offer "OK Charlie buckle up, we dare you to eat half jar of hot pepper's" Nate said brutally.

"Seriously dude, that's torchering" Charlie complaint

"You choose dare bro...  Play fair now, some body go get the pepper's" Nate ordered

"This will be fun" Mia beamed

These people are crazy... Shay thought to herself.

*
*
*

Hello gentle people are y'all enjoying.

Hope you are....

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
41.3K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
25.7K 815 32
COMPLETE✔️ "I'm wondering how many years you still have to be here. You've already been here quite a while Gather. Such a shame for a pretty girl lik...