𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 † 𝐟.𝐠

By -angelsblood

( discontinued ) Gerard finds himself lonely and decides to put his money to good use by saving a neko from t... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
discontinuation

five

3K 107 124
By -angelsblood

Gee!" A little high pitched voice called.

Gerard turned his head to look behind the couch where he was sitting. Frank stood his heel, teetering back and forth impatiently.

"Yes, kitten?"

"C-Can I ask you a big favor, please?" He asked.

"Of course, my kitten." Gerard said.

He grabbed Franks hand and let him to infront of the couch to stand infront of him. Frank kept his hands infront of him like he'd been trained waiting on instruction. Gerard noticed and frowned, patting his lap.

Frank smilled and hopped up onto Gerard's lap with agility, barely making a change in weight on the couch. He straddled his hips and brought Gerard's hands to his thighs. Gerard kept his hands where Frank had innocently placed them. The kitten didn't know how to react to the respect he was being given. He should be relieved that he wasn't being abused by his master but what if this just ment that he was unwanted?

"Would you please let me use your cellphone to call Dallon? H-He gave me his numbers and I think that if I put them in your phone I can talk to him." Frank said with furrowed eyebrows.

Gerard smilled at Franks innocence and brought a hand to his soft hair.

"Sure, darling, under one condition." He said. "You must speak to him while sitting right here, no walking off."

Frank laughed gleefully at the easy instructions. He was used to far worse than simply staying put.

"Okay." He said trying to contain all of his excitement.

Gerard handed him his cell phone and frank grabbed it with both hands, carefully. He looked back up to his master confused and pulled the number from his pocket. Gerard was intrested in what the kitten would do with no kind of instructions on how to use the new device so he stayed quiet.
Frank looked from the cell phone tonthe sheet of numbers and whimpered. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Aw, kitten." Gerard cooed. His heat ached at the little saddened noise Frank had made. "Here let me help you."

"Please." Frank said shifting closer on Gerard's lap so that he could see the phone screen too.

"Alright so first you have to click this." Gerard said leading Frank's dainty fingers to the screen. Frank watched with amazement as he clicked a button and the screen changed. "Then you're just going to type in tge numbers that he gave you." He said.

Frank looked back and forth from the number to the phone, carefully typing everything in. Once he was done he looked back up to Gerard.

"Great job, kitten. Now you hit that button right there." He clicked the button for Frank and and then held the device to Frank's ear.

"Dallon?" Frank sqeaked the second the phone met his face.

"You have to wait on him to pick up, honey." Gerard chucked.

Frank nodded and chewed on his nails as he waited. It was a nervous habit that most of the nekos he grew up with had, considering the master bever took the time to clip their nails. Gerard frowned and swatted Franks hand away from his mouth, noting that he would need to tend to his slighly out grown nails later.

The phone only rung about three times before Gerard heard the man he knew as Dallon speak.

"Hello?" He said.

"Dallon!" Frank said excitedly.

"Frankie! was wanting on your call." Dallon said sweetly.

Frank hopped from Gerards lap as swiftly as he hopped and and sat criss cross on the rug infront of Gerard feet.

"You were?" Frank said surprised that anyone would anticipate anything from him.

"Of course I was. I was thinking about you ever since we met at the mall" Dallon said.

Frank blushed and Gerard was staring to regret his decision. As the conversation went on Gerard felt like banging his head against the wall. He couldn't even hear the man Frank was talking to but he could tell by Frank's reddened cheekes and the adorable giggles he was making, Dallon was definitely sweet talking him to death. Somewhere during the drawn out conversation Frank had questioningly compared something Dallon suggested as a "play date" and Gerard would definanty have some questions afterwards.

"Really? I woukd love to but I've got to ask my master first." Frank said, which caught Gerard's attention. " Okay bye bye."

Frank hung up with a delighted smile and crawled over to sit on his knees right between Gerards legs. He handed Gerard his device back, still holding it as if it were an infant.

"What must you ask your master about first, kitten?" Gerard asked with a raised brow.

Franks joy seemed too increase about ten times at the mention of the phone call, he crawled back onto the couch ans onto Gerards lap facing him again.

"Oh, gee! You won't belive what just happened!" Frank exclaimed. Gerard noticed his tail swaying back and forth hypnotically behind him, something that seemed to come from happiness.

"Tell me." Gerard smilled back at him.

"Dallon asked if I could come over to his house tonight so we can play! Like a playdate, Gee!" The hyper kitten exsplained.

On one hand, Gerard felt happy for Frank. He obviously never had any friends other than the other nekos he had been forced with, though on the other hand he felt repulsed by the idea of letting Frank run off with some man he's never met tonight. It would be completely and utterly stupid if he allowed this. Gerard may be new to owning/caring for a neko, but he was anything but naive. He knew that Dallon could just be another guy in the game of selling or pimping nekos. He knew that whenever he purchased Frank that he was a cute little walking target in a dress. Frank wasn't cheap, being as pretty as he his so he was in even more danger than a normally priced neko, plus he's young ans barely touched.

With all of these thoughts running though his mind Gerard hadn't noticed that he had only given Frank a nod as a reply to all of his excitement. Frank caught his attention when his tail stoppes moving completely and flopped down onto Gerards lap much like his ears that were now flat against his head.

"I'm sorry for zoning out dear, I was only thinking." Gerard assured his kitten.

Frank gave him a smile that showed that he understood. Gerard sighed and brought a muscular hand up to Franks hair to stroke near his ears, just where he liked it.

"M-Master?" Frank said quietly.

"Hm?"

"Can I go to Dallon's tonight?" He said.

Goddamnit.

"Well, dear, you must understand how hard it is for me to decide." Gerard said, continuing to stroke Franks soft ears, scratching gentaly once and a while.

Frank nodded with a content smile and pressed the side of his face to his masters chest, hearing his heart's steady beat.

"Whatever you decide, master." Frank humed snuggling even closer to Gerard.

After pondering some more and keeping the worst in mind, he had decided something to make both he and Frank happy, while still keeping the little boy safe.

"Frank, dear?" Gerard said, not sure if the kitten was napping or not.

Frank's tail twitched and he made a small noise as he woke up. Gerard watched with a smile as Frank's back arched surprisingly high and he yawned.

"Master." Frank said acknowledging that he was still on Gerard's lap.

"Kitten, I've decided." He said.

Franks ears perked up quickly and he smiled.

"You can go." Gerard said simply.

"Oh thank you so much!" Frank said, "Can I hug you, master?"

Gerard nodded and clasped his hands behind Franks back pulling him close. He felt Frank pur a bit withough even being touched, that's just how happy he was.

"But, theres more, Frankie." Gerard added when he pulled away.

Frank looked up at the man with his head cocked to the side a bit qnd Gerard found that incredibly cute.

"I'll call him soon and ask him to come over to pick you up so that I can meet him before you leave with him." Gerard exsplained.

"Okay." Frank said, still just as happy as before.

Gerard was thankful that Frank was so sweet and unbothered by things that most teens his age would be. He just prayed that he and Dallon won't take this past friendship and he'll stay his innocent self.

---

hello, whores.

this is currently my favorite published fic that im writing but i have two more that I'm writing that I'm excited to publish eventually. (they're both bottom frank and I doubt after Mine and the upcoming sequel that I'll ever write another top frank.

-serrae 🦇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 221 24
Frank Iero finds himself with a year-long prison sentence, gaining the unwanted attention of two of its most notorious inmates. They both 'want a pie...
9.2K 623 28
『"gerardway: Hey, how's your day? xfrnkiero: better now :)"』 | punk! gerard x pastel! frank ; instagram/texting fic | the first few chapters may seem...
24K 417 11
Fluff/Smut filled adventures with Frerard.
13.1K 455 22
21 year old Gerard has a near perfect life. He has a loving and accepting father, his own apartment, an impressive art portfolio and even a short tat...