The Asylum

By awesomeness100

How would you feel when people would call you crazy even though you were perfectly normal? After her parents... More

The Asylum
Crazy 2- Welcome To Hell
Crazy 3- Did You Just Say Vampires?
Crazy 4- First Day Fights
Crazy 5- Midnight Escape
Crazy 6- Evan Wolfe
Crazy 7- Planning Is Hard When Your Stuck With Idiots
Stupid Authors Note (Please Read)
Crazy 8- Chocolate Always Helps
Crazy 9- Secrets
*IMPORTANT* Another Authors Note.

Crazy 1- Death

432 10 9
By awesomeness100

I chose Victoria Justice for Alexia and Paul Wesley for Adam. I made the picture on the side. The video is Sweet dreams are made of this by Emily Browning from sucker punch. I know the Eurythmics made the song but I wanted the song from the movie. And the P.O.V will always be in Alexia's, hopefully. Please tell me if I made any mistakes.

I woke up from my sleep. I checked my Ipod. 6:00am. I stumbled out walking towards the washroom. I took a shower, washed my hair, combed my pitch black hair into a ponytail, brushed my teeth and got changed into the first sweatpants I could find and a random shirt. I didn't really care about what I wore. It was just clothes. It was only 6:30am. That was fast. I didn't put on makeup because I hated it. I didn't care if people thought I should, I didn't look like I needed it. Well Adam says so, I just don't think I look pretty or anything and makeup wouldn't help. Adam likes me without makeup so why change myself? I would never wear makeup but on my wedding day I would. I told Adam I would do it for him. I walked down the stairs still sleepy from all the wedding plans. I just turned 18 a month ago and Adam was 18. I was still surprised that my mum said yes. I finally came down the stairs and got a muffin and poured milk in my glass. I drank the whole thing in 10 seconds and as I was eating my muffin, I was thinking about Adam. His strong build. His brown- ish blond hair. His big eyebrows. His sense of humor. His sweet kindness. I would drool over him when it was hot and he took his shirt off. He would laugh at me and he took his shirt off a lot, just to see my face. As I put my dishes in the sink, I felt a large arm around my waist and a hand covering my eyes.

"Guess who beautiful?" I knew it was Adam but I had to have a little fun.

"Oh James, you have come to take me away from this place?" I said in the highest voice I could. Just to let you know, James is Adam's best friend. I thought of him as a annoying brother. "Quickly. before Adam finds out about us."

"No. It's Adam." He chuckled lightly. He turned me around to face him.

"Oh Adam. There's nothing going on between me and James I swear." Then I burst out laughing. I laugh at a lot of things. Someone could tell me the lamest joke and I would burst out laughing. He burst out laughing too.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked in a serious yet nervous voice. He was so sweet and stupid to think any girl would leave him.

"I have never looked at another guy twice when I am with you. And I never will." I hugged his waist as tight as I could. I gave huge bear hugs when I wanted too. He returned the hug back. "Have you?"

"No. I would be stupid to do that, plus, I knew you would kill me if I did." He laughed at the last part.

"Damn right I would!" Then I hit him on the shoulder. He grabbed a apple and ate it. It was annoying how he had healthy food. He told me to give up chocolate but I couldn't. He said I was addicted to chocolate. I laughed and told him the chocolate was addicted to me. He has unsuccessfully tried to make me give up chocolate but I can't. He was sleeping in his new apartment he bought for us while I stayed with my mum and sister. His parents lived near by his apartment. I put some of my stuff in the apartment and I was gonna move in after the wedding. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. Normally it was wedding shopping or moving my stuff in to the apartment. I didn't get good sleep and I'm not a morning person. I was exhausted from everything.

"Today, we are taking a break and I'm taking you on a date. Any word on Eva?" Eva. My best friend. She would be my maid of honor. When I called to tell her Adam proposed and I said yes, she hasn't said a thing. She just told me she was happy for me and she hasn't called since. It has been 5 months since I last spoke to her. She apparently went missing the day after I called. Her parents said she didn't come home after work at McDonald's. I knew she had a crush on Adam before he asked me out and I asked her if she was okay with this before I went on my first date with him and she said yes. She told me she didn't like him anymore. She's had plenty of boyfriends since he asked me out and I thought things were fine. We have been dating for almost 2 years and we are getting married on our 2 year anniversary. I have seen the way she looks at him but she would deny it when I asked her. I can't help but feel like it's my fault she's gone missing.

"No." I still was sad about her. I missed her so much. My mum came down with smiles. She couldn't help but smile after Adam proposed. She grabbed some cereal and ate it. My sister came down after a while. She was only 15 and she loved to annoy me. She was on her Ipod texting like crazy.

"Mum, I'm going to the mall with Matt, is that okay?" Her and her boyfriend. They made a cute couple and I liked Matt but he annoyed me and Adam like a annoying little brother. She wouldn't stop him, but added on. I'm just glad she's going out with him and not bringing him back here.

"Sure honey." With that my sister grabbed a banana and and ran to the door. My mum always said yes to her and Matt as long as she told her first. I just hoped he wouldn't come in but with my bad luck he did. He hugged my sister and walked to the kitchen.

"Hello Ms. Smith. Alex, Adam."

"Hello Matt." My mum was in a good mood.

"Hey." Me and Adam said not in the slightest bit happy that he was here.

"Why so glum chums?" He walked over to Adam and punched his arm. Adam ignored him so he walked over to me. I got up and grabbed his neck in my arm and took my other hand and messed his hair up. My mum and sister looked worried but Matt was laughing. He didn't know about me. Adam was laughing too. It's not like I would kill him. He annoyed me but I didn't hate him. I let go of him and the sneaky shit did the same to me. All 3 of us were laughing. My mum looked furious and I knew I would be in trouble after this. I don't get it, I didn't hurt him but it's not that. Ever since my parents got divorced I hated my dad. I never wanted to see him and I had to. As soon as I turned 16, I told the court I didn't want to see him. I had to mature early because of him. I would always think when I was at school, and they were together, if my dad would hurt my mum, what to do if he killed her and was gonna kill us, if my mum would leave us while we were at school. I worried about those questions everyday when they were together. I couldn't sleep because I thought my mum would run off, in the middle of the night, leaving us with him. He was crazy my dad. He almost killed us. He was angry one day and he was going to work with us in the car and he was spinning the wheel hard. We didn't crash but then I knew he would kill us and him in a heartbeat. When we would see him every 2 weeks for 4 hours, he would ask us pathetic questions. He would ask if my mum would see anyone and it wasn't his business since they got divorced and he would accuse us of lying which we weren't and he would get angry. He didn't hit us any more since he got in trouble from the police. My mum said I was like him, short tempered, strong, angry all the time and I didn't want to be like him. They kept watching me and they would always think I would turn out like him but I didn't. I was a violent child when I was younger. I was raised by uncles who had obsessions for cars and video games. Obviously, I learned from them. They knew I was a good actress. I could look someone in the eye and lie. It didn't matter and they found out how good I could lie. They never believed me even when I told the truth. Apparently, good liars are pysco's. Even though my sister annoyed me, she would never take it too far. She would even stop Matt sometimes thinking it might go to far. Adam wasn't scared of me, no matter how strong he knew I was he would never get scared. That was what I loved about him most. I looked at my mum and she was still mad. She reminded me of when I told her about Adam.

She said no but gave in when I begged her. Eva came over and helped me get ready. She did my hair and picked out the sluttiest dress I had when I threw it back in. She knew he didn't like sluts but I would never wear that ever anyways. We finally decided on my navy blue skinny jeans, (which I picked) black heels, (which she picked) ad a grey shirt. (which she picked) the shirt wouldn't stay on my shoulders, but it didn't matter since his eyes never left my face. We sat in the park on a picnic table and had ribs and cake. I was stuffed but I always had room for cake. We were starting to clean up when I tripped and fell on him. I wasn't clumsy, in fact I would always be aware of where I was and I would never fall. The stupid heels and the uneven grass made me fall. When we were falling, he quickly wrapped one arm around me and the other was bracing for impact. We landed on the grass while I rambled the best apology I could when he kissed me. He sat up carefully bringing me up with him and helped me up. It was silent after that and we stayed silent the whole ride home. As he walked me to my house he was apologising a million times. I couldn't take it and kissed him. After we started dating and I became popular. Even though I was popular, I would always make sure that Eva was with me.

I suddenly was aware of where we were and Matt and my crazy sister were gone. I was surprised to find out my mum was gone too. Adam was washing his hands. He carried me bridal style to the couch. We were watching some news thing When Adam wrapped his arms tighter on my waist.

"When are we going out?" I was curious on where he was taking me.

"This evening."

"I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up when we are going."

"Sure."

Around 6:00pm I felt some strong hands lightly shake me. It was another dreamless sleep. I don't have dreams and I don't cry. Don't blame me, I just didn't sleep when my parents would fight and I don't want dreams or nightmares to remind me of my dad. The last time I cried, I was a baby. I never cried and I just faked it. It's hard to be me. In front of my friends, I put a fake smile and pretend I am not a hopeless, broken person. I wasn't exhausted anymore and found the first shirt I had and some skinny jeans. Regular jeans were too big. I was really skinny. 

He drove us down a familiar path and knew where he was taking me. He was taking me to the spot where he proposed. The lake. There was a pizza store nearby. 

"Remember this place?" 

"How could I forget? You took me here once right." I burst out laughing. "You proposed to me here. It's not like me to forget something that important." I had a good memory. I figured out I could remember stuff if I looked at something. If someone told me to remember something, I might. If someone told me to remember a picture, I would. 

We walked near the lake and just talked about simple things. The whole time I felt like we were being watched by someone. I ignored the feeling but I still couldn't help looking around us. I saw something like a table when we got closer and I could finally see a private table with ribs and cake. "Isn't this what we had on our first date?" I asked and I couldn't wait to eat it. He must have made it since he made it last time. I remembered the taste and my mouth was watering. I couldn't help it and I ran a couple of steps, sat down and killed the ribs with my teeth. It was so good! He came slowly looking at me like I was a kid in a candy shop. Well I guess this is how I looked like when we went to the candy shop. After I attacked the ribs and cake, we got up and we started walking back when I saw something come out of the bushes. It was Eva. With a gun? Shit.

"Hello Alex." She said it in a voice you would hear, in a movie, when the killer taunts the victim.

"Eva. Where have you been? We have been searching for you everywhere." I was shocked but I calmed down. 

"Like you would look for me!" She was breaking down.

"Of course we have Eva! I've missed you so much!"

"Yeah right. You took what I wanted most and stole him away from me! Why would you care what happened to me?" She was starting to cry but wiped her tears away quickly.

"Eva, I had no idea that you loved him that much. I'm sorry but I love him."

Adam just stood there but he finally spoke. "And I love her too. I'm sorry Eva but we are getting married whether you like it or not." That was so brave of him and I held his hand tighter. He looked at me and we smiled. 

"Get a room you too. Don't worry, I'm not interested in him anymore. I want you to suffer the way you made me suffer for those 2 years!" She pointed the gun at me. I was ready for death. Rather me than Adam. But then she turned it to Adam quickly. Everything happened so fast. I heard sirens and she wiped her finger prints off and dropped the gun towards me. "Now's your turn to suffer, princess. Good luck, you're going to hell!" She ran to the officers. I crouched down to him and took my phone out. 

"Hello. Ambulance please. My fiancee has been shot. Quickly come to lake shore. Hurry." I turned to him and tried whispering soothing words but he was calming me down. I didn't cry but I was breathing heavily. I couldn't breathe. 

"I love you Adam. Don't you fucking die on me."

"I love you too." His hand lightly touched my face, then it dropped. A few seconds later I saw some officers coming. 

"Miss, step away from the body with your hands up." I saw the gun and quickly picked it up. I pointed the gun towards my head.

"Now Miss, put the weapon down!"

My finger was on the trigger. The last thing I saw was an officer coming towards me and I pulled the trigger. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
asylum By sam

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 135 15
disclaimer: i wrote this back in middle school, i am now in college. so please beware of the horrible writing. -------------------- "Honeslty in my...
8.7K 210 16
"I guess I'm not normal then." Sherlock scanned me up and down. "No. You're not. You are anything but normal, if I cannot read you, Alice Watson." ...
58 25 25
(Not edited) What happens when a hardworking crazy smart Harvard girl, partners up with her online classmate for the Christmas exam and it turns out...