Who Said Girls Can't Get Down...

Door darkangel35

Meer

Who Said Girls Can't Get Down And Dirty
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 3
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 4
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 5
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 6
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 7
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 8
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 9
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 10
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 11
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 12
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 13
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 14
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 15
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 16
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 17
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 18
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 19
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 20
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 21
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 22 : Clean
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 1
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 24
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 25 (Pic of Nicole)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 27 (Pic of Devin)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 28 (Pic of Tyler)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Heath)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Janey)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 31 (Pic of Tess)
Extra Chapter 1

Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 26 (Pic of Caleb)

62.4K 832 153
Door darkangel35

i am so so sorry! i know i haven't uploaded in a while, but i have so much homework. it's ridiculous.

btw 200 votes = faster upload

another btw, this CHAP STARTS out in NICOLE'S P.O.V.

Jensen Ackles stars as CALEB (imagine jensen younger & give him blonder hair & blue eyes) ------------------------>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26

I woke up the late the next morning, my head pounding in pain. I carefully rolled out of bed, trying not to move too fast. When my feet were flat on the ground I attempted to sit up, and was assaulted by a strong wave of vertigo. This is why I hate crying, I always get major headaches after.

"Ugh." I groaned as I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, trying to ignore the nausea that attempted to drown me. I opened the mirror cabinet and rooted through it blindly, looking for pain killers. I finally found them and immediately tossed them into my mouth, swallowing them dry.

I staggered back to my room warily, waiting for my stomach or head to rebel again. I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes, hoping that my stomach would settle before I had to get ready for school. The sound of my door opening caused me to crack open my eyes.

Heath was standing just inside the doorway looking at me, his mouth slightly open. I suddenly became very aware that I was only wearing a thin white tank top and a skimpy black bra and thong. His eyes took in the sight of my almost naked body greedily, noting every detail. I cleared my throat loudly and his eyes snapped back up to mine.

"Did you need something?" I asked, embarrassed to be caught in such little clothing. I tried to subtly slide under the, but if the amusement on his face was any indication, I was failing miserably.

"Yeah, I just wanted you to know that you have15 minutes until you're late for school." He said, inching his way further into the room.

"Well, if you want me to get ready then you need to get out." I said, as I slowly sat up, waiting for the room to start spinning. When the dizziness didn't return, I quickly got out of bed and started ushering Heath out. He chuckled and walked out with me close on his heels. I shut the door as he left and leaned my forehead against the cool wood, my face red with embarrassment.

After a few deep breaths, I pushed myself off the door and walked over to my closet. I stared at the contents, not really seeing them and blindly picked out an outfit. I threw it on not really paying attention to what my outfit looked like. I stumbled to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put on some light makeup.

I slipped on my black vans and retrieved my phone from my bedside table, glancing at the clock. Shit, it's already 8:00. I sprinted downstairs and into the kitchen, walking past a stunned Heath.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, as he followed me into the kitchen. "You keep on staring at me."

"Well, if you dressed appropriately we wouldn't have that problem, now would we?" He asked, saying the last part sarcastically.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, grabbing a pop tart out of the cupboard.

"Really?" He asked me incredulously.

"I wouldn't of asked if I didn't want to know." I said, impatiently.

"Well, this morning I find you in practically nothing and-" He started; only to have me cut him off.

"This morning was your fault. I wasn't expecting anyone to see me in that." I defended.

"And then now, I mean look at what your wearing. Do you expect me not to stare?" He said, motioning to my clothes. I looked down at my outfit and was totally shocked.

I was wearing tight black booty shorts and a tight green tank top. SHIT! I glanced down at the illuminated numbers on my phone and cursed. There's no time to change now. I looked around the kitchen for a sweater or jacket of some kind, so that I didn't look like a total slut. Speaking of sluts...

"Where's Janey?" I asked Heath, glancing up the stairs.

"I don't know, I told her to come down about 12 minutes ago." He said nonchalantly, flicking a look at the stairs before going back to staring at me. "And before you ask, Rachel and John went to get groceries."

"Ok." I said, walking to the bottom of the stairs so that I could yell, "JANEY! Get your skanky ass down here. You have 1 minute before I leave you."

I heard Heath chuckle behind me as Janey stood at the top of the stairs. The first thing I noted was that she was wearing that stupid trench coat again.

"Is Rachel here?" Janey asked in her annoyingly high pitch voice.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Good." She said, throwing off her trench coat. Heath, who had joined me at the bottom of the stairs gasped in shock as he took in her outfit.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" Heath yelled, waving to Janey's clothes. She was wearing a white button up shirt that stopped right below her breast and a tight denim skirt that ended right below her ass.

"What? I see nothing wrong with my outfit." She said, glancing down to examine herself.

"That's the problem. You can see everything." He groaned in exasperation. He was right. I could see Janey's barely there red bra through her shirt and her skimpy red thong was peeking out from under her skirt.

She flashed him a 'no duh' look, before clunking down the stairs in her black 6 inch heels.

"I think that's the point." I said quietly, as she stopped in front of us.

"Anyways, I don't see what the big problem is. I mean, look at her she's dressed like a whore and you're not yelling at her." She said, glancing at me distastefully.

"I am not!" I shouted. "Unlike you, I don't like flashing everyone every time I move."

Janey opened her mouth to insult me some more, when Heath cut her off. "Ok, you and Janey are both dressed inappropriately. And Janey she does not look like a slut. Now that that's out of the way, can I please get you guys to school?" He asked impatiently.

"Wait, why are you taking us to school?" I asked curiously.

"Because I want to see where you guys go to school." He said, in a 'no duh' kind of voice.

"Whatever." I said, picking up my backpack and walking out to the car. I waited as Janey and Heath slowly followed. He unlocked the doors and we all hopped in; Janey in the back seat, while I sat up front with Heath.

"Who do I drop off first?" Heath asked, as if the thought had just occurred to him.

"Oh my gosh, pull over and get out." I said, annoyance coloring my voice. He gave me a confused look, but did as he was told. I slid over the console and into his now vacant seat.

I shut the door and rolled down the window. "You're not going to leave me here?" He asked incredulously.

"Of course not, you dimwit." I said, glancing at the clock. "We're just switching places. Now hurry up, we don't have much time."

Heath ran to the other side and hopped in, slamming his door shut. I took off and made it to Janey's school within 5 minutes. When Heath stepped out, so that Janey could crawl out of the back seat, everybody looked at them. All the guys were staring at Janey, lust clouding their eyes, as the girls stared at Heath, the same lust clouding their features.

"Bye Heath." Janey called over her shoulder as she walked over to her group of friends. I noticed Rick wasn't among them. Hmm... Strange.

"Heath come on. I still have to get to school." I called out the open window.

"K. Coming. Coming." He said, hopping back into the car.

I drove like a madwoman all the way to my school, and managed to get there with 5 minutes to spare. I grabbed the keys and stepped out, making my way to the trunk. I grabbed my black cardigan and put it on, making me feel less exposed.

"Are you gonna leave or stay?" I asked Heath from behind the trunk.

"I think I'm going to stay... that is if it's ok with the school." He said, tacking the last part on as if it were an afterthought.

"K, then come on. I'll introduce you to some of my friends." I said, slamming the trunk door and walking away. I looked around and saw all the envious glares I was getting from the girls and smirked. This is going to be an interesting day, I thought warily.

"So, dude where you go to school." I asked, trying to get a conversation going.

"I go to a boarding school. Didn't I already tell you that?" He asked, walking so close to me that our arms brushed against each other.

"You did, that's why I'm asking where. Like what state." I specified, looking around for Tess.

"Oh, somewhere far far away." He said mysteriously.

"Really. That's your answer?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Yep." He said, running a hand through his already tousled blond hair. Instead of putting his arm down, he wrapped it around my shoulders and pulled me even closer. I was tempted to shrug it off, but I figured that I was a very brotherly thing to do, so I let it be.

We had only walked a couple steps when I was yanked from Heath's arm and into a different pair of arms. I knew I should be afraid, but I instead I felt safe and at home. I looked up to see who my kidnapper was and was surprised to see Cal, a snarl twisting his beautiful features.

"Hey, what's up Cal?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood. When he didn't respond, I looked around for Dev. He stood right behind Cal, flanking him, the same expression masking his face.

"Dev, what's wrong?" I asked, concern starting to wash through me.

"Who is this guy?" Dev managed to spit out.

"He's my step brother. Why?" I asked, genuinely curious to why they were acting so weird.

"Then why was his arm around you?" Cal chocked out, his arms tightening around me as he asked.

"Seriously, he was just walking me to class. He's going to be hanging around for today." I said, trying to wiggle out of Cal's grip.

I had been wiggling for several seconds, when I felt something had poke my butt. God, that better be his phone, I thought. There was no way Cal was attracted to me 'that' way. He loved to torment me, but never had he shown any real interest.

I heard Cal curse softly, and quickly let me go, causing me to almost fall flat on my face.

*~*~* Caleb's P.O.V. *~*~*

"Seriously, he was just walking me to class. He's going to be hanging around for today." Nic said. The raw fury I was feeling, quickly took backseat as she began to wiggle around in my arms. Her butt was grinding against my crotch, and I was immediately aroused. SHIT, I thought as I felt myself get hard; I had a full erection by now, and she was still grinding on me. If this keeps up any longer, I'm going to have to explain it.

"Fuck." I said under my breath, wishing that I could actually fuck her. I quickly unwrapped my arms from her, instantly missing the feel of her in my arms. I could tell that I had caught her off guard when she started to stumble, only to be caught by her dickwad of a step brother. Nicole might not of noticed it, but Dev and I sure had. The faggot had been staring at Nic with lust filled eyes, and I almost beat him up on the spot.

With the jerk-faces arms still around her, she turned to us, a mixture of confusion and anger written on her gorgeous face. "Let's go you guys. Class starts soon." She said, getting out of asshole's grip and grabbing his hand.

When she turned around so that her back was too us, he turned around and shot us smug looks.

This was going to be a LONG day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thx for reading!!

ok, so as u can see i picked out Nic's, Dev's, Cal's & Janey's characters. if u have any suggestions for Tyler, Tess, Jake, Daniel or Ricks character's, pls post them.

anyways, i promise i'll upload again in 2-3 days, but if i get 200 votes i'll upload sooner. 200 votes = faster upload

= ]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

102 10 9
Enemies to Lovers
92K 1.3K 36
READ THE TITLE
149K 2K 9