Fresh Eyes, New Mind (CRIMINA...

By ZxeyLizabeth

Nicoletta is, what some would call, a prodigy. She has always had insight on everything and knew things that... More

Chapter 1 : The New Girl |EDITED|
Chapter 2 : The Game |EDITED|
Chapter 3 : Solved |EDITED|
Chapter 4 : Talked Down, Heading Home |EDITED|
Chapter 5 : Welcome to the Team |EDITED|
Chapter 6 : The Somniphobic Work-A-Holic |EDITED|
Chapter 7 : Name Unknown |EDITED|
Chapter 8 : Caralyn
Chapter 10 : Silently Sleeping
Chapter 11 : Possibilities
Chapter 12 : Remember?
Chapter 13 : Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14 : Defused
Chapter 15 : Suspicions
Chapter 16 : You're the First, and Last
Chapter 17 : Inner Battles
Chapter 18 : What Happened?
Chapter 19 : We're Here For You
Chapter 20 : Acceptance
Chapter 21 : What We Have |EDITED|
Omg
Hi Guys
Hello.
Eyes Peeled

Chapter 9 : Found

6.1K 101 24
By ZxeyLizabeth

Emily's POV

It's been about two weeks and we have found absolutely nothing on Jerone. We're all majorly worried and taking it hard, but Reid is taking it the worst by far.

Reid has already been having trouble sleeping with his nightmares and all, but lately, he hasn't been sleeping like at all. He's constantly trying to find something, but all we have is the undercover case Jerone was working when she was taken.

"Garcia, I need you to search any white males, mid-thirties, with medical practice, whose spouse recently died." Reid speaking to Garcia pulled me out of my head. We brought her along because Jerone is a part of this team.

Actually, his idea was so, so, so genius. In theory, he could be taking girls with the same traits as his dead wife.

"Alright, so we have five males and I'll put up the pictures of all the deceased." Garcia spoke quickly, pulling up pictures on the board.

Garcia's POV

Everyone was examining the pictures. No one said anything, and suddenly it clicked for me. "Guys. Look at corpse number 4. She has dark brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, and she's five foot ten. She and Nicki are like spitting images of each other. The only thing missing is the hair length." I spit out, marching to the board.

"Wow Garcia. Giving us a run for our money." Morgan joked. Reid, however, did not find that funny.

"Morgan this is no time for joking around. Her name is Caralyn Summers. Married to Rodger Summers. The address is 1867 Doyle Street. Let's go." He said, running outside to get to an SUV.

"He's right. Let's get a move on!" Hotch said, and we all spring into action.

Carolyn's (Nicki) POV

It has been two weeks since I was reunited with my husband and they have been the happiest two weeks of my life.

He takes me out, and he gets me gifts. He tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me every day. He works and I stay home to do normal house wife things.

Right now Rodger is at work, and I'm doing dishes. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I knew it wasn't Rodger since he has a key, but then I got scared.

"FBI! Rodger Summers open up!" Someone shouted. I began to freak out, and ran to our spare bedroom and locked the door. I went to the closet and hid in there.

I listened as they kicked the door in, and held my breath as they began to search our one story house.

Suddenly, the doorknob of the room jiggled. "Got a locked door over here!" A man shouted, then heard the door drop seconds later.

I did my best to hold my breath but to no avail. Whoever it was, opened the closet door to reveal a young man with shaggy dirty blondish hair.

"Guys, I Found her!" He shouted, pulling me out of the closet.

Reid's POV

"Guys I Found her!" After I let the team know, I pulled Nicki out of the closet.

She started screaming, which honestly scared me. "Let me go!!!!" She soon began to cry.

"Let me go! I need to call Rodger! He will have you arrested! He loves me and I love him!" She continued to sob.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me, what is your name?" I asked, trying to ease her out of this state and house.

"Why do you care!? It's Caralyn Summers. I am happily married to my loving husband, Rodger Summers! Let me go, I want my husband!" She shouted at me, and soon we were outside with the rest of the team.

I myself was about to start crying, and I think Hotch could tell because he took her from me and sent me over to Morgan.

Hotch's POV

All of us heard what Nicki had been screaming. Rodger had manipulated her, changed her into being Caralyn.

I pulled her over to the side and gave her some water, in hopes to calm her down. "Nicki, you are the only one who knows where Rodger is. I need you to tell me where he is." I spoke quietly and calmly.

"I don't know who Nicki is! I am Caralyn Summers! What don't you people understand! And I'll never give up Rodger. You can take me in and question me, beat me for all I care, but Rodger loves me, and I love him!" She spat, walking back into the house.

Soon, I heard her on the phone, as I was close by in case she tried to run. "Rodger listen, the FBI is here and calling me Nicki! I don't know who she is but you need to get far away from Midview, now! I promise I will never give you up baby, I love you. Bye." I ran back to the team.

"Listen up! I need all of you to rush Midview hospital now! We are looking for Rodger Summers! Go!" And with that, we were off.

Caralyn's (Nicki) POV

How stupid are these people! Aren't they supposed to be FBI agents? I sent them to the wrong hospital, on the other end of the city. I knew that idiot was listening.

I grabbed my car keys and hopped in my SUV and drove to get Rodger.

When I got there, Rodger was waiting outside. "Come on baby. I got you and I a bag, some cash, and our passports incase we wanna fly." I spoke quickly, watching my love as he got in the car.

But as I was driving, something clicked. I know I'm Caralyn Summers, but I have caught my husband doing some bad things, and I realized I have to turn him in.

I began to cry but had to think of a lie quickly. "Honey, I know this is scary, but I'm here with you, okay?" He spoke softly, resting a hand on my thigh.

I nodded. "Yeah, I know. And I love you for that. But I'm gonna stop at this gas station and use the restroom, okay? I'll be as quick as I can." I spoke, and he nodded. He always went along with whatever I wanted. He always wants me happy.

I ran inside the station and pulled out my phone. I found Aaron Hotchner's phone number on the FBI website and dialed it.

"Nicki, uh I mean Caralyn? What's wrong?" He asked quickly, as he could hear me sobbing in a bathroom.

"Uh, 1579 Fuler Drive. I have to go." I whispered and hung up.

I then bought a baseball bat, rope, and duct tape that they were selling and hid the bag and bat behind me. I walked to Rodger's door and opened it.

He looked up at me and smiled, leaning up to kiss me. When he did, I whipped the bat at his head, successfully knocking him out.

I used the rope to tie him to the chair, stuffed a sock that I had packed with the clothes in his mouth, put the tape over it, and sighed.

I then proceeded to kiss his forehead gently. "I love you, Rodger Summers. And I always will. You've done horrible things, and they have proof it was you. But I will visit you every day. And you won't remember what happened, so you won't hate me. I love you."

Then I drove off to the address I whispered to Mr. Hotchner.

Morgan's POV

All of us had heard the barely audible address, despite the chaos. We all rushed over there, immediately fearing the worst, but when we got there, no one was there.

We began to wait, she was sobbing on the phone so I don't think she lied.

A few minutes later, a car pulled up and Nicki, Caralyn, pulled up. She stepped out it of the car with her hand up.

"Please let me get him." She pleaded, with tears still running down her face. We looked at each other with broken faces.

Clearly, Caralyn loves him, regardless if she really knows who she is or not. "Go ahead, slowly." Hotch said, lowering his gun. We all followed suit.

She nodded and walked to the other side of the car, and opened the door. I heard a heart-wrenching sob, before seeing her walking an unconscious, gagged, and tied up Rodger to us.

"He would have hurt me, or resisted if he was conscious, and I couldn't risk it if he woke up. I love him, but I believe you when you say he's done some bad things. But the one thing I ask is that you don't tell Rodger who knocked him out." She spoke so broken-hearted, none of us could disagree.

"He will never know." Hotch promised. She nodded, handed him to Hotch, but that's when she broke down.

Sobs wracked her body, tears cascaded heavily down her puffy cheeks. All of us watched with tear-filled eyes as Caralyn, Nicki, fell to her knees, barely breathing with her hands clutched to her chest.

None of us could move, not one. All we could do was watch with sad eyes and mixed emotions on this whole ordeal.

Because whether or not Nicki knew who she was, who she now believed she was, Caralyn, was so madly, deeply in love with this man, that she is beating herself up over something Caralyn herself sparked.

Soon, the wailing that was escaping Caralyn, Nicki's, body, ceased as she wearily touched the beautiful wedding ring on her finger. Suddenly, it was silent.

Everyone was so focused on the raw emotions we never saw pour out of Nicki, Caralyn, that we didn't notice her completely fall to the ground, except Reid.

He ran towards her body, and caught her head right before it smashed down on the concrete. He felt for a pulse, listened for her breathing, and her looked up sadly, before shouting.

"She's unconscious and barely breathing! Call an ambulance! She needs help!" Hey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.4K 28
Zoey Hanson is a 30 year old girl that was looking for a job in the FBI. She is very intelligent and has an IQ of 180. She finds a job in the Behavio...
452K 13.4K 33
─ ✩ ❝ 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘦𝘡𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘒𝘧𝘦𝘡𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩, π˜ͺ 𝘴𝘩𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘒𝘳π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
85.4K 1.7K 52
With a rough past and trust issues, Lina Yang joins the BAU in hopes of making the world a better place by putting criminals in prison. But when she...
114K 2.2K 23
you're the newest intern at the BAU finishing up your last year of college before you apply to the fbi... when you catch the eye of some of the team...