FADED ▷ Sam Winchester [2]

Von mwthatcher3

❝ And I'm faded away you know I used to be on fire And I'm standing in the ashes ... Mehr

PREVIOUSLY
1 | WAY DOWN WE GO
2 | SHOUT AT THE DEVIL
3 | ANGEL IN DISTRESS
4 | ANGRY SPICE
5 | PHONE CALL
6 | REUNION
7 | REST IN PEACE
9 | READY AIM FIRE
10 | TURNING PAGE
11 | DAMN DRAMA
12 | UNDER ARREST
13 | FOLSOM PRISON BLUES
14 | THE WINCHESTER WAY
15 | HELLO, BROTHER
16 | RIGHT VS WRONG
17 | LILY SUNDER
18 | SMELL THE ROSES
19 | IN MY HEAD
20 | SLOW FADE
21 | HOLD ON
22 | DANCE OF THE CLAIRVOYANTS
23 | TO DIE FOR
24 | FORCED CONVALESCENCE
25 | WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
26 | LEVEL OF CONCERN
27 | TRUTH HURTS
28 | HURTS TO BE HUMAN
29 | LOOK WHAT I'VE BECOME
30 | TUESDAY'S GONE
31 | DOIN' TIME
32 | SIDE EFFECTS
33 | TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
BOOK 3 | HAUNTED

8 | DYING IN L.A.

3.8K 129 34
Von mwthatcher3

I roll over in bed, the blanket getting tangled up around my feet as I hear Cas saying my name from the other side of the door. I only groan and bury my face in the pillow. I hear the muffled sound of the door opening across the room.

"Are you ill?" I hear Cas ask, concerned. I sigh and turn in bed to face him.

"Yeah," i say quietly. I'm not really sick, but I don't feel good either. "What's going on, Cas?" I ask, adjusting myself on the bed to get more comfortable.

"Um... we think Lucifer is in Los Angeles. California," he explains. I roll my eyes. "I'm going there now. Are you joining me?"

I don't say anything for a moment as I throw my arm over my face to hide it. "Bailey?" He asks again, sounding concerned for me.

"Yeah, I'll bring the bike," I mutter. "I'll be right behind you."

"All right," Cas says. "Is this sickness something I could fix for you?" He offers.

"No," I reject immediately. He nods understanding as he retreats away from the room and closes the door.

  It's another hour before I have showered and ate and found a clean change of clothes. I've not left this bed in a few days. When I got back from Asa Fox's wake, and after the stupid way I left things with Sam, I just went to bed and didn't feel like getting up. I didn't care about Cas or Crowley or Sam or Dean, or even Lucifer. Though, as I recall, Rowena sent him to the bottom of the ocean.

However, this is Lucifer we're talking about. I wouldn't put anything past him.

When I arrive to L.A., I park my bike in front of the Death Siren Recording Studio, where Vince Vincente (Lucifer) most likely is right now. In the news I read that Vince and his band Ladyheart are recording a new album at this studio. So Lucifer's a musician now? What the hell?

"Excuse me? You can't go in–" the woman receptionist begins to say, trying to stop me from going inside the building any further.

I lift my hand and fire a little burst of blue energy at her which knocks her backwards and unconscious. I raise my eyebrows, shrugging. Yeah, I've been practicing with that a little.

I go further inside the building until I reach one nice room in particular. It has a big leather couch and a white carpet, align with a few instruments hanging around the walls. There's no one inside.

I freeze when I hear voices down the hallway. I step further inside the room, looking for a place to hide. I open the door all the way and hide behind it after recognizing one of the voices as Vince Vincente. My blood boils. It has to be Lucifer.

I hear another voice, a woman's. I make a face as I hear their footsteps coming closer, and lucky me, they come right inside this room.

I push the door close, announcing my presence. The both of them turn and look at me, the woman with short blonde hair exclaiming in surprise.

"Uh, who are you?" The woman asks. She must be a friend of Vince's. The real Vince anyway.

"I'm a friend of... Vince's," I say, sending a glare to Lucifer. "Will you give us a minute, please?" I ask her as nice as possible. She opens her mouth and closes it right back up, looking back and forth between Lucifer and I. Then she nods quickly and smiles at me.

"Sure, I'll just wait," she says, moving past me, and leaving the room. I look back to Lucifer, holding my head up high.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask immediately. He furrows his eyebrows at me, like he's confused about the question. I want to punch that look off his face.

"I'm not sure what you mean," Lucifer says. I scoff, putting my arms out and gesturing to the beautiful room with instruments in it.

"You could possess anybody and you pick some old rocker dude?" I smile a little in amusement. "That's pretty lame."

"I'd choose my next words wisely if I were you," Lucifer threatens. I furrow my eyebrows.

"If you were me, you wouldn't feel at all threatened by that, and you wouldn't care to watch your words at all," I say.

"Why are you here?" He asks sharply.

"I just wanted to talk," I shrug, rubbing my hands together. "Sam and Dean know you're here. I expect there'll be a big fight soon."

"Sooner than you know," Lucifer says lowly. I raise an eyebrow.

"Do you honestly think you scare me? I came here to give you a warning," I tell him.

"Warning me about what? They won't be able to beat me, they never have," Lucifer says cockily.

"Yeah, well they have something now that they didn't have before," I say, taking a step closer to him.

"What's that?"

I smirk. "Me." I clench my fingers into a fist, and Lucifer gasps for air, falling to his knees. I can't even begin to tell you how satisfying it is to watch your enemy fall like that. "You're gonna get what's coming to you," I say, swinging my fist into his face with a sickening crack. He makes a noise of frustration. I ease up on my powers, giving him a second to breathe and wipe the blood from his nose.

    Suddenly, Lucifer freaking growls and then he's on his feet, wrapping his hand around my throat and shoving me back into the wall, holding me there.

    "I'm going to kill them and I'm going to make you watch," he says lowly. "Then I'm going to skin you alive."

    I set my hand on his wrist, the one that's currently cutting my air off. I summon a little bit of power that surges up my arm, my veins lighting up blue. Once they come into contact with Lucifer's skin, he hisses in pain and drops me. I wobble on my knees slightly. Then he's coming at me again and I duck a punch.

    The two of us throw punches at each other until we both have bloody noses and sore knuckles. Well, I have sore knuckles.

    Eventually Lucifer knocks me to the floor and looks down at me with a dangerous glare.

    "Next time, I'll kill you," he says.

    I teleport outside the building where no one would see me. I imagine I have some blood on my face. I get over to my bike and ride off to a motel. The guy behind the desk gives me a look and even asks me if I'm okay, but I only nod and pay for the room.

    Inside, I fix up my face as good as I can, but evidence of the fight is still there. A bruise on my cheek and little marks on my neck from Lucifer's hands still linger. I use a little bit of makeup to try and cover it up, but it's almost impossible to hide. I give up after a while.

    Cas calls me and asks me where I am. He says that Sam and Dean are in town and that makes my stomach turn.

    Apparently that girl who was with Lucifer when I went in the studio earlier was named Roseleen, and she is in the hospital now. Cas said she carved 'Vince Vincente' into her own chest. This makes my stomach turn even more than the fact that Sam and Dean are here.

   I agree to meet Cas and the other dudes at the hospital.

    "Well, look who decided to show," Crowley says in his stupid sing song voice as I approach the guys in the hospital. I roll my eyes.

    "Bite me," I snap.

    "Anytime, princess," he says. I clench my jaw and resist the urge to gag. Meanwhile, Castiel looks at me in concern.

   "Are you feeling better?" He asks. I purse my lips together and shrug.

   "So, when's this concert?" I ask, changing the subject quickly.

   "Sometime tonight. What happened to you?" Dean asks, gesturing to my face. He must notice the little marks from the little fight with Lucifer.

    "I fell," I say narrowing my eyes. Dean rolls his eyes at me.

   "Can Lucifer even sing or play an instrument?" Cas asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

    "I doubt they offer intro to guitar in the cage," Dean says.

    "Like it matters," Crowley says. "What Lucifer made that woman Do has got nothing to do with music. It's about devotion."

    "Come again?" Dean asks, looking confused. I snap my fingers.

    "That's right," I say, understanding. I actually thought about this a lot on the way over and realized what Lucifer is doing. "Yeah, that girl loves Vince more than anything, so she was willing to do anything for him, no matter how crazy it was."

    "You little people wouldn't understand," Crowley adds at seeing the confused looks on Sam and Dean's faces. "Having people look at you like you're everything, knowing that once they buy in, you can make them do anything. It's intoxicating."

    "Well, that's super creepy," Dean says.

   "Okay, so this concert, all these people, what is– what is Lucifer planning?" Castiel asks.

    "Nothing good," Sam says.

    "Is Rowena–" Cas begins.

    "Dear mother says that once we catch Lucifer, she'll show, no sooner," Crowley says.

    "Well, without Rowena, we're outgunned," Dean says.

    "Excuse me? Have you forgotten that we have someone extremely powerful on our side?" Crowley says.

    "Yeah, who's that?" I ask.

    "You," Crowley says.

    "Oh..." I say, raising my eyebrows.

    "Yeah, that's comforting," Dean says.

    "It doesn't matter, guys," Sam says. "This is our shot. We just gotta figure out where he's playing tonight."

    "All right, lets get to work," Dean says.

***

A/N: uGh this is so short I'm sorry. But it's so late and I haven't updated in a while. Hopefully the next chapter won't be so cringeworthy 😬

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

85.5K 2.5K 25
Spn one shots and preferences where YOU are the main character! NOTE: This series has been discontinued (and has been for nearly two years). Please...
89.2K 1.3K 31
Imagines of the male cast of 🖤 Supernatural 🖤 *DISCONTINUED* I do not own any character mentioned from the tv series 'Supernatural'. All rights to...
52.9K 819 123
-BOOK 2 IN THE DAWSON'S DAUGHTER SERIES- ___ It's been four months since Dean went to Hell, and they've all taken it pretty hard. However, when Ellie...
63.8K 1.5K 72
"You're destroying me Winchester!" "That's good!" Meeting those boys was either her biggest mistake or something she need the most in her life. A Boo...