Lucky Me // Niall Horan

By lostinparadise25

I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the fam... More

Lucky Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Stories to Read :)
UPDATE

Chapter 6

363K 4.4K 1.7K
By lostinparadise25

Chapter 6

 Addie's POV 

** Around a week later**

 Simon had given us plenty of time to make the cupcakes, which we were all thankful for. We were planning things right now. I think I’d gotten enough inspiration from the boys. This was deinitely going to reflect all the boys personalities. 

 “So I was thinking we could do some of the cupcakes, like the boys wardrobe? So like Harry would have a blazer...” I continued to go on and on about what I wanted to do to Daniella and my aunt. Daniella lit up like a Christmas tree. It was kinda like fangirling! 

“We could do the Union Jack too on some, “ Dani piped up. 

 “Don’t forget the Irish flag.” I said, sighing a bit. I missed the boys. I know it had only been a week, but I still did. I missed Niall. I felt like every time Harry kissed my cheek or hugged me, I was just hurting Niall more. Ugh, life was so freaking complicated. 

 “Oh speaking of the Irish boy, he was on some Sugarscape article this morning.” Aunt May said, tiredly. She started to sketch out some cupcakes, already choosing the flavors for each of them. I decided to go check it out, since I had nothing better to do. I pulled out the laptop, Dani looking over my shoulder. 

 “Hurry up, Addie! You type so slow!” She yelled. 

 “Shut up!” I finally pulled up the website. I had bookmarked it so it didn’t take that long. I opened up the article, my heart sinking a bit. 

 Niall Horan Spotted Leaving Starbucks with a Girl! Is this Nialler’s New Princess? 

 “Her name’s Belle.” I said, sadly. “Belle’s a Disney Princess. I’m sure she’s Niall’s princess now. Such a pretty name...For a pretty girl.” I sniffed a bit. I shouldn’t have done this stupid fake date thing with Harry! I liked Niall, I’m sure he liked me. It was pointless now! He has a girlfriend. I couldn’t be his princess and when I tell him that I was just fake dating Harry to make him jealous, it’s going to be so awkward and embarrassing. 

 Dani wrapped her arms around me. “Oh come on, Addie! You know all about these stupid rumors! I’m sure it’s just another one of them. Maybe you should call one of the boys to clear it up?” 

 I sighed. “I guess. Yeah.” I pulled out my phone and decided to call Zayn. He was the first contact I saw. After about four rings, he finally picked up. 

 “Hey, bebz! Vas happening?” I heard him say. I smiled lightly. 

 “Eh, just tired. Finally free for detention. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT.” He laughed as I said this. “I’m at the bakery now so, umm, yeah, where’s Niall?” 

 “Ooh! Addie, do you have feelings for our Nialler?” 

 “No, it’s just..I don’t think I have his number and I need it.” I lied quickly. 

 “Wait, I thought he gave-” 

 “Must’ve lost it!” I said quickly. “Is he there?” 

 “Uh, no, he’s been out with Belle. He just got off the phone with me. He sounded really happy.”

 I sighed a bit. “Oh, yeah, all right. I’ll talk to him later then. Maybe I can find his number in the old DM’s we talked through. Bye Zayn.” 

 “Umm, bye Addie?” He said a bit unsure. Belle and him are hanging out. Together. He’s happy with her. I just hung up feeling absolutely horrible.

 Zayn’s POV

 “Bye Zayn.” I heard Addie say, sadly. 

 “Umm, all right. Bye Addie?” I said, a bit unsure. This was weird for Addie. She was usually so happy. I looked around the living room to see the three boys, all looking at their phones or computers. I’m sure Harry and Liam were on Twitter. Louis was probably texting Meg. He had a smile on his face. 

 “Who was that, Zaynie?” Louis asked, sitting by me. Louis pinched my cheek and cooed at me, making me roll my eyes. 

 “Go do that to your lover boy, Harry.” I teased him. 

 “Promise you won’t tell Meg?” 

 I laughed softly. “Whatever.”

 “Take that as a yes! HAZZA BEAR!” He yelled, practically tackling the younger boy. 

 Hazza’s eyes widened as the Doncaster boy tackled him. “Whoa! LOU!” 

 “Love ya, Haz!” 

 “Umm...If anyone still cares, that was Addie.” I said. “She called about Niall. I think we forgot to mention to her that Belle’s just a childhood friend of Niall.” 

 Addie’s POV

 “He said that Niall seemed really happy.” I said to Dani after I hung up. Dani just bit her lip.

 “I’ll make you some tea, hun.” She said, as I just sat at the table. My phone went off a couple times and I looked to see who it was. Harry. 

 Hey babe, you all right? Zayn said you didn’t sound too happy. 

 I sighed a bit then replied. 

 Read a article about Niall and a girl he’s out with. Guess we don’t have to fake date anymore. 

 Well...erm..um...I mean, it’s up to you but maybe we can give it a try? Like um...real dating? 

 My eyes widened slightly at the text. I didn’t really know what to say. I wasn’t really thinking about a possible romance with Harry Styles, I mean he was such a flirt. I don’t know. 

 IDK. I’m not saying yes and I’m not saying no. When’s the release party again? 

 This Saturday? I think? IDK ask Liam, he’s knows all this stuff.

 LOL and I might have an answer by then, Haz. 

 You wanna come over later? The boys and I miss you. Mostly me though. :) x

 I miss you too, Haz! Tell the boys I miss them too. <3 and IDK, we gotta get started on some of the cupcakes. It’s Wednesday and we still haven’t chosen flavors. XP

 All right, ttyl Goldilocks! ;) xxx

 Ugh...Seriously? :P See you soon Hazza Bear! x

 I turned off my phone as Aunt May began to yell at me. She said something about Ethan coming around later too. Around 30 minutes later, we had some batters that were finally done. Aunt May was experimenting, questioning whether to put filling in the cupcakes or not. I tasted one of Dani’s cupcake batters and gagged a bit. 

 “D-Dani...I think you used salt instead of sugar!” I said, coughing. 

 “What?” She said and looked to her small station to see what she used. I pointed to the jar she used, labeled salt. “Oh. They looked so alike! I guess we’ll have to dump it!” She placed it on a different table and pulled out a different bowl to use.  

 “No duh, Dani!” I said and heard my older cousin Ethan come in through the front door. I handed the customer the red velvet cupcake they ordered and smiled, telling them to have a nice day. Everyday I did this. My face hurt from smiling sometimes, and I practically said the same thing over and over again. 

 “Hey! It’s my favorite girl cousin in the world!” He said, arms opened a bit. He flashed me a sweet smile, brown eyes sparkling a bit. He looked like he could be my older brother honestly. That’s really what I considered him as. 

 “Ethan, I’m your only girl cousin.” I mumbled as he hugged me. “The rest are all boys.” I shuddered a bit, making him laugh. Family reunions weren’t exactly my favorite. I was stuck with a ton of guys, watching the football game or something and seeing who could chug the most beers.

 “Now you know how I feel!” My aunt shouted from the back, making me laugh. 

 “So what are you lovely ladies making today?” He asked. 

 “One Direction cupcakes!” Dani squealed on purpose as Ethan groaned. He wasn’t as big as a fan of them as we were, so during car rides we often tortured him. Going on and on about a new tattoo Zayn got or Liam’s new hair cut. “We might put their faces on some and OMG they’re gonna look so sexy!” I bursted out laughing at Dani’s comment. 

 “Hey, Ethan, you wanna try something for us?” I asked him, a smirk on my face. 

 “Who made it?” He asked a bit scared. 

 “It doesn’t matter! Now, Dani, get that batter you made.” I said, winking. She nodded, a smile forming on her face. She went to get the batter she messed up on. I took a fork, scooped up a bit of the batter, and handed it to him. 

 “Seriously, a fork?” Ethan said, annoyed. 

 “No spoons! Liam would not approve! Now try some!” 

 I tried not to laugh as he licked it all off the fork. He smiled wide to Dani and my surprise. “It’s good. Definitely use it.” 

 “Wait, what?” Dani said, absolutely shocked. 

 “I scooped it from this side, maybe it’s still good over here.” I said, taking two forks for me and Dani. I scooped some more and tried it. I was expecting a sweet chocolate batter but it was the total opposite. It was still the horrible batter with the salt in it. I coughed, and coughed, Dani joining in with me. 

 “Y-You liar!” Dani managed to say, after she finally managed to stop. I was still coughing, making Ethan roar with laughter. 

 “I hate you, E-Ethan!” I finally said, Aunt May patting my back, laughing at the three of us. 

 “You love me, Adds!” He kissed my cheek quickly as I glared at him.

 “You don’t! You made me eat this nasty batter!” 

 “Well, you both made me!”

 “How were you not coughing from that?” Dani asked. “You must have like no taste buds...Are you an alien?” Dani’s eyes grew wide at the thought. 

 “Maybe...I’ve come from another planet. Make sure you buckle your seat belts girls.” He said in a weird voice. “When my alien friends come and abduct you, the seatbelt will keep you down.” He even made Trekkie hand sign, moving his two middlest fingers go to either side.

 Dani and I fake gasped in amazement, making Ethan chuckle. It was nice to be around family and friends again. Only people that were missing were Hazel and Josh. 

 “Hey, we never went shopping with Joshie.” I said to Dani as I started to pour the batter into the cupcake liners. 

 “The party’s coming up. We can go shopping with him then!” 

“Yeah...Whaddya think the party will be like?”

 “Amazayn. Probably a lot of A listers and singers the boys have worked with like you now, Ed Sheeran.” Dani continued to go on and on about all these famous people. “Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs. Hey! Maybe Niall will invite the Biebs! And then he’ll invite Selena!” She noticed my face getting pale, and my movements going slower. “No pressure I mean!” She elbowed me. 

 “Yeah, totally not freaking out over here!” I said, laughing slightly. 

 “You’re going to look gorgeous, Addie. Just keep you cool and you’ll be fine.” My aunt said reassuringly. 

 “Yeah, it’s going to be hard not to fangirl in front of Ed Sheeran.”

 “Who knows if he’ll even be there.” Ethan said. 

 I almost dropped the cupcakes that I was about to put in the oven, as Danielle’s jaw dropped. She dropped the frosting bag in her hand. 

 “OF COURSE ED SHEERAN IS GOING TO BE THERE!” I yelled. 

 “HE IS GINGER JESUS AND HE WROTE ONE DIRECTION’S SONG MOMENTS!” Dani yelled too. 

 “THAT SONG MADE ME CRY. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! WE’RE GOING TO PLAY IT FOR YOU AND YOU’RE GOING TO CRY WITH US!”

 He put his hands up in surrender, backing off a bit. Dani and I won once again. 

 “Hey, do you think he’s going to bring his friend with him?” I asked Dani, brushing flour off my apron. 

 Dani just shrugged. “Who knows, hun. Just try not to think about it too much.” 

 Try not to think about it? Yeah right Dani. How can you push something like that towards the back of your mind?  

 ******************************************************************************************

Not really sure what to say...Not my favorite chapter to write but hope you guys like it!

 Umm...Ba dum dum dum...ED SHEERAN IS GINGER JESUS! :D Moments made me cry so hard. 

 Ummm....unicorns, rainbows, colorful skies...Wow for once I have nothing really to say...I'm saying umm a lot I probably sound like Harry Styles. X) Erm...umm..so basically...

 Umm, check out the sequel if you haven't read it yet! Umm, a hint for this mystery person: IT'S NOT WALTER. Some people said that. That's not possible. You all requested the most gruesome death possible for him! LOL oh and it's not Kevin...or Terrrrrrance...or Jennifer. You guys are funny. X)

Umm but yeah. Love you all. Stay amazayn. :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
228K 2.2K 52
Meet Ellie Keddington, age 18, and huge fan of One Direction. She started as a fan, became a member, and then left them for a reason that nobody knew...
102K 1.1K 31
My name is Sophie and I'm nothing special. A normal 16 year old girl with crazy curly mahogany coloured hair, blue eyes and an insane love for music...