Ziall-Stay With Me Don't Let...

By zialllover

Sequel to- Words I Couldn't Say More

Ziall-Stay With Me Don't Let Me Go
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

3.3K 83 13
By zialllover

Heya guys so here's the next update. Really hope you like it, I think it's a little boring but it's up to you guys if you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

I've decided to dedicate this chapter to SriwarathMa-oun because today I was left a lovely comment by this person and it made me smile so I just want to say a massive thank you. 

Niall's Pov:

Today was the day! Today was the fucking day! Me and Zayn were going to a care home today to visit some children in the hope of being allowed to adopt! We went through everything, So far the social workers have given us the all clear, Saying we live in a stable home, There safe living conditions and we can clearly provide for a child! So here we are today going to a care home! I'm so excited! Me and Zayn we've wanted this for so long, It's hard to believe it now but if somebody said to me years ago I'd be deeply inlove with my bully, Living with him and planing on adopting, Honestly I would have laughed in there face, I think me and Zayn are a real example of how love can change everything, Never underestimate the power love has. I was so excited, I just wanted to get there and see the children, Of course there was one problem, My lazy ass boyfriend is still in bed! I've tried everything to wake him up nothing works! Zayn could sleep through a hurricane no joke there. 

"Zayn! Get up!" I shouted jumping on him, Still nothing I huffed, Before grinning, I then got up from the bed and walked into the kitchen grabbing a bucket, I placed it under the tap while grabbing a tray of ice cubes. I then left the ice cubes in the water allowing them to melt. I grinned evilly knowing full well Zayn would kill me for this, I slowly walked to our room seeing the beautiful boy sleeping, I grinned evilly before holding the bucket just above him, I then tilted it allowing the water to come pouring out onto Zayn, Once the water came in direct contact with Zayn's body he jumped pretty much into the air, I of course bursted out laughing not being able to hold it in any longer. Zayn looked at me, The moment our eyes connected Zayn glared evilly at me, I screamed before running off. 

"Niall Horan get back here!" Zayn yelled before chasing after me.

"Don't hurt me!" I shouted while running from Zayn, I managed to get as far as the stairs before I felt Zayn's wet arm wrap around my waist. 

"Niall Horan, You know better then to wake me up this early" Zayn said pulling me into his chest. Water was dripping off him meaning my clothes were getting soaked. 

"I know, But I'm excited Zayn!" I exclaimed while giggling happily. 

"Well since this is a special day I'm going to let you off, Only because were adopting today" Zayn sang the last bit happily, I chuckled giving Zayn a soft gentle kiss.

"Things are finally coming together" I said smiling, Zayn chuckled before letting go off me. 

"Come on you let's get changed and go meet our future child" Zayn said, I grinned before grabbing his hand and running off. 

I never really thought of how hard it would be to choose which child to adopt, It never really occurs to you when your thinking of it, You never think you will end up wanting to take them all, Your heart just breaks seeing all the children there and hearing there stories, It makes you realize how much you actually have, Sometimes your parents make your life hell. And in most cases you say things about them that you don't mean, The thought of them not actually being there never crosses your mind. To go in and see all those children who were abandoned and taken away from there families it broke my heart, Both me and Zayn realized how much our families actually meant to us. There was this one girl in particular her father died when she was very young and her mother died in child birth, She's turning 2 soon me and Zayn we fell inlove with her straight away. The moment we laid eyes on her and held her in our arms we knew she was the child for us. She had brown eyes similar to Zayn and light brown blondie colour hair. I think the feeling of love was mutual because she cuddled with me and Zayn as if she had known us forever, She smiled at us and stared into our eyes as if she could see it into our soul. She was perfect! If things went well she would be our adoptive daughter, When me and Zayn had to leave her our hearts shattered, Her brown eyes were piercing into us as if she was begging us to stay with her, That's when Zayn knelt down and whispered to her telling her we were coming back for her, He even pinky promised, I smiled warmly when I saw this sight Zayn was going to be an amazing father. 

"What you thinking of?" Zi asked while we were cuddling on the couch.

"Our hopefully future daughter" I replied. 

"She'll be ok Nialler, She's coming home with us, I promise" Zayn said, I smiled warmly up at him easing back into his arms, Things were perfect. 

"Nialler sit down" Zayn said to me a few days later when I arrived home from my gig. I looked at him with a questioning look, But I still obeyed, I sat down on the couch and Zayn crouched down infront of me. 

"Zi, What's wrong?" I asked, Zayn sighed before looking at me. 

"Niall, While you was out we heard back from the adoption agency" Zayn said, My breath got caught in my throat. 

"Wh-What was the answer?" I asked chocking on my words, Zayn sighed. "Zayn tell me" I pleaded. 

"Niall I'm sorry" He said, My heart broke but I tried to hide it.

"It's fine Zi, We have eachother-" Zayn cut me off mid sentence. 

"I'm sorry Niall, But your life's about to change, Were having a kid" Zayn stated while smiling, My eyes widened in shock. 

"They said yes?" I replied shock evident in my voice. 

"They said yes" Zayn replied, Happiness over took me and I found myself jumping up from the chair, Zayn quickly jumped up to and I through myself against him. I hugged him as tight as I possibly could. Tears then began to stream down my face, Zayn noticed and he quickly stroked them away.

"We did it Zayn, We really fucking did it" I yelled pulling Zayn tighter to me. Zayn chuckled before picking me up off the ground and spinning me around with the greatest of ease, I laughed holding on tighter, Once Zayn put me on the ground our lips connected in a passionate kiss. 

"Your going to be a dad Nialler!" Zayn yelled happily.

"No Zi, Were going to be a dad" I said smiling, We called up everyone we could telling them the amazing news. Life was finally right or so we both thought. 

Zayn's Pov:

Niall got a phone call last night, Ever since he's been pretty distant with me, Two days ago we found out we were going to be fathers. We were so happy, Then the next day he got the phone call and now he's barley speaking to me, I don't know if I've done something wrong, Or if he's received bad news, I even asked Niall's parents back in Ireland they said nothing bad had happened. So something was bothering Niall and he wasn't telling me, How was I supposed to go about this, How was I supposed to find out what was wrong? I decided just to confront Niall over it I mean what did I have to lose? So I walked into our bedroom to find him laying on the bed. 

"Nialler?" I said. Niall raised his head from the pillow, He smiled at me weakly before laying back down, I sighed. "Niall what's wrong? What have I done?" I asked. 

"What do you mean?" Niall questioned.

"Ever since the other night you've been distant with me, As if you don't want to be around me anymore. Niall we found out were going to be parents, It's everything we've ever wanted, Since that phone call your acting like this with me, Tell me what I've done let me make it right!" I exclaimed. 

"You haven't done anything" Niall said. 

"Then what, What's happened Niall!" I said finally losing the calmness in my voice. 

"I've been offered to be a support act!" Niall yelled finally, I looked at him with confusion in my eyes. 

"Why would you keep that from me? Niall that's amazing!" I said happiness filling my voice.

"You don't get it Zi" Niall said. I walked up to him taking his hands in mine.

"Then help me to" I said. Niall sighed.

"We finally had everything Zi" Niall said tears falling from his eyes. "We've finally made it, Were happy, No problems, no fights, nobody trying to break us apart, After years of trying we finally got he all clear to adopt and now I've gone and ruined it". Niall cried out, My heart shattered seeing him fall apart like this. I was just about to speak before Niall answered my unasked question. "The support act it's not just for a few gigs Zi, It's all over the UK and some shows in the US" Niall said. Has your heart ever shattered into a thousand and one small pieces? Because mine just did. 

"Your leaving?" I mumbled. Niall shook his head.

"No, Not if you don't want me to Zi, I won't leave you behind, If you ask me to stay then I will, Just ask me to stay" Niall cried out. I took him in my arms hugging him tightly. I couldn't ask him to stay, 

"I-i" I tried to speak but Niall cut me off mid sentence. 

"Don't Zi, Don't say a word just hold me" Niall said holding onto me tighter. I held him in my arms before slowly laying down. How was I supposed to let Niall go? How could I raise our child alone? I've never been so torn in my life, Do I love him enough to let him walk away and live his dream, Or do I hold him tight and hide him away from the rest of the world. My heart would normally give me the answers, But now it was as silent as the stars above. It was broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 21
SEQUEL TO STUCK HERE~ When Zayn and Niall find out that they have been experiencing the same strange encounters, they put their heads together to fig...