For My Eyes ONLY

Od cutestcurly

"No," I whispered in pure disbelief, "You can't be Ashton, that can't be." My voice cracked making me feel we... Více

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

twenty-seven

13.1K 351 10
Od cutestcurly

"Aaaand that is why I think it could be a beneficial idea for you to wear the red tie.. To the club!" Marco rashly strung out a distraction as I snuck out the door, hardly pulling my fingers out before it clicked.

Taking a deep breathe before I scurried down the stairs,

I tried to calm my erratic adrenaline.

I figured getting caught would deem defiance to Ashton.

That was one thing Ashton despised most from me.

Hurrying to Marcos car, I started the seemingly silent engine and headed for the costume store.

$

Ashton's P.O.V

"Mark, the soldati are ready, have you gathered the decoy?"

My tone came out slightly irritated from the fact Marco had been ridiculously dragging the plan on all day.

"Half are still sleeping, give me a few to have them ready. Load the armi." Growling, I setting my phone down forcefully, I had decided I would go talk to Madison.
To win the war, you must be calm.

She was my calm.

As I made my way down the corridor to where she lay, I noticed the girls volunteered for the plan were littered about the house, sauntering around in small lingerie.

I felt my anger boil over at Marco for not confining dozens of undressed girls.
If my amaretto has been hungry, what would she think of me?

hard to think less then she thinks of you now

I knocked on her door three sharp times waiting for her voice to flow through.

A minute later, I figured she hadn't heard.
Again, with slightly more force, I tapped in a three pattern.
No answer.

I shoveled my hands through my hair when the knob indicated it was locked.
No thought went behind my next action, as the door fell to the ground creating a crash.
My eyes searched in a frenzy, but never found her.

Anger racked throughout my body beyond repair.

Hastily, I made my way back to the office to dial on that god damn phone.

Marco would pay.
And no fee would ever be enough.

$

Marcos P.O.V

"What kind of games do you think your playing with me?"
Ashton's voices roared through the line causing my heart to speed up.

"Where Is The Girl."

Ashton asked, but it hardly sounded like a question.

Madison's plan didn't have a section on what to do now. I gulped, nervously picking at a hole in my jeans.

"The .. uh girls are here. with me. I told you that Ashton.  We'll be there in
thir—"

He cut me off with a cold, menacing laugh.
I'd heard that laugh many times before.
Before he'd taken a life.

"Madison.
If she's not with me in 5
you're dead."
- -click

Shaken up tremendously, I decided it wouldn't hurt to let Madison know to be at the house in five or he'd have my head for breakfast.

She immediately responded to my text with 3 letters that had me jumping with gratitude.

Omw

Beautiful literature.

Quickly shooting her another text letting her know she'd need to come up with a brilliant explanation for her leaving, then get upstairs to get ready, and last minute she might make it to a van,
I sat back happy as ever.

My plan was gonna work.
Probably...

$

Madison's P.O.V

Shoving Marcos keys down my pants, I scurried up the steps of the house to greet Ashton with an explanation of a lifetime.

'Shit'
I uttered thinking of a place to hide the bag full of wigs and laundre.
Remembering I left my window open, I stepped back and aimed the bag straight through the wide window, shrieking happily with success.

Mission Complete.
I began to do my happy dance full circle around the yard.
'real spy,
real sneaky,
real spy,
real sne-'

"Where have you been?
And what are you doing?"

Ashton's voice wavered, as I screeched and took an army stance saluting to him.

"Got a little stir crazy sir! I mean.. can't lie being kidnapped and held in a room a couple days really makes you wanna I don't know..
breathe fresh air."
I tilted my head at him, crossing my arms.

He scratched the back of his neck, hanging his head down and walked inside gesturing for me to follow.

Marco had said if I guilt tripped him it would work.
I was hardly sure he felt guilt but here we are,
step three.

Waiting for him to walk past the corridor, I quickly made my way to the room I'd been in.
Realizing Ashton had removed the door somehow for some reason, I sighed creating a plan
three-b.

I'd text Marco to come keep Ashton out of his office and quickly get ready in the only other forbidden room.
He'd be too busy to come sit down anyway.

Running to his office while texting turned out to be difficult but I managed to burst through the door in a record time.
I hurried inside with the bag and shut it quietly, laying out my supplies

I had chosen a black set with a lace garter bottom trying to blend in with the other girls I had seen this morning flaunting around.
Next, I put in the black contacts I got, staring at my reflection unknowingly.
I secured the wig cap to my head, grabbing the long, straight black wig I found with soft china bangs.

I'd figured it would help hide my appearance along with some thick eyeliner and dark lips.

Getting on my black, leather heels I decided I'd do my makeup in the van, since time was ticking.

I grabbed all my things and headed to the door of the office when the door knob began to jiggle.

"Marcous. What is going on here? I know MY brother my BLOOD is not trying to distract me right now! In a time of war."

Ashton's heavy voice broke through the door, my skin growing cold.

I dropped my things, but not quick enough as the door flew open, Ashton and Marco standing in front of me.

Before Ashton turned his head, Marco tackled him to the ground,
giving me enough time to kick my bag of shit underneath the chair and hang my head low to the ground.

Ashton let out a string of profanities pushing himself off the ground and looking down to Marco.

"For the last time, get the whores rounded up and in the vans instead of my fucking office now." Ashton growled, before storming out of his own office fuming in smoke.

Marco wasted no time hoping off the ground, grabbing my arm, and pulling me the opposite way Ashton had went down the corridor.

His grip never loosened as we sped down straight to my room and climbed right over the the broken ass door.

"Aren't you gonna ask what happened to the door?"
I question as he dragged me along to the window.

"No time, I'm going to jump down the window, then you climb through and grab my arm.
Got it?"
His voice was loose, as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Marco I'm not going to be ab-"
I let out a shaky breathe as he was already outside the window and now it was my turn.

Okay..

I can do this, right?

Real spy..
sneaky spy..

I climbed carefully through, looking at Marco who was hanging on to a rope with one hand and the other hand reached for me.
Not bad for a last minute plan.

"Marco I'm not sure you'll be able to carry me with on-"
I shut my eyes tightly, letting out an involuntary scream as Marco grabbed me and we begin moving at a record pace, I'd say for a man moving down a rope, one arm occupied.

"Run!"
He coarsely shouted, as we hit the ground. Pushing at my back, we sprinted through the field towards the vans where a group of naked girls were gathered.

As we made it up to the vans I saw Ashton appear from behind one, occupied by one of the men whom he was arguing with.
Marco steadily made his way over trying to diffuse the situation while I looked around at my surroundings.

"Madison? What are you doing here?"
A familiar voice rung out behind me. 
My eyes locked on Ashton to make sure he hadn't heard my name, then I spun around coming face to face with Ashley.

She looked like shit.

I could see the dark bruises forming under her eye that she had poorly tried to cover with makeup. Her bottom lip stuck out fat, and bloody soars were evident through her thin lip gloss.

Deciding there was no harm in telling her the plan, I did, quietly.

I explained everything up until the point where I was in Ashton's office where my poor things were left and even making it down a rope in Marco's arms.

Impulsive? yes.

Potentially a Problem? n-yes

When I was finished, Ashley finally reacted.
She cackled and I wasn't sure if she would ever stop. Her head was thrown back as pleasure giggles bursted from her lips and she slapped her knees dramatically.

"That's great man, that prick deserves to be betrayed."

The laughing demeanor was no longer visible as she practically seethed at the thought of Ashton/Scar.

I let out a shaky laugh, averting my eyes thinking of better times.
Never did I expect the circumstances to come to this.
I mean just weeks ago, we were at the cabin, hating each others guts and now? We stood naked, working for the same boy who made us feel malice intent.

"You need makeup."

"What?"
My eyes shot back to hers, finding a patient smile on her face.

"If you want to hide from Ashton, you need makeup."
She handed me a black eyeliner and a deep burgundy lipstick before going digging back through her bag.

"Thank you."
I said scooting closer to a van and using the side mirror.

She begin to pull out other useful things like falsies, eyebrow pencil, and highlight.
Her bag seemed to be the wondrous purse of Mary Poppins, and in that moment I was grateful for Ashley.

So distracted by our ways, we hadn't realized every other van had driven away already.
Every other van except the one we used as a rolling vanity.

Every other van except Ashton's van.

"Marco they should have been ready hours ago! Now these sluts missed their van."
Marcos voice came shortly after, throwing excuses as Ashton helped Ashley into the back and stepped forward to help me.

I quickly tried getting in on my own, but his hands ended up on my waist twisting me to face him once more.

We locked eyes,
For what felt like forever.

In reality it was just a second.
I hoped.

Sucking in my breath, I pushed off him jumping into the van and slamming the door behind me.

If he had already saw through my measly disguise, this ride was going to be more than interesting.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.9K 532 40
Copyright ©2016 by Gramei AND Gramei Productions. All rights served. "What if" is a really dangerous question. If you ask about "what if" than you ne...
1.9M 38K 44
"How can I love someone who took away my freedom? Who took every decent and good things left of me?" Born to the life of poverty, hunger and dirt...
208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
163K 972 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...