The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Bonus Chapter}}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{Chapter 7}

2.3K 148 3
By Jody244

~~The Gift~~

Shay jumped out of bed panting and sweating hard from the nightmares she'd been having. She held on to her chest afraid of her heart bursting through her chest because of the fast rate is was on.

She wiped sweat from her face and slide of the bed to the bathroom. She stood in the mirror looking on herself.

"It's just a dream shay... He can't hurt you anymore" she silently said to  herself.

She was happy today was Saturday she could finally get out to go buy back a flash drive for Mr Hyin. She'd been avoiding him all week and she decided to use her savings to buy back a flash drive that she ruined.

*

She walked into an electronic store and looked around for any familiar flash drive like Mr Hyin. The prices were out of her range, she sigh frustratedly because she only had three hundred dollars. She was still looking around and this was the only money she had to keep her until her next pay cheque.

"Getting through?" A male voice said behind her startled her.

"Just looking for a flash drive" she said with a sweet smile.

"There are alot here" he said (obviously)

"I see that but I only have two hundred and fifty dollars" she mumbled.

The sweet gentleman smile at her and went round back, in less than a minute he returned with a red and black flash drive. Same color as Mr Hyin but it was different in style.

"Do you like? It's only $199.99" he told her.

Shay frowned slightly knowing she couldn't get the exact one but still she decided to take it atleast she tried.

"Sure I'd like it" she said with a saccharine smile.

"Right this way please" he told her.

She paid him and told him goodbye on her way out, Shay didn't want to give him face to face so she decided to put it in his office. It's Saturday she would be  home alone because Patrice wasn't coming in today and since Sun Hi hasn't sneaked out from Shay was there she got permission to go shopping with her friends and that will take the whole day.

Mr Hyin went to his office so Shay had enough time to get into his office at home. She brought a small gift bag on her way home for it to look cute.

Shay got back home still the place was quiet, she quickly head down to Mr Hyin office and pushed the door open. She quickly took a small piece of blank card from her pocket and written on it then place it in the bag with the flash drive.

She heard the slammed of the front door and she made a beeline to the office door and close it quietly. She walked up to the living room just in time to saw Sun Hi walked in with about ten shopping bag.

"You're back soon" Shay said with a smile

"And?" Sun Hi replied rolling her eyes.

"Just wasn't expecting you this soon" she said ignoring her attitude

"Well last time I checked this is still my house so I come and go at whatever time I please!" She snapped rudely.

Shay was getting really sick and tired of her attitude, she do realized Shay is older than her even if its just a few years but it still counts. Skai would never talked her like that but when you're desperate for something you have to kiss ass.

"Do you mind?" She snapped again for Shay to move.

"Are you ever gonna drop off those attitude?" Shay bothered

"Are you ever gonna leave my house?" Sun Hi snarled.

"This is my work and I'm not going anywhere so get used to seeing me around" Shay said loosing her cool.

Sun Hi dropped her bags and stared at Shay. " well I can see how desperate you are for money and a place to stay" she said rudely.

"Excuse me!" Shay snapped.

"All I'm saying is you better save as much as you can because soon Leon Will see my good behavior and you won't be needed" she said harshly.

She was really pissing Shay off with her words, the thought of going back to Louise or ended up on the street. She stared at Sun Hi speechless, she didn't want to say or do anything she will regret later.

"If you'll excuse me I'll like to go make some space in my closet for these" Sun Hi grin.

She picked to her bags and ran up the stairs giggling, Shay fight everything in her not to go teach her some manners. What If she's right? What if Mr Hyin doesn't need me anymore? I don't even have any more savings left, she thought.

°=°

Mr Hyin pulled up in his driveway, he sigh in relief when he saw his home. Even though he's dying to go relaxed in his bed, he has to go to his office to complete one more task for the day.

"Leon you're home" Sun Hi greetings hugging her brother.

Leon was surprised by her mood she hasn't been this friendly in a while. Without questioning it he hugged her back smiling.

"Someone is in a good mood today?" He said rhetorically

"You can saw that... So you wanna watch a movie with me?" She said looking up on him

He had to complete some work in his office and he didn't want to turn her offer down. She hasn't been this happy in a while and he is as becoming to like it.

"Sure but I'll just put these away" he said pointing to his briefcase.

"No problem I'll go get popcorn and soda" she beamed.

She skipped to the kitchen and Leon smile at her, he then walked down to his office and open the door. For a second he wonder how he didn't saw Shay around but he figured out after he threw tantrum the last time she must be scared to face him.

For some reason he didn't want her to be afraid of him but he wasn't man enough to go apologize. He shake the thoughts of her from his head and place his briefcase on the desk.

He noticed the small gift bag on his desk and he stared at it confused. He did picked it up and saw a red and black flash drive then a card at the bottom. He picked the card and read what was written on it.

I know this is not exactly the same as the one I ruined but I hope you accepted it and my apology... I'm sincerely sorry Mr Hyin.

He knew exactly who it was from, he felt something tingle in his stomach when he read the card. He didn't want her spending her money like this and there's no way he could accept it.

He decided to bring it back to her so she could returned it and get her money back. He's a billionaire he can afford tons of flash drive but apart of him wanted to keep it.

Take it back Leon, why do you want to keep it? A voice screamed at him then he thought of bringing it back.

"Leon the movie is all set!" He heard Sun Hi yelled from down the hall.

He read the card one last time and still felt the tingles.

What wrong with me? He muttered pulling out a draw and place the gift bag with the flash drive in it.

He took a deep breath shaking his self off and went to watch movie with Sun Hi.

*
*
*
*

Tell me what you think lady's and gentlemen.....

Please read and enjoy!!!!

Comments and vote!!!!!

Love and like!!!!!!

Share and recommend!!!!

Heheh me being silly thou :D but please for your supports...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.9K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
724K 22.4K 32
Prison Diaries: Book 1 (complete) A law-abiding student gets entangled with a broody inmate when she discovers there has been a miscarriage of justic...
1.8M 81.3K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
2.7K 392 45
A story for those who believe in love . This story is about a simply being in love and what does it feel to be in relationship with your loved one...