The Life Of Shay Valentine(un...

By Jody244

#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said... More

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Casting}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
A/N
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
Chapter 38
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{{Bonus Chapter}}
{{Epilogue}}
Author note
EXCITED
Excited 2😙
The Unfair Game
New story

{Chapter 5}

2.6K 148 3
By Jody244

~~Meeting the brat~~

The ride finally came to a stop and Shay was feeling tired and exhausted after the tragic day she had. She looked up on the gorgeous white mansion in front of her and slowly exit the car.

"Thank you Mr Hyin" she said remembering she didn't thank him for saving her back at the park.

"It was the least I could do" he muttered turning the doorknob.

He opened the door and walked in, Shay followed behind him but stood by the door waiting on him to instruct her. She noticed he was moody and he didn't smile much, he storm up the stairs without saying a word. Shay was still standing in less than five minutes he was back down the stairs.

"Seems like you'll be meeting Sun Hi tomorrow she's already a sleep" he told her and she nodd with a smile.

"Since its late I'll just show you to the room you'll be staying and we'll talk in my office first thing in the morning" he stated

"Yes sir" she answered softly

Without another word he walked off down the hallway and she slowly followed. He stopped at a white door and pushed it open ushering her in.

"This is it" he said

"Thanks you" Shay said walking in.

The room was satisfying, It held a queen sized bed, a small cozy sofa with two bedside table with night lights on both side. A small plasma TV and adjoining bathroom. She was relief she had somewhere comfortable to sleep without thinking of her evil uncle sneaking into her room.

She remembered about Skai and tears filled her eyes, she wanted to called her but she had no phone. She walked to the bathroom and strip her clothes off, the tears fell from her eyes when she saw the marks in her back that she got from the electric cord Louise beat her with.

She slide in the tub of warm water trying to block out every bad memories in her past. This is a fresh start for her and she need to get Skai away from them soon.

°°°

Following morning Shay twisted and turned in bed, the sun lights shine in her eyes causing her to groaned. Her eyes caught the time on the clock and it was 8:23am.

Oh no!! Shit! Shit!

She grumbled springing off the bed, it didn't take her a lot of time to take a shower and simple let her hair down. She roam through her small bag with clothes and barely could find anything suitable for her first day.

She put on a dark blue skirt that reaches at her knees with a white dressing blouse and her only pair of black flat shoes. She made her bed in a flash and walked out to the door.

"Good morning dear" she heard from the kitchen.

She stepped back and saw Patrice doing some dishes.

"Good morning, I need to get to Mr Hyin office and I'm late" Shay said in a haste.

"Ok dear I'll see you around" she said continuing her chores.

"Hmmm Patrice.... Would you mind directing me?" Shay said softly.

"Sure" Patrice replied drying her hands.

As soon a shay reached the office door she could here loud talking, she took a deep breath before knocking on the door slightly.

"Come in" Mr Hyin voice bumped on the door.

Shay slowly turned the doorknob and let herself in, she saw him around his desk and a teenage looking girl standing Infront him with her hands on her hips. She had brown straight hair, round face and same complexion as Mr Hyin. Definitely Koreans Shay thought.

"Glad you finally decided to joined us Miss Valentine, first day and you're late" Mr Hyin said irritated.

"I'm sor---

" This is Sun Hi my younger sister.... Sun Hi meet Miss Valentine your nanny" he introduce cutting Shay off.

"Nanny? I'm not a baby Leon I don't need a nanny" Sun Hi snapped rudely glaring on Shay.

"Since you're behavior Is like a baby and you misbehaving while I'm not around I suggested you having a nanny" Mr Hyin said challengingly.

Shay stayed quiet while the two siblings snapped at each other, she took in the behavior of Sun Hi and she could tell how spoiled she was.

"I already made my decision, so its either boarding school or  the Nanny" Mr Hyin said narrowing his brows at her.

"Arrrrrg! What kind of brother are you?" She snapped walking out.

She slammed the office door on her way out, Shay was still standing quiet wondering if she should still be around it or not. Mr Hyin was looking pissed and she didn't to chance it and said anything to upset him and he'll fired her right away.

"Have a seat" he said sternly

Shay sat opposite from him fidgeting with the hem of her blouse. Something she does when she's nervous.

"I need to see what I'm paying you for, so you should make sure Sun Hi is in the house at all time if she's not In school.... Check her bed before you go to sleep and make sure she doesn't sneak out... Also you'll be helping Patrice around and your meals are free" he explained "any questions?" He asked typing on his laptop.

"No sir" she muttered thinking how she's gonna manage such a spoil brat.

"Then your dismissed" he told her.

She nodd and rose from the chair, she walked out of the office closing the door quietly. She took a deep breath before walking to the living room where Sun Hi was seating.

"Hi I'm Shay Valentine but you can jus---

" Did I asked you anything? " she snapped rudely.

What a brat!!!! Shay screamed this will be hard she thought.

"Well its Wednesday aren't you supposed to be in school?" Shay asked ignoring her attitude.

"Are you my mom or something?" She said rudely glaring at Shay.

"No I'm your Nanny and that's my duty to make su--

" Look Miss Valerie---

"Valentine" Shay corrected.

"I don't care... I suggest you stop waisting your time and get you thing's and leave" she said rudely.

Shay stand staring at her trying hard to composed her self and ignore the attitude of the brat.

You need the job Shay... Just stay cool... She told herself.

"So should I get your brother to get you in boarding school since your refusing to go daily?" Shay said in a threatened way.

She switched the TV off and gave Shay a dirty look which Shay avoid just smiling at her.

"You're not staying long here mark my words!" She gruffed and stomped up the stairs.

Shay smile knowing she accomplished her first task, she waited until she came back down all dressed for school. Leon had hired a driver to take her to and from school, Shay watched as she entered the car and it drove off.

"That was easy, I couldn't get her to comply that fast" Patrice said to Shay.

"You just have to be patient" she told her entering the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" Patrice asked and Shay nodd.

She was very hungry, she spread syrup all over her pancakes and dig in.

*
*
*

Thanks for reading guys...

Vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
25.7K 815 32
COMPLETE✔️ "I'm wondering how many years you still have to be here. You've already been here quite a while Gather. Such a shame for a pretty girl lik...
63.4K 2K 37
"I'm scared" I whisper as a tear trails down my cheek. Hayden's eyes soften as he stares down at me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on...
230K 8.9K 103
Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #740 in Romance #738 in Romance #589 in...