Playing pretend || Matthew Es...

By xourescapex

*** COMPLETED & FULLY EDITED **** Serena is an out of control girl from New York. When she is sent away to... More

Ω Chapter 1
Ω Chapter 2
Ω Chapter 4
Ω Chapter 5
Ω Chapter 6
Ω Chapter 7
Ω Chater 8
Ω Chapter 9
Ω Chapter 10
Ω Chapter 11
Ω Chapter 12
Ω Chapter 13
Ω Chapter 14
Ω Chapter 15
Ω Chapter 16
Ω Chapter 17
Ω Chapter 18
Ω Chapter 19
Ω Chapter 20
Ω Chapter 21
Ω Chapter 22
Ω Chapter 23
Ω Chapter 24
Ω Chapter 25
Ω Chapter 26
Ω Chapter 27
Ω Chapter 28
Ω Chapter 29
Ω Chapter 30
Ω Chapter 31
Ω Chapter 32
Ω Chapter 33
Ω Chapter 34
Ω Chapter 35
Ω Chapter 36
Ω Chapter 37
Ω Chapter 38
Ω Chapter 39
Ω Chapter 40
Ω Chapter 41
Ω Chapter 42
Ω Chapter 43
Ω Chapter 44 (last chapter )
† Extras ∆ ( preview of sequel )
Sequel ( read this pls )
New story

Ω Chapter 3

7.8K 179 14
By xourescapex

† Serena's POV

I went through Cameran's toiletries, and grabbed his shampoo, and all his hair products. I grabbed the conditioner, and put the glue in there, also got his shampoo, and put in the red hair dye. I decided with a no for the lady shampoo.

"Serena hurry," Hayes said. I double check my area, and grabbed the unneeded stuff.

"Okay I'm sure Cameron doesn't want to take a shower now, so get me some powder or flower you know?" I smiled. He smirked, and I ran to my room that was given to me. Luckily my window was right in fornt of the back yard that the boys are in.

"Serena" Hayes walked in with a big bag of flower in his hands.

"Okay good thinking! I have good aim." I opened the flower, and set it at the window seal.

"He's going to be so pissed." Hayes laughed looking down at Hamiltoe, and Cameron.

"The more pissed the better." I smirked, and I made my aim. I counted to three in my head, and dropped the flower, a few landed on Nash, but most on Cameron. Hayes ducked down quickly, but I stayed standing, I waved once they looked up.

"Aw nice one!" Nash laughed. I shrugged, and waited for them to come back up.

"Serena!" Cameron's voice came. I laughed, and walked out.

"Yes?"

"Nice played, but so simple." he shook his head,

"I guess your right, you can just take a shower, I really need to plan more." I laughed looking down.

"Yes you do." he patted my head, and quickly pulled me into his arms giving me a hug. I pushed out of them and saw there was now flower on me. I gave him a fake smile. He's defiantly gonna get what he deserves here soon.

"You're so smart." Hayes said and gave me a high five.

"I know I'm pretty good."

"Serena still has it!" Hamiltoe came in laughing, "I'm not stuipd I know the old dye in shampoo trick."

"Not just dye." I winked, "pranking takes alot out of a person. I need a nap later Has, later Hamiltoe." I walked into my room.

"Hamitltoe?!" he asked confused.

"Yeah well I'm not to fond of Nash," I opened my door once more, "I rather eat then sleep." I headed down stairs.

"You're really like one of the guys." Hamiltoe laughed, and followed me.

"Not sure if I should take this a compliment or an insult."

"It can be taken as both." Has shrugged. I grabbed the old fork, and ate some more cake.

"The guys are going to love you." Hamiltoe nodded his head.

"The guys?" I asked confused.

"Yeah the guys at Magcon with us." Has said.

"Magcon?" I asked once more. What is it with these people? Can't they just explain everything?

"You know nothing," Hamiltoe shook his head.

I fugured I would since I spend a lot of time on Twitter, and Tumblr... I'm actully kinda sad I didn't know about them.

"Vine is kinda like youtube... I did hear about it." I said.

"Yes, but six seconds." Hayes answered.

"Well boys get your phones ready for what I have for Mr. Cameron..." I trailed off for one of them to say his last name.

"Dallas," Hamiltoe said.

"For Mr.Dallas." I smiled.

"Make a Vine, and we can do some together." Hayes nudged me.

"I dunno I'm more of a Tumblr, Twitter watching Netflix, and youtube for days type of person." I laughed.

"But Vine is so awesome!" Hayes nodded his head, " You don't have to answer if you don't want... random question, but was it hard leaving your friends?" he asked.

"I don't really have friends," I looked down thinking of Mitch.

"That's crazy you're amazing!" Hamilto said.

"If that is a way of me not calling you Halmiltoe keep trying." I laughed.

"I will," he smiled.

Loud screams ruined our conversation, and I smiled.

"Here it is." I sang.

"Oh no what did you do?" Chad walked in.

"I'm pretty smart." I shrugged.

"Serena Grier," Cameron yelled.

"Isn't your middle Cordelia?" Hamiltoe asked. I glared at him.

"Shut up,"

A wet, angree Cameron came down stairs. He has a towel wrapped around his waist, and his hair red, and stuck together from the glue. Chad started laughing, and walked out.

"I want no part in this!" he yelled.

"Hey red head? You look a little sticky." I joked. He glared, and just shook his head.

"I have full respect for you, and I will never hit on you again." he held his hands up. He has a hella nice body, but I would never go for a guy like Cameron Dallas. Believe me when I say that.

"Good, you're not my type." I shrugged.

"The pranking queen Serena has a type?" Hayes laughed.

"I don't know... I liked this one guy in like 8th grade, but he didn't find girls who pranked pretty much attractive," I laughed shrugging, "also I was very ugly in middles school, so let's not talk about that time.

"Well you're cool, and I can tell we're going to be good friends." Cameron said.

"Just friends," I chuckled shaking my head.

"Friend!" he yelled. He pulled me in for yet another hug.

'No don't touch me," I slightly pushed him away. He laughed, and ran back up the stairs.

"You have a hot friend Hamiltoe, and I'm not enjoying it." I shook my head opening up a pudding cup.

"I get that alot." He rolled his eyes, "Cam got some red hair, and it's killing me!"

"Serena come here!" Chad called.

"I'll be back,"

I walked over to the living room I'm guessing.

"That prank you pulled," he shook his head.

"What? You going to send me back just like my dad?" I crossed my arms.

"No no of course not, actually I just wanted to say tripple prank in one is gold." he smiled.

"Good to know someone appretiates my fine workd of art." I sat down next to him.

"I said I was like you kid I get it all." he smiled.

"If you have any pranks ready, and in need of be recreated you know where to get me." I smiled standing up, and walked back to the kitchen.

"Where is Hamiltoe?" I rubbed Has head.

"He went to Cmaeron's room."

"Cool," I laughed, and finished my pudding.

"Hey, good news you won't be the only girl, Mahogany will be there also." Hayes smiled excitedly.

"I've never had the best experience with other females." I shook my head.

"I would say same, but the only one who could say that is Nash." he laughed.

"I'm not good at making friends." I corrected laughing.

"Mahogany will be your best friend, trust me she's cool." he smiled.

"I'll take your word," I smiled.

Hamiltoe, and Cam walked back in.

"Really good we reunited Seren!" Hamiltoe put his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't go soft on me." I laughed.

"Oh I won't." he laughed, "we make Vine now!" he laughed. He held out his phone, "Hey guys, I'm reunited with bae, aka my cousin Serena, and she is queen!" I just laughed, and shook my head.

"Aw is Serena camera shy?" Cam teased. I glared at him.

"NO." I snapped, "I'm actually a photographer back in NYC... clearly that is over now." I chuckled awkwardly. I made that sound better than it was. By photographer, I took random photos around the city with my camera and posted it on tumblr. But eh they don't have to know he little details!

"Wait you are!?" Cameron said, "you should take picture of me." he joked.

"Photo shop won't be enough." I shrugged jokingly.

I'm not one to say just kidding or sorry for my sarcastic remarks... some people call it wit whatever.

"Calm now," he laughed. I smiled, and went onto the next thing to eat.

••••••••

If I ever met Nash I would call him Hamiltoe, and not have any regrets. Please VOTE and COMMENT thank you :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 222 27
When Jayden Matthews is kicked out of her house, and has nowhere else to go, who else to find her but Matt Espinosa? He becomes Jay's life saver and...
1.8K 43 40
When Mathew Espinosa invites his best friend to Magcon with him, she agrees and goes. While she is there she meets lots of new people, makes friends...
66.1K 1.5K 85
Brittany was just a normal, everyday girl who wanted the best of her teenage years. A care free life that evolved tons of partying and boys! Brittany...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...