Instagram ➺ satzu (completed)

Por forsapphire

@choutzuyu followed you "She's so pretty and famous. I'm insecure" #1 satzu tag #1 sana tag #1 tzuyu tag #1 e... Más

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 『Narrative』
18
19
20
21
22 『Narrative』
23 『Narrative』
24
25
26 『Narrative』
27
28 『Narrative』
29 『Narrative』
30
31
32
33
34
35 『Narrative』
36
37
38 『Narrative』
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 『Narrative』
46
47
48
49
50 『Narrative』
51
52
53
54 『Narrative』
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 『Narrative』
62 『Narrative』
63 『Narrative』
64 『Narrative』
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73 『Narrative』
74
75 『Narrative』
76
77
78
79
80
81 『Narrative』
82
83 『Narrative』
84
85 『Narrative』
86
87
88
89
90 『Narrative』
91
92 『Narrative』
93
94
95 『Narrative』
96
97
98
99 『Narrative』
100
101 『Narrative』explicit
102
103 『Narrative』explicit
104
105 『Narrative』sana's
106
107
108 『Narrative』
109
110 『Narrative』
111
112
113
114 『Narrative』sana's
115
116
117
118
119 『Narrative』
120
122
123
124
125 『Narrative』explicit
126 『Narrative』
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134 『Narrative』explicit
135
136
137
138 『Narrative』
139
140 『Narrative』
141 『Narrative』
142
143 『Narrative』
144 『Narrative』
145 『Narrative』
146 『Narrative』
147 『Narrative』
148 『Narrative』
149
150 『Narrative』tzuyu's
『Instagram 2.0』
Part II 『Instagram 2.0』
instagram • forsapphire

121 『Narrative』explicit

16.9K 469 736
Por forsapphire

Warning : matured sexual content and explicit language

"The celebration is over. Let's go home" Nayeon said after changing their clothes. She keeps on pulling Dahyun and Jeongyeon but they are enjoying the food infront of them.

"I'm sleepy. Let's go" Jihyo also said, trying to convince them that she wants to go home.

"We can sleep over here" Jeongyeon replied. Nayeon widely opened her eyes to Jeongyeon while pointing at the pool area.

"Oh shoot" Jeongyeon quickly stood up and grab Dahyun's wrist.

"I almost forgot about it. The food is really yummy" Jeongyeon said.

"My girlfriend is also inlove with foods" Dahyun blurted out that made everyone look at her.

"You have a girlfriend?" Nayeon asked. They really didn't expect what she said because she never admitted that she's gay or something like she's courting someone.

"Do you know this @hiraiwowo account? That's me" she said while showing her fanaccount for Momo.

"Hirai Momo" Nayeon exclaimed while looking at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon just raised her hands while shaking her head.

"Why?" Dahyun innocently asked

"Let's go"

"BYE TZUYU! THANKS FOR THE FOODS. DON'T FORGET TO OPEN OUR GIFT. WE RUSH TO BUY THAT WHEN YOU FETCH SANA AWHILE AGO. IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU SANA" Nayeon shouted out loud for them to hear it. They grab some food on the table before they left the place. The door will automatically lock once someone close it down that's why they don't need to worry about it.

Sana helped Tzuyu to get out of the pool after that long passionate kiss. Sana thought Tzuyu isn't sober that's why she laid the younger one on the lounge chair but Tzuyu quickly stood up and slowly pinned the older one on the wall, continuing to kiss her. The shorts that Sana's wearing slid off swiftly revealing the pink lacy underwear that made Tzuyu laugh.

"So girly" Tzuyu said in between of their kisses and didn't hesitate to strip it off.

"Undress me, Sana. It's so cold" Tzuyu said, staring at her eyes intently. Tzuyu remove Sana's top, unbuckling her bra so quick and just throw it away.

Sana started to undress Tzuyu while the younger one is busy massaging her breasts while kissing her jaw down to her neck.

Sana felt goosebumps, opening her eyes so wide when she saw how perfect Tzuyu's body is.

"Don't hesitate to touch me" Tzuyu whispered as she spreads out Sana's legs a little bit while standing.

"You're so perfect" Sana said and Tzuyu just smirked as she lift her thigh to reach Sana's mound, brushing her thigh through it.

"So wet hmm" Tzuyu whispered again as she lick Sana's ear.

"Fuck it, Tzuyu. Just do it already" Sana said as her core is dripping wet in her arousal.

Tzuyu wants to tease her that's why she continued to rub her thigh on Sana's mound making her moan while massaging every part of her body.

"Please" Sana pleaded. Tzuyu already know that Sana wants her to devour her out.

They continued to walk around while kissing until they reach Tzuyu's bed. Tzuyu carefully laid Sana on her bed and she quickly went on top to suck Sana's healthy breast. She moves her lips to her breast, swirling her tongue over the throbbing nipple of the older one. Sana can't help but moan a little louder.

She gripped on Tzuyu's back so fiercely, leaving scratches as the younger one slowly massage her clit.

"Ugh.. ah fuck.. s -stop teasing me Tzuyu-ah, come on. I want your magic fingers on me" Sana exclaimed.

Tzuyu stopped while looking at her fingers.

"Oh fuck" Tzuyu curse out loud after seeing her long ass nails. She got a wide space penthouse and she doesn't know where to find a nailcutter inside the place.

"Baby" The younger one called as she run her fingers through Sana's hair.

Tzuyu's phone started ringing and she quickly answered it.

"What?" She groggily answered. Jeongyeon is laughing on the other line.

["Open our congratulatory gift. Me and Nayeon rushed to buy that when we saw your nails"] she happily said.

"I don't have time to open gifts" Tzuyu replied. She was about to end the call but Jeongyeon shouted her name.

["Lesson learned, always cut your nails. Hahahaha. It's strap-on harness dildo, babygirl"] Jeongyeon said and she also heard Nayeon's laugh on the other line.

"Fuck you"

["Right beside your bed. Welcome"] and then they ended the call.

Tzuyu's sweat started to drip down on her body as she never use that thing to some other girls out there. She knows how to use it but It's always her fingers who worked hard for them. She doesn't even use that kind of thing to pleasure herself.

"Wait a minute, baby" she said as she open their gift while her other hand is still working on Sana's breast. She thought they are pranking her but their gift is actually a sex toy. Tzuyu face-palmed while looking holding it but she decided to use it.

"Oh my god" Sana reacted

"I know. It's fucking fake penos" she exclaimed.

"Is it okay?" Tzuyu asked and Sana quickly pulled her closer, letting their body touched.

"As long as it's you who uses it, it's okay baby" Sana said seductively.

"Goodbye magic fingers for tonight" Tzuyu said as she continued to kiss Sana. The younger one bit her nips and that made her squirm and shout Tzuyu's name.

"Oh fuck Tzuyu" her back arched as Tzuyu's mouth reach her core, letting her tongue in and out inside of her.

"J- Just fuck me now, daddy" Sana whimpered, begging for her to enter that thing.

"I like that" Tzuyu said as she position herself. She tease Sana by inserting the tip of it but Sana pulled her hair.

"Tzuyu" Sana shouted making Tzuyu more turned on. She inserted the fake penos inside slowly, moving in and out, the older one is moaning at the amount of pleasure and the slight tinge of pain inside of her tight core.

Tzuyu raised both of Sana's legs onto her shoulders and continued to thrust in and out while kissing Sana. Her hands are also roaming all over Sana's body, massaging every part of it.

"Fuck...faster daddy..more ah" Sana uttered while panting, also massaging the younger ones' breast.

Biting each other's lips while breathing heavily, moaning their hearts out inside the room as Tzuyu repeated the motion several times. She continue to move faster while thrusting a little bit deeper each time.

Sana can't help but shout at the pleasure that she's receiving. She moans at the top of her voice as her walls tighten once again. Tzuyu quicken her pace as she move inside and out faster and harder than before.

"You're fucking mine, remember that" Tzuyu said as she leave visible hickeys on Sana's neck.

"Ah - ah I'm close" Sana said and Tzuyu thrusted more. Few moments after that, Sana finally released it out and Tzuyu quickly removed the fake penos around her body.

"Sit on my face" Tzuyu said, panting heavily as she laid down on bed.

"But Tzuyu -"

"Please" Tzuyu pleaded and Sana just followed her. Tzuyu devoured her throbbing core and Sana just shut her eyes, enjoying Tzuyu's warm mouth on it.

"Tasty" Tzuyu said, copying the accent from candy crush. She helped Sana lay beside her and she quickly kiss her forehead, wrapping her arms for a warm hug.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight my green alien"

"What the -" Sana kiss her once more to shut her up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.7K 488 73
Since this is not a mature content . Everyone can read it. Love is Love . But when it comes to jealousy ...complicated things can happen anytime...
40K 1.9K 52
A mysterious new recruit stylist for a well known Idol Group started her first day in a strange way. She was beautiful. She was fantastic. She was t...
687K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...