Loving Her ~ Book FIVE

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FIVE of "The Taylor Family Series"** Aidan Taylor was left to raise his daughter Maci after the sudden... More

COPYRIGHT.
Loving Her
My Girl
Three's A Crowd
Speed
We Bought A Zoo
The Hangover
50 First Dates
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Guess Who's Coming For Dinner
The Morning After
The Holiday
The Hangover....part II
The Pursuit of Happiness
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Maybe Baby
Something's Gotta Give
Monster In Law
The Castle
Where The Heart Is
Autumn Sonata
Not A Chapter!!
Boys Don't Cry
Cheaper By The Dozen
The Hangover...Part III
Earth Angel
Untamed Heart
Forever Young
Ghost
Update Info
What Dreams May Come
10 Things I Hate About You
No Strings Attached
P.S. I Love You
Baby Boom
The Proposal
Junior
Parenthood
She's Having a Baby
Family Update
Beaches
Nine Months
My Sister's Keeper
Road Trip
Sweet November
The Family Tree
Love or Whatever

The Princess Bride

90.9K 1.4K 271
By HeatherJachmann

The Princess Bride

19th April 2041 (Ashtyn 18 wks and 4 days, Georgie 14 wks and 5 days, Lexi 15 wks and 6 days, Tahni 17 wks and 6 days)

Cade's POV

I stood in front of the floor length mirror with my twinny beside me, our reflections showing us off in our black suits. Ash and I wanted a small family wedding that was not too flashy and over the top, just something simple and nice that we can exchange our vows and then celebrate. With it being Ash's twenty first birthday today as well, I'm sure there will be plenty of fun happening after we say I do. My hair though, I sighed and rubbed a hand over my very bald head.

"At least we didn't go crazy and all end up at the tattoo shop." Aide chuckled as he watched my hand glide over my head. It's got that really rough feel to it and it looks absolutely horrible. Ash is tormenting me by shutting up shop and not letting me have sex with her. She better stop that ban tonight though, because I want to make love to my wife before we go to sleep.

"That's true." I chuckled and fiddled with the tie again. I turned around and looked at Dad as he walked through the door, we were getting ready at his place as the girls were all at my place. I'm dying to see my sexy bride in her dress, with my baby's bump poking out of it. This week has been filled with final arrangements for tonight, and also going for our routine ultrasound. Seeing our baby growing is the sweetest thing and I can already tell that he or she has their mummy's nose, I just wish we found out whether the baby is a boy or a girl now. Oh well, it will be a surprise when it's born.

"Your mother would have killed me if she saw something happen to my hair before the big day, I'm surprised your alive to see this day." Dad laughed as he came and stood beside us, he was wearing the same kind of suit.

"I may as well have been , she totally flipped out, banned sex and I've been sleeping on the damn couch every night since then. She said something about I had to learn a lesson or some bullshit." I grunted and walked over to the dresser in what used to my room at Mum and Dad's and picked up the rings. Dad and Aidan laughed more and I shot them a glare. I am not in the mood, I just want to marry my girl and then have her scream my name so loud.

"Serves yourself right, always sleep with one eye open. I always did whenever Uncle Kaleb took me out drinking." Dad laughed, I let out a chuckle and nodded, I guess he's right there. I took another quick glance in the mirror before I took a deep breath, I'm getting married today. I'm only twenty three and I'm already getting married for the second time. The divorce from Annabelle was settled just a few weeks ago, so it's good for today. This time around though, everything feels better, I just have to look at Ash and know that I've made the right choice, she's what I need in my life. Mia absolutely loves her, she's always excited when they all make things, and play together, something that she never had with Anna.

"Do you have the bracelets for the girls?" I asked Dad as we made our way down stairs where the rest of the males of the family were dressed and ready to party. Ash and I wanted to get Mia and Evie something special for our big day, as they are a big part of it as well. On each bracelet we had their names engraved and they both have their birthstone on them as well, which is Topaz.

"Cade, you need to chill. We have everything, and everyone, it's all going to work out as planned." Dad said calmly, I sighed and tried to think positive as I wanted to believe that it was all going to be fine. Mum hasn't come face to face with my new mother in law yet, and neither has dad. That surely has not got a good ending.

"Yeah, listen to your old man." Brax chuckled as he walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He looks like he's buzzing, I bet Lexi gave him a special treat before they parted for the afternoon. I can feel the nerves building up, I know I don't need to feel like this but it's just me wanting to see Ash already. I looked around the room and saw Nick and his boyfriend Emerson, he's pretty cool and was awesome to hang out with the other night, he's heaps of fun. Tyler was chatting to Uncle Kaleb and Cam, while Gage was over with the girl doing their hair. Dec was making sure the triplets were all clean and neat, as Hudson and Noah were running around naked, outside in the mud. Lucky their mother wasn't here to see that, so Dec quickly chucked the three of them in the bath. Nate and Adam were making sure the cameras were set, they are doing our photography, just like we wanted, nothing that cost too much.

"Uncle Cade, your fly's down."Jax said as he walked past, I quickly looked down and felt to see if it was. The little shit walked away laughing, Brax laughed and gave him a high five, I bet he's been teaching his son all those annoying tricks. I elbowed Brax in the ribs before pushing him away from me, he better look out or I'll hit him like I did with Jace.

Speaking of Jace, he suddenly walked in and his face still displaying the bruises from the punches I served him. So disappointed in him, I can't believe he would even go and sleep with someone else, even if your relationship is broken. More so when you're trying to fix it, that kind of thing would only make it worse. I watched him carefully as his phone sounded with a new message, once he had pulled it out of his pocket his lips curled into a smirk and then it grew even more once he had read it. He's going to get himself into big trouble and he'll have no one else to blame but himself. As long as he doesn't hurt my nieces, then he's safe from feeling my fist on that pretty face of his again.

"Time to go sweetie, you look so handsome." Mum gushed as she came up to me and fixed my tie. I frowned and looked down at her with confusion, what is she doing here and why isn't she with Ash and the girls?

"Thanks Mum, why are you here?" I asked her and then I flicked my eyes to Dad and then back to Mum, who was pouting and started grumbling under her breath.

"Dad banned me from going over there." she grumbled, Dad was behind her smirking as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Seeing them like this always makes me smile, I hope I have this with my wife after being together for as long as they have.

"I'm not having my wife, who I love like crazy, alone near that woman I once dated. Not without adult supervision." Dad laughed and then got the stink eye from Mum as she snorted. Oh hell, I bet Mum is going to do something, whatever it will be, I will want to be there to see it. Mum is still fuming over the fact that Hayley still has naked pictures of dad, and they were very revealing photos too. I almost threw up when I saw my Dad's private bits. Gross! Why she still had them is still a mystery. Ash has told me that her parents have some kind of weird relationship, and I kind of got that vibe when we were there.

"You're no fun babe, I wouldn't hurt a fly." Mum scoffed and then nudged dad and walked over to pick up her hand bag that was on the bench. Dad snorted and said "Yeah right" under his breath, and I chuckled at her as we all know that is by far anything from the truth. I just wish I was there when she punched Annabelle, that would have been such an awesome moment.

Once I made sure that everyone was ready, that we had everything that we needed, it was time to head to the place where Ash and I will exchange vows. We had picked to have our ceremony down near the jetty in Glenelg and our reception dinner plus birthday bash is in the Stamford Grand Hotel which is just right there on the beach front. It's going to be just on sunset so it's going to look awesome, just what we wanted. The weather too today has been nice, so that will top our night off, before I whisk my new wife up to our suite which has the sea views.

"You look nervous." Dec whispered as we stood waiting for my bride to appear, Dec and Aidan are my best men. Ash has her friend McKenna and Georgie is with her as well as they've become closer and are pretty good friends. The relationship between Ash and Georgie is way different to what was with Anna and Callie, those two only spoke to each when they needed to.

"I am, I just want her here and this over with already." I whispered as I wiped the sweat off my palms. I looked around the small garden area we had set up for the ceremony and smiled at the family, just a few more minutes. The moment mum's been waiting for arrived, and my eyes almost popped out of my head at what my new mother in law was wearing. Holy shit! She can't be serious? I bet Ash flipped it, she was expecting something to make competition for Mum but she looks like she just stepped out of a brothel. Where's the bucket? I want to throw up now.

"She looks like a hooker." Aidan whispered with a chuckle, she definitely looks like something. I looked around and found Dad and Uncle Kaleb watching Hayley as she made her way to the chair up the front. Mum wasn't too far away from Dad when she caught wind of who entered the area, she looks pissed, my bets she'll attack as soon as Hayley attempts to say one word to Dad. I'd love to know what those two are whispering about, Aunty Katie is watching her husband carefully. Crazy women in this family, Izzy included, poor Dec had to lock himself in the guest room the other night just to get some rest from her trying to seduce him every second.

"That is going to be my kids grandmother." I groaned and turned away from the gold sequins that glistened under the setting sun. She sure does stick out like a sore thumb in her gold dress that is way wrong for her age. Ash and I asked for everyone to dress in neat casual, Hayley is more dressed for the Mardi Gras.

Mia, Evie and Maci started to walk this way with baskets of rose petals, all three of them looking very pretty today. My heart started to speed up when I saw them, and knew my sexy woman was almost here. I smiled as I watched my baby girl, her beautiful face glowing and then when she saw me, she ran faster.

"Daddy, me look pwetty." Mia grinned and done a twirl in front of me, I got down to her level and grabbed her hands.

"You sure do, I love you Mia so much. Are you ready for Daddy to marry Ash and have Evie as your new sister?" I asked her softly, Mia's opinion means everything to me, if she wasn't happy about any of this, then I'd respect her wishes.

"Yep, me do." she smiled, she is my little girl and right now she's melting my heart. Mia is my world and I don't know what I would do without her in my life. That day when Anna told me she was going to abort the pregnancy ripped my heart out, if I knew what she was thinking back then, I would have left her before I married her. We were only married six weeks before she cheated on me, but then I was thinking back to that incident with Aidan. She would have known it wasn't me, and she didn't stop it from happening. For all I know she had been cheating on me way before then, that thinking even had me have a nightmare that Mia wasn't even my daughter. I woke up shit frightened that night, I was lucky I had Ash to console me.

"Okay baby girl, now go and stand over there with Grandpa and Nanna." I smiled and point behind her where mum and dad were waiting as they were in charge of keeping the girls organised. Evie came up to me as Maci made her way over to Aidan, all three of them wearing a dark pink colour dress, just like McKenna and Georgie. Aidan said he already got a sneak peek of Ash's dress when Georgie sent him a photo of her in hers. So unfair.

"Mummy says loves you Daddy." Evie said softly as she looked into my eyes, she looks so adorable. She wrapped her small arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek, so blessed to get to have this little sweetheart in my life.

"Thanks sweetie, you look very pretty today." I smiled and held her back a little so I could look at her, she had her hair curled like Mia's. It's no wonder people often ask if they are twins.

"Tanks Daddy, me go Meme now." she said and then ran over to where Mia was sitting next to Maci. I stood back up and took a deep breath, well this is it, I'm about to get married.

"You ready for this?" Aidan asked as he stood beside, Dec was along side him as we looked to the end of the aisle that had been made, I could see McKenna and Georgie moving towards the end, ready to walk down it.

"Sure am." I grinned, I was now getting impatient as I to wait a little more to see her. The two girls made their way down slowly, each step seemed like it was going slower just to torture me. Then as I saw Georgie stand in place up front with us, in the corner of my eye I saw the flash of white moving at the end of the aisle. My eyes turned and that's when I saw her. Holy Shit! My eyes bulged slightly as I saw Ash, I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging open as well. There she stood along side her Dad with this gorgeous strapless dress which was layered and showed of her pregnant belly and rested just above her knees. She's gonna kill me if she doesn't let me fix the expanding muscle in my boxers, she's so hot and extremely gorgeous right now. Watching her glide toward me got me even more excited, I can't believe I get to call her my wife.

"Look after my little girl for me." Quentin smiled as he placed Ash's hand in mine. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she's got me hypnotized. Ash looks stunning, and I can only imagine what she's got underneath. Just thinking about has got all pumped to peel that dress of her sexy body.

"I will." I grinned and grabbed both her hands with mine and felt like I could explode with happiness. I've been waiting for this day since I asked her to marry me, today Ash and Evie will become Taylor's. Yep, both of them will be gaining my name today.

"Hell baby, you look mouth watering." I whispered as I pulled her closer to me, she giggled and pressed our baby into my stomach. I grinned and wanted to kiss her right now but I know if I do, I'll get in trouble.

"So do you." she gave me a smirk and then slowly chewed on her bottom lip, I groaned internally as that just makes me want to just run away with her and show her how much I love her and how crazy she turns me on. I could see the celebrants mouth moving but as I stared at Ash, I couldn't hear anything but the sound of my heart going crazy. Ashtyn Marie Taylor, I sure do love the sound of that. Our family is just about complete, once our little Frances Bean has been born, that little baby is the final piece to the puzzle. I'd be happy with another girl in my life, a son would be pretty fun too, to teach him all my tricks.

"Cade, do you take this woman to be your wife?" the celebrant chuckled lightly, I looked his way and he was grinning. Shit! how many times did he ask me that? I turned back to my almost wife and grinned.

"I do." I gave her hands a squeezed and pulled her even more closer, my lips itching to take hers. Those lips are by far the best, the way she uses them. I'll be putting them to good use later, the way she flicks that tongue too. Shit! I better concentrate otherwise the family will get a nice view of my growing pants. I'll be definitely finding a store room or something close by the reception to get some pre dinner delights with my wife. It's getting hot out here, I can feel the sweat starting to bead and it's a mild Autumns night by the sea.

"I do." Ash said giggling and stepped on my foot really hard with her shoe. I let out a yelp and frowned, then realised that I wasn't even listening to a word that was said, just in my own little world thinking of all the things I can do to my wife once we get into our honeymoon suite. Aidan was also looking at me with an amused expression as he held the rings in his hand and was ready to pass them to me.

"Now that Cade is awake, the rings can now be exchanged." the celebrant was also finding this amusing. I just can't concentrate with Ash being this close to me and not being able to make her scream my name out. I was told to grab her hand and place the ring on her ring finger and then repeat a few words as I slid it on. Now that it's almost over, my hands are shaking, wow I think I need to have a drink to calm down, I'm sex deprived, horny and on the verge of a heart attack as my heart beats wildly. Mrs Ashtyn Taylor sounds so hot right now.

"With this ring, I thee wed." I said as I slid the ring all the way down her slim finger, she smiled and then grabbed my hand and done the same thing I did. I was now bouncing slightly as I held both her hands tightly and waited for those words from the celebrant that seals the deal. And once he did, I wasted no time in pulling her into me, my arms then wrapping securely around her waist as I smashed my lips to hers. The sounds of the clapping and whistling from our families and friends filled our ears as I kissed her deeply.

"I love you Mrs Taylor." I whispered across her lips and gazed into her gorgeous eyes. This is where I love to be, in the arms of the woman I'm madly in love with. If you asked me this at the beginning of the year, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought, i'd be getting married again. It's been a crazy few months that's just gone so fast, and here I am with my new wife, my daughter, my soon to be adopted daughter and my unborn child, and I couldn't be happier. I love my life and I love my girls.

"I love you too, now let's go eat, I'm starving and your son is squashing my bladder, so we need to go find the closest toilet." Ash chuckled as she pulled back, she looks as happy as I feel which makes me feel even better. Hang on a minute, what did she just say? I held her at arms length and looked from her eyes to her bump, did she say my son?

"Woah, you mean?" I asked her as I nodded my head to her belly, my hands making their way over it and I smiled when I felt the baby move as I pushed lightly.

"Yeah babe, we're having a boy." she giggled and her face was beaming with a huge smile as she placed her hands on mine. She's sneaky in not telling me this earlier, now I know why she had to go back in after our appointment, she said she left something in there. Cheeky girl. This news has made my day, we're having a boy! A little Cade junior.

"Daddy, Mummy, cake time." Evie and Mia both ran fast to us, we both got down and wrapped our arms around our girls and hugged them tightly. We are now a family, and it's just going to get bigger soon.

"We're going to have some dinner first, and then we can have some cake." Ash said as she fixed the crinkles in Evie's dress, all of them look beautiful. I love my girls so much.

With the ceremony over and the party beginning to grow, the alcohol was flowing and the laughter, singing and dancing was in full swing. Dinner was tasty, Ash and I wanted a buffet so there was a variety, plus that will keep the kids happy and full. I had my wife wrapped in my arms as we danced slowly on the dance floor, tonight has been just what we wanted, it's been perfect so far.

"I need you inside me, now." Ash whispered as her hands gripped my ass, her body was now pressed up hard into mine and she was looking at me with desire. I knew she'd crack eventually, surprised she waited this long, I could tell she didn't like the ban she had placed on me. She didn't really think that it would affect her just as much, one lesson learnt for the both of us.

"Come with me." I growled lowly as I grabbed her hand and whisked her quickly out of the ballroom and along a corridor. I have no idea where the hell I am going but I'm sure there will be a spot around here somewhere. We could go up to our suite but I know once we go through that door, we will not be leaving anytime soon. As we got to the end of one corridor, a cleaners room on our left came in view, I grinned and tugged my wife toward it.

"Wait." Ash whispered and she had her face scrunched up as she placed her ear on the side of the door. My hand was on the handle ready to open it when she shook her head and stepped back.

"Someone's in there Cade." she said as she nodded to the cleaners room door. I frowned and then moved out of the way as I heard movement from the other side of the door. Ash and I both stood back and watched as the door handle turned and the door opened. McKenna was still fixing her dress as she walked out, her hair looks all messy and her face was flushed red and then her eyes where wide when she saw us standing there.

"Gosh, you scared me." she said as she placed her hand over her heart, I rolled my eyes, she surely doesn't looked scared at all. She does on the other hand look freshly fucked, whoever is still in there sure did give it to her.

"Having fun, Macca?" Ash asked her as we both tried to look into the dark room that she had walked out of. Ash has told me a few times how she always times McKenna at how long it takes for her to score with someone, and there I was thinking she was joking. We've only been married for just over two hours now. That's some fast work, whoever it was must be just like her.

"Am now, this party is awesome." she grinned and then walked away, leaving Ash and I to stare at her retreating figure. I turned back to the cleaners room and sighed as I saw who was walking out of it, he was just doing his fly back up and tucking in his shirt.

"AGAIN?" I shouted and threw my hands up in the air, the look on my brother's face when he jumped. He too clearly not realising that we were here. There's no way I can do this now, not with witnessing him coming out of a small dark room with my wife's friend.

"Shit Cade, not so loud." Jace said quickly as he left the tiny room and then looked to where McKenna had disappeared just moments ago. If he's trying to save his relationship with Tahni, why is he screwing yet another woman? I scoffed at his words, if he doesn't want people to know, why have sex with someone in such a public place.

"Just go before Tahni sees you, she doesn't need this shit." I said as I turned away from, I can't even stand to look at my own brother anymore. That's twice now he's screwed someone within the space of a week. And it's clear that he's still hooking up with that one from my buck's night.

"Oh and Jace, I hope you catch a disease and your dick falls off." I called out as he walked away, I can see he's going back to the days where he almost had a stream of girls he had on the go at the same time. He's such a bloody man whore and that's all he'll ever be. I hope Dad finds out.

"Baby calm down, he's gone." Ash said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I took a deep breath and kissed the top of her head, she always makes me feel better.

"I can't believe he did that, and here of all places. I know that him and Tahni have broken up, but for him to start this, I just don't get it babe." I said softly, he's totally killed the mod for Ash and I. I think I just need to sit down and have a drink and relax, and then wait until it's time to go up to our room.

"I know babe, I'll talk with her later I'm not impressed either. Just let this be a warning. If you as so much even look at another woman, I'll be cutting off your favourite toy and shoving it so far down your throat, they'll be retrieving it through your ass." she said with a smirk but the tone was deadly serious. I chuckled and shook my head, she has no worries about something like that happening. Ash is all I need and she's plenty enough for my needs and so much more.

"I love that dominating side of yours wifey." I smirked and pulled her in closer and held her tight. My lips lightly pressed to hers and I kissed her softly before I escorted her back to our table for a bit of a rest. With the room I wanted to use, now contaminated from my brother, our sexy time is on hold until I can get her alone in our room.

"How's my son doing?" I grinned an placed both my hands over the baby bump. It's a boy, we;re having a boy, I get my son. I'm so excited about it, I want him here already. Maybe one day Ash will give a me another little girl as well, well I hope so. A nice rounded number, four kids sounds good to me. I felt the movement of bubs under my hands as I moved them around, it's such a wicked feeling.

"He's good, he loves it when his Daddy rubs my tummy." she said with a smile and watched me as I kept on rubbing over her belly. I love doing it and always do when we go to bed, that's the time when he's most active. The sound of some shouting snapped us out of our little bubble and I looked around the room to find out where it was coming from.

"She's so embarrassing." Ash grumbled and pointed over to the bar, my eyes followed her finger and found Mum and Hayley both standing into each other. Mum looks pissed as hell and Hayley isn't even backing down.

"Let's hope they don't end up in a fight." I said as I got up, I made sure Ash stayed there as I didn't want her involved if it gets physical between our mothers. It's going to be like this with every special occasion, how wonderful will that be. When I got closer, I could see Dad standing back with Aunty Katie who was holding on to his arm, he doesn't look happy either. What the hell happened?

"Keep your filthy hands off my husband, got it bitch? You have your own, you sick whore." Mum seethed as she pushed Hayley back into the bar. Why isn't anyone stopping this?

"He loved it, he was kissing me back." Hayley taunted back to Mum with a smug look on her face, and that's when Dad pushed Aunty Katie into Uncle Kaleb and charged at the woman that is now my mother in law. How lucky am I?

"You lying slut, he wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole." Mum screamed and was pulled away by Dad, his face was bright red and his breathing had also picked up. Before anyone could blink, Mum snapped, she wriggled out of Dad's strong hold, her hand balled into a fist and then in a flash she swung it toward Hayley's face. Nothing but silence in the air as a sickening crack on Hayley's face ricocheted through the now very silent ballroom. All faces now on to the two mother's. Dad grabbed Mum and I quickly jumped in to hold back Hayley as she cried and held her face with her hands. The way they were looking at each other, they wanted more and now that Mum has had a taste of blood, she wants more.

"Keep away from him, you never had him. And you better destroy any kind of memories you have of my husband before I do more damage to that ugly face of yours. He's mine. It's no wonder your husband has been having an affair with his assistant for the past ten years. You're a bitch and a dreamer who fantasies over someone else's husband, and it's just unfortunate for us that my son now has you as his mother in law. Any disrespect to my son, his wife or kids, you better watch your back, or you'll have to go visit more than a plastic surgeon to fix that face of yours." Mum spat before Dad took her away, Quentin then came over with an almost happy expression as he grabbed Hayley by the arm.

"Serves yourself right, you're not getting any sympathy from me. And you know all that about me anyways, so don't look so shocked like you heard it for the first time. Summer was only making it pubic knowledge. Now get your ass moving before you end up in more trouble." Quentin said calmly before he took Hayley over to say farewell to Ash before leaving. Well I think the rest of us are more stunned at what happened. I knew that they were in a weird relationship. She did say Dad had a certain time frame as how long he had to be married to her before they could divorce. Something about a prenup and trust fund or something, I don't know but it' weird and twisted at that household.

"Remind me to never get on your mother's bad side." Dad chuckled as he came up to me, I was now wrapped in my wife and we were getting ready to call it a night. It's been a long day and I just want to jump into a nice hot bath with my wife and relax before treating her to some slow and sensual love making.

"I second that. Thanks for today Dad, and for watching the girls for the weekend while Ash and I have a few nights honeymoon." I smiled gratefully to my Dad, having Matthew Taylor as my Dad is honestly the greatest, he listens, gives good advice, is always there when we need him, he's just super awesome and I'm proud to call him my Dad. And I love him more than anything.

"You're welcome son, but about that weekend." he said with a smirk and that's when I saw Brax, Jace, Aidan, Nick and Izzy all come up from behind him with a yellow envelope. What the heck does that mean? We've had this arranged for weeks now. I was about to say something when Brax stepped forward and held out the envelope to me.

"What's this?" I asked as I let go of my wife to grab the item from his hand. I passed it to Ash to open as I wanted to hold her more. I'm getting way too clingy and I probably look like I'm trying to suffocate Ash with the amount of touching I have to do. It's not as bad as Aidan though, poor Georgie has ended up with one very over protective male, she's never left alone, he's always making sure she has everything she needs and that she's safe and sound. He's got her triple wrapped in bubble wrap.

"Holy shit!" Ash gushed as she read what was on the piece of paper. I looked down and read what was written and looked back at my siblings, they all looked pleased with our reactions.

"We wanted to give you a proper honeymoon. Everything is booked, paid for, all you have to do is turn up. Thanks to Ash's boss, she's given her the time off, and same for you, since I'm your boss, you have to do as I say. It's ten days, you fly out tomorrow at ten, so don't be late. And your daughters will be fine and taken care of by all of us, so you can enjoy some time alone before you add number three." Brax said with a smile, I was stunned that they had done this for us. I looked at the piece of paper and read that we were going to be spending our honeymoon in Port Douglas. Wow, I can't believe that they did this for us.

"Thanks so much." Ash cried, she had the waterworks flowing as she hugged each of them. Those hormones are going crazy, horny one minute, emotional the next, it's like a merry go round.

"Enjoy, now as there's already been plenty of entertainment. You are free to leave and start consummating this marriage. I'm sure your dying to do that." Aidan chuckled, I nodded fast which had them all chuckle. I wrapped my hands around Ash and went on the look out for the two most important people in this room to say good night to. Once they were located, we made our way over to them and hugged them both.

"You be good girls, and you can call us anytime of the day to say anything, okay?" I said to Mia and Evie as Ash and I kneeled on the floor as they stood almost tiredly next to Nanna and Lexi. Half of the kids have passed out and ready to go home and sleep.

"Yup, love you Daddy." Mia said with a yawn and then wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her tight and didn't want to let her go. This is going to be the longest time away from my baby girl and I'm going to miss her like crazy.

"I love you too Mia." I said as I showered her in kisses. Ash was doing the same with Evie, until we swapped over and did it all again with the other. These girls mean everything to us, and they will be missed very much. With one last farewell to the guests, I whisked my wife up to our suite and was glad to have her alone finally.

"Bath time Mrs Taylor, and then I'm going to kiss every inch of your luscious body until the sun comes up." I whispered in her ear as I held her tightly. Her back was pressed into my front as we gazed out the large window and gazed at the clear starry sky. My hands spread over her belly as my son gave my a kick, I smiled and pressed my lips softly to the side of Ash's head.

"I love the sound of that Mr. Taylor, and I love you." she whispered and then turned to look up at me, her face glowing and her eyes shining. My lips found hers for a light soft kiss. It's just the beginning, I'm going to love being married to Ash, and I can't wait to spent the rest of my life with her and our kids. What more could I want? Life is great right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!

If you want to see a pic of Ash's dress, you can find it on my Instagram ( @heatherjoyroberts777) and on the Facebook page (facebook.com/TaylorFamilySeries) .... plus there's heaps other on there that can be seen as well, like the kids and characters plus some other random photos that i've taken lol.

Oh a few chapters back I mentioned that Jax play "footy"... I did mean Football as In Australian Rules Football (AFL), some of you were asking about that. We call soccer, soccer here so it's definitely not that :) It will be featured later on in the books .
Also Netball, it's a non contact sport similar to basketball except the ring does not have a back board and your not allowed to step or dribble the ball ( my netball rules are very rusty lol). Oh and well done to the Aussie team for winning against Jamaica tonight in the semi final at the Commonwealth games. Show down for gold against New Zealand... aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi.... haha.

Like always, if there's something you don't know, just ask or google it, most of the times, you get the meaning for it from there. :)

Until next time, see you soon!

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 66.7K 30
Book ONE of "The Taylor Family Series" ~ Follow the journey of newlyweds Matthew and Summer Taylor as they start their new life together as husband a...
4.2M 58.7K 43
**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only daughter of Matty and Sums Taylor. Under t...
3.6M 95.6K 51
"ONE BROKEN GIRL. FIVE POPULAR BOYS." • • • It's funny how life can be amazing at one moment t...
249 8 9
Nolan Foster and Annaliese Dixon are from different worlds. Two measly teenagers who are going to high school and fit in their respective cliques. Un...