Conquering Villains and Captu...

By YouthfulPeach

No matter how beautiful, smart, athletic, and personable Yoshino Shizuka is, compared to Semi Madoka, she is... More

1: He's so gorgeous, it'd be a crime not to make a move.
2: Goddamnit! Semi Madoka?!?! Why the hell is it you again?
3: Operation Shizuka Seduces the Seriously Sexy Semi
4: My body's fine. It's only my pride that's been critically damaged.
5: Lately, it seems you have a lot to thank me for.
6: Even the stray cats in my neighbourhood avoid me.
7: Please fall in love with me!
8: It's cuter than I expected...your dimple embedded smile that is.
9: I don't like being even ten steps away from you.
10: She would've been more than capable of...murdering him.
11: You would've liked it if it had been a kiss.
12: I want to walk home with you, for as long as you'll allow me to.
13: It's enough for me that you alone like it.
14: You jerk! Are you casting me aside because you have a girlfriend now?
15: Why should the world exist if the person I love isn't a part of it?
Extra 15.5: Can you not afford to go on the school trip either?
16: I wouldn't say these things to anyone but you.
17: If you'd like, I could offer my body to you right now?
18: I'm not someone you need to be supicious of!
19: If your ladyship wishes, this servant is willing to serve you for eternity.
20: I'd be satisfied with looking at one face my entire life if it were yours!
21: Doesn't it seem like I'm falling in love with him first?!
22: You're right. I'm yours...That means you can't throw me away, okay?
23: Let's fill our days together with even more unforgettable memories.
24: We're nothing like an old married couple!
25: Couldn't you just take me as a husband in this lifetime?
26: Sometimes you end up wanting mutually exclusive things.
27: Cheating is prohibited.
28: Because that's how much you mean to me.
29: If you explode, can I sell your stuff online?
30: Carelessness can be deadly.
31: Not everything the villain does will come together logically!
32: You're too adorable.
Extra 32.5: I like being needed by you.
33: The world we live in is unfair.
Extra 33.5: Author's Note and Character Profiles
34: Mental health -1000! Your opponent has delivered a critical hit!
35: Would you do something like this with your brother?
36: If you don't stop, I can't guarantee that you won't get hurt!
37: Rather than an actual threat, at best, you're more of a minor inconvenience.
38: You'd be so much more attractive if you just kept your mouth closed!
39: Are you not a fan of the maid concept?
40: Is that a voodoo doll?
41: Breaking and entering is simple for a fairy.
42: Perhaps, I'm just someone who isn't meant to find love.
43: Failure isn't a luxury we can afford!
44: Would you have loved me if you had known?
45: Just be quiet and say that you'll marry me won't you?
46: He was a legend.
Extra 46.5: Author's Ramblings and Character Portraits
47: What kind of psychopath exacts his revenge like this?!
48: You're much more wild and unihibited than I would've imagined.
Extra: Shall I beat you until you can no longer stand? [Madoka Special I]
Extra: I don't need your pity. [Madoka Special 2]
Extra: He had a dream more bizarre than any he had ever had. [Madoka Special 3]
49: Nothing is impossible unless you think it is.
50: Send me off like a worried mother on her child's first day of kindergarten.

Extra 47.5: The girl I love the most will always be you.

3K 95 36
By YouthfulPeach

*The events that transpired right after Shizuka dragged Madoka out of the classroom.*

The remaining people in the room observed a moment of silence before Fuyuki asked, "Uh did we just witness to Shii-chan make use of her superior athleticism to kidnap the rare beauty that is Madoka-kun?"

"Regardless of whether that can be considered kidnapping or not, weren't her movements just a bit too well-practiced?" questioned Yoru. "All of that had to have been executed in just under two minutes!"

On the other hand, Araki's thoughts were progressing towards an entirely different direction altogether. "A decisive, ambitious, and sometimes selfish personality coupled with an unquestionable superior physical constitution. Shizu-rin unexpectedly might have the potential to be a formidable criminal, ne? If I ever start up a mercenary troop, I'll have to make sure to poach her."

Satoru's eyes darted back and forth unable to follow.

The more Araki ruminated on this idea, the more he seemed to be taken by it. "Fuyuyu~ don't you think it would be cool if I became a mercenary?"

"No, nii-san. I don't," replied Fuyuki drily.

"Really? You don't?" he drawled as he used his index finger to poke at his sister's cheeks. "I think it could be fun."

Satoru whom still couldn't tell whether or not Araki was joking, wondered aloud, "People like mercenaries only appear in web novels and stuff don't they?"

"Hm? Do you like reading web novels, Satoru-kun?" asked Mika.

"I sometimes read them with Satoshi but most of the time it's just him reading them by himself and then him giving me summaries of what happened later," answered Satoru.

Mika hummed quietly. "So that's it."

Satoru nodded. "He's really into the stories that feature a powerful hero. Actually, there's one he told me about recently that heavily features mercenaries."

"What's it about?" asked Fuyuki. 

"It's about a highly skilled Chinese assassin who dies and gets transmigrated into an ancient world as the prime minister's illegitimate and good-for-nothing fourth son."

"Wow. That sounds interesting. What happens next, Satoru-kun?" inquired Mika.

"Well, I don't want to give any spoilers but basically using the skills he acquired in his previous life, the protagonist sets up a mercenary group," explained Satoru. "The group becomes so successful later on that the hero ends up becoming so incredibly wealthy and influential that his greatness even eclipses the reigning emperor's."

Araki grinned. "Ohoh, sounds like your lil bro has good taste, Sakkun."

Satoru was slightly taken aback. Since when had he become "Sakkun"?

"If you want, Sakkun, once I nab Shizu-rin for our ranks, I'll let you join my troops too." Araki looked at Yoru. "Same for you, Aki-tan. Heh, then it'll be just like old times."

Yoru nodded solemnly. "I'm always grateful for your consideration, senpai."

Fuyuki knocked her head against her brother's. "Stop messing around, nii-san. Neither mom nor I will ever approve of you engaging in illegal activities."

As Araki's sister, Fuyuki, unlike the newly dubbed "Sakkun", knew that with Araki's capricious and brash personality, if he said he was interested in something, no matter how crazy it seemed, it was highly possible that he would actually pursue it. Therefore, she had to make it clear that she was firmly against his newest idea.

"Besides, what happened to your current work anyways?" asked Fuyuki. "Weren't you doing well with your rent-a-boyfriend service?"

From what she knew, since the beginning of the year, her brother had started a so-called "boyfriend sharing service" online that would lend out attractive young men for hourly increments to any customer willing to pay. According to Araki, his customer base comprised mainly of young women in their twenties and thirties who wanted a man to accompany them while they shopped, ran errands, or travelled, but none of the emotional entanglements that would come with being in an actual relationship.

Araki shrugged. "Eh? That? I stopped doing that months ago. It got boring. Junjun is taking care of everything now. He's always been good at organizing and managing stuff. Remember, Aki-tan?"

Yoru nodded. "Yes, I remember Jun-senpai being a very meticulous person."

While Kiseki Gakuen had always been known as prestigious school, as it had housed many elite students over the years, it hadn't always been a peaceful place to study at as the high percentage of elite students often translated to a surplus of ambitious individuals vying to emerge as the rulers of the school.

The more successful of these individuals would establish their own factions and battle it out with the other factions in the school for supremacy.

Naturally, due to his superior appearance and bold and unrestrained character, the moment he had entered high school, Araki very easily became the leader of his own faction.

As red was known to be his signature colour, all of his followers, which included Yoru, pinned a red feather pin to their school-issued ties to represent their fealty to him. It was for this reason that his faction became known as the Red Wing and Araki became known as the Red King. Eventually, after much upheaval, Araki and his faction became one of the two most powerful forces at Kiseki Gakuen.  

Due to the fact that many of his followers still fervently worshiped him, even after he graduated, Araki could still assemble them as he pleased and request that they help him with his various fleeting pursuits.

Of course, fleeting was the key word here as the rate in which Araki became dispassionate about things was even faster than the rate in which he got into them. It was for this reason that he had held countless job titles and acquired so many skills over the years despite the fact that he had only just graduated from university.

Even though Fuyuki would occasionally nag him about his inability to commit to a single project or career path, it wasn't as if she could really judge, since much like her brother, Fuyuki also couldn't stand doing the same thing for an extended period of time either.

"How does a rental boyfriend service work?" asked Satoru innocently.

"Oh?" Araki lifted an eyebrow with interest. "Are you interested, Sakkun? I could give Junjun a call and get you a job if you want. Your looks are a definite pass."

Mika gently placed her carton of chocolate milk down on the desk and smiled beautifully. "Your jokes are as great as always, ne, Araki-senpai? I think it's really amazing that you came to support Fuu-chan." She suddenly paused as her smile faltered. "It's just a shame that Ichika onii-sama couldn't be here to join in on the fun."

At once, Araki's playful expression morphed into a look of utter disdain. "What's really a shame is the fact that that pompous poser hasn't been hit by a truck yet."

During his reign as the Red King, in spite of all Araki's and his faction's efforts, they were unable to become the ultimate rulers of Kiseki as they were always opposed by an equally powerful faction known as the White Wing, helmed by no other than the White King: Satou Ichika, Mika's older brother. 

Although few knew why these two legendary figures openly abhorred one another, everyone knew that the start of their antagonism towards one another began at the school's entrance ceremony in their first year and continued on ever since.

Yet, ironically enough, it was through Araki and Ichika's longstanding feud that Fuyuki, Mika, and Shizuka inadvertently became acquainted and eventually became close friends.

"Nii-san, behave!" Fuyuki elbowed her brother in the rib. "Don't mind my stupid big brother, Mii-chan. How is Ichika-senpai by the way?"

"Onii-sama is still well. He's just caught up with work at the moment because he's leading a new project." In truth, the real reason why Ichika was absent wasn't because he couldn't prioritize his sister over his work, but because Mika had specifically forbade him from returning.

Even though Mika knew that her brother would've been more than willing to drop everything if she even slightly hinted at it, she didn't want Ichika to become an irresponsible leader for her sake.

What Mika didn't expect was that as a result of her decision, Ichika would actually sulk for two entire weeks.

In the end, Mika had to promise that she would increase their video calling sessions from twice a week to four times a week and visit him abroad on their next holiday before he recovered.

"Ah, it seriously would've been great if he could've made it. It's been such a long time since I've seen him." Fuyuki's eyes were gleaming. "I bet he's beating girls off with a stick overseas. I mean how could any of them resist? He's the ideal boyfriend! He literally checks off every single box! His personality is mature and steady. His background is pristine. His intelligence is indisputable. And his looks! God, his looks!"

Mika chuckled and ducked her head in slight embarrassment. Inwardly, she thought that her friend's assessment of her brother might've been different if she had seen Ichika's face when he had been pitifully whining about how his precious baby sister didn't want him anymore, with puffed out cheeks, and pouty lips.

"I mean Ichika-senpai isn't quite as good- looking as Madoka-kun but he's definitely appealing in his own right," asserted Fuyuki. "If Madoka-kun is like an aloof god who's out of everyone's reach then Ichika-senpai is like a valiant and heroic knight whom you can depend on."

As he stared at the enamoured Fuyuki, Yoru could only frown. "Careful you don't choke on your own drool."

Fuyuki openly snubbed him as her gaze settled on Mika. "You know, now that I'm thinking about it, I feel like I'd be able to make an exception to my "no perfect guys" rule if it's for a grown-up Ichika-senpai and his adult allure." She winked at Mika suggestively. "How about it, Mii-chan? Shall I become your sister-in-law?"

Just as Fuyuki was about to make a remark, her mouth was blocked off by Araki's hand.

Yoru reflexively narrowed his eyes.

Fuyuki blinked in confusion.

"I'll only say this once but if you say stupid crap like that again, I'll get really mad, Fuyuki, even if it's you."

Fuyuki was stunned. She couldn't remember the last time her brother had actually called her by her given name.

Araki's eyes were scorching with odium as he stated, "Even if I were to be tortured to the point of death, I still wouldn't hand you over to the likes of that shitty bastard. Got it?"

Dazed, Fuyuki nodded slowly.

Araki removed his hand. After a while, he seemed to return to his usual self as his face softened.

Roughly patting his sister's head he added, "That overrated asshole aside, I'm not handing you over to anyone yet, Fuyuyu. You're still way too young to be dating."

Fuyuki stared at her brother helplessly. "Nii-san, I'm eighteen...not eight."

Araki turned his nose up arrogantly. "Hmph, I don't care if you're eighty. If I say you're not ready then you're not ready!"

"I may be wrong but weren't you ten or eleven when you started dating, senpai?" pointed out Mika. "Fuu-chan told me you went on after school dates as early as primary school."

"He sure did. The girls in his class had a rotational system so that everyone could take turns going on dates with him." Fuyuki shot her brother a judgmental look. "You're such a hypocrite, nii-san."

"Yeah, but no matter whom I'm with, the girl I love the most will always be you." Araki grinned as he leaned over and landed several kisses on Fuyuki's hair. "Isn't that right, Fuyuyu?"

"Nii-san, stop iiiiiiiit!" protested Fuyuki as she covered her head with both hands. "I told you to not do stuff like that outside."

No matter how many times her brother showered her with affectionate words and gestures, Fuyuki always became greatly embarrassed each time it happened in public.

"Don't wanna!" retorted Araki defiantly as he pulled Fuyuki into his lap and covered her cheeks in kisses.

Fuyuki squirmed around uncomfortably as her cheeks became flushed. "Nii-san, you can't keep treating me like this. I'm not a baby anymore!"

Araki scoffed. "So what? No matter how old you are, you'll still be my cute little sister."
Araki paused as he recalled something, "Ah, but I do miss seeing a tiny little Fuyuyu who'd run over to my room at night with her two beloved plushies, "Quackers" the cow and "Moomoo" the duck, begging me to sleep with her."

"Araki nii-san!!!!!"

Araki laughed gleefully. His sister was most adorable when she was embarrassed.

Fuyuki who had had enough hid her face in his chest and unhappily muttered, "You're the worst. You don't come home for three whole months and the first thing you do when you see me is embarrass me in front of my friends."

"Yes, yes, it was my bad. Nii-san is sorry." Araki began to stroke her back gently to appease her.

Fuyuki said nothing as she firmly gripped her brother's jacket.

At the side, Mika and Satoru wordlessly exchanged glances. As tactful people they knew it wasn't in their place to interfere.

In Satoru's case, as he had more siblings than the average person, he knew that sibling relationships, like another other relationship took on many different forms. Thus, he didn't think that anything was strange about this brother-sister pair.

Meanwhile, Mika empathized with Fuyuki as she too grew up with an outstanding older brother whose only notable flaw was his overbearing sister-complex.

After a while, Fuyuki finally broke the silence. "Would it have killed you to send us a message every once in a while, nii-san? Do you know how worried me and mom were?....Did you not miss us at all?"

Araki stiffened for an instant before he resumed his previous movements. "Of course, I missed you guys. How could I not?"

She grumpily struck his chest with an enclosed fist. "Whatever, you big liar."

"I'm not lying."

Another stretch of silence passed before he leaned back and Fuyuki looked up at her brother. "You're coming home with me for dinner, right?"

Araki broke into a wide smile. It seemed his sister had forgiven him. "Yeah!"

Although Fuyuki tried to suppress her happiness, the slight curve of her lips revealed how she really felt.

In turn, seeing her like this made Araki unable to resist giving her another kiss on the cheek. "You really are the cutest, Fuyuyu~~~~"

Watching Fuyuki and Araki who seemed to be in their own little world, under the desk and out of sight, Yoru unconsciously dug his fingers into his palms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 397 43
Ryuuzaki Amano. The popular star athlete in the Senior Class, comes from a well off wealthy family. All the girls dream to be his....All the guys wan...
150K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
148K 4.6K 24
Y/n L/n is a new 2nd year transferred student in Aobajohsai, she becomes best friends with a girl named April. She got the nickname Kitten for being...
546K 20.6K 114
(Name) Shiwakita isn't an ordinary girl, no matter how many times she tries or wishes she can be. She can never be normal, not if she's the daughter...