(Durarara!! - Shizuo x Reader...

Par Ahmelyie

COMPLETED!! Summary/Preview: (F/n), an expert assassin, was hired by Orihara Izaya to dispatch his rival sinc... Plus

A/N:
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 1
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 2
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 3
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 4
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 5
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 6
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 7
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 8
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 9
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 10
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 11
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 12
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 13
A/N 2: First Transition of Arcs
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 1
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 2
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 3
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 4
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 5
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 6
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 7
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 8
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 9
IMPORTANT (not an update)
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 10
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 11
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 12
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 13
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 14
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 15
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 16
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 17
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 18
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 19
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 20
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 21
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 22
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 24
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 25
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 26
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 27
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 28
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 29
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 30
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 31
A/N 3: Second Transition of Arcs
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 1
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 2
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 3
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 4
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 5
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 6
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 7
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 8
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 9
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 10
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 11
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 12
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 13
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 14
A/N 4: Last Transition
Denoument - Ending - Finale - Grand Finale

[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 23

64 8 1
Par Ahmelyie

[Omniscient POV]

As the audience warmly welcomes the fourth set of matchers. (F/n), above all her excitement, feels quite nervous. She thinks that her opponent doesn't believe she is a girl and he will not go easy on her.

After she saw how Varona and Mikage competed and hurt each other, she begins to think that more than just fun, the festival exists for people to hurt each other and satisfy those who are watching. Yet, her decision is torn between her eagerness to fight and the sadness she feels also because she thinks she'll be fighting a good guy. Although he is also considerable strong and fast, she would eventually hurt him.

(F/n) placed her right hand over her heart, telling herself to calm down. Chikage went to the stage first, only to be greeted by his fans.

"Kya!! Rocchin is out!" Non squealed loud enough that it reverberated in the place.

"Do your best! Fight, fight!" Kamichika and the others backed up. The Toramaru gang also made an uproar to cheer their boss.

In return, Chikage winked at the ladies and sent them a flying kiss, while he waved at his gang men.

Karisawa sighed. "Rocchin's a playboy as ever."

"You know him?" Kururi softly asked.

"Not really," Erika replied while scratching the back of her head. "Anri-chan and I bumped on him once before." Erika then noticed that Anri and her group did not come. "Oh, what a waste. Anri-chan's not here."

Mairu peeped through (F/n) shoulder to see what's going on the stage and he sees Chikage boldly flirting in the middle of everyone. She whistles loudly, startling (F/n). "Whew! That man's amazing! We can be good friends."

Freaked out, (F/n) stepped away from Mairu, only to be stopped by a strong palm on her back. She turned around to see who it was. "Shizuo-san..."

"Everyone is waiting outside. Do your best." He grabbed her shoulder tightly as a form of good luck, smiled at her, then pushed her out to the stage. (F/n) nearly stumbled but she got back on her feet before she can fall.

The audience's uproar weakens when they saw Chikage's opponent – a young woman. She's pretty although she's not stylish at all.

Erika rubbed her chin as she loudly thought, "So Rocchin's opponent is really a woman huh? I doubted it since Male Black Rider mentioned their names. Her's is not Japanese at all."

"She's capable," Kururi intervened with her thoughts. "She's the one who knocked out most of the men in the preliminary round like an untamed bull. That huge ball is also hers."

Erika scratched the top of her head. "That's amazing, though Rocchin has a weak side on women. This won't be a fight..." She noticed how Rocchin glared at (F/n) as soon as they were face to face."... or it will be."

He's definitely shooting daggers at her. His glare is frightening. That frown in his face doesn't help at all. (F/n) tried to act as normal as she could with all of these.

"Are prepared to get your cover blown, Mr. Cross-dresser?" he asked him in an intimidatingly low voiced that only the two them can hear.

"I'm telling you, I'm a girl!" (F/n) desperately tried to get her point across him, not shouting it loud.

"Even your voice is cross-dressed," he added in distaste. (F/n) slumped her shoulders due to his reverse compliment.

Togusa squinted at those two and noticed them arguing about something as their gestures suggests. "What are those two quarreling about?" he asked the otaku boy.

"Who knows?" comes the uninterested reply of Yumasaki as he flips over the pages of the manga volume he just finished earlier.

The announcer resumed. "Fighters ready..." Both of the fighters got into their fighting stance. "Go!"

Right away, Chikage threw at her a very powerful punch, which she successfully evaded, although she was very shocked. His misunderstanding has escalated into frustration and hate over a short period of time. Why is he so determined to prove that I'm a guy? (F/n) thought hard.

"Who-hoao! Chikage-san has taken a fierce initiative towards Prestn-san!" says the referee. The audience didn't make an uproar, though as they may be debating themselves whether Leena is a cross dresser or not.

His punch was followed by chains of powerful combos. (F/n) had no choice but to defend herself from this mad fighter's storm. She counters his attacks, which she couldn't evade. She hadn't even made her first attack. She was fast and her body was flexible, but Chikage's moves are continues moves that he probably doesn't think about anymore. That is why he can keep up to her.

She may have skillfully shun his strong and powerful attacks, but because he was that willful, he created (F/n)'s blind spot. She didn't see his strong knee jab coming and was therefore unable to react before she felt a very powerful blow in her abdomen.

As she was forced backwards to the edge of the stage, Chikage's body lifted from the ground due to the impact. (F/n) retched some saliva before she got back on her feet and distanced herself away from the edge safely.

The Toramaru leader sauntered across the stage, maintaining a safe distance from her. "A typical girl won't have your agility to dodge my serious attacks," he said as he dilated his eyes in fury, "Furthermore, she would pass out after I kick her in the stomach!"

"I said: 'you got it wrong!'" (F/n) still replied to that nonsense.

Her enemy charged in at her once more. His motion and attacks are still as mighty and continuous as ever, as if he hasn't felt a tinge of exhaustion from earlier... truly a fearsome opponent.

(F/n) evaded all his punches and kicks and prevented him from grabbing her. When she had her chance, she didn't waste it as she spank some sense into him. Her spank was not fully controlled. It pushed him away from her, but the noise vibrated to his brains and the entire crowd.

"What was that! Prestn-san has finally landed her first hit on Chikage Rokujo-san!" Male Black Rider exclaimed. "What a powerful comeback!" The audience began to cheer once more.

"Oops, my bad. I didn't mean to-" (F/n) tried to apologize to him. She made a wrong move. Because her spank was powerful, the lesser it made him think that she could still be a girl. The more girlish she looks, the more boyish she fights. The more she becomes a cross dresser in his eyes.

As Chikage managed to turn his head straight to face her again, the more dangerous the fire in his eyes becomes. "You leave me no choice," he hissed as he dashed towards her.

For a moment, (F/n) saw his hand a few centimeters ready to cup her breast. "Kya!!" she screamed as she shut her eyes close. She freaked out and didn't have the chance to think as she swings her fist strongly onto his face, sending him off bounds in one hit.

"Watch where you touch... I will punch you!" She growled. Her eyes are blood shot, her teeth are tightly clenched, and the fist she used is trembling in fury. The spot from her she punched Rokujo left a straight line of dust floating in the air.

As soon as the dust dissipated, Rokujo can be seen lying flat with his back on the ground. "I accept, you are a woman." He finally found his resolve. Any woman would probably react the same if a random man attempts to grope her chest.

The audience all had their mouths agape, even the referee. "Chikage-Rokujo-kun is out of bounds! The winner is Leena Prestn-san!" the referee announced.

Everyone settled their internal debates. Despite (F/n)'s strength and fighting skills, she's a girl. Otherwise, she wouldn't have done something that extreme to her opponent.

The medics brought Chikage to a different room while (F/n) returned to the waiting room. The medics let Kadota join his Chikage in the recovery room.

"That was astonishing, neesan!" Mairu exclaimed as she got all over (F/n) again. "Where do you hide that strength? Could it be, you weren't attacking him all along because you're reserving your energy for the last? That's one amazing hit, though! Even I couldn't do something about that!"

"Let her rest Mairu," Mikage told her. "She got hit on her abdomen, remember?"

(F/n) sat beside Mikage and said to her, "That saved me; thank you."

The dojo master flashed her a friendly smile in return. (F/n) noticed Shizuo's sad look at her before Male Black Rider spoke on mic, "Moving on to our semi-finals, let's call on the first set of matchers: Orihara Mairu-san vs Heiwajima Shizuo-san!"

"Oh, it's my turn already?" Mairu happily snaps as she hops out of the room. Shizuo followed after her. (F/n) didn't have the chance to say anything to them, especially to him.

The two fighters face each other on stage. The younger girl is smiling readily while the other had his usual emotionless expression in his face.

"Nee, Shizuo-niisan, I always see you chase Iza-nii around. I was only watching you from afar, but I think you're really amazing. You're crazy strong," Izaya's little sis complimented the blonde guy. "I've always wanted to fight you, you know?"

"You're one strange youngster," he replied flatly. "Adult gang men are careful not to involve me with their business, but you challenge me to a fight."

"I didn't once think that this will happen. It's like a dream come true!" she said happily to him. "I want to see how far I can go. Can I defeat you, Shizuo-niisan? ... I don't think you'll let me defeat you, though."

"On your mark... Go!" The fight begins.

Mairu attacked first like she did in her previous match. She kicked Shizuo's leg, but she didn't get to move him a little. The pain ran across her leg, making her draw back. After she's recovered from the shock and pain, she decided to deliver regular punches all over the blonde guy.

Shizuo didn't move, not even a single finger. Her attacks are like nothing to him. In his mind, Mairu is just exhausting herself.

"Mairu, you idiot," Kururi mutters. "You know you won't win, yet why...?"

Karisawa notices the worried look on the older twins face and decided to answer her worried question. "Mairu-chan didn't want to back down. She doesn't want to draw back and embarrass herself since she's faced Shizuo-san this match."

"That girl is crazy amazing," a person from the audience commented, "To fight Shizuo heads on like that, not to mention her built and raw ability. She won't stand a chance."

"But that girl is that information broker's little sister," another reacted, "Same blood breeds the same species."

Mairu snorted upon hearing that and growled back, "I am not a disease like him! Don't lump me in with my brother!" Male Black Rider flinched at this. A few people who think of Izaya the same way laughed at how Mairu reacted.

"You don't get along with your brother, huh?" says her opponent.

"Of course not! Brother is a creep who likes toying people's feelings," she replied only to him. "I'm not going to become like him!"

Mairu started to slow down her chains of attacks. Her punches have become stronger and she's even made her strongest attack, which is not too strong that it will go back to her, but there's not a single scratch nor bruise in Shizuo's body. Even if Mairu's so fired up to fight and she won't turn back, her body reached its limit.

The girl soon stopped attacking, sweating hard and panting loudly. "You're like a steel wall, Shizuo-niisan..." she told him. As Mairu attempted to open her clenched fists, they won't open at all and they tremble. Not to mention, attempting to do that caused her a great deal of pain.

Shizuo noticed Mairu's pair of reddish bruised knuckles and sighed. Mairu's keeping it all to herself just for the sake of fighting. She must be hurting a lot. Thus, Shizuo quickly grabbed her shirt and hurled her outside the stage feet first before she can react.

By that time, Mairu noticed that she's off the bounds. "Whoa! With one move, Heiwajima Shizuo has thrown Orihara Mairu off the bounds. This duel is won by Heiwajima Shizuo-kun!" There came the announcement.

"How could you do that?! This is so unfair, Shizuo-niisan!" Mairu complained at him. Shizuo just pointed to her her poor knuckles and left the stage before she can react again.

"That was nice of you, Shizuo-senpai," Varona told him.

"I didn't want to hurt her," Shizuo replied sternly.

"Let us not waste our time and proceed to the next match!" came the announcement. "Varona-san vs Leena Prestn-san! Come here on stage!"

-

"Mmm! Yummy! I've never tasted anything this good my entire life!" exclaimed a 10-year old girl as she was happily eating sushi at Simon's food stall together with her granny. She then asked Simon, "Mister, what are these tiny rice rolls called?"

"Those are called 'sushi'," he replied, "Rushian style!"

The girl finished her food and cheerfully said to the tall man, "Thank you for the food." The marks of crying on her face have disappeared. The two customers have started to walk away, hand in hand.

The crowd from afar roared again. Simon got curious. "The people's been lively since earlier. How are Varona, Shizuo, and Leena doing?"

"If you're curious, just go," Dennis retorted.

"No. I will watch over our food cart," Simon sternly said.

Upon hearing that name, the two returned to Simon's food cart. "Did you just say Leena?" the old lady asked. "What is her full name?"

"Oh, Ms. Leena Prestn," Simon said. "Do you know her?"

"You're right, Mirae-granny! Big sis Leena is here!" Malana enthusiastically exclaimed.

"If you're looking for her, she's fighting on the grand stage," Dennis told them, pointing the direction. "Be careful; there are many people. Don't let go of each other."

"Okay! Thank you, good mister!" Malana said while Mirae smiled in gratitude.

As they ventured the long food district together, Mirae held firmly into Malana's smaller hand. She muttered, "Your long suffering will be over now, Aaron. Your big sis Leena will save you."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

90.1K 3.3K 17
Both of the two were renowned in Ikebukuro, and both could be significantly dangerous. That fact could either draw the two together or force a wedge...
1K 35 10
Izaya Orihara is the victim of a vicious stabbing in the heart of Ikebukoro which leaves his nerves destroyed and him paralysed from the waist down...
24.2K 774 13
Izaya doesn't know how to deal with his feelings in a healthy or safe way. Shizuo tries to help him since he has dealt with similar issues in the pas...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...