Lost love (Ciel Phantomhive x...

By GoneIntoOblivion

You were pretty close to Queen Victoria due to your parent's owning the tea company Earl Grey. You were almos... More

The First Encounter
The Lady of Midford
Someone Is Getting Interested...
Oh, Dear...
The Arrival
Food~
Welp...
A Good Little Meeting
It Was An Order...
Dress Up Time~
The Party Is About To Begin
A Little Surprise
The Meeting
The Meeting Pt.2

One Word: Uh-Oh...

1.5K 43 16
By GoneIntoOblivion

     The bright color of your eyes held a look of utter confusion as they followed the blonde soon fade out of sight. Your gaze soon lowered to the hat that belonged to the male from before. You smiled once again as his bright smiling face came to your mind; but it soon vanished when a different thought came to mind... Why was he in this part of the castle? Here at all? Those questions stuck with you for a bit of time, even when you noticed how there was a bit of mud and soil on your dress Moments later.

~Finnian's POV~

As noises and shouting of shuffling servants came from the kitchen, a straw hat wearing male was working not too far outside. He hummed a bit as he planted a few flowers, just to, brighten up the garden... A little more. "Hey, Finny. Could you come around and help me with somethin'. I would ask Mey-Rin but... Eh, I dunno where she is." The Phantomhive chef called out as he poked his head through a window. The blonde looked up and flashed Baldroy a closed-eye smile. "Of course!" He said, standing and brushing off his shorts. "Hurry!" A loud yell then came from the kitchen as Baldroy rushed over to do something, seeming to nearly trip over something.

A crash then made Finny break out into a sprint. He rushed up to the door but came to a halt. He looked down at his clothes, them doused in mud and soil. "Ohhh..." He said in a whiny tone. "The master is going to kill me..." he grumbled before rushing inside. A trail of muddy footprints following him. He tried to make his way to the kitchen as fast as possible, Buuuuut was stopped short by ramming into someone. It took him a few moments to register what had just happened, but when he did, he began to apologize repeatedly. A small chuckle left the, assumed female. An eyebrow raised as a look of curiosity replaced the look of concern. Finny then realized how he didn't have his hat anymore.

He looked around, only for a few split seconds before he saw it on the person he had bumped into. She wore a beautiful dress... It wasn't black, so he thought it wasn't the Queen. Another Nobel maybe? He then slowly lifted the hat made of straw, only to see the bright E/C orbs of a Light/Dark haired female.His jaw then dropped when he comprehend what he was looking at... Or who.. "Y/N??" He then asked.

"Yep... It's me." The female stated. A ton of thoughts ran through his head (I know what you be thinkin', Get yo minds outta the gutter people!). "I, Uh. You look, Amazing!" He then stated. The comment made Y/N blush, His own cheeks began to heat up a little. Finnian smiled a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck. He then made his gaze focus back on her as he saw his hat be held out to him. He smiled sweetly and took it, placing it on top of his head. He then began to mess with his hands. "So... I'm taking that you're going to the party?" He then asked. The short/long haired female looked up at this and nodded. "Mhm..." She hummed softly.

He slowly nodded as he straightened his posture. "You don't really seem like the type to take part in such activities though." A slight look of surprise seemed to appear on Y/N's face, only to vanish just as quickly as it appeared; a comment then left her lips. "Am I really that easy to read?" Finnian let a small chuckle leave his lips as his shoulders made a shrugging motion. "Kind of? I guess so?" He said with his usual soft smile that made his eyes light up.

Though... It quickly vanished when he saw how the pretty female looked over her shoulder. He then fixed his gaze on the thing she was looking at and felt his heart drop. A pair of red eyes stared down into his soul, causing a chill to run down his spine...

"Er... Who was..." The trailing off voice broke him out of his petrified state. The man... thing had left. He then shook off his small worries as he looked back at Y/N. "Oh, uh... I'm not sure..." He stated, or... More like grumbled. She then narrowed her eyes, just a tiny bit before shrugging. "Anyhow..."

"How are you? You seem to be doing fine since the last time we met." The blonde gardener then said. The woman he was talking to just shrugged, "Eh... Nothing crazy has really happened."

"Hurry!!"

A bead of sweat then went down the side of the male's face. He just remembered that Baldroy needed help with something. A series of curse words began to play in his mind like a song on repeat, though it wasn't much of a soft melody... "Are you alright?" Y/N asked. Finny blinked a few times before perking up. "Oh! Yea, Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" He asked, chuckling nervously. His lying skills weren't the best, but eh... He gulped a little as he noticed the look on her face. He could clearly tell that she knew something was up.

He then gulped a little and shifted his feet. "Well I..." He trailed off, waiting a few moments before continuing: I gotta go..." He then pretty much booked down the hall. He left so quickly that he didn't get much of a reaction from the guest of the Queen... He just barely noticed how he had left his hat behind.

Loud clunks and thuds echoed through the usually quiet and empty halls of the castle, but the boots on Finnian's feet didn't allow silence. By the time he got to the kitchen he was out of breath. He stopped in the doorway after swinging the door of the kitchen open. "I'm... Here!" He said, his gaze on the ground though. He had bent over, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. He slowly stood up straight and paled at the sight of the room. The kitchen looked like a war zone... Everything was burnt and food was everywhere. "What... H-"
"Why didn't you show up earlier!?" The 37-year-old yelled. Finny looked over and let out a small nervous chuckle. "I... Uhm... well..." The cook himself was covered in the burnt remains of some... sort of meal. "Erg... I don't want your excuse..." Baldroy grumbled. Finny gulped as he looked down. "I'm sorry..." he said softly. The older male then shook his head, letting out a sigh. "It's fine..." He muttered.

The green eyes of Finny then scanned the room of destruction.
"Where are the other servants?" He asked. "They had to do somethin' else, most likely having to do with the party..." Baldroy exclaimed, taking out a cigarette. Finnian slowly nodded. Really feeling bad for being late. "Does that mean the party is going to be called off?"
"Doubt it..."

A frown stayed planted on Finnian's lips as he grabbed a rag. "Might as well clean up the mess before The Queen, Sebastian, or Ciel find out." He said, smiling softly, trying to lighten up the mood just a little. But it quickly faded as he lowered his hands to his sides, Baldroy had paled to an insane amount. It looked as if he had seen a ghost or a de--, "The master wishes to see you, Finnian..." The low, spine chilling voice of the Earl of Phantomhive's butler spoke.

The blonde slowly turned to look at the tall male. He instantly stiffened a bit. "Is something wrong?" Sebastian then asked. Finny quickly shook his head as he went to exit the room. "No... not at all!" He said. The Raven haired male watched him for a few moments, "Alright..." He then moved to follow and escort him to Ciel's Chambers.

When they arrived, Finny let out a deep breath. Why was he so nervous? Sebastian then opened the door and let the gardener enter first. The teenage human glanced at the demon as he moved to enter... Did the master find out?

Finnian looked around a little as Ciel stood by the large window in the back of the room. "Close the door, Sebastian." The bluenette said, kind of bluntly, but the butler obeyed. Another deep breath then left the blonde's lifts as his nervousness became more visible. He started shivering, shaking even.

"I believe you left muddy footprints in the halls if the castle." Ciel then spoke up. Finny cursed himself out in his head as he looked down. "I... uhm..." he trailed off. "Yes... I did.." He stated. Ciel slowly nodded as he glanced at the blonde from over his shoulder. "I see..." he said, turning to face him. "As a punishment... I would like you to clean up the footprints you left behind, and the kitchen." The shorter male explained.

A small sigh left the lips of the teenager's lips. "Yes..." He said quietly, bowing respectfully. He then turned and went to leave. "ONE... more thing..." he said, looking up. He then waved a hand at Sebastian, making a motion of telling him to leave the room. The male nodded at this and went to wait outside the room. Finny gulped a little at this as he came to a halt. He then turned to face his master with a slight look of fear. The Earl of Phantomhive then moved to walk up to him, standing a good distance away though. "You also happened to get a bit of mud on a specific woman after she finished getting dressed for the ball..." He said, his voice colder than normal. A harsh chill went down his spine as he listened to him. "I... er."

"I don't want you talking to her, or even getting near her anymore. And so dear help me if you disrespect her again in anyway... you won't like the consequences.." he said, holding a slight glare. Finny's face held utter fear at how such a short person could be so intimidating. "Y-yes... m'lord..." He managed to get out...

Ciel slowly nodded as he took a step back. "You are dismissed.." he said, walking back over to the window and looking outside. Finny quickly made his way out of the room, swallowing a huge glob of saliva that had formed in his mouth. He then froze for a few seconds. "How did he...?" He muttered. He thought for a few seconds before feeling as if he was being watched. He glanced over his shoulder at Sebastian, only to meet his cold gaze.

The poor cinnamon roll yelped a bit before picking up his speed and grabbing a few things to clean up the mud on the floor. He then looked at his clothes, "Might be best to change..." he muttered to himself.

---

Okay... So Wattpad was being dumb and added a chapter, that being this one. It says I published a new chapter, this one; But no. It's the next one... The Party Is About to Begin... So you kinda just got notified for the wrong thing... Sowwy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
134K 5.2K 35
You have always hated the rich life. Your father, a major in the photography and film making industry. Your mother, a clothes designer. Having to co...
2.7K 93 14
You were friends with Angelina Dalles a.k.a. Madam Red.One day,Madam Red invites you to meet her Beloved Nephew. You arrived with Madam Red infront o...
20.9K 488 24
~ ! 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿 ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰�...