Remnant's Black Knight

By Jerzeyboy95

Why was it always me? Why was I born? Who and where is my mother? Alive and well with her own family or is sh... More

About Yourself and Your Spirit Weapons.(edited)
Everyone's got there story.(Edited)
People are a lot like dirt.(Rewrite/unfinished.)
You cannot make me readers!
You want to be my friend? What for?(unfinished)

What you can't love anymore?(unfinished cut)

3.1K 34 96
By Jerzeyboy95

A little something from me. If you're down or too scared to take a little pain from trying your best or if you're scared of the Unknown?...

A Man who is beaten down by the harshness of reality and humanity, of which he is molded by can Choose to either Adapt or go Crazy in his current form of Environment.

A Man who chooses to do neither of which, has already written his own epilogue. -By Me.

A/N: Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of the readers and watchers on this story. For patiently waiting in limbo due to my work schedule and writers block due to stress. I mostly draw and write to take away stress but lately I've been depressed for about 2 months and found it hard to get a chapter going. I might temporarily cancel British Iowa till I get 10 plus chapters finished.

Onto the chapter!

(At the same time after (Y/N) fell unconscious.)

With the Xiao Long-Rose Family and Branwen Twins out going to the Movies.

Summer: Hey Tai, honey? Don't you think you went a little too overboard on him? She whispers in his ear so Qrow couldn't hear her.

Tai: Tsk! He'll just regenerate and be fine after some time. Why are you so concerned about him all of the sudden? He whispered back curiously.

Summer: I'm not really, I'm just hoping he gets up and does something right today. "I hope you didn't hurt MY (N/N) too much for your sake Tai! Or you'll be wishing you'd gone to the store for those cigarettes a longtime ago if you did..." Summer thought darkly as she glares at Taiyang for a second before her face goes back to stoic. It was then as she was feeling around in her pocket book that she realized her scroll wasn't in her bag.

Summer: Ah darn it, I left my scroll back at the house!

They all walked back to the house to retrieve the tickets but when they were in the front lawn they all heard Zwei's faint barking and howling from inside.

Qrow: Is that Zwei? Qrow asked rhetorically as he quickened his pace ahead of everyone else.

As the barking of the dog grew louder the closer he got. He had one thought in his mind and that was on his step-nephew. Did something happen to (Y/N)? Qrow thought as he gone to try the door and found it unlocked?

Inside the house

Zwei the corgi was going nuts as he carried on barking and howling for help for more than fifteen minutes he raced back and forth through the living room and at the front door. At times he stopped to sniff the prone and unresponsive adolescent boy as he whines and whimpers in distress before going back to barking for assistance.

Then the front door opened to reveal Qrow looking down at Zwei. "Zwei? What's wrong boy?" Qrow spoke to the dog while the Corgi ran off back into the living room area. Qrow walked after Zwei to see a mess of the living room.

Qrow: "What the hell happened?" Qrow said aloud looking at the damage in the place and then noticed the dried blood on and by the fireplace stone. He then heard Zwei bark and turning in the direction of the sound.

He saw Zwei whimpering as (Y/N) was lying on the floor face first with bruises, scrapes and dried blood around his head and on the back of his shirt.

Qrow: ...(Y/N)? He said unsure if he was seeing things. But in a state of controlled panic he rushes over to him. (Y/N)?!

Qrow called out in a raised shocked voice by what was in front of him.

Qrow: I'll run ahead and get him to the hospital!

Summer: We need to get our stories straight. Understand?

Raven: I'll go toss some things around and hide some things... Make it look like a burglary.

Summer looked after Raven as her gaze turned stone and emotionless. She then turned to follow after her. But stopped to address Taiyang

Summer: Tai, go follow them. Be sure that the brat's are careful not to say or do anything to jeopardize what we have here. Summer said in a authoritative manner.

Tai looked at Summer like she said something unintelligible as he

Summer stopped at the foot of the stairs and looked at her Husband with a cold and indifferent look in her eyes. Tai... Go. Now. She growled at him as the latter flinched and spasm in place.

Taiyang: R-Right... I should...go follow them...
Summer got up to the second floor.

Raven turned around

Summer: Raven~ Summer said back and gives the mentioned a bright creepy smile. As she immediately grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off her feet. Not before suddenly slamming her into the floor not once, but twice.

Summer: You know Raven? I'm just struggling to see why are you still able to act so independently? Her voice was distorted as she sat on top and was strangling Raven.

Summer?: We should fix that now.~ She said with a cruel twisted smile full of as she opened her mouth and heaves like she was throwing up.

Raven panicked as she strains to break the unnaturally strong grip on around her neck by her "friend" but couldn't. Summer then vomits up a white and black solution from her mouth and it fell onto Ravens' face and into her mouth.

Ravens body needed air and she involuntarily had swallowed the liquid and then she passed out.

Raven? Raven, are you okay?

I-I... I don't remember? She slurred as she rubbed her head.

Time Skip
Patch Hospital: Intensive Care Wing...

Qrow: S-so. So you mean he's brain dead? Is that what you're saying?

Doctor: No, Mr. Branwen, It's that... Yes, he's in a coma from signs that say brain damage. But what's weird is that his MRI scans show negative signs of it. It might be his Aura or a Semblance that unconsciously activated to keep him alive maybe?

???: Yeah, thank Oum for that miracle, eh? Dr. House, and you all must be the family I presume?

House: Well, after we did his full body check he definitely needed that plot armor level Martin Sue to not be downstairs on a cold slab. But I got a say, your son? Whew! He took some one too many hits. Broken ribs on either side. Ruptured disks and fractures in his vertebra. And swelling of the brain! Oh yeah, he'll be a'okay.

Tai: We were gone for only twenty minutes. His regeneration can't have a limit to it?... Could it? He thought.

Summer: Um, Doctor House? Can we see him?

House: Oh yeah, sure! Just make sure the brother in-law doesn't get too wasted and have the bright idea to hookup his booze to the kids I.V.! The man said back as he limped down the hall but turned back towards the family.

House: Hey Mr. Branwen, got a second? He called for Qrow and waved for him to follow him around the corner.

Qrow: You mean, somebody abused him? Sexually?

House: Well Qrow, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. But when and if your nephew wakes back up. You should have a talk with him. Some of the scars aren't fresh... Whoever did all that to a boy his age and size, I hope he went lights out quickly for his sanity sake. And they gets what coming to them. I know I shouldn't tell you all this, but being the way you are. I believe you should look at the things that fly by you. House softly addressed Qrow feeling sorry for him.

Everyone in the family

Ruby barely containing her tears at what the doctor's had said. She starts bawling her eyes out crying for her big brother.

Ruby: (Cries)Does...does that mean (Y/N) not gonna wake up anymore?

Ruby falls down to the floor as Summer goes to comfort her distraught daughter.

Qrow: So?...That's it? You can't-Is there anything else you can do? He asked with tears coming down his cheeks and could only look at where his nephew laid hooked up to machines then back at the doctor.

The doctor looked at the sets of pleading eyes of the whole family.

Doctor: I'm sorry, just hope for the best. She told them regrettably before walking away to tend to the rest of the floor.

With Dr. House M.D.

House: You wanna know what I think?

Chase: House-

House: -I think?... One of them doesn't know what really happens behind closed doors?

Foreman: You think he was abused?

House: Oh, hush! An "Abnormally high metabolism"? Really? Is that the same as "Involuntary emaciation"? Which isn't a real term by the way. The kid has signs of septic shock for crying out loud and he's still breathing?!

House: How did you miss the eggs down there from the crabs? Were you in penis shock from a little kid? Gross! I bet that the chick with the red eyes and black hair has it and gave it to him.

Foreman: House, you can't just go off of-hrm?

There pagers where ringing stopping the debate, but just before they were about to leave there chairs. A large force of gravity hit everyone in the office room and they passed out in there chairs.

They heard the heart monitor increased rapidly. Faster and faster as it's beeping grew more rapid.

Qrow: NURSE?! PLEASE, WE NEED HELP!

I heard dad yell out in the hall I looked back at (Y/N) in fear as I'm scared something happened to him. I then see his eyelids flutter and I froze in shock as his body started to move and then he let out a scream full of pain and his whole body started convulsing.

(A/N: Switch Eddie Brock with you.)

(Y/N): nNNGAA-AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

The young boys scream was so ear-drum piercing loud it was heard all through out the hospital wing floor.

As floor nurses were rushing into the room to see what had happened and seen the twelve year old boy was screaming and wreathing in pain.

Floor doctor: W-What happened?!

Qrow: W-We don't know!! That heart monitor went crazy and then this happened!

F.D.: Alright, all of you need to leave the room! NOW!!

The more stronger male floor nurses struggled to even hold the small twelve year old down to the bed as he was thrashing around. One of them had brought straps in to hold him down. But then a shockwave rushed out

(Y/N)s screaming had then turn to coughing and then he hacked up a goo-like substance as it came out his mouth. The black-white mixed substance then morphed and started covering (Y/N)'s face, then his whole head. It had started to morph and solidify into a black helmet with a dark purple tassel from the top.

Right after it formed the visor started glowing a ominous crimson.

(Y/N)???: Rrrr?...GRRAAA-AHHH!!-

The skinny twelve year old boy then gained a hell of a lot of strength that the male floor nurses were thrown back and one of his kicks landed smack-dab on one unfortunate mans' chest and the force sent him through the wall into another room.

Everyone froze and stared in shock at the strength the twelve year old boy had just displayed. Then a force of gravity hit all of them. All the hospital staff in the room were forced to the ground. The air suddenly left there lungs and most had passed out quickly from it. Even STRQ, Ruby and Yang fell to the floor as well but didn't faint but struggled to breathe.

Ruby and Yang were struggling for oxygen along with some of the people out in the hall. The ones in the hallway passed out as the force upon them was to much.

But those who remained awake felt the same effect, like they had something trying to push the air out there lungs and some could feel rage and madness in the air.

But Ruby started muttering to herself as her silver eyes changed to I'll help big brother...too. I'll stop them... won't hurt him...

(Y/N) was thrashing and yelling as though his body was experiencing the most intense pain imaginable. His body was then enveloped in thick pitch black miamsa and it swelled in mass over him as the screams were drowned out.

After a few seconds the mass formed into a humanoid shape and the miasma retreated to show a terrifying sight if anyone was awake.

(I don't remember where I found this, but this is badass!)

The Black knight armor that stood in the place of (Y/N) stood up off the bed. It looked at the doorway then towards and out the window, it then chose the window as it's exit jumping through it.

It looked at them blocking it's way.

of this "Black Knight".

The Black Knight looked at them as a lowly growl came from the figure making them freeze.

B. Knight: Grrrrr...

STRQ felt the air around them was hard to breathe.

They

Summer: (F/N), if you can hear us in there? Whatever that thing is don't let it control you! J-Just please come back to us, we know you're still in there. Please!

(Y/N)/???: Really? Me? Being controlled?... Heh. Hehehe! I have my freedom thanks to them!

Qrow: Them? He thought confused then spoke. Kid, come on. We're your family here. Just let us help you, alright?

(Y/N) inside his inner-world through "Berserker" had heard every word from them, but he wasn't changing his mind as he spoke to the Spirit weapon.

(Y/N): Berserker, please try not to hurt Uncle Qrow to much... He has his issues, but he was good to me.

Berserker: I'll try if I can help it, but no promises on a broken bone or two. She said reassuring him while she cracked her knuckles ready to fight them.

Real World

(Y/N)?: I'm not going to do that, I'm good. And besides...

The Black Knight or Berserker had formed the mist to her hands and made two guns in her hands.

(M249 SAW in the right.)

(M82A1 in the left)
A Light Machine Gun and Anti Material Sniper Rifle were held in both hands, fingers ready on the triggers.

(Y/N)???: Why come home when I'm just gonna kill you all here now?~

Qrow: (Y/N). Please, whatever you're going to do. Don't do something you'll regret!

The Black Knight figure didnt speak but had then dashed towards them, unleashing bullets from the LMG at Qrow but a majority of the bullets miss there target and some hit or grazed Qrow. (Y/N) wasn't aware of it, but his first Semblance had unlocked. And it was acting on Qrow as it was either cancelling out or over powering Qrow's "Luck" Semblance in short burst.

'Berserker' then appeared in front of him and planting her foot in his stomach. The kick was so strong it shatters his aura causing the older male to cough blood up and he was launched back a good distance, as he skipped across the grass and into a tree.

(0:22 to End)

TSR jumped as they heard the loud soundwave of the kick and flinched away when Qrow ragdolls into the tree.

Berserker had sensed (Y/N)'s "father", Taiyang behind them as he charged in with his eyes red and ready to land a punch. She pushes off Raven and dematerialized the .50 BMG and formed a vein covered jet black .44 magnum Revolver in it's place and quickly aimed it at him and shot Taiyang in the torso with it.

BANG!!

The High powered .44 caliber bullet breaks though his aura and tears a hole into Taiyang's right side abdomen, stopping him cold in his tracks. He fell on the ground and clenched the area in shock from the sudden pain inflicted.

Berserker aimed her gun now at Summers' face and fired a shot but Summer rolls her head out the way as the blast pressure hits her ear. She went on the defensive, retreating and dodging the incoming 4 other rounds from the handgun and the M249.

As for Taiyang, the crippling pain had started registering as blood from the gunshot wound was flowing out. He was struggling to stand but a dark purple heel helped him stay down via a curb stomp with the hard pavement breaking his aura and rendered him out and unconscious.

Berserker then double taps Tai by kicking him away and into another tree.

Raven/Summer: TAI!

(Y/N)/???: Two down, Two to go!~ Hehehehee!~ Berserker or (Y/N) says with a psychotic giggling as the black knight looks at the two females of the family.

(Y/N)/???: Boy! This is so much fun! Are we having fun mommy? We know you are aunt Raven! Come on! Let's keep trying to hurt each other some more! Maybe we'll let the two you into our pants if you can cut us? Not!~

Summer looked horrified at what this... monster was saying. But had no rebuttal, she was currently fighting

(Y/N)/???: You're "Sorry"? The only reason you're saying "Sorry" is that your a stur crazy pedophile that won't be able to show how much you love him anymore. Oh, say bitch? Are you feeling cold yet?~

Summer: Huh?-

-SWISHP!

The next thing Summer knew her scythe was gone, no longer in the possession of her hands. A second ticked by until she realized her weapon was in the "Black Knights" hands and there was also blood on it.

Summer looked over at Raven

Summer then felt cold as she looked down to see her mid-section was sliced open and some of her guts had fell out of the opening.

Summer in a state of shock at the level of injury and sight of how much of her own insides were hanging out of her and the generous amount of blood that followed. Summer wobbled as she felt and fell to the dirt.

(Y/N) didn't realize it but he was smiling as he watched 'Berserker' almost slice one of his rapist almost in two with her own weapon. And though he wanted to be the one that had killed her. He didn't mind, since he had the other one to "play" with.

(Y/N)/???: Hm? I was aiming to slice you in two but that will have to suffice I suppose? I was always the one who didn't get things right the first time as Raven so called me, so lay there and bleed out like a good little bitch and go to hell. The Knight said as Summer looked pale from the blood she lost as the pool kept expanding.

it turned it's gaze on Raven. It then dissapeared by Summer and reappear within striking distance of her

Raven jumped back just in time avoiding the scythe from bisecting her in two. As she now the only one physically capable of combating the black

(Y/N)/???: So Rapist Baby Momma Numba Two. How do you want to do this, Hmm?~ You come at me? Should I come at you? Oh, how about at the same time?~ I'm sure Taiyang goes down and out after his two minutes of self indulgence doesn't he?

Raven: Whatever you are... Give. Him. Back. Raven growled out as her Corona shifted to yellow for a split second.

Berserker tilts her head to the side as though curious and questioning what she seen. "Odd? Could've sworn?..." She didn't dwell on it and ran over to a street lamp and ripped it right out of the ground and ran straight at Raven but then used the pole to vault herself airborne.

Raven had jumped out the way in time to see the lamp pole slam into the concrete walkway making a large crater. She looked at

Multiple dark silhouettes of the black knight had lunged out of the dust cloud at her.

On your right! Raven heard the distorted voice as she looked to her right to see the lamp post in time before it collides with her head.

The lamp poll slammed into the right side of Ravens skull before the energy behind the swing flung her forward and through a park bench.

Ravens was rattled by the

(Y/N)?: Oh my?~ Is that a collapsed lung I'm hearing? It sounds just like Senpai, you remember that time when you stabbed him through it while "Practicing" your fighting style?

Don't worry weakling. I'm not gonna kill you. Well, not in the physical sense you're thinking of~ That would just be too good for you!

Berserker:*Inside (Y/N)s head* (Y/N), I'm taking away your eyes and ears for a bit. I don't want to give you anymore nightmares.

(Y/N): Huh?- Berserker didn't give the boy a chance to process her words as she took away his visual and auditory senses.

Berserker raised her mist covered hand and out of the black mist formed an 9inch black hunting knife.

Berserker: This is for hurting him you weak and always will be, bitch. The distorted now a full female voice says as the knife was driven into Ravens mid section around where her womb was. Raven could only let out screams of pain while being held tightly down by the sashes wrapped around her body and mouth. Berserker somehow with amazing skill cut deeper into her and peeled back the skin, the outer and inner muscles to expose her insides.

Eww! So that's what your Ovaries look like?~ Well don't mind if I do!Berserker then reached inside Raven and tugged on the two reproductive organs as the later screamed in agony under the tight restraints. "Don't worry Raven!~ Just let...!" With a quick tug she ripped out both of them. "There you Gao!~ You don't ever have to worry about having anymore babies!~"

Berserker

"Oh, she passed out from the pain and shock? Well your welcome..." Berserker nonchalantly said before she let the bandit leader hit the dirt on her back after she did her little backdoor tube tying surgery.

Berserker looked around at the carnage she had created and could sense people were on there way here. She then used her mana and reishi stores to create an aircraft. But it looked nothing like anything you would find anywhere else on the planet.

(A/N: This is the "You're ALL gonna die in your caves today!" Jet. AKA: The F-Muthafucking-15!)

The Aircraft was pitch black as it had red vain-like markings like from a leaf covering it everywhere.

Berserker stepped towards it and readied her "Knight of Owner" ability As black tassels burst out the back of the armour.

And with a burst of miasma she was ready to take flight, walking towards the flying machine she was about to hop on it until.

"BIG BROTHER!" A little girls voice made Berserker pause in her tracks. She turned slowly to look over her shoulder at the voice that yelled out and it revealed none other than (Y/N)'s little half sister, Ruby Rose. Her eye's weren't silver but now burned with an intense purple with rectangular pupils from that time she killed the invisible monster.

The Knight and by extension (Y/N) stayed silent as Berserker lowered herself to Ruby's height, she raised her hand beside her head and finger flicks the young girls "Lights out button" making the latters eyelids open bright then go heavy till they closed as she began to fall to the ground. But then she was caught by the forearm of the armored being and gently placed her on the ground and caressed her head for a second before the taller being stood back upright.

Berserker: Senpai? The spirit weapon looked at her master quizzically as (Y/N) shook his head at her as he looked back at the spirit weapon with a "Don't pry on it" look. Berserker understood and carried on.

She jumped on the plane and the spikes on the ends of the tassels pierced the hull of the jet. The aircraft fired up it's engines and gained thrust immediately taking off into the skies away from the area with the boy in armor riding the top of it, just as Fire and Emergency forces arrived on scene to find the carnage and broken bodies of four people.
______________________________________

John: Hey kids! How you all doing? I want to give you a choice of what route you want to follow? (Might not take this Poll Siriusly.)

Route A(The "What Madness is the world?" Timeline): Summer ends up dead from her injuries and the Rose-Xiao Long family go from grieving to Vengeful. Ruby forms a bubbly mask to hide her anger and coldness towards her family for turning her against her brother and anger for (Y/N) as he killed her mother. (Y/N) will lose loved ones and grow cold and indifferent with each loss driving him into madness and destruction.

Route B(The "Parabellum" Timeline): This will feature the Canon Timeline but there are some main differences. Summer survives her injuries and her personality starts changing. There will be more bloodshed, Ruby grows into more of a realist and see's remnant in more of a grey area and isn't too naive of the harsh realities of life. As something awakens within her. A war is sparked dragging the crew into it. (Y/N) discovers more about his heritage and is thrust headfirst into this War he wants nothing to do with but fights anyway for his own family and friends.

Route C("Let the motherfucker, BURN!" Timeline): Crushed and broken with nothing left to lose. (Y/N) is willing to make a trade to bring an end to all things. He'll even kill the past, present and future if he has to. Just to achieve that goal if he has too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
4.8K 71 20
This is a story about a skilled hunter that was a yharnamite, he had a realy turbulent life there, his whole family was killed by him because of the...
151K 1.5K 35
There was a day in atlas nothing bad ever happened the schnee family were some good or bad but mostly they were worse because they had a child name...
51.5K 698 23
RWBY X MHA X Genshin impact x DxD. (OP neglected and abused Male reader) Oh, Heya. Names Y/N L/N but I go by Frost Greven now. This is my story, you...