Unforgivable

Від Liv_foreva

12 year old Elena Wallflower has been going through a lot lately and it's wearing her down. Her friend; Chris... Більше

Knowing me
Breathe Calmly
The accident
Tell The Truth
You Can't Be Serious
Could she?
No family
Loney Life
Authors Note
Buddy
No more
The count down
Movie Date
Haters gonna hate
Sadness in the air
3 days Later
Authors Note
My finale Hours With You
Seconds Before

On the run?

39 0 0
Від Liv_foreva

Chris P.O.V

"Mum I've had it. I'm fed up with Nick coming to our door step and bashing the freaking shit out of me!" I half yell at my mum.

Mum doesn't get it; Nick comes to the house. Asks to talk to me when I don't want to but, the thing is mum gets me and I have to talk to nick to 'solve things'.

Than we go out at the front and he just bashes the shit out of me. Like, mum this isn't how you treat your son.

"Sweetie I know, I know. It's not your fault he hates you." She explains. I groan.

"Mum if you could experience the pain I'm going through now you would know." I say.

She looks at me with a blank face. I walk away, away from the house. I close the front door and I just go for a walk.

Have you ever just wanted to punch a wall and let all the angrier run away as you hit that wall? I've wanted to do that so many times.

Last time Nick came and he bashed me, I gave him a black eye; whoops.

I walk to the park and I see Buddy. I look around and no one else is around. I walk over to him.

"Hey buddy." I say. He waves.

"Why haven't you been talking to Elena?" I ask. "She's worried." I added.

"I, eh...I just needed some time alone for awhile." He says. "Why?" I start to get curious.

"Look Chris I know you're trying to look out for her but, she probably could ask herself."

"Well thats funny because, she tried to call you but you don't pick up."

Buddy looks at his feet. "I lost my phone." He says as he looks up at me.

He sounds like he's telling the truth. "Why don't you see her now? Wait no don't worry. She doesn't want to see anyone." I say.

Buddy and I sit down on a bench. "I feel like an idiot." Buddy says all of a sudden. "Yeah so do I." I mumble.

We sit there and look at the kids who just arrived and are now playing on the playground.

"How are you Chris?" Buddy asks me. I look at him than back at the kids. As soon as I look over at the kids two of them are just, just being disturbing.

"I'm not a hundred per cent bud. Nick is being a dick and won't stop leaving me alone." I explain. "Well have you told him that?" Buddy asks me.

"I try to but his answers are just the punch to the face or a kick to the stomach. I'm getting really fed up with my mum. She keeps saying that he's trying to 'solve things' with me. Like, mum what the heck? You think bashing the day lights out of me will help? Um no, you it another thing comin' " I say.

I start to get angry. Buddy is still looking at the kids.

"Man you need some time away from that crap. How about we go see if Elena wants to see us? And if she's doesn't we can just go to the shops or something." Buddy says.

Yeah I think it's a good idea. I nod my head and we go. But before we went we saw two kids doing something so disturbing that we had to look away so fast. Buddy and I laughed so hard as we exited the park.

"Man those kids are just disgusting." Buddy tries to stop laughing. We burst out laughing again.

"I couldn't believe they were doing that. Where were their parents anyways?" I start to calm down.

"No clue. Probably doing the same thing maybe? But in there room." We burst out laughing again.

"Alright, alright, lets go to Elena." I say. We start heading to Elena's house.

***

Elena's P.O.V

"I don't wanna be you! They just wanna be just like you! What I'm saying is this is the anthem!" I sing at the top of my lungs. I'm cleaning the house and listen to music. I'm listening to Good Charlottes greatest hits. I love good Charlotte! Why did they have to break up?

Anyways, I'm trying to stay positive. I know I had the funeral yesterday and I should be crying and stuff like that, which I've already cried earlier. Now

I'm listening to music to calm me down and so I can do house cleaning and yeah.

I hear someone knock on my door. I put down the dishes in the sink and it does a splash. I get some water on my shirt but I don't care. I walk to my room and turn off the music. Oh it's 11am. Ha.. Totally that.

I go to the front door and open it. As I open it buddy is standing there and so is Chris.

"Elena, you probably should of got changed." Chris looks up and down my body. Um why? I look down at myself and see I'm still in my tank top and shorts. "I don't really care. Come on in." I say. They look at each other and walk in. I close the door behind us.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say as I pick up my jumper off the couch and throw it in the basket. "Well we wanted to talk to you Elena." Chris says.

They stand there and I sigh. "You guys can sit down." They nod and they sit down on the couch.

"So what is it?" I ask. Chris looks at buddy and buddy nods his head.

"This morning Elena, my mum and I were...lets just say arguing." Chris starts to say. I look at him and buddy does too.

"She said that nick was trying to 'solve things' with me. But I said to her he isn't. All he does is throw punches at me or kicks me. Last time was about 3 days ago. And 3 days ago I have nick a black eye. I had to defend myself. And mum keeps saying he's trying to 'solve things'. Well he isn't and in trying to get mum to see that." He finishes saying.

I feel so sorry for Chris like honestly; why doesn't nick go get a life? Nick has made it very clear that he doesn't want Chris anymore. He said that Chris was no son of his.

"Chris what I don't understand is, why did Nick say you're no son of his when, he keeps coming back and punching the living day lights out of you?" I say.

"I have no idea Elena." He says. I look at buddy and he looks at me. Than he stops looking at me and stand up.

"Elena I'm sorry okay. I really am sorry. Sorry for everything." Buddy apologizes.

"Buddy it's okay really. I'm sorry too for what I did 3 to 5 days ago." I say. He smiles a little and I stand up and give him a hug.

"So enough talk about us, what's going on with you Elena?" Chris says. Buddy and I stop hugging and I sit back down.

"Well, all of today I've just been cleaning up." I say honestly.

"Cool. Can we help?" They ask together. They look at each other and give a silly look. I giggle. "Yeah sure. I'm just going to go in my room. You guys can start." I say. They get up and go into the kitchen. I get up and walk into my room.

I open up my laptop and I sit down at my desk. I look at my bank to see how much money I have. Yay! I got enough money. Okay so I'm going to let you guys in on a secret.

I'm not going to stay here in Australia anymore. Well since I have all of my mum and dads money in my bank now, I have a crap load of money. I'm going over seas and I'm going to live somewhere in Europe. Well thanks to my grandma and grandpa I can get a British passport and I can live there. I'm actually excited.

As soon as I click on a time to leave this country, Chris walks in.

"Sorry um, we just went into the bathroom to clean up and there a lot of glass everywhere and buddy won't go in. Can you help us out?" Chris asks.

"Yeah sure. Of course." I say. I click on the time and put my laptop away. I follow Chris to the bathroom.

***

After all that cleaning up I was so tired. Chris and buddy had to go because it was getting late. I said I was fine on my own for another night and they left.

I go back onto my laptop and check. Phew! Okay so I'm leaving in 2 weeks. Enough time to grab the things I want.

This is a life changer for me. I can start fresh finally. No more memories of the bed times. I want goo memories now.

I turn off my laptop and go to my calendar. I mark 2 weeks from now. Oh crap thats a school day...a Thursday. Well who cares. I'm leaving. I won't go to school for 2 weeks anyways.

I crawl into bed and I look up at my ceiling. Should I tell Chris that I'm leaving? Should I tell buddy?

I think i should just keep it a secret. I'm just going to let everyone think I vanished.

***

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

597 41 18
Edit: THIS IS ONE OF MY OLDER BOOKS SO IT'S MOST LIKELY GOING TO HAVE TERRIBLE GRAMMER... JUST WARNING YOU 😂 Alexandra Campbell, or as she's known a...
167K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
87.6K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
841 61 15
DISCLAIMER: In almost ALL chapters- Self Harm, suicidal thoughts, mental illness, smut...If any of this bothers you, be careful reading it please. A...