The Tease - A DaTzu fanfic

By YesNoYes1

TWICE, with the help from their management, arranged to live inside a huge mansion in order to prepare for up... More

Chapter 1 - The Argument
Chapter 2 - The Confession
Chapter 3 - The Arrangement
Chapter 4 - The Preparation for the First Teasing
Chapter 5 - The First Teasing
Chapter 7 - The Rest of the Evening
Chapter 8 - The Frustration
Chapter 9 - The Plan for the Second Teasing
Chapter 10 - The Second Teasing
Chapter 11 - The Lingerie Incident
Chapter 12 - The Plea
Chapter 13 - The Dance Rehearsal
Chapter 14 - The Spanking
Chapter 15 - The Fan Signing
Chapter 16 - The Lie
Chapter 17 - The Color Red
Chapter 18 - The Cameras
Chapter 19 - The Wondering Before Bedtime
Chapter 20 - The Wondering during the Daytime
Chapter 21 - The Date at the Ice Rink
Chapter 22 - The Continuation of the Date
Chapter 23 - The Dinner
Chapter 24 - The Unexpected Rejection
Chapter 25 - The Jealousy
Chapter 26 - The Love Session
Chapter 27 - The Destruction
Chapter 28 - The Girlfriend Proposal
Chapter 29 - The Reluctance
Chapter 30 - The Provocation
Chapter 31 - The Morning Teasing
Chapter 32 - The Minibus
Chapter 33 - The Next Step
Chapter 34 - The Second Date
Chapter 35 - The Aquarium
Chapter 36 - The Hot n' Heavy
Chapter 37 - The Wish at the End
FURTHER READING

Chapter 6 - The Second Argument

4.2K 141 12
By YesNoYes1

"Why are you here all of a sudden? Is the movie over?" Dahyun asked confused.

"No." Tzuyu replied calmly. "I just wasn't into it that much." Also, I wanted to see what you were doing, dork! - she mused with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, okay... Listen... I need to talk to you." Dahyun said in a serious tone of voice, prompting Tzuyu to smile even wider.

"Yes, what did you have in mind?" She said in a playful tone.

"I... I messed up. I shouldn't have teased you by writing those things in my diary. I am sorry. I think ALL of this... Whatever THIS is... Should stop. And no... I don't mean stop, like stop. It's just that... I can't handle you teasing me, and... And..." Dahyun was fumbling through her words. Tzuyu laughed and lifted her head up so that they were both looking into each other's eyes.

"Say it. Tell me what you want to do."

Dahyun felt a warmth building up inside her body. It wasn't sexual. It was a nice, cozy type of warmth, like her chin was being touched by someone who truly cared for her. But, she wasn't sure what it meant at that moment. Not entirely, at least. She snapped out of it, not thinking about that warm feeling too much and spoke again:

"Listen."

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized. They quickly hugged.

"No, no,... wait, I want to tell you something." Dahyun tried to concentrate once again.

"You're cute when you're trying to focus!" They both giggled, still holding each other's hands.

"Okay, what I wanted to say is... and this is embarrassing... Not what I want to say, but how I'm going to say it-"

"Dahyun!" Tzuyu shouted in a playful manner.

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Oh!" They both smiled at each other.

Tzuyu was smiling, thinking about what she wanted to say next. She knew what she wanted to say. She wanted to have sex with Dahyun as well. She was still hurt because she felt teased all this time.

But, Dahyun didn't know I knew about the diary. I mean, if she had known, then that would be bad. Because, that would mean she KNEW she teased me and she DIDN'T do anything about it. This way, since she DIDN'T KNOW about me reading it, everything's alright. We can... Yeah, we can do the deed.

Tzuyu opened her mouth slightly but was cut off by Dahyun who did not notice that Tzuyu was about to say something.

"I can see you're smiling. So... What does this mean? What do you want?"

"It means I want it too!" Tzuyu grinned. They both stood there shocked and nervous because they didn't know what the next step should be. Dahyun nervously giggled. She wanted to break the tension, so she started to talk:

"Ah, that diary! So silly, right?" she laughed nervously.

"Yeah." Tzuyu smiled. She wanted to break the tension by touching or kissing Dahyun, so she was preparing herself mentally to make a move. Dahyun didn't notice it because she was focused on looking at her own feet. She broke the silence again, nervously. She just wanted to chit-chat, nothing more. She didn't want to stir anything, she wanted to keep the situation cool for just a couple of moments. She was just confused:

"It's so funny, hahaha!"

"What is?" Tzuyu said while inching closer to Dahyun's lips and smiling seductively.

" I mean, I knew you were reading it. I saw you read it a couple of times even." She giggled, but stopped giggling once she saw Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu was mad.

"You KNEW I was reading?"

"Yeah, well you said... and I wrote-"

"You wrote you HOPED I was reading it. You didn't KNOW I was reading it."

"Yeah... So what? You must have thought I knew..."

"No...! No! This is not okay!" Tzuyu moved away from Dahyun.

Oh fuck! What have I done? Why did I open my mouth to say anything? But then again, why is she reacting like this? Dahyun was confused, but she wanted to understand Tzuyu's feelings.

Tzuyu's face was the same as it was before this whole thing started - filled with rage and hunger.

"Tzuyu... Please talk to me." Dahyun felt scared, as if she was going to regret saying anything.

"This means, that you knew you teased me. Which is not okay. You knew I was aching. You knew my body wanted a touch. You knew you should have done something but you didn't."

"But-"

"You saw me read it a couple of times, so you knew I was interested in what you had to say! Tell me I'm wrong. TELL ME I'm wrong!"

Dahyun stood there in silence, not knowing what to say.

"Just don't lie to me Dahyun. If you knew, you knew. Just tell me, I have to know now."

Dahyun confessed, with a  sad tone in her voice: "I knew you were interested. At least I felt you were. And I teased you intentionally. I'm sorry. We should end this altogether. I was-"

"A really bad girl!" Tzuyu said in a very seductive way. Even Tzuyu was surprised by the way she said those words, but she didn't show any signs of being surprised. Dahyun was shocked.

I don't know what came over me there. Sheesh, she's still a hot dork! I... Even though I want to be in control, subconsciously, she was still holding me a prisoner of my own aching mind. I had to take control. I had to say that. I have to be able to be in control of my own mind again.

"That's right." She continued while inching again towards Dahyun. A familiar situation was developing - Dahyun pinned against the wall, Tzuyu wasn't touching her again.

"You have been a bad girl. Yeah." She sneered while looking into Dahyun's scared eyes.

"At first I was unsure of what I should do. I mean, I kinda wanted to tease you still, but you came with the apology... And then I was like, well, damn... Maybe I should stop the game, and just fuck you. I mean, it's what we both wanted, right? I mean, why play a game when we could stop right now and just have sex? Especially if you can't handle the teasing. Especially if you can't handle the rules of the game I set up. Especially if you can't handle the terms I gave you. And yeah, you apologized. So I was like, why not?"

Dahyun looked into Tzuyu's eyes, waiting for more.

"But now... This... No! You don't deserve it!"

Dahyun was instantly sad and felt an ache in her body, like she lost something. Oh my... No! This can't happen. I know I don't deserve her touch, but I have to have her.

"Let me explain what I mean a bit better, I see you've already figuratively pooped your pants because you think I don't want you anymore."

"Well, didn't you just say-"

"Shut up, dork! You sexy, pale, short, little, hot dork!" Dahyun was both scared and aroused by the way Tzuyu described her now.

"These are the new rules. Well, they're basically the old rules. Since you teased me and didn't do anything about it, I will do the same to you now. Everything I said before about the rules still stands. The only new thing now is that I'm giving you a new option to choose."

"Oh.... Okay?" Dahyun was confused.

"You can accept my offer now, be teased and hope and pray to Jihyo that I will fuck you as soon as possible... OR, I'm stopping this altogether and you will never experience me fucking you into oblivion." She said those last words aggressively through her teeth and moved her face inches away from Dahyun.

I hope she doesn't call my bluff. I really won't be able to stand it if she says she doesn't want me to fuck her. I would be in agony. And I know she would be- Tzuyu's thoughts were cut off by Dahyun asking:

"So everything would get back to what just happened tonight? The teasing and the punishments? And you would touch me and tease me again?"

"Yes."

"I agree to those terms." Dahyun said bravely, looking deeply into Tzuyu's eyes.

"Great!" Tzuyu was surprised at such a brave response, but she was happy with the result.

Now what do we do? Dahyun thought.

Oh, the fun REALLY starts now. Tzuyu thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 928 13
Y/n is just a 20 years old who is sent to Korea to design a building for a well-known company. Things started to change as his life was flooded by op...
31.8K 1K 28
Hirai Momo daughter of Park Jin Young who owns the JYP University. Momo is a Nerd but no one touches her because of her Best friend Son Chaeyoung, No...
84.2K 3.6K 37
𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚�...
72.5K 1.4K 53
Twice X Reader Your parents have had enough of your bad attitude and they decided to kick you out, without anyone to contact you decide to ask your s...