He's Back

By braindead04

''Tell me you're not dumb enough to think I'm going to let you go out with that scum'' he basically growled... More

1- Mamma mia, here I go again.
2- Family Drama
3 - When a guy in a van gets you wet
4 - Beauty Sleep
5 - Surprise, ya lucky pigs
6 - Missed me?
7 - Intruder
8 -Mystery files & trying to be Matilda
9 - I didn't drag you down with me
11 - Dead man walking
12 - Party full of horny teenagers, here I come
13 - A hell of a night
14 - Hide and Seek
15 - Train Wreck
16 - What in the Krabby patties did you do?
17 - someone was hiding inside the chips
18 - Kiss me
19 - Here comes the puke again
20 - Game on
21 - Headbutts
22 - The truth
23 - Murderer
24 - Broken
25 - Hot and bothered
26 - Say what now?
27 - Denial
28 - Way to go, Lindsay
29 - Bad box dye
30 - Pure audacity
31 - Heart Eyes
32 - Humiliated
33 - You're sick
34 - F.R.I.E.N.D.S
TRAILER
35 - Early for foreplay
36 - Goldfish
37 - Don't start smoking
38 - Soap opera rip-off
39 - Princess
40 - Play dirty
41 - Saturday
42 - Damsel in distress
43 - Sweet mother of cupcakes
44 - A friend
45 - Goodnight
46 - Lights, camera, action
47 - Rose-colored glasses
48 - Her
49 - Danger averted
50 - Satan
51 - Tomorrow
52 - Wanna dance?
53 - Forbidden
54 - Obsession
55 - Stay
56 - Bullet
57- Cruella
58 - fuck communication
59 - Fantastic Four
60 - Sherlock

10 - Secret meet-ups & rumors

9.4K 472 40
By braindead04

''...And then, can we get ice cream? And watch Spongebob? And maybe order pizza for dinner and stay awake after my bedtime? Pleeeease?'' Jason continued telling me his plan for tonight, on which he hadn't stopped adding stuff to since he found out mum had to visit our sick aunt since she doesn't have anyone else to take care of her.

Aren't we a big happy family?

''We'll see, Jay'' I told him, my mind travelling elsewhere. The fight with Aiden in the library, the file that potentially could give me all the answers I wanted and needed, my mum's sudden change of behavior... the list went on and on.

Jason continued adding stuff to the night of his dreams when I cut him off ''Oh, would you look at that? We're here!'' I said pointing at his school and giving him his backpack. I lowered myself to meet his level and kissed his forehead. ''Be careful and-'' ''-wait for me to come pick you up, don't talk to strangers. I remember E'' he said and gave me a tight hug before yelling ''See you in 4 hours'' and running towards the school's yard.

I opened my phone to check it and turned around, walking to my school. Ugh I hate Mondays. I reached my school and tried my best to turn into a chameleon and camouflage my way to my class, desperate not to have to have any actual human interaction. I'm very social I know.

I walked towards the entrance and noticed everyone around me where whispering -at least they were trying to- and pointing at me. Oh, what a great day this will be.

''It's her''

''Why does he even talk to her''

''He deserves someone better for sure''

''Isn't that the girl he was with at the party?''

I walked faster, trying to ignore all the stares and 'whispers' that were still going on around me and get to class when Lucy, a member of the cheer squad stopped me. ''Oh my God, you're the lucky one! The girl everyone's talking about!'' she said, shaking my shoulders. ''L-Lucky one? Lucky, why?'' I told her, confused as ever.

''Because you were with him of course! Come on, we all saw you running into Jagger's room with him, don't try to deny it'' she said smirking.

Oh, shit. Not only had they seen me and Aiden go in Jagger's room the night of the party, but they also thought we had-

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PIZZA NO

''Uh, I think you got things a little wrong, see we-''

''-So there you are!'' I heard Aiden say and looked away, turning my lips into a thin line. ''You are the last person we need in this situation'' I said under my breath but he caught it and responded the same way, making sure his 'fanclub' didn't hear him ''You want to get out of this or not?'' he whispered to me throwing one of his charming smiles to Lucy who was looking at him as If he was a slice of pizza.

''Seriously, he's not even that good looking?!''

''Sure I'm not'' he whispered with a smirk and chuckled while I put a hand over my mouth. Someone kill me now, I said that out loud.

''He's probably whispering to her about all the things he's going to do to her later'' a girl said with a sigh and I widened my eyes, turning all shades of red while Aiden just seemed to really be enjoying what was happening.

''You know, your company is just really great but we have places to be at so we'll see you later?'' he said, putting his hand over my shoulder and taking us to the back of the school where his car was.

''Got something to say?'' I said, looking at him expectedly and releasing myself from his arm.

''Yeah, I actually do but I'm scared that if I tell you people are going to think I'm trying to stick my tongue down your throat if not something else'' he said chuckling a little and rolling his eyes.

''How did this even happen, no one even noticed us!?'' I said, trying to remember anything that could indicate someone saw us at the party but except for the guys, no one else seemed to have seen us.

''The guys did'' he said, probably thinking about the same thing as me. ''You don't think any of them said anything, do you? I mean Lucy said she saw us get in the room'' I said, confused.

''Lucy wasn't even in the party when we ran off, I saw her leave before I ran into you'' he said, a frown on his face, probably from trying to put the pieces together.

''There's no way one of the guys did it, they have no reason to. I mean I don't think they'd want people to know we were together'' I said, not wanting to think that one of our friends could've possibly started the rumor.

''Yeah. They wouldn't'' he said, looking away, anger suddenly evident in his voice and face, his jaw ticking, his eyes turning darker. ''I should let you get to class, you're going to be late'' he quickly said, turning to leave.

Quickly thinking about how we still needed to talk about what had happened and what I had told him at the library, I suddenly felt bad. I blamed him for things he didn't seem to be able to control or change but then again I didn't know why.

''Hey, Aiden!'' I yelled, catching his attention when he was about to open his car's door. ''Yeah'' he said, the coldness in his voice coming back. ''Can we talk? I feel horrible about what I-''

''11pm at the park near our street. Be there, we'll talk then'' he said getting in his car and leaving. I sighed putting my hands on my head that was now hurting like hell, tired of everything that was happening in such a small period of time.

I was- ''What's up!''

''TAKE MY MONEY BUT LEAVE ALONE'' I screamed dropping my bag and closing my eyes, only to realize it was Noah who had spoken, not a perv/thief. ''You idiot! You almost killed me!" I said, putting a hand over my chest and grabbing my backpack that was now on the floor.

''Yeah, I got it when you almost had a stroke'' he said, chuckling. ''Anyway, we have History class together but you my friend, are very lucky'' he told me, a proud smile on his face as we walked towards our class from the second entrance of the school, trying to avoid as much people as possible.

''And why is that?" I replied ''That, my friend is because you'll get a dose of moi'' he said pointing at himself and giving me a charming smile that showed his dimples. Noah was a good looking guy with a fanbase almost as big as Aiden's -minus the rumor starters- therefore my attempts to avoid complications and stares went to a Nutella-less fridge aka hell.

''Well, then I guess I'm the luckiest girl alive'' I said and laughed. We reached the classroom and walked in, instantly earning very polite stares and whispers, especially from girls.

''Apparently Aiden wasn't enough, she had to go for his friend too''

''Ugh, what do they see in her?''

''She's stealing all the good ones!"

''Her ass is like way too big''

''Hanging out with us is very fun isn't it?" Noah whispered to me when we reached our seats. ''Very'' I responded, looking down, trying not to let the stares affect me and started thinking about what would follow tonight.

'11pm at the park near our street. Be there, we'll talk then' his words boomed in my ears. I felt a feeling of uneasiness take over me thinking about the time he had chosen. What excuse could I use to leave the house then?

Oh my leftover pizza mum is out of town! *Queue victory dance*

After my little happy moment of realization, my smile dropped and became a frown instead. But why did he pick an hour that late and a place that deserted? You'd think we were done with the 'they can't know we're hanging out' phase considering more than five hundred people not only thought we were hanging out but also thought we were having *in Bill Clinton's voice* sexual relations, therefore I don't see the point in us hiding.

''So is he ashamed of me?'' I whispered under my breath without realizing I was, making Noah look at me and raise his eyebrows. ''What's that?'' he asked. ''Huh? Oh, nothing'' I replied and he nodded, though if I judge by the look he gave me he wasn't convinced.

Time passed awfully slow, with me thinking about all the things I had to talk about with Aiden on our 'secret meeting' at the park. Was I still bad at him? Definitely. I was his best friend for his entire life, for food's sake and what does he do when he comes back? Find time to 'talk' to every single breathing female in our town except for me.

As far as the 'trying to protect me' part goes- I honestly had no idea what to think on the matter. Everyone and everything is showing me that he is in fact trying to protect me from something, no one being willing enough to tell me what it was.

Except maybe for Bailey.

Playing with my pen and biting my lip, completely zoned out and not paying attention to anything the teacher was saying, my mind drifted off to that morning. What the hell was that? She said she wanted me to have the files but couldn't give them to me herself, but did that mean that she wanted me to take them myself?

Should I take them myself?

The bell rang, causing a frenzy to begin in the classroom where everyone was fighting each other on who would reach the door first- typical History class for you. Or any class, to be honest.

''So are you in?'' Noah told me, catching me off guard and making me flinch slightly. ''Huh?'' I replied, my eyebrows coming together. ''You didn't hear a thing I said, did you?'' he replied, chuckling. ''Maybe I did, maybe I didn't'' I said, making a face, causing him to shake his head and laugh.

''As I was saying like you didn't hear, a bunch of my friends are going out tonight, at a place downtown. Are you in?" he said as we walked towards the cafeteria.

''So like, a party?" I asked, taking out my phone. ''Yeah, you could say that'' he replied, high fiving one of the jocks that passed by us. And that was all I had to know. ''You know, I don't think a party would be a good idea after what happened on the last one I went to'' I said, pushing my lips together and shaking my head. I couldn't go anyway, since I had to meet Aiden but that was an extra reason why I didn't want to go.

With my luck, I could go to a party and bump into my lost twin with who I got separated at birth and now they decided to come back after seventeen years with the excuse that they had to protect me from some unknown evil they refuse to talk to me about.

Sounds familiar?

~~~
Okay but like I had pizza last night, be jealous 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.5K 49
He's cold, insensitive and rude... But why can't I stay away? ******************** My love life was the last of my problems. Last year, bullies, pen...
348K 8.7K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
2.9K 183 24
"Karen...where are you going?" he asked. "I am going out for a date...not that it matters to you...anyway... what are-" "I am here to tell you someth...
2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...