Blunt Love | Alren

By normalren

Once Camila departs from the group, Ally and Lauren's friendship fall downhill for the worse and it affects e... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
I Made A Trailer :)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapte Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Epilouge

Chapter Thirty-Four

321 21 19
By normalren

• • •

My manager thought it was a bit selfish of me that Ally thoughtlessly bought me a tennis bracelet just because she loves me and I not think about her while I'm out here knowing she's always wanted to come to the ATL.

So I bought a cute gold chain with "Brooke" in cursive dangling from it. And it's cute, I must say.

Who am I kidding? It's GORGEOUS! She's gonna flip out when she sees it. She loves gold, however she doesn't have a lot of gold jewelry.

Now about this prank. I have not answered any of Ally's calls, messages and the word on the street after talking to the girls is that she's really, REALLY mad with me about that. Mani said she they went to hang out and Ally was really down and short tempered. It is also said that she doesn't want to assume but she feels like I may be cheating because of the random people all over my Snapchat.

I'm a celebrity, for one. So those random people are apart of my team. She knows that, why she back in L.A. talking shit.

Now, the prank is to pretend that I am breaking up with her. I'm going to make it seem like I've been thinking about it since I been gone and me being gone and not around her has allowed me to do so.

That's why I haven't answer her calls and messages. I wanna make it seem realistic. I'm always joking and ducking with her, so if I didn't decide to ignore her trying to contact me, she would believe me. I'm even going to pretend like I'm going to sell the bracelet she bought me.

I've been second guessing that part only because if she finds out, she might break up with me for real. She may even have a heart attack. And I know that once the fans see what I'm doing, Ally will find out in not time.

So I posted the bracelet on my Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter. Every since then, people have been blowing up my dm's and commenting. The girls, Normani and Dinah are in on the prank but they promised to not tell Ally.

Mani 🥀✨
Yooo okay stop the press!! wtf are you doin?

She's seen the post, I'm guessing.

Me
Wym????

Mani
Why u post your bracelet??

Dinah
Plz tell me u are not really gonna sell it :/

Mani
😦 Lauren....please...no...

Me
why Ofc not! It's all apart of the prank 😉😉

Dinah
wait👏🏽a damn👏🏽minute👏🏽🤨🤨🤨 don't ya think ur taking this prank too far?

Me

Mani

Dinah

No? NO? why tf not?

Me
bc, the more I add to it, the better it'll be

Mani

Dinah
yeah, and the more you add to the prank, the more upset she gets, and the percentage of her dumping ya ass on spot will increase rapidly.

Mani
you must have seem to forget who you're dating??? 💁🏾‍♀️You're dating a woman with a severe mental condition. Bipolar Disorder: Stage 8. Make her mad enough and it's over for ya ass. The breakup prank is cool. But this bracelet shit is ummm.....this isn't a good idea, Lauren 👀

Dinah
exactly, why are doing this to my precious ol Ally anyway? I hate that I agreed to this, I feel bad bc when u announce that it's prank and that we were all in on it, she's gonna cuss us out

Mani

Oh shit, I didn't even think about it.....AY, sliiight change of plans. I want out!

Me

Mani

I stopped texting them because they were doing nothing but telling me to rethink this and find something else to add on to the prank but my DM's were already popping with rational prices people were willing to give me for the jewelry and some people have already tagged Ally in it. But she's taking a nap, so Dinah says. Dinah and Lauren were just up there watching a movie with her until she fell asleep. So that explains why she hasn't seen the post yet.

Unknown @unknown
ummm @AllyBrooke ya girlfriend is losing her fucking mind. Come get her .

Unknown @unknown
Idk what the hell Lauren got goin on @AllyBrooke but she has definitely bumped her damn head.

Unknown @unknown
Lauren I love you buuuut this is selfish and very mean. Don't do this. When @AllyBrooke finds out, she gon BUST YO SHIT IN.

Unknown @unknown
@AllyBrooke You bought that bracelet from the kindness of your heart and this bitch tryna sell it!!! 😦😦

Unknown @unknown
sis...wyd???? 😑🤭 @AllyBrooke come get ya girl

Unknown @unknown
See it's muthafuckas like Lauren who get a gift from someone out of love and sell it. Just trifling chile, I tell you 😪🤬 I don't mean to bother you @AllyBrooke but this is important

Unknown @unknown
Unfuckinggrateful, I tell ya. The ghetto, chiiiile.

Unknown @unknown
Ally may be small but shawty got a lotta fire. Mama H ain't raise no punk ass bitch. And although she's sweet and gorgeous, there's a side that we haven't seen.....she gon fuck Lauren up, y'all.

Unknown @unknown
Whew chile, the ghetto! @AllyBrooke look at what ya crazy ass girlfriend is doing. And HURRY UP!

Unknown @unknown
Lauren I would love to say "you got the right one" but you really got the wrong one. Ally is gonna fuck you up....

Unknown @unknown
@AllyBrooke idk what Lauren got goin on but I'll beat her ass for you if you want me to
|
Unknown @unknown responded: bitch I'll help you

Unknown @unknown
I wish I WOULD buy a $16,000 CUSTOM MADE Cartier bracelet outta the kindness of my heart to give to my significant other ONLY to find out the muthafucka gon sell it. I WISH a bitch would @AllyBrooke come online for a sec please

- At 11:33pm -

My phone was popping off repeatedly and when I sit up in bed to check who it is, my jaw fell open a little.

65 missed calls. 4 missed FaceTime calls. 87 unread messages.

All...from...Ally.

Oh my gosh.

I'm kinda scared to call back now. My baby is crazy, so what if she tryna catch a plane here to find me??? Oh...shit.

Never mind my nervousness, gotta put that aside for right now. She's FaceTiming me AGAIN. I just know she's gonna have something to say about me answering for the first in days, so she's going to cuss me out about that as well. I can't wait to watch this unravel.

I flick on a lamp and answer the call to see Ally sitting in front of what has to be her computer because her phone is beside her. I remind myself, show no emotion.

"I know you are not calling me 11 o'clock at night,"I start, looking at Ally who looked pissed. Good thing this is a screen she's looking at me from. I don't think I'd really want be in front of her by how deathly her glare is.

"What are you doing?"She asked, trying to sound calm but I can hear how mad she is in the back of her voice. Almost as if she was trying to not to snap automatically at the fact of just seeing my face.

"Whatchu mean?"I ask dumbly.

"Don't play with me,"She shook her head with her hands glued together up to her mouth."What do you think you're doing?"

"What the the fuck are you talking about, Allyson?"She didn't even get at me about not even answering the phone in days like I was expecting.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui..."She said calmly and dropped her head in her lap before licking her lips and looking back at the screen.

"What? I don't even know what you're talking about."I had to place my hands over face in an unconscious gesture to hold myself back from laughing because I was seriously on the verge.

"Why these people tagging me in your pictures of you tryna to sell your bracelet?" She said before she grabbed her phone.

"It's actually why are these people tagging-"

"Now is not the time,"She interrupted with a sharp tone. "Why are you selling them?"

"Because I don't want it anymore...?"I responded bluntly and I could literally hear her heart break as she quickly lifted her sight from her phone. Her face grew soft and she looked so hurt.

"Lauren, how can you say that?"She asked hurt. "I spent a lot on that bracelet and it's a lot more where that came from. I gave it to you as a gift. How can you be so heartless and sell it?"

"Look,"I shrugged. "Nobody told you to buy it. That was your choice, your money. So just drop it. Besides, I got good, rational prices people are willing to buy it with."

She dropped her face in her hands. Is she about to cry? Oh my gosh, please don't cry or else I won't be able to continue with this.

She then lifted her head, "Lauren, I am so serious. Do not sell that bracelet. I gave to you for you to have. If I wanted to sell it, I would have never gave it to you."

"Why not? We can get-"

"DO NOT sell the bracelet."She raised her tone and I jumped a bit. She's not the one to particularly yell when she's fussing so when she got loud, it shook me. I'm usually the one who gets loud first and she goes off from that.

"Ally, when you gave it to me, the bracelet became my responsibility, my property."I shrugged and looked at the bracelet that laid beside me. "So as of now, I have the right to do whatever I want with it whether you like it or not."

"Lauren, please do not sell it. That bracelet means a lot to me, you mean a lot to me. That's the only reason why I bought it; because I love you."Ally explained, her voice cracking. She looks so sad and now I feel so bad. But I'm loving the emotions. Everything's going as I planned.

"So...you don't want me to sell it because you bought it with your money? Is this what this is?"I questioned, knowing it had to do nothing with money. She's just a humble human being and doesn't deserve this. I'm such a asshole. Laugh out loud.

"No!"She cried. "This has NOTHING to do with how much money I spent on it. It never really did. It's the thought behind it. I bought that bracelet for you to keep forever. I love and cherish our friendship and our relationship. How dare you be selfish and do something like this to me?"

"It's not selfish if I'm willing to share half of the money with you."I shrugged again. She groaned angrily.

"You're not sharing the money with me because you are not selling that bracelet."She said in finality but I shook my head.

"Lauren why are you doing this to me?! What did I do to you?"She cried, holding back her tears. I really had no idea this meant so much to her. Aww.

"You tried to kill me with a headphones chord,"I stooped really low when I said that. Shouldn't have done that.

"LAUREN ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME!??"She snapped. I have never really heard her say fucking so I was shook when she said it. "I know, I just KNOW you are not serious right now. Please tell me you're joking,"She pleads.

"Does it look like I'm fucking joking?"I questioned harshly. "I'm selling the jewelry, so drop it."

"You're not selling the jewelry."She said simply with a shrug.

"I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"Dammit Lauren, I said no!"

"Listen, I kinda liiike...really don't give a fuck about what you say. It's not like you're here to stop me so...ya know, I really don't care."I shrugged carelessly as I leaned back on the headboard.

"Okay bet. How much you wanna bet I catch a plane and be at your hotel door in a matter of hours?"She stood up off the bed.

"No,"I shook my head. "You stay your ass right there because by the time you get here, I'll be gone and coming back to L.A. and the bracelet will be bye-bye."

"Delete the post, Lauren."She demands. Her face was so still, there was no emotion readable. She's about to lose it.

"No." I shook my head. "I don't want it anymore."

"Then give it BACK, you asshole!"She fusses. Then, she started talking in Spanish. I didn't grow up in a Spanish home, however my parents knew it. But they didn't teach me like Ally's parents. So I knew some of it from taking it in high school, but that was years ago. And she was sayin it so fast that I didn't really know what all I was saying. She practically spoke fluent Spanish at home and fluent English outside of home.

I do know that she called me a "bastard" and an "ungrateful bitch".

"Ally I'm selling the jewelry, so drop it."I said unsympathetically. I was deeply feeling terrible.

"Why Ally?"I frown. "You know how much money we can get for them?"

"I DON'T CAAAARE!! I do not care how much money we can get! I just honestly do not give a fuck! It ain't about the money, Lauren! Money doesn't matter! I have my own money. But I'd rather be broke as a door knob and be happy just being with you than to have money and unhappy without you."She said seriously.

"Ally, I'm selling the jewelry. Goodnight."I said dryly before ending the call immediately. I had to or I was going to cry soon.

She said she'd rather be broke and with me than to be rich and not have me. That's the sweetest thing someone has ever told me. I had to end that call because when she said that, I almost slipped up and told her it was a prank to keep her from crying. And I can't do that. I have to stay strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...
90.1K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
3.1K 111 18
Sometimes someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting at all. Until something makes you feel again. And then it all c...
84.2K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...