multi-fandom imagines.

By reddieshawkins

requests are open -IT -anne with an e -stranger things -wonder -a quiet place -the babysitter (netflix) -mi... More

multi-fandom imagines
shirbert - apple pie
jack will - school fight
finn wolfhard - carry on
stanley uris - love me
marcus abbot - the kiss
milo jacobs - i would never hurt you
milo jacobs - legends
jerry baynard - soulmate
amybeth & lucas - au
enoch o'connor - just a crush
mike wheeler - when you love someone

mike wheeler - your letter

372 2 0
By reddieshawkins

(Stranger Things × To All The Boys I've Loved Before)

Max pov

I put the lid over the box and place my hand on it. I just finished my letter to Mike. I had let everything loose, I had nothing else to put down. I had left out no details in how I felt.

I feel someone's eyes burning a hole in my head so I turned around. Standing behind me was no other than Billy. "What the hell are you doing in my room?" I yell, walking up to him. "Who's Mike Wheeler? Is it that slut Nancy's brother?" He bombarded me with questions. "Stay the fuck out of my room!" I slam the door in his face and lock it. My luck, he'll go and let the entire town know.

I lay down in my bed and look up at the celling. I shut my eyes and think; I'll never be good enough for any of these boys. I open my eyes and see Mike sitting in the corner, in my chair. "Hey, red." He says. "Hi, Mike. What are you doing here?" I say, sitting up. "I'm here so you don't seem so lonley." He picks up one of my books and read's the cover. "Hmm, I never thought of you as a romantic." He looks up at me. "I love romance, it's just so hard to get and to easy to mess up." I look at my hands and play with them. "But hey, I could tell you anything right? It's not like you're real." I finally blurt out and look up at him. "Took you long enough to figure out." He smiled. I heard a loud bang on my door and it opened to revel my stepdad. "Diners ready." He mumbles, then shuts the door. I nod and walk over to my desk. I grab the box and slide it under my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3.5K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
20.7K 1.6K 40
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
272K 19.3K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...