Perilous Prostitute | Short S...

Por lydiamccall

2 best friends go for a walk in NYC. They are kidnapped and put prostitution. Read to find out what happens! Más

Perilous Prostitute Info | Short Sex Story
The Walk That Would Kill Us | Part One
Chains | Part Two
Nanny Gone Bad | Part Four
Treachourous Transformation | Part 5
Dark Alleys | Part 6
Trouble in the Trailer | Part 7
Move that Curtain | Part 8
READ BELOW
Naughty & Needles | Part 9

Life or Death | Part Three

21.5K 80 1
Por lydiamccall

I fought back my tears as the blood trickled down my body. The cut was deep, but was not life-threatening. "You stay here. We'll be back later." The men left and I immediately dropped to the floor and put my bra on. My shirt was cut in half, so I put it around my cut, tied it tight, and used it as a tourniquet, so it would administer pressure to the wound and hopefully make it stop bleeding. Using the wall, I pulled myself up. I had wanted to be a special agent for the FBI, so I used my detective skills. The door was big and heavy, it wouldn't budge. There was a lock on the door that locked from the outside. No hidden doors in the wall, no escape ways, no help, no way to leave. Until I remembered something. The ceiling. The ceiling was made of plaster. Mirrors and sinks lined the wall of this abandoned room. Taking the rest of my torn shirt, I wrapped it around my hand and hit the mirror, causing it to shadder. After grabbing a piece of the broken glass, I reached for the pipes and pulled myself up. Using the glass, I cut the plaster ceiling. There was enough space for me to climb up into the rafters. I heard voices in the next room. And, screaming. It sounded like Madison! My brain jumped into "Save Madison" mode and I ran across the ceiling. Little did I know that my next step could threaten my life...

CONTINUE TO PART 4!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 67.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
262K 25.6K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
185K 14.5K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...