Life or Death | Part Three

I fought back my tears as the blood trickled down my body. The cut was deep, but was not life-threatening. "You stay here. We'll be back later." The men left and I immediately dropped to the floor and put my bra on. My shirt was cut in half, so I put it around my cut, tied it tight, and used it as a tourniquet, so it would administer pressure to the wound and hopefully make it stop bleeding. Using the wall, I pulled myself up. I had wanted to be a special agent for the FBI, so I used my detective skills. The door was big and heavy, it wouldn't budge. There was a lock on the door that locked from the outside. No hidden doors in the wall, no escape ways, no help, no way to leave. Until I remembered something. The ceiling. The ceiling was made of plaster. Mirrors and sinks lined the wall of this abandoned room. Taking the rest of my torn shirt, I wrapped it around my hand and hit the mirror, causing it to shadder. After grabbing a piece of the broken glass, I reached for the pipes and pulled myself up. Using the glass, I cut the plaster ceiling. There was enough space for me to climb up into the rafters. I heard voices in the next room. And, screaming. It sounded like Madison! My brain jumped into "Save Madison" mode and I ran across the ceiling. Little did I know that my next step could threaten my life...

CONTINUE TO PART 4!!!