Dark Alleys | Part 6

"What even are these clothes?!" Madison said in anger.

"Pft, there's not enough fabric to even call them clothes," I responded.

We were stripped from our clothes and given seductive ones. I put on lacy pink panties, a studded pink push up bra, and put a body con black dress with pink high heels. Madison picked out some hoop earrings for me to wear.

"What did she mean by "toys"?"

"Oh Madison," I thought. "You have a long night ahead of you."

I opened the drawer and dumped some sex toys into the bag. Dildos, vibrators, chains, blindfold, a gag, etc.

Once we were finished we got into the bunk beds and turned off the light. Maybe we could get some sleep before it was time to go.

*3 hours later*

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!" Someone was screaming in my face. I jumped up and tried to run for the door. Miss Nancy beat me there an handcuffed me.

"Time to get your makeup and hair done, greasy asshole." She whispered in my ear.

We walked down the hall in chains. I could feel the metal bruising my wrists and ankles. Miss Nancy gave a nod as a Mistress opened the door.

It was almost like a movie studio, with long lines of mirrors and makeup stations. Scared, innocent Girls filled the room, waiting for their turn.

I was gestured to the corner stand, where 2 men stood ready to transform me into a slut bag dirty ass hoe. Great.

My hair was curled and heavy eyeliner and a smokey eye. Madison's hair was teased and had pink highlights. At least I was "normal".

"Put them in the trailers," Miss Nancy ordered. "Each girl has a branding of what trailer they belong in."

Buff men "escorted" (more like pushed and shoved) us into a semi-truck trailer with 20 other girls.

Screams of terror and tears of sadness echoed across the "walls". I squeezed Madison's hand and said 2 words:

"Be brave."