Magcon Babysitter | Nash Grie...

By mendesugh

Anna is a common 17 year old A+ student. Her parents work all day and this summer they'll be out for work at... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. FINAL CHAPTER
Don't panic !!! ♥
SEQUEL READY THIS IS NOT A DRILL

23.

31.2K 551 413
By mendesugh

- Little side-note here, I'll be writing more explicit content for now on so if you don't feel prepared/ dislike reading that kinds of stuff, you've been warned. PG-13 - :) 

 The room was filled with heavy breathing. My back was against the cold wall and my legs where up & wrapped around his waist instinctively.

I couldn't help but kiss back, I felt fireworks as those soft lips melted gently with mines.

His hands were holding onto my thighs as he pressed his lips onto mines with passion. It all happened so quickly I had no time for thinking, not that I wanted to anyway. I was just breathing in the moment, his excessively hot and sweaty body combined with mine making it perfect.

My mind kept saying kiss him, regret it later. He pushed me further against the wall with his lips rughly playing with mines. We both seemed so hungry for this kissed it was almost unreal. Like we've been waiting for it since ages, I know I should have pulled back the moment he leaned it, but I didn't wanted to, It was wrong but his kiss, those lips and his wet body were addictive.

It was a groan he let out that made me snap back into reality. His tongue just crept on my lips asking me for entrance but I denied, then he grunted again and I opened me eyes moving my head back

"Nash this is not okay" I managed to say, my breath hitching with every word as I looked at him staring at my lips and closing the distance between us yet again.

It was me this time who leaned in, our lips molded together and moved in sync. I could have moved and walk away, but I didn't, I needed to taste him one more time, his kiss was all that mattered right now.

I grabbed his wet neck and placed my thumb tracing his long jawline.

I tilted my head back making his mouth end up moving the kissing spot, he kissed from my lower lip to the corner of them, then going all the way through my jawline leaving wet kisses to the spot beneath my ear, my damned soft spot.

"You and Matt made out?" He mumbled against my skin

"No" I said, but It came more like a seductive moan than other thing. I could tell this turned him on as he hungrily yet softly bit my neck.

He sucked on my skin making sure he leaved marks and grunted again. I don't know after how long, but soon he stopped. 

I pushed back gaining his same reaction but I didn't looked at his eyes this time, I coulnd't afford getting temped. I got on my feet and he hold me from my waist, not wanting me to leave.

"You've got a hickey" He said grinning. I showed him a small smile and he grinned even wider, as If I just answered a million questions he craved to know, but regret washed over me when I realized what we just did. 

"Why'd you kiss me?" My mouth bluntly spoke up. He looked nervous, like if he didn't know what to say. He opened his mouth to answer but being the disorderly bitch that I am, I cut him off. 

"Nash no, this is so wrong, you can't just kiss me like that"  I said as I placed my hands in his hard chest backing him off.

I am aware of how wrong that was, but god dammit, kissing him felt so right that I didn't wanted it to be that way, so I managed to screw everything up. Matt was literally two rooms away and I can't even stress how bad I felt about it.

He didn't said a word, I saw how his smirk faded way as he let go off me. I stood for a few seconds staring at him processing the previous events, he looked hurt, I'm sure he didn't expected this and neither did I. His expression shifted so quickly it scared me, he was frustrated and angry as ever. 

"Didn't you felt something in that kiss?!" He said

"N-no" I lied, I fucking stuttered for Christ sake. "Don't you fucking lie to me Anna!" He was no longer near me, he was standing a few steps back looking really pissed off. I pushed too many buttons, he was angry and I was scared. 

I walked a single step forward "Even If I was lying, we both know it's not okay" I said as calmly as I could, I can't get him any more furious. He sighed out loud and pulled his hair in frustration, he opened the door for me and looked at me dead in the eye "This stays between us." 

I then left the room closing it behind me.

I quickly ran in the bathroom wiping my wet lips with my sleeve. I stared at myself on the mirror, and I saw the deep scarlet hickey being now part of me. I moved my finger and touched every inch of it, as If I could relive the whole scene. 

I sighed thinking about it, everything will be so wrong between us now. Why do I always screw everything up? It is always my fault. If Matt ever founds out about this, I'm sure he won't talk to me anymore. I applied a bit of make up on the mark, I couldn't fully cover it but It passed. I walked in my room to wake Matt up, we're supposed to leave for the rave in an hour. I looked like crap now and I also felt slightly annoyed.  

I gathered my bag with all I'll need for the festival and placed it downstairs where Matt's one was and went upstaris to wake him up. It took several minutes but he finally did and I manged to convince him to tell Nash we´re all set up and ready to go. Hayes, Nash, Matt and I where all downstairs ready to leave the house, Nash didn't even looked at my direction and I knew that Hayes somehow sensed the tension between us, he just kept giving us strange looks. Matt on the other side, didn't even noticed or cared to do. 

"Put your bags and stuff on the back seat of my car Anna" Matt said. Nash cocked his head to him but inmediatly looked away noticing I saw it. What? Did he expected me to go with him?

We all got in our respective cars and made sure we had our tickets and everything. Nash drove with Hayes and Matt leaded the way with me. We're supposed to meet the guys in the entrance. 

My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen, It showed Mahohany's name. She added a picture of her outfit and she honestly looked flawless. I smiled at her picture and managed to take a picure that at least showed part of my clothes for her since I was sitting.

I was wearing a simple white tight crop top, high waisted light jean shorts and white sandals, my hair had a simple halo braid.

"You look extremely adorable today" Matt said smiling at me for a second. I smiled back and thanked him for his compliment. 

"This festival is going to be a big one I can tell you that, the boy's have some awesome pranks going on, it's gonna be sick" Matt said getting all pumped up and smiling at the thought of it. I widened my eyes at him, of course they had things going on! This is why I am where I am today, I'm fricking babysitting a seventeen year old who can never get enough of anything, and I nearly forgot about it. 

I can't let Nash get in trouble or his parents and mine's are going to be terribly disappointed on me. I don't even know what they plan on doing, how he heck am I going to stop them? At least I have to make sure the don't get caught, at least...

"What? What are you guys up to?" I tried to convince him in telling me, but I doubt he is.

"We have... uhm some business to do. Let's just say it's going to have a nice ending, you and Mahogany might wanna stay out of it" He shrugged his shoulders and grinned at the thought once again. I shook my head "No no, you are taking me with you" I had to stay close to Nash today,  even If he despised me now.

"If you really want" He smirked. I did not pushed the topic any further, I will find out when we get there, and Shawn is my target. 

After about two hours of driving, talking and laughing till my tummy hurt with Matt, we finally made it to the arena. We pulled in the huge parking lot and met Mahogany, the Jacks, Sammy who I didn't know who he was before but heard a bit of him and Shawn. Then another car showed up, Cameron, Carter, Taylor and Aaron got out. We all greeted eachoher, and that included a lot of hugging and smiling. I loved how I felt around then, It was such a nice vibe. We waited together until Nash and Hayes arrived. 

We made sure we had all what we needed and walked to the entrance. We gave our tickets to the ladies and they gave us a warm smile and told us to have fun. Everything was so beautifully arranged, lights everywhere, music blasting from every direction and the best/worst part: crowded. 

I looked at everyone else and they had the exact same expression as I, they all had a huge smile plastered on their faces and looking everywhere. Cameron grabbed a bunch of maps and gave them to us, at the back they had a schedule so that we knew which DJ was playing where and at what time. The DJ's weren't such a big deal to be honest, the most famous ones were Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Mahogany was so friking exited about being here that I tought she was going to pass out. 

Matt grabbed my hand while I was just staring at the main stage that was pretty big when Nash walked past me, bumping my shoulder and said "Slut" so low that only I could hear it. 

I turned my head, "What?"

"You heard me" He said, and casually walked away to talk to Cam. I was so shocked that I froze there. He is being the most immature teenager ever, but that was not the worst part, the worst part was that it hurt so badly, I started thinking low of myself. Luckily, Matt turned to me and squeezed my hand, as if he noticed I wasn't having a good time, and walked towards a more tiny stage on the left part. 

We settled ourselves there and before I could noticed, we all split out. I was stuck with Shawn, Matt and Carter. The other ones where nowhere to be seen and I started to panic a little bit, but the boys seemed chill after all. 

I tried to calm down and enjoy, they woulnd't do anything until the last part, that's what Matt said so before the festival ended, I needed to have Nash by my side no matter what. Matt grabbed my hand tighter and we all entered the crowd, jumping and dancing to the sick beat that the DJ was playing. 

We spend about two whole hours on that show, and we actually got into the mosh pit for a few seconds, everything was so wild I just kept amusing myself looking at others. Carter and Matt were so into it, I just stayed with Shawn, who was just as easeful as I was, I took my chance. 

"Hey!" I yelled tucking the sleeve of his shirt, I could barely listen to myself. He lowered his head to my mouth level so that I could scream at his ear. "What's going on at the end of the festival, Matt forgot to tell me!" I need him to believe I was supposed to be told about the whole plan, otherwise he wouldn't tell me. 

He scratched the back of his neck and looked over at Matt, who was talking to a big guy and Carter who was struggling in talking to someone at the phone. I could tell Shawn was nervous, so I just laughed it off. "Chill, I'm not gonna ruin it" yea, if I can't. 

"Uhm, just expect sparkles" He told me still looking guilty, I rolled my eyes at him. I knew he wasn't going to tell me either but a clue was a clue. I was getting more nervous by the hours, what in the world are they going to do? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.4K 34
(COMPLETED) Sofie Espinosa is a 15 year old girl, there's nothing too special about her. Well, other than the fact that Matt Espinosa is her older br...
1.5K 29 31
Taylor Webster was just a 16 year old girl. But her life was a little different. She was diagnosed with Leukaemia and was also born with only one ar...
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...
69K 1.1K 30
When Nashs twin sister, who he's never met before comes to live with them, will things go terrible wrong? Or will one of his friends fall in love wit...