"Lawler High" Forbidden Tempt...

By kirajaden

Annabelle is a student at Lawler High School and she is just starting her senior year. She gets put into Engl... More

Lawler High: Pride and Prejudice {Chapter 1}
Lawler High: Mr.Parker Is My What?! {Chapter 2}
Lawler High: Jealousy, Denial and Keeping Score {Chapter 3}
Lawler High: Party and 'The Hulk' {Chapter 4}
Lawler High: Sex, Moms home & I Need a WHAT?!
Lawler High {New Tutor, Betrayal and Taylor's a straight up Idiot}

Lawler High: An old friend, & Trying to seduce Mr. Parker {Chapter 5}

15K 271 72
By kirajaden

My eyes went wide with shock. "Wait, no.."

He laughed slightly. "Sorry babe, no isn't in my vocabulary. Don't worry, I'll make this one night you'll never forget." He pushed me roughly onto the bed and got on top of me. I tried to struggle against him but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"I'll scream." I threatened as I futilely tried to lash out of his hold.

He chuckled darkly. "Go ahead; I don't know what good it will do you though considering the loud music and the fact that we are upstairs. Your screams will just be drowned out."

He kissed my neck and I shrunk away from his touch. He moved his hands up my thighs and tears started running freely down my face. He pulled my underwear halfway down so they were above my knee caps. I tried to push him off and get my hands free but every time I did it felt like I was even more trapped and his grip tightened. He used his hand that wasn't pinning my hands down to unbuckle his belt. He threw it across the room. I was crying so hard that I couldn't even see. That's when the door flung open and someone flicked on the lights.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Get the hell off of her!" I heard a guy roar. I tried to blink away my tears so I could see who it was.

"Damn, why do you have to destroy everyone's fun?" My attacker let go of my wrists and I felt blood surge back into my hands painfully. He got up off of the bed and as he buckled his pants back up.

"We'll finish this later babe." He exited the room and I pulled up my underwear and let out a sob.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" The guy said hovering above me.

I wiped my tears away with my sore hands and looked up at him. "Yeah I'm okay now, thank you so much."

It was Alexander Knight, his dad was an old friend of my family. I haven't talked to him since we were kids though. I briefly wondered why not. We used to be inseparable.. then I remembered feeling stupid. I blamed it on the alcohol.

"When did you move back?" I engulfed him in a hug.

He laughed. "I got here yesterday night. I went over to your house to say hi but you weren't there."

I looked into his eyes. Goodness, he had gotten hot. "I'm sorry, I was kind of helping someone move in."

I looked him up and down. "And when did all of this happen?" I asked sounding overly shocked and waving my hand over the air above his long muscular body.

He smiled. "Me? What about you?" He pointed towards my body. "Someone sure grew up, and out." He smiled brightly.

I giggled and then grabbed my head. "Ow.." I laughed again. "I think its time for me to go home. I've had about enough adventure and 'fun' to last me a lifetime." I started to stand up and fell over a little but Alex caught me in his arms. I looked up at him. "Thanks."

We walked down the stairs.. okay well it was mostly him walking and I was pretty much holding onto him the whole way. Once we got downstairs I said good-bye to Nick and Taylor when I finally found them. I was going to take a cab but Alex insisted on taking me home himself. I told him that I didn't want to ruin his night but again he assured me that I would be the perfect excuse to make his 'escape'.

We drove to my house talking all the way about each others lives that we had missed so far. We didn't get that deep into conversation because the ride home was only about ten minutes but it felt good to talk to him again. I hadn't even realized how much I missed him until now. We got there around four thirty in the morning and I was so sleepy that I was contemplating passing out in the car and letting him carry me up my stairs to my room. After all he did know the way, but I decided that the short walk might be good for me. I slid up in the seat and grabbed the door handle about to get out.

"Wait." He said before I could open the door.

I looked back at him. "Yeah?" I said sleepily.

"Can I come by tomorrow? I've missed you and plus.. I don't have anything else better to do so I thought why not hang out with.. wait, what's your name again?" He smiled.

I hit his arm playfully. "Shut up, you know my name." I laughed. "Sure, I missed you too. Come around whenever, as long as it's not before twelve. I need some sleep."

He got out of the car and made his way over to my door. He opened it and extended his hand out. "You might want to take some Aspirin before you go to bed."

I took his hand and he walked me to my door. He offered to help me to my bedroom but I told him that I would be fine. I gave him a hug good bye and watched him drive away before opening my door and making my way up to my room where I flopped down almost instantaneously fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I tossed and turned sleepily and reached over to my phone that was resting on the night table on the right side of my bed. I grabbed it and sat upright while using my free hand to rub my eyes. "What?" I said answering the phone pissed off at whoever had woke me up at this goodness forsaken hour.

"M-Miley?"

My eyes shot wide open when I heard the familiar voice on the other end. "Mr. Parker?" I asked puzzled.

"Yes, Its me.." He said unsure of himself.

"Why are you calling me and how did you even manage to get my number?" I yawned.

"Oh..um..I was just checking to see if you were okay. I heard that party was crazy last night and I wanted to make sure you got home safe.. Your friend Taylor gave me your number." The way he ended the sentence sounded like there was something else he wanted to say but he left it at that.

I shook my head. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled wide. Is he seriously calling me because he wanted to make sure I was safe?

I heard him exhale heavily as if he were holding in his breath. "I'm glad to hear that." He said sounding relieved.

I giggled and looked at the clock on my dresser. It read 6:45. "So why are you up so early?"

He sighed. "My annoying brother woke me up. He was here for about an hour making as much noise as he possibly could. He just left. I couldn't go back to sleep so I thought I'd call you and maybe see if you wanted to possibly come over or something.." He said nervously.

My breath hitched in my throat. "Sure, I'll go get ready now and meet you over there."

"Okay, see you then."

"Okay, bye." I hung up the phone and ran to my closet to find something to wear. I decided to pick another revealing outfit. I quickly put on a micro mini skirt and a tight strapless top paired with blue high heels. I brushed through my hair and wore it out. I put on light make up so it wouldn't look like I was trying too hard yet I still managed to make it look sexy at the same time. I checked myself out in the mirror one more time and then left for Mr. Parker's house. I didn't bother knocking. I just walked right in. I saw the light on upstairs in Mr. Parker's room so I strutted up the stairs. He was lying down on his bed with his eyes closed. I saw the covers shift again and again near where his thigh was. I stood there confused and then I heard Mr. Parker moan. It was then that I realized what he was doing and why the covers were moving. I gasped loudly. Mr. Parker's eyes jolted open and shock was written all over his face.

"Anna!" He yelled. "Oh my God..I-I'm so sorry. I thought you were going to knock and I thought you were going to take a while.. I didn't think you'd be here this fast."

I saw his eyes glance at the pants that were lying on the floor underneath my feet and then back at me. I smiled trying to hold back a fit of laughter. "Its okay. I should've knocked. Do you umm.. want me to give you a couple minutes alone or something?" I looked at the floor desperately trying to hold my giggles in.

"No. I-I'm fine...I.." He paused and I looked up. He was looking at me intently and I smiled. It seemed like he just realized what I was wearing. He scanned his eyes over my body and I smirked.

"You.. what Mr. Parker?" I asked stepping closer to him.

He shook his head and smiled. "Can you close your eyes for a second?"

"Um..sure" I said confused.

I heard him get off the bed and move around. Then 30 seconds later the noises stopped. "Okay you can open your eyes now."

I opened them cautiously and saw a now fully clothed Mr. Parker. He led me out of his room and into the game room which was huge. The awkwardness of what happened died down after about the first 1 hour of working. When we finally finished on the room it was 11:00. We were both hungry so we decided to take a lunch break before starting on the guest room. When he insisted that he would make lunch for us himself I told him that I wanted a sub because I didn't know if he could cook and I couldn't imagine too many ways to screw up making one of those.

He smiled. "So..how was the sub?"

I grinned. "It tasted fine but it may take a day or two for me to be sure that I don't have food poisoning."

He laughed. "Very funny. Now let's get started on upstairs." He held out his hand and I put mine in his. His touch felt so good that I just wanted to melt right then and there. He took me upstairs into the guest room which had 3 unpacked boxes inside of it.

"Well this room shouldn't take us that long to do."

"Yeah but I might need you to help me repaint this room later on."

I blushed and then looked down at our hands which were still intertwined. "Can we sit down for a sec? I'm a little tired."

"Of course." We both walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Thanks."

I felt my side vibrate so I took my cell out of my mini skirt pocket and read my new text. It was from Nick. It said, "Are you with him?" I looked at Mr. Parker and smiled.

I replied, "Yeah".

Two seconds later I got a message back from him saying, "Awesome. Make a move on him."

I blushed and replied, "What!? Make a move? How? I can't do that. He's not into me."

My phone vibrated again and Nick said, "Say that you're hot and take off your shirt haha He likes you Anna. Believe me. Did you see how jealous he was of me and you?"

I sighed and answered back, "Fine.. I'll make a move but if this doesn't work I hope you know I hate you." I put my phone on silent and stuck it back in my pocket.

"Um..Mr.Parker? Can you please get me some water?" I asked nervously.

"Sure. I'll be right back." He got up and came back in the room 2 minutes later with a tall glass of water. I sighed. This better work or Nick is dead. I grabbed the glass of water.

"Thank you." I smiled sheepishly and 'accidently' spilled all of the water on my clothes. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." I said acting appalled.

"Don't be sorry accidents happen." He smiled and took the glass from my hand. "I'll go get you a towel." He left the room and I quickly pulled off my top and skirt leaving me in nothing but my black lingerie bra and panties. He rushed back into the room with the towel but stopped abruptly when he saw me. He dropped the glass and stared at me.

I smiled. "Mr. Parker? Can I have the towel now?"

He walked over to where I was on the bed and sat down next to me. "Oh..Um..S-sorry.. I-I.. here..." He handed me the towel and he watched as I wiped the water off of my skin. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted me. I scooted myself closer to him.

"Mr. Parker.. what's wrong?" I grazed my hand gently across his inner thigh with the towel acting like I was cleaning up some water that had spilled on him. I looked up at him and he breathed out heavily.

"I can't take this anymore." He crashed his lips against mine and pushed me down on the bed so he was on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me down my neck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you guys please comment, vote and fan me so I know if I should continue this story or not? Cause if not I'll just stop writing it and

write on another story instead. Thanks to everyone who is reading my story and for fanning me. It means soooo much to me! Really : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 133 40
"You like me." said Adam. "Yes." I replied. "I'm your teacher and I'm not good for you." he replied. "But I want you." I said. *** Adam and his two...
293K 6K 22
Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic boarding school, Divine Preparatory, whe...
472K 11.7K 40
Sarah has a new teacher, Mr Hills. Her ex gym trainer. The one she used to crush on, two years prior. He's a conceited jerk, and that's what trigge...
162K 7K 38
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They say what's forbidden is more tempting. I couldn't agree more. A mere student of mine, that's all Verena Satori was...