Cute High Earth Defense Club

By WannabeDreamer2

Kimmy zauo is a typical 15 year old girl who hasn't seen her brother Ryu since age 3 , but when it comes to t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Me and big brother
Chapter 2
I'm a hero now?
Chapter 3
Me , the guys , & the beach
Chapter 4
Games with the guys
Chapter 5
Rocking club with the guys
Chapter 6
First day on the team!
Chapter 7
Meeting the Student Council
Chapter 8
Thinking outright
Quick authors note
Chapter 9
Who is she?
Chapter 10
Outfits!
Love heals all wounds
Chapter 11
A Date To Remember
Chapter 12
The Guys Vs. Baking
Chapter 13
Practice makes romance
Chapter 14
Baking Day!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Happy Birthday Ryu!
Chapter 17

Culture's Day Festival

27 0 0
By WannabeDreamer2

   ( The sleeves, colored writing, and the heart are different colors. Like Yumoto's is red, En's is Blue, Atsushi's is Green, Ryu's is pink, Lo's is Yellow's and Kimmy's is purple. The student council has a shirt like this but except it says  Binan High School Student Council with their colors on it.)

        * 2 days later; Friday morning *

     * At Binan High School *

    "Kimmy are done changing? We gotta start passing out cupcakes." I sighed at this remark, and quickly tied my purple shoes. I then lastly slid the short sparkly purple tutu up my legs, and put it around my waist where my shirt was tucked in. Today was the schools Culture's Day Festival, where all the school clubs show basically what their about I guess. I'm not really sure as I didnt listen to Kin explaining about it. Though he said we can sell the cupcakes for 200 yen, which in America it is $2.00. And if we get the most votes we'd have the prize money too. But I didnt hear the rest because I was kinda dozing off, thinking about En... cant blame me really. He is good looking. "Kimmy hurry up! It shouldnt take that long to change!" Ryu yelled from outside of the girls bathroom that had been added when the girls started attending. And since it was my first year with this club, and being a superhero, the guys didnt wanna dress up in our superhero clothes. Like they did last year. So I decided that I'll come up with the clothes.

    Our clothes were a baseball t-shirt that had our own individual colors on it, with matching colored pants that match the colors of our shirts, then matching colored shoes. Then since I'm the girl I decided to wear a small tutu. Just so I could be kinda different. But me and Ryu were matching hairstyles. I had convinced my dear brother to wear his hair in a ponytail, which he does after a bath at the bath house. (Which I still wish I could join in on but I'm a female so I cant.) It took 2 days of pestering, but I convinced him. And to match him, I had thrown my hair up in a ponytail too. Once I finished, I walked out of the bathroom and then jumped on Ryu's back. Ryu had groaned and then pouted, "Really this again?" He whined, and I nodded giggling. He carried me out of the school and to our booth with the guys along with our student council friends.

    When we got close, they all saw this and laughed at me. En laughed a little, and then came over. "En get your crazy girlfriend off of me. I got a date tommorow and cant risk any back problems!" Ryu complained, which made me hold onto him more. But En chuckled and then got behind me, "En Yufuin if you tickle me I swear I will kick you were the sun doesnt shine!" I threatened, "A fiesty one she is." Arima said as he chuckled, "Shes sweet but psycho." Ryu said with a 'you dont know the half of it' look. "She sure is something." Atsushi said chuckling. I watched En, and knowing him, he took his chances and he started tickling me. I began laughing and couldn't hold my grip on my brother, I ended up falling back but En caught me in his arms. I pouted like a child, but then I grabbed a hold of En.

   "Now shes not gonna let go of you En-chan." Atsushi said sighing with a slight chuckled, En carried me over to the booth and I still held on. "I don't care. Besides it just means she cant keep her hands off of me." En laughed, and I turned to see Ryu who didnt seem to happy about what En said. "Relax pinky, we aren't do anything we shouldnt be. I promise." I told my brother, and he just pretended to his hair.

     "You too seem extra close though." Kin said as he was getting his cupcakes out of the one the delivery vans. "You do, why is that?" Arima asked, "Have you two been spending extra time together?" Gero asked as well. "Studies show that teens between sixteen to eighteen get closer when they do it." Lo said as he was calculating away on his iPad as usual. We had put him in charge of calculating the expenses we'd make by selling the cupcakes. "En-chan, are you at least using protection?" Atsushi asked pushing up his glasses as he blushed. "You two better not be!" Ryu said a little angered, leaving me and En blushing. "Doing what?" Yumoto asked, "Yes, doing what?" Wombat asked curiously. Damn... does everyone think we're doing it? Why does everyone have their heads in the gutter? Except for Yumoto and Wombat. Yumoto is still kinda a child and innocent, and Wombat is just clearly an idiot.

     "Were not doing it! How many times do I have to say that?! Were not!" I yelled with annoyance, "I promise were not." En assured them and then Ryu calmed his flaming pink head. I then got out of En's grasp, decided to go ahead and get my cupcakes. "Alright guys let's get the cupcakes and start." I told them, and they all nodded.

       * Later *

      The small audience clapped as the student council had finished their group song. And we were still selling cupcakes. Though, as it was, now the afternoon and I had drank 2 1/2 bottles of water. I now needed to use the bathroom. I set my tray down and Ryu looked at me as he noticed this, "I'll be right back, I'm gonna run to the bathroom." I told him and he nodded. So I quickly ran back into the school, and to the bathroom as quick as I could. When I got the bathroom, I went to a stall and did my business. A few minutes later... I was done and quickly washed my hands. When I was done, I dried my hands then walked out.
"You think your so great. But your really a stealer and a liar." I turned quickly, and saw the girl who I admit I strongly disliked. Akari Yuuto. Her blonde curly hair pulled back into a high ponytail, she had on a red and black shirt that said 'Binan High Entertainment Club' and some jean shorts.

    I guess she sorta had the same idea for her and her brother's club. If I were lesbian, I'd say she looked hot, but I'm straight and have a hot and sexy boyfriend outside waiting for me. I sighed, and chose to ignore her so I tried walking away. But I suddenly felt a grasp on my wrist, and I was suddenly thrown against the wall but my forehead had hit a painting. "Oww, damn." I groaned in pain, and then turned to see Akari. "You think your so perfect! You stole him from me!" She yelled, and then I decided that acting mature needed to be thrown out the window. I turned to face her, then charged. But this caused us to fall down the stairs that led down to another hall before meeting the turnoff hallway to the entrance of the school where the festival was being held.

  My back began to hurt as it hit the hard stairs, and I suddenly felt a pain on my right cheek as it had been scratched. But the pain got a little worse when we made hard contact with the hardwood floor. I then pinned her down as I then pinned her wrists down, I panted trying to catch my breath as I looked at her. "If your talking about En, then your wrong. I didnt steal him from you. He didnt want you, he wanted me. He said he only pretended to date you so you wouldn't hurt me." I said coughing, and she looked at me with slight anger. "But I'm gonna tell you now. I dont need his protection, because I've taken enough self defense classes to protect myself. And I'm not scared of you. So I'm gonna tell you now. Stay away from me, En, my friends, and my brother." I told told her as my voice was almost laced with venom.

    I then get up, and walked to the entrance and then walked out.

    "I'll be right back, I'm gonna run to the bathroom." Kimmy told Ryu, and Ryu nodded as he watched her run back into the school. He then continued to keep selling the cupcakes as did the others, and everything was fine. He was doing fine as he was eyeing some cute girls who were buying some of his cupcakes. Ryu was so glad that the PTO school board decided to make the school a public school. Because now he was getting so many more dates than he was last year, when the school was an all private boy school. He was excited for his date tommorow. Sahara Mikaro. A hot blonde that had interested him, and he was picking her up at 7pm tommorow night. "Oww." He groaned, and then looked down to his wrist. It was his lovracelet. He then looked up, and realized that the rest of the battle lovers felt the same. "A monster? Right now?" Yumoto asked, Yumoto then looked around.

   But then it took Ryu a minute to realize that it wasnt a shock for a monster. It was Kimmy. Since Kimmy had joined the team, they finally understood the worst shocks were from Kimmy if she was in danger or mad. The shocks about a monster weren't as bad. "What happened?" Kin asked, and the other two student council members looked at the Defense club. "Our lovracelets went off. They usually alert us when a monster appears." Atsushi said explaining, "So that's how you were able to figure out when we had released monsters out." Arima said as he was scratching his head. "But with Kimmy's  faulty lovracelet, we've learned that any shocks that hurt us worse from ours mean shes in danger or pissed off." Ryu said, and then set his cupcake tray down. "Where is she? I've gotta find her and make sure she's okay." Ryu said again as he jumped over the cover they had set up. Ryu and En both looked for Kimmy, worried for as were the other members.

    As much as the others had to admit, other than Yumoto (who in the beginning was the heart and soul of this team), since Kimmy came around she's shown nothing but admiration and passion towards this team. She's been loyal, determined, and hard-working. Hell, she puts up a harder fight than the monsters. The team has watched her be beaten, thrown, pummelled, and blasted so many times. But she still gets up and keeps fighting till the end. This makes wombat happy, so he uses her as an example everytime he lectures the guys about trying harder. "Does anyone see her?" Ryu asked, still looking for his baby sister. "I see her. She's coming out of the school!" Gero yelled, pointing in the direction of the entrance to the school where Kimmy was walking out. Ryu sighed in relief than ran over to her. But his heart stopped for a minute when he saw she was bleeding. "Atsushi! Get the first aid quick!" Ryu yelled back towards their area, and Atsushi nodded.

     I sighed as I felt the sunlight on my face, and winced a little. Damn... it seems out of me and Akari, I was the one who got more injured.  She got a few scratches from me, but damn, she injured me a little worse. I continued to walk till I heard yelling, and I saw Ryu. I was about to say something to him when he scooped me up in his arms, and ran me over to our booth. He then took me underneath the tent thing and set me down on a stool. While I looked to my side, and Atsushi was getting out the first aid kit. Everyone was kinda hovering around to make sure I was alright. But Ryu was next to my side, though it wasnt too soon till En was on my other side. "What happened to you?" En asked, holding my right hand gently. "Yeah, I thought you were going to use the bathroom. Not get into a fist fight." Ryu said with concern, then soon Atsushi came over with some wipes, semi-big band aids, and alcohol rub wipes. Atsushi, other than Ryu (for me), was our group's mom/caretaker/doctor.

     He was always tending to who was injured and who needed to be cared for. "Alright, this is gonna sting a little, but just bare with me. And please dont kick me." Atsushi said, and I nodded. I then held both Ryu's and En's hands as Atsushi gently rubbed the alcohol rub wipes on the top left part of my forehead. I winced and bit my lip hard, trying not to make too much of a fuss. But it frickin hurt. When he finished on my forehead, he went to my right cheek, and gently dabbed the wipe on it. My grip tightened on my brother's and boyfriend's hand. "Its okay Kimmy, it's almost over, just relax." Ryu told me as he continued to hold my hand. And soon, the sting was over. Atsushi then wiped the blood around the edges on my wounds, then he grabbed a tube of some time of gel. "What's that?" I asked him. "Its antibiotic  cream, its suppose to keep it from hurting and kill any bacteria from creating infections." Atsushi said explaining, and then rubbed some on my wounds.

    Lastly, he placed the band aids on my injuries and I sighed in relief. "So what happened?" Atsushi asked, "Yeah you didnt exactly tell us what happened." Lo said as he lifted his head. "Did you trip and fall?" Yumoto asked, my brother and En looked at Yumoto. "I dont think tripping and falling caused this type of injuries." Ryu said with a scowl, "Unless your just that clumsy." En said sighing. "I can be that clumsy sometimes! One time I lost a babytooth from falling down the stairs." Yumoto told the group, and Ryu just looked at him. "He acts like that's a good thing." Atsushi said scratching the back of his head. "Did you fall?" Arima asked, "Maybe she tripped and hit the wall." Gero said, and Kin just rolled his eyes. "I was coming out of the bathroom and Akari was there waiting for me I guess. She said something, and I tried to walk off maturely." I said first, then Ryu looked at me. "Explain what you mean by maturely. Because your definition and my definition of maturely are totally different." Ryu said as he gave me a skeptical look.

     "Maturely as I tried to be the bigger person, ignore her, and walk away." I retorted, and En just chuckled trying to imagine it I guess. "But then she said something else and grabbed my wrist, then threw me against the wall. Which is when I hit a painting and caused me to get the forehead injury. So I then decided that being mature needed to be thrown out the window. I charged at her, which caused us to roll down the stairs and caused my cheek injury. I managed to get a few scratches on her, then I told her to leave me alone." I explained to them all, and they nodded. "So what was she mad for?" Wombat asked, as Wombat was in a baby's strap thing that was attached to Mr. Tamarawaya. "She's upset that apparently I stole En from her." I said as I leaned on Ryu's arm, wanting comfort from my brother. En sighed at the reason I told him she was angry. "Well, shes not gonna hurt you again." Ryu told me as he pulled me in a sibling hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 9 8
There's a million reasons why Danny should give Zay up, but the heart wants what it wants, right? When the final straw forces her to come to her sens...
859 101 29
where a plus size girl gets into some action. Adya was a normal girl who lived a normal life with her father and her two best friends. One day that c...
11.4K 244 30
Description: The brother of your childhood best friend, was someone you had fallen in love with. You had kept the secret of liking him for years. By...
478 35 31
Savannah is your typical quiet girl. She doesn't enjoy confrontation and she was always in the shadow of her greatest rival. Well that is after the d...