FATED ( JaThea)

venus_hudson tarafından

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 37

1.8K 66 3
venus_hudson tarafından

.
.
.
.
.
LOVE……..

What is really the exact definition of love?

There are too many meanings that define this one word.

According to the 'Urban Dictionary' Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete. This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone.

Then what if ………….it becomes an obsession?

According to 'Wikipedia', Obsessive love is a condition in which one person feels an overwhelming obsessive desire to ........... argue that obsessive love is considered to be a mental illness similar to attachment disorder, borderline personality disorder, and erotomania.
.
.
.
.
.
A knock on the door make the mighty Tanchinco stop what he’s doing.

“Yes?”  Answered Mr. Felix Guevarra to the person who is disturbing him from his work.

His wife came to the sight as she heard her husband.

“Darling I know your busy but Armando is here, he said he wants to talk to you, it’s a very important matter?”  Informing the Guevarra matriarch to her husband who is now approaching her…..giving her a kiss in the check with a loving gaze etched in his face.

It’s still there the Love between both of them……the sensation…..the pleasure ….and….the excitement are still there. 

It’s getting even stronger and stronger even as the years pass ………LOVE ( A Love with your significant other ) is really a mystery to each and every individual……Mr. Felix Guevarra just shake his head, shaking the thoughts that just pop out in his head.

“Ow really?  Will then let him in.”  Smiled the Guevarra patriarch.

“And darling…..I Love You!”  Adoringly spoken by Mr. Guevarra to his wife, who is now walking then suddenly stop and turn around…….going back to her husband hugging him again and answered him with ‘I Love You too darling’.

After they said their sweet nothings Mrs. Guevarra totally live the study room of his husband to informed Mr. Villanueva that his expecting by her husband at his study.

“Hi Felix sorry for the intrusion.”  Apologetically uttered Mr.Villanueva.

“No worries Armando it’s not a big of a deal, I’m even happy you came all the way here just to see me.  So what brought you here pare?”  Politely answered the Guevarra Patriarch.

A LOVE of a FRIEND……..a true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strength; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities…..that’s how 'William Arthur Ward' quote a different love between friends. 

“Have a seat Armando.”  Standing on his executive chair, offering his childhood friend to join him in the study couched. 

“Felix before anything else, I’m sorry for what happened on the family dinner a couple days ago.  It’s just that I can’t control my daughter’s obsession towards your daughter Althea.”  Regretfully spoken by Mr. Villanueva.

“It’s okay Armando, as I have said before I understand, but what are you saying obsession of your daughter towards Althea, can you explain…….I couldn’t comprehend.” You could hear a concerned tone, showed on Mr. Guevarra’s voice.

“You heard me right Felix my daughter is so obsessed of Althea.  It started when your daughter save Elizabeth five years ago…….after that tragic event, she’s always asking for your daughter.  Even me……I was searching for her after she disappeared in my daughter’s life.  When Althea didn’t show up at that time in the hospital when Elizabeth was finally about to release to go home………my daugh…ter…………my daughter is always searching for her.  Not a night Felix that Elizabeth would wake up in the middle of her nightmare calling out to Althea.  It frustrates me that I can’t do anything for my daughter.”  Long explanation of Mr.Villanueva…….tears is starting to break down on his eyes, covering his face of both of his hands exasperated.

“Wait you mean?..............I’m sorry Armando, I didn’t know.”   Knowing the real deal of the young Villanueva outbreak on the restaurant, Mr. Guevarra is now concerned for her daughter’s safety.

And a bit regretful, hiding her daughter from them.

Knowing that it create an embalance behaviour towards his daughter’s friend, Mr. Guevarra felt saddened knowing his part of his daughter’s friend's suffering.

His conscience is knocking on his face right now.

“That’s why I’m here to warn your daughter the risk my daughter can cause to her.  Elizabeth is stalking your daughter Felix, I want you to tell her to be very careful and……….and also her girlfriend.  My daughter is blinded of her obsession Felix…..I don’t know what would I do to her anymore, she’s out of control.”  Desperate is what you could see in the mighty Villanueva…………..the prominent persona that the man always convey was all covered with loss.

“Thank you Armando for telling me all of these……….I know it’s not easy for you to betray your daughter like this.  Don’t worry I’ll talk to Althea about this situation that your daughter is going through, maybe she could help……….yah that’s it!  I think my daughter can help your daughter.  The obsessed will be confronted by her obsession.”   Confidently advised by Mr.Guevarra to his old friend.

Yes that’s right, why not confront the culprit……..rather hide to the real situation on hand.  

“I hope so Felix……I really hope so, knowing my daughter…….she’s really in deep.  I don’t think we could dig her up on this delusional state she have now.”  Truthfully answered Mr. Villanueva.

“I will call my daughter now……..it’s better sooner than later.” Confidently acknowledge Mr. Guevarra to his idea.

A Father’s Love to his child is unconditional…..until you have a child of your own…..you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he look upon his child.

---------------------------

After their late dinner the couple went to their room to get ready for the night.
It’s so late that the young Guevarra is starting to yawn amicably.

The youngest Tanchinco is just looking intently at her girlfriend who’s intertwining their hands while proceeding to their room.

Yes Jade calls it now their room…….they practically living together.

And speaking of living together she needs to inform her family between the development of her lovelife towards the young Guevarra....definitely her family would be ecstatic about the news.

The young Guevarra was opposed to this arrangement, she still believes in a traditional set up between lovers……..but……how can she refuse to her’ love of her life’.

So, swallowing her pride and principle in life just to pleased her girlfriend……that’s how deep she is, when it comes to Jade Tanchinco.

Looking at the young Guevarra who is now trying hopelessly to open her eyes……..how cute her Althea is right now.

And because of this addicting situation she had with her girlfriend, the heiress is trying to control her raging hormones.

She’s been pep talking herself that her girlfriend is not yet physically ready for an intimacy……..how can she controls this sex drive of hers, when the moment she sees her girlfriend…….she wanted her so badly.

“Princess?  Are you okay?  Is something wrong?”  Even though in her sleepy state, she still knows if her girlfriend, wants something from her.

The sweating of the heiress hand….looking at her intently without blinking and biting her lip…..definitely her girlfriend want something from her.

But what is it?.......

The heiress just bow her head trying to hide the desire she had for her Althea.

‘Control Jade…..please control…..Althea is not yet ready on what you want right now so please be patient for god sake.’  Pep talking her desire to take her girlfriend right here right now.

“Princess…please love tell me?”  Stopping from their track looking at her girlfriend worriedly.

The heiress instantly look up to her girlfriend with a big smile shown on her face when she heard what the young Guevarra uttered.

“What did you just say?”  Mischievously smiling at her girlfriend.

“I said what’s wrong?”  Althea said with confusion written all over her face.

“No..no…no…that’s not it, the third word of the sentence that you just said to me before saying please.”  Looking so desperate.

Thinking on what her girlfriend was talking about……….then a smile creep at the young Guevarra’s face, remembering what she said earlier.

“I said…..princess, please LOVE tell me?”  With a very sincere look dubs on the young Guevarra’s face.

Oh my God…..now how she controls this desire of hers when the women she loves is so breathtakingly beautiful……..unknowingly making her horny.

Without any words, the heiress slowly lend forward……..they stared at each other lovingly, as if it were a natural thing to do.

Their glances battled each other, until a knowing smile creep on their faces, and the young Guevarra found herself nodding to what her girlfriends wanted to do.

In a moment the heiress pressed her lips against her girlfriend, felt her body loosen and arms touch Jade’s shoulders.

Then they hovered right there, quite soundless for so long, simply feeling each other's presence.

“Love I want you…..I want you now.”  The youngest Tanchinco  declares, forehead to forehead with her girlfriend.

“Take me…I’m all yours princess.” Althea whispers to her beloved.

The heiress look up, Jade observe the woman in front of her, Althea’s eyes where as rich as dark brown that stoles your breath while looking through your soul.

Her hair was like an obsidian waterfall that tumbled down her shoulder in thick locks.

Her hands were gentle yet at the same time strong and her mouth… oh, how the heiress wanted to kiss that mouth.

And so she did, it wasn’t like one of those close-mouthed kisses like you do when you’re in eighth grade and you’ve never held hands before with a girl.

It was full on, open-mouthed, almost sexual kiss……. and she loved it……..she loved the way her slinder body melted into Altheas.

The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces.

The way the young Guevarra relented as the youngest Tanchinco played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter.

When they broke away after what seemed like ages Althea looked at Jade...

The heiress moves her head closer to her girlfriend, she sits frozen, from both fear and excitement.

Jade leans in, so her foreheads rests against her Althea.

They close their eyes……….both their breaths are shaking.

"Thank you," she says in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?"  Her replies, Althea’s voice low and husky.

"For being you." The youngest Tanchinco’s voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them.

Jade gently leans in and kisses Althea's warms lips, they pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths.

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Jade’s holds Althea's head in her hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss.

The heires hands work their way around the young Guevarra’s body, feeling each crevasse, each line along her perfect physique.

As they nearing the heiress room……..lips still in each other, trying to open the door.

As they successfully open it without breaking their intense lip locking.

As they near the bed, the young Artist lies on her back as she matches the heiress body's form.

Jade's hands venture over Althea’s curved body, exploring, they pull apart and open their eyes.

They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes, Jade's full of wonder and love, Althea's full of curiosity and passion.

No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated.

Jade leans in a softly kisses up and down Althea's neck………….she lets out little whimpers of anticipation.

The heiress works her way back to her girlfriend’s tender, smooth lips.

As they kiss Althea rolls her beloved over and lies on top of her smooth and soft body.

She runs her lips up her neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on Jade’s lips.

On the other hand Jade’s hands slipped down the smooth curve of her sides to rest on her hips as she drew her in.

Her heart was beating so wildly she could only take little sips of breath.

The night is still young and Jade has no plans to stop this wonderful intimacy between her and her ‘Love of her life’.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

183K 3.3K 30
When letting you go is the only way. But having you back is the answer.
33.1K 1.5K 43
A love that has gone through a lot... A love that has an immeasurable sacrifices... A love that shattered, rebuilt and strengthened by time... ...
34.2K 1K 52
Rhian Ramos. The girl who has it all. Brains, beauty, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness. Well...
146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.