Don't Go(A Grofflin Fanfictio...

By Chromatica_Schuyler

Jonathan Groff and Lin Manuel Miranda have been best friends since forever, but what happens when they both w... More

Bye Vanessa
Sleep
A/N PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE UPDATED
Talk
True Loves Kiss
Dreams
Twitter
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
Back to the Apartment
Homophobic Landlady
Groff's Parents
Returning Calls
Dinner
Baby Loves to Dance in the Dark
Here Come the Grooms
Da Fuck Anthony!
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
A Rafeed Wedding Part 1
A Rafeed Wedding Part 2
Stay Alive
I Know Him
James and Thayne Jasperson
This is Halloween
A New Years Proposal
Crashing the Show
Midnight Confessions
Anxiety
Are you Cheating on me Diggs?
Lin's Birthday
Wedding Day
The Reception
Flight to Paris
Welcome to Paris
Lil Baby
Paparazzi
Moonlight through the Water
TMZ
Exposed
I Still Got Tears Left to Cry
Last Days in Paris
First Fight
Aftermath
Mindhunter
That's my Phone
Sick
Pretty
Thot Patrol
Merry Christmas
Another New Year
Rebel Rebel
Welcome
Bad Dreams
THE SEQUEL IS OUT!

How Soon is to Soon?

1.8K 48 52
By Chromatica_Schuyler

~Lin's POV~

I collapsed next to Jonathan, we were panting after a hard round of sex. He was still in the tiara from his costume. I took it off his head a threw it to the ground. God he was so sweaty. I leaned over and kissed him.

"Goodnight I love you," I said. He was already asleep. He was exahusted. I placed another kiss on his cheek as I rolled over to my side of the bed, but I couldn't sleep. I wanted to marry Groff. Yes we've been dating for 7 months, yes I know it's soon, but I love him, I really love him. I know you're suppose to wait at least a year, but I love him. I decided to text Rafa. I'd text Daveed, but he's drunk.

Linamonroll: Hey you awake.

HellomynameisRafael: Yes, I'm looking after a puking, horny Diggs.

Linamonroll: I need to ask you something.

HellomynameisRafael: Anything dude.

Linamonroll: I think I wanna marry Groff.

HellomynameisRafael:...........................

HellomynameisRafael: YES YOU SHOULD YOU ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER GO GET HIM BIG BOIIIIIII! WHAT TYPE OF RING ARE YOU THINKING, WHEN, WHERE OMG OMG!

Linamonroll: I haven't even thought of that. I'm just wondering if this is to soon.

HellomynameisRafael: Love comes at all types of speeds. For me and Diggs it took us 7 years to tie the knot, but that's because we were afraid of the backlash. I bet we would of gotten married within the first three months of us dating if we could. Sure that would of been a bad idea, but we loved each other. Honestly I think you have to somehow ask Groff.

Linamonroll: And how am I going to do that without sounding suspicious?

HellomynameisRafael: IDK, figure it out. If you'll excuse me Daveed just puked on me and is now humping my leg. I gotta go.

Linamonroll: LMAO. Good luck with that.

Ahhhhhhh Rafa is pretty funny. I decided to text Thayne.

Linamonroll: Thayne..........

Mr.🍪: Yessssssssssss

Linamonroll: Can you do something for me?

Mr.🍪: Anything my brother almost killed you!

Linamonroll: 1. It's not your fault, 2. I didn't get hurt that bad, 3. I wanna marry Groff. I know it's soon, but can you text him something along the lines of how cute we are as a couple and if he'd ever consider marrying me?

Mr.🍪: YESSSSSSSSS OF COURSE! NO IT'S NOT TO SOON, I'LL DO THAT RIGHT NOW GO TO SLEEP!

Linamonroll: Alright, goodnight.

I fell asleep.

~Groff's POV~

I woke up, it was 3 am and I needed to pee. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Thayne.

Mr.🍪: You and Lin are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I wanna plan your future wedding. Speaking of which, would you ever marry Lin, if so when?

I got up and peed. When I was done I texted him back.

Groffsauce: If he proposed to me right now, I'd say yes. I'd prefer to date for atleast a year before he pops the question though.

I went back to sleep.

~Lin's POV~

I woke up. It was Anthony's birthday today so we were having a party. I had a text from Thayne. It was a screenshot of his texts with Groff. HE WANTED TO MARRY ME! He wanted to wait atleast a year though. Maybe on his birthday. Yeah that's a good idea, his birthday. That would be almost a year. Perfect! I still had 4 months to plan, but I'll figure it out.

A/n two updates in one day! Anyways when should Lin propose or is it to soon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.5K 50
Phillipa Soo and Lin-Manuel Miranda may be two completely different people with separate lives, but they happen to play husband and wife on 'Hamilton...
14.2K 392 45
Being close friends with Lin-Manuel Miranda was a great, yet terrible thing. The great thing was, he brought me and my soulmate together. The terribl...
4.4K 169 28
A Grofflin story.
12.1K 557 34
Vanessa breaks up with Lin thinking he cheated on her with Groffsauce. Lin is upset and goes to the Rodgers theatre to find Groff there. He explains...