Acquaintances | KookV FF

By Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"

22.4K 792 445
By Demivina

Taehyung and Jungkook sat there talking for about two hours. Taehyung kept yawning and his eyes were threatening to close any moment. Jungkook noticed his sleepy state and said that it was time to go back to their room.

They arrived at their room and Taehyung didn't even change his clothes and just lay down on his bed, falling asleep immediately.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself not to appreciate the other boy beautiful face even though his lips were parted and his hair was messy. "He is so handsome." Jungkook whispered his words. He changed his clothes to pajamas and then went to sleep.

Day 2

Taehyung groaned while he opened his eyes because of the  sudden bright light hitting his eye sight. He already regretted his choice of choosing the bed near the window. He would wake up every day by the sunlight hurting his eyes.

He sat up in his bed and there was no sign of Jungkook, so he stood up and grabbed his clothes to take a quick bath to meet with his hyungs so they would eat breakfast.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 am. He whined because he thought of the exhausting day ahead of him. His hyungs want to go sightseeing today and visit a lot of places in just one day. Which is impossible. They want to kill his poor legs, he thought. He doesn't have a good physique because he hates sports so he will be death tired in the end of the day.

Taehyung checked his phone for new messages when he exited the bathroom and was already ready to leave the room.

~3 new messages from Bread genie groupchat~

Bread genie groupchat

Bread genie: Hi hi Taetae, where are you?

Bread genie: TAETAE, we are in front of the hotel waiting for you!!!!

Yoongs: YAH, Tae!! Where are you? I'm tired of putting up with Jin's bullshit..Hurry up!!

Taetae: Hi hyungs, I'm leaving my room now, see you soon!

*

TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"Hi hyungs." I said waving and smiling at them.

"Taetae, I missed you." Jin hyung said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"So, Chang Min from our class told me there is a coffee shop nearby that he went yesterday that sells really delicious pancakes and everything for breakfast. Do you want to go?" Yoongi said and we quickly nodded our heads telling him yes as our stomach's groaned pleading for food.

"Ok, let's go then." He said and we anxiously followed him. Our minds only thinking about eating.

                                                        --

The coffee shop was just a ten minute walk from the hotel but seemed like it was a thirty minute walk. We arrived there and I quickly sat in one of the tables ignoring my surroundings and motioning my hyungs to sit next to me.

I was amazed at the menu but I have to choose carefully because I can't waste the already small amount of money I have for the two weeks here. I looked on the menu for the cheapest food they have and I was faced with only two pancakes with honey and a cup of coffee.

"Tae, will you just eat that?" Jin said looking confused seeing the woman placing the plate in front of me.

"What's wrong? It's more than enough for me hyung..." I said stuttering and praying for him to not ask anything more.

"Your plate barely has food for you to eat. Here, eat my pancakes too." Jin said smiling giving me some of his pancakes.

"Stop hyung! I said this was enough for me, can you listen to me only once?" I said angrily giving back his pancakes and standing up leaving them behind and going to the restroom.

"Great, see what you caused. You know Tae has some financial problems and you did that to him knowing he feels bad when people pity him. You should know that by now because you know him since he was eight years old." Yoongi said that to Jin while placing his cutlery on the plate, giving the look of someone who just lost their appetite. He rolled his eyes and stared at the window ignoring Jin's words.

"Why can't he listen to me only once? Always taking care of me and making me feel bad when he pities me." I whispered as I entered restroom and looked at the mirror with glassy eyes.

I got inside of one of the toilet stalls and sat on the ground crying and remembering something from my past.

~Flashback ON~

I was in my english class when someone touched my shoulder. My colleague gave me a paper telling me from who it was and my eyes immediately sparkled hearing the name.

I quickly opened the paper, my heart beating fast. "Hi hi Tae baby, come meet me after class behind the school building."

Oh my god, I can't believe Sang Cheol actually likes me back. I'm so nervous!! Will he be my first boyfriend? I can't wait anymore! Will he finally confess to me and make me his?

The school bell rang and I ran as fast as I could looking like flash to meet the male. I have been anxiously wanting to see him during the whole class.

I did some turns left and right and exited the school building and walked a little bit, arriving at the destination place.

My happy smile suddenly faded away when I saw a group of boys with Sang Cheol waiting for me.

"Yah, the faggot is here." I heard one of the boys shout and then laughing at me.

"Sang Cheol, w-what is ha-happe-ning?" I wanted to cry right there but I stayed firm waiting for my crush explanation.

"What is happening? Are you that oblivious? I'm so sick of you!" He said mimicking me and laughing at the same time at my stupid question.

"Ch-Cheol-ah, wh-what is wrong? Do you like me, right?" I said tearing up and my lips trembling because of my insecurities and the way they were laughing at me.

"Don't you see? I never liked you! I just pretended to actually like you because my friends said you might be gay and turns out you really are. We just made a bet on you, how I would make you fall in love with me and then break your heart because you were all over me since the moment I moved to this school, you stupid faggot." He said laughing so hard at my disgrace and broken heart.

"Ohh look, he is crying. He really is sensitive like a girl, you really are a little bitch." One of his friends yelled his words and then laughed at me standing there facing the ground and crying lowly.

"What lesson will we give him, Sang Cheol? How about the beating of his life?" One of his friends said looking at Sang Cheol with a evil smirk on his face.

"That's a good idea, maybe in the end he will stop being the faggot bitch he is." Sang Cheol said now with a evil smirk on his face looking at me.

"Y-You are lying Cheol-ah! You said you l-like me so ma-many times and you hug-hugged me and k-kissed my cheeks." I said looking at him while tears fell down my eyes to my cheeks at a fast pace.

"Yah, you really are dumb and deaf. For the second time, I don't like you at all. I really hate you though. I hate gay people and everything about them. I don't know how I endured all this disgust and hate for you all this time, but the money of the bet and the beat I will give you, will make it worth it." He said with so much hate and a disgusted look while looking into my eyes.

"Let's just finish this fast so we don't catch this gay disease." One of his friend said to Sang Cheol as he walked towards me.

"Slow down dude. I'm the first one beating the gay out of him." He said placing an arm in front of his friend to stop him and then he walked and stopped right in front of me with a evil smile on his face.

"Cheol-ah, you don't want to-" I was stopped in my words when his fist landed on my face with so much force that I fell on the ground, scratching my hands and hurting my back when I hit the ground.

"Cry more baby, this is only the start." He said throwing punches at my face while I was there crying out loud in pain. I tried to defend myself by protecting my head with my arms, but then his friends grabbed my arms holding me still as he punched and kicked me.

"Come here, do whatever you want with this ugly bitch." He said turning to his friends when he was already exhausted of beating my face, my lips and nose bleeding hard. His other friends smirked and joined the others holding my arms. They started punching and kicking me. Only stopping when they were satisfied with their work.

~Flashback OFF~

                                                        --

I was crying out loud and sobbing hard inside the toilet stall that I didn't notice someone knocking on the door.

"Are you ok? Do you want help?" A calming voice said on the other side of the door.

"Jin hyung, if it's you, I really want to be alone, leave me alone!" I shouted at whoever was there.

"I'm not Jin, I'm Jungkook. I know it's you Taehyung because I saw you going to the restroom minutes ago." Jungkook softly said to me.

"J-Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I said standing up and opening the door slowly. I furrowed my eyes looking at him.

"I'm worried about you, you seemed quite pissed with your hyung and I just wanted to make sure you were ok." He said giving me a small smile.

"Why are you worried about me? You don't even know me." I said looking down avoiding the his gaze.

"Because you seem...to be a nice guy, plus you are my roommate." He said looking at me.

"I don't know why you are being so nice to me, but if you have other plans just to mess with me, forget it." I said with a deep voice walking towards the sink and washing my face. Jungkook was speechless for a moment. He followed me and scratched the back of his head, looking confused and speechless for some seconds.

"I don't know what you are talking about but I just want to be your friend." Jungkook said going to my side and placing his hand on my shoulder.

I would be lying if I said my heart didn't beat faster at his touch, because it definitely did and I don't know why.

"S-So you j-just want to be m-my fr-friend? Y-You aren't j-joking with m-me?" I said stuttering and looking up to meet the boys brown eyes and my heart tightened on my chest at the view of him.

"Yes, if you don't mind. We can be friends and maybe something more." Jungkook said whispering his last words.

"What did you say?" I got confused because I couldn't hear his last words.

"I said if you want to join me and my hyungs for sightseeing. There's some cool places around here that we want to explore." Jungkook said with a hopeful look while looking into my eyes.

                                                          --

"Tae, I'm so sorry for what I did and said. Can you please forgive me?" Jin said placing his hand on mine. He looked sad. I don't like to see him sad.

"It's ok hyung. I just overreacted. I forgive you." I said looking down to my now cold pancakes and cold coffee. I grabbed a piece of pancake with my fork and said "Hyungs." and they said at the same time "What is it Tae?"

"S-So my roommate asked me if we want to join him and his hyungs to explore the island. What do you think?" I said looking at them with pleading eyes because I want to spend time with Jungkook and know him more...WHAT? I'm going crazy, I want to spend time with my hyungs...just that!

"Well, I see no problem in that, Tae. But you seem quite interested in this guy." Yoongi said with a confuse look on his face.

"I don't mind too, taetae. It will be fun and I really want to meet your roommate." Jin said while eating his last pancake and smiling at me with his puffy cheeks from the food.

"Ok, I will tell him now. He is in that table over there." I said pointing out to where Jungkook was so that my hyungs could see him. They smiled at me before I stood up and walker there.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV OFF*

                                                           --

*JUNGKOOK'S POV ON*

I exited the restroom and sat again on the table eating the rest of my food.

"Jungkookie, why took you so long?" Jimin said pouting and holding my arm.

"I was talking to my roommate." I said still eating my food. Not minding him.

"What were you talking about?" Jimin said looking pissed.

"Well, I told him if he wanted to join us today." I still didn't bother looking at Jimin and just continued eating.

"You said WHAT?" Jimin shouted and the people around looked at us with a judging look.

"Jeez, what is wrong with you? I see no problem." I said not looking at him once again.

"I don't mind JK. It will be nice to explore the island with a big group." Namjoon said giving me an acceptance smile.

"I see no problem too." Hoseok said while eating his eggs.

"But I see a pro-" Jimin was cut off on his words by another voice.

"H-Hi Jungkook." Taehyung said to me looking really embarassed. His cheeks were burning red and he looked really cute.

"Ohh Hi Tae, these are my hyungs. Namjoon and Hoseok and my friend Jimin." I said standing up and presenting Tae to my hyungs.

"My friend?" Jimin thought this looking really pissed.

"N-Nice to meet you." Taehyung said bowing to them.

"Nice to meet you too." Namjoon gave him a smile. "Hello." Hoseok said with a blank face. Jimin didn't even say anything and just rolled his eyes.

"So I-I talked to my hyungs and they want to join you." Taehyung said looking at me.

"Then let's go!" I said to my hyungs and they stood up and we went to Tae's table. He presented his hyungs to us and then we grabbed our bags and left to explore the island. 

"This guy Taehyung wants to stand on my way. He is messing with the wrong person."

[a/n] I really hope you are liking my story and if you can then comment down something saying what you think about my book so far. I will appreciate that very much so that I can improve in my writing.

TWO DAYS TILL THE COMEBACK. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE...

Did you pre-order the LOVE YOURSELF: Answer album?  I did and I can't wait to have it and hold it. ahhh
I purple you all 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
802K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
539K 23.5K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...